House by The Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, how can I help you?" An elderly lady asked softly behind the reception desk.

"Hi! I uhh-is there any chance I can go through an old newspaper here?"

"May I know which date it is?"

"I'm not sure but it's a 1957 newspaper."

"Oh I'm sorry we won't be able to provide you with the actual newspaper if we don't have a date, but you can browse it online in the archive room, it's on the third floor on the left."

I said my thanks to the receptionist, then proceeded to the third floor.

The room was extremely quiet and dim compared to other sections of the library. It was probably the least visited area. There were few computers near the wall and every corner was crammed with metal cabinets. Stacks of current magazines and newspapers were on the shelves in the centre of the room.

I switched on the computer then clicked on the browser, and the listings website popped by default.

I clicked on the year in the newspaper section. It didn't take long for me to locate the newspaper as I typed in his name, and it was found on a newspaper page in August 1957.

And there he was standing next to a woman. My heart skipped a beat when I saw his photo. He had a serious look on his face, his hands were in his pockets. He was dressed casually in a loose button-up shirt tucked into his khaki pants. His chest was barely covered as he left some buttons undone. My eyes shifted to the woman next to him. She had a heart-shaped face and her hair was tied into a bun. She wore a loose dress down to her ankle. She too had a serious look on her face.

The newspaper stated some details about him. Xavier was 6'3" ft tall and weighed 220 lbs. He had grey eyes, dark hair and a tanned complexion. The newspaper was not only about a missing person, but it was said to be a missing couple. It was rumoured the woman, Marjorie Abbot, was the person he had courted and he had killed her, then fled the country and never was to be found. My brows furrowed at the news.

Was Xavier capable of doing that? He was too good and decent to do anything like this. My body got chills and I could feel goosebumps on my skin.

I quickly rose to my feet and switched on the printer in the corner and printed the page. I searched the house by Maple creek and nothing popped up. I searched for the woman's name and another news about her was on a page from September 1957. Marjorie Abbot was found in France alive and was held for questioning. The news turned back around on her as she was rumoured to have killed him and hid his body, which she denied. I printed the pages then folded them and put them in my bag, then rushed out of the building.

I laid my head on the steering wheel, thinking about Xavier. I needed to find a way for him to talk about Marjorie and what had occurred between them without draining his energy into nothingness.

•••

I entered the house and was greeted by a cold embrace. I knew he was waiting behind the door. I laughed as he clutched me so tightly that some of the grocery items fell out of the shopping bag.

Xavier cupped my head then smothered me with kisses all over my face. He must be missing my company because I've been gone all day long. The living room TV was on, and it appeared that he was watching a Netflix action movie. The flat-screen was his current obsession and I had to remind him to turn the volume down whenever I was out for work. I didn't want any uninvited visitors to question me if they heard noises inside the house when I was gone.

"Okay, slow down please," I said as I tried to get away from his grip, "you miss me huh?" I teased.

Xavier took a step back and glared at me.

"I'm sorry okay! I lost track of time Xavier. Will you please help me with the groceries? It's heavy."

His expression softened as he effortlessly took some of the shopping bags from my grip and unpacked them on the kitchen counter. I pulled out the document folder from one of the bags in my hand and slipped it on the bookshelf in the corner of the room.

"Thank you," I said softly.

I kissed his cheek, then hurriedly organized the items in their proper places. He didn't smile at me once and his face remained sulky.

"Xavier, I'm sorry... Will you forgive me?"

I took his arm and spun him around to face me. He was extremely upset that I had left him alone the entire day. Being alone for so long and unable to clearly express his feelings must be tough and frustrating for him. And now that he was attached to me, he finds it harder to let go every single day. He nodded his head and raised his eyes from the floor, smiling and pulling me in for a hug.

"I'd like to take a quick shower, then we can cook dinner and watch a movie together. Does that sound good?"

I kissed him on the lips and walked away from him as he nodded and continued organizing the cleaning supplies.

•••

'...boo...'

"Oh come on, you're not even throwing it properly!" I laughed.

Xavier chuckled and threw another popcorn at me, which I managed to catch with my mouth.

I smiled as he threw another popcorn at me, but it fell through my shirt and landed on the sofa.

I stared at him as he tried to find the most coated one from the bowl, and my heart broke at the sight. I was unaware that my tears began to pool in my eyes.

Xavier realized I was crying, he dropped the bowl and hurried over to me, cupping my tear-stained cheeks. His gaze was pleading with me to tell him what was wrong.

I shook my head, smiling through my tears and hugged him tightly. God, I think I'm falling for him. If I could do anything to make him feel better, I would. And the thought of him watching me eat this whole time made me think he'd miss the taste of it.

Xavier pulled away from the hug and stared at me questioningly.

"I'm just being silly...," I laughed as I wiped my tears away. "Do you miss eating food?"

Xavier chuckled then shook his head no, flicking my nose.

'...only miss you...'

He kissed my lips and wiped the remaining tears on my cheeks.

'...only taste you...'

He kissed me again, stroking my hair gently out of my face, staring at me intensely.

'...only want you...'

He kissed me so passionately and I sobbed as I looked at his translucence fading away so quickly.

"Shh Xavier...," I cried, covering my face with my hands. "You won't be wanting me anymore if I grow old here," I choked, tears streaming down my cheeks. I sobbed as I finally let out my biggest concern about our situation.

"I don't know why this is happening, why we found each other, why you didn't push me away like the others, why you're so different from anything I've heard about spirits, why you're trapped in this house, and why I'm probably the only person who can see you... What's the meaning of all this Xavier? I don't know... but if I could help you get through every day for the rest of my life... I would, regardless of what you are."

Xavier had a broken expression on his face as he caressed my face.

"No, shh stop..."

I stopped him as he was about to speak. I knew the moment he'd talk he would fade completely and I was scared if I couldn't see him anymore. We were still learning new things about him. And I wouldn't take that chance, not for a second.

"I'm glad I chose this house, and I'm so lucky I got to meet you, Xavier, cause you're the kindest and sweetest person I know."

Xavier started to tear up as he caressed my cheeks softly. He pulled me to his chest, rocking my body slowly while stroking my hair. After a moment of cuddling together, I fell asleep in his embrace.

•••

I woke up this morning sensing the bed was empty next to me. My head felt drowsy and I realised I had woken an hour earlier than usual. I was still wearing my long-sleeve shirt and panty, Xavier must have pulled off my pants last night.

I strode dizzily towards my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. It was a lazy Monday and I had to go to work, which was Xavier's biggest problem every day. He was clingy like that.

I walked out of the room towards the kitchen to find him leaning by the countertop reading a cookbook. He was always eager to learn the new food menus of today's generation. He had probably read all the books on the bookshelves by now and I knew his favourite book was the Kama Sutra: The Book of Sex Positions, which I unashamedly owned that was sitting proudly on my shelf. He was eager to try them every time I got off from work and he made me scream with pleasure at his new skills. He was certifiably my sex God.

I taught him how to use my laptop to browse online and use the keyboard. To this day, he still finds it complicated and struggles to get it right. I guess he preferred to read books than using complex technology, and I would need to buy more to keep him occupied when I was gone.

"Hi, handsome," I greeted as I leaned against the wall, smiling at him.

Xavier looked up at me and his eyes lit up. He walked swiftly and pulled me into his chest. I loved how comforting his hug was in the morning. He kissed me gently on the lips and I returned it eagerly.

'I'm thirsty," I said, staring at his face expectantly.

Xavier turned around to reach out a glass but I laughed.

"No, Xavier... I'm thirsty for you," I said, staring at his rode hungrily.

Xavier parted his lips in surprise as I stripped naked and knelt by his limp cock. It hardened instantly as I wrapped my fingers around it. He closed his eyes and leaned his back against the countertop as I twirled my tongue around his head and sucked him slowly. His fingers were wrapped around my hair as I bobbed my head up and down his cock.

His grasp on my head became stronger after a while and I increased my pace. I sucked him sloppily and aggresively, while stroking his shaft. I could feel my saliva dripping down to my cleavage. I moaned sensually staring at his face as I blew him mad. I knew he was about to come as he started to breathe fast. Then, he ejaculated violently inside my mouth and I swallowed him whole greedily.

"Mhmm...," I moaned, loving the juice down my throat.

I continued sucking him as he looked down at me with a sated expression across his face.

Xavier wrapped his hands around my arms and pulled me up. He kissed me passionately as his hands roamed around my body wildly. He squeezed my breasts hard and I moaned at the sensation. He trailed his kisses down to my throat then licked and sucked my nipples.

"Mhmm... So good...," I moaned, arching my back so my breasts were firmly lifted for him to play.

Xavier reached out his fingers to rub my pussy as he deliciously sucked on my nipples.

"Oh, yes..."

He slipped in his finger and continued to stroke it inside me slowly. Another finger slipped into me and he increased his pace and began to finger me frantically. He jerked my body sideways in front of him as he sucked my nipple and squeezed my other breast while ferociously fingering my pussy hard and fast. His cold palm hit my clit hard and I loved the sound of it.

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop!"

I clamped my thighs together as an orgasm hit me hard and I screamed in pleasure at his rough assault. My body trembled as he continued his actions. Xavier didn't give me time to recover as he turned my body around to face the counter and stood behind me, slipping his cock inside my pussy with one swift push.

"Oh, my God, yes!" I screamed as his massive dick stretched my wet pussy. I arched my back and grabbed the counter as he started to move inside me.

He grabbed my shoulder then continued to stroke inside me slow and deep. His pace started to increase as I jerked my hips towards his cock, then he wrapped his arm underneath my armpit and pulled my body towards his as he fucked me with urgency.

He slammed his cock inside pussy fast and deep and I could feel his cold balls hitting my clit hard. Our skin slapping echoed in the kitchen and Xavier squeezed my breasts hard as he kissed me on the lips, my grunts and moans were muffled by his mouth.

The heated sensation started to build up inside my belly and I screamed in pleasure as my pussy clenched hard at the waves of orgasm washing over my body. His rough fucking continued until he ejaculated madly inside my pussy and the sensation felt amazing. I leaned forward on the counter to hold my trembling body and Xavier leaned in to kiss my back gently while holding my hips as he slowly fuck me.

My breathing was still heavy and Xavier pulled out his slick cock from my pussy. He grasped my body and turned me around to face him and he gave me gentle kisses on the lips. He pulled my body towards him as he sat on the chair, letting me sit on his lap and we lay still caressing each other until our breathing recovered from the intense orgasms.

"I have something to show you...," I whispered. Xavier looked down at my face questioningly as my head lay on his broad shoulder.

I rose to my feet and walked away from him towards the living room and grabbed the hidden folder on the bookshelf. His eyes gazed intensely at the movement of my naked body and I smiled in amusement at how adorable he looked. I placed the folder on the round table and he stared at it in confusion. I slipped on my panty and shirt as he began to flip through the documents.

I didnt know what his reaction was going to be, so I let him be and started to prepare my breakfast despite his protests and eagerness to cook something for me from the cookbook every morning. I watched his serious face scanning through the pages and his eyes widened at something he skimmed.

I approached him slowly as his breathing changed and I could tell his expression was furious. His translucent figure flickered strongly and I've never seen him almost opaque.

"Xavier? Are you okay?"

I touched his shoulder gently, but he stood abruptly, rubbing his hair in frustration. He must have remembered something from his past as he dropped the copy of the newspaper.

Xavier was walking back and forth fuming and I could see his eyes starting to turn black.

I gasped as he screamed in agony and it echoed loudly in my ears. I panicked at the sudden vibration of the objects and windows around the house. Xavier was gripping his hair tightly, kneeling on the floor as he continued to scream, his black eyes were staring at me with malice. He looked like a possessed man, but his scream told me otherwise, as if he was trying to resist whatever was controlling him.

"Xavier!" I reached out his hand but he pushed me away, and I fell hard, hitting my back against the countertop.

"Stop! Please! You're scaring me!" I cried.

"Xavier stop!"

"You're scaring me!" My hands were shaking and my heart was beating fast.

I tried to hug his body but he thrashed his arms around him, hitting my cheek hard, it stung. Xavier lunged at me and wrapped his palm around my neck, trying to choke me. His eyes were fully black and his body was solid white. It was a terrifying sight as I tried to get away from his grasp.

I struggled to breathe as he was strangling me. I kicked and pushed him but to no avail, he was stronger than me. I thought I was going to die as flashbacks of us spending time together ran through my mind. Those were the sweetest memories I will forever cherish. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I begged him with my eyes. For a split second, his eyes blinked in realisation, then released his grasp around my neck and continued to scream in agony as he backed away in pain.

"Oh, my God!" I cried in panic, gasping for air. His scream got worse and the ceiling rattled as the vibration in the house got stronger.

I screamed and covered my ears in shock as one of the windows shattered, then I sprinted towards my room to grab my clothes and purse in a panic. I fled from the house, whimpering as another window shattered and I drove away as fast as I could, sobbing in tears.

•••

I stopped my car in front of my workplace and I quickly pulled up my pants. I wrapped a thick sweater around me to cover my protruding nipples through my thin shirt.

I sat back and tried to breathe normally. Truthfully, I was traumatized. The image of him with his black eyes screaming in agony and frustration was haunting my mind throughout the forty-minute drive. I was terrified, and the thought of him hurting me was out of character. That was not Xavier, that was something else possessing him.

I looked at my reflection in the front view mirror. My eyes looked puffy, my cheek and neck were swollen pretty badly against my pale skin. I don't know how to explain to a workspace full of nosy colleagues about my red skin. I rummaged through my purse to find my lipstick and smeared it lightly across my lips and cheek so it wouldn't appear obvious. Hopefully, it won't turn into a bruise too quickly. I sighed dreadfully, then faced the day as if nothing had happened.

The day went on uneventfully, apart from getting remarks from my colleagues about how shitty I looked today and the guys would comment otherwise to make me feel good. I would smile at them but acted distant and withdrawn whenever I was alone. I packed up my stuff then headed down to exit the empty building.

I deliberately finished my work later than normal so I could avoid going home. I entered my car and started my engine. My mind was racing dreadfully, I didn't know if I could face him yet. I wasn't ready. My mind was still filled with doubt and fear, and I was pretty certain the house would look like a mess right now.

I cruised around the town having nowhere in mind, rain pouring down the car heavily. I hadn't eaten the whole day and my stomach was rumbling painfully despite my loss of appetite. I looked at my watch and it was already 10 PM and I was still frightened to go home.

My car stopped in front of the local hotel where I first stayed when I moved in here. I made up my mind to stay there overnight instead. I carried the littlest belongings I had and booked a single bedroom to settle for the night.

•••

It has been 3 days since I stayed in the hotel, and I looked terrible. I hadn't eaten much and my skin complexion was pale as a ghost. My days were filled with doubt and uncertainty, and I have been feeling miserable ever since the incident. I missed him so much. I don't know how he was doing right now, but I was too scared to go home and see him.

My colleagues have been avoiding me due to how depressing I looked in the office. I stayed up late in the office, then went back to the hotel late at night, and I had to wear spare clothes that I got in my trunk.

I slumped into the messy bed as soon as I entered the room. Work has been draining my energy more than it did before and I can't remember if I were ever this exhausted.

My phone buzzed with notification, then I drowsily pulled it out of my purse to check it.

'1 Unread Email'

I tapped on the notification and gasped as I read the sender.

'Xavier Scott'

My body straightened on the bed as I stared at the name in shock. He sent me an email. Xavier sent me an email. I left my laptop in haste at the house and he must have probably figured out how to use it on his own. I was too stiff to even move, my heart was racing fast.

I tapped on his name and his message popped up.

Dearest Ana,

I hope this email finds you well. I apologize for my behaviour 4 days ago. It was out of character and truly unacceptable. I do not know what had happened, but all I remember is I felt excruciating pain all over my body after I saw the newspaper remembering the woman and when it stopped, you were gone. I apologize if I made you feel terrified or if I hurt you. It was never my intention. I have been waiting for you the whole night but you did not return.

I have been desperately learning and trying to reach you through this device for the last three days and, hopefully, this will be a success. Please come back home to me, Ana. I need you here and I shall wait for your return every day. My heart aches and longs for your presence, Ana.