House in Santa Barbara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we approached each other, Murray did the introductions, "Maggie and Sid... these are our neighbors for a short but fun week, Annie and Anthony."

Maggie homed in on me... offering and receiving a full-body hug. As Ant and Sid completed their introductory handshake, I moved on the Sid... opening my arms in an offer of a hug and receiving his enthusiastic smile and hug. As I turned, I could see Ant completing his hug with Maggie... both smiling. What a great greeting!

We continued together up the road... Maggie and I walking ahead, and the guys walking behind. Maggie chatted briefly about her niece, Evangeline, who would arrive for a few days on Saturday. Evie was the star of the family... a senior at the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television. The whole family was proud of her proven dramatic skills and potential in Hollywood. In her early 20s... Evie sounded like an amazing woman to meet.

As we walked... I was aware of some conversations behind us. I said to Maggie, "I'm pretty sure this will get a response." I stopped and acted like there was something wrong with my right sandal. I spread my legs slightly and bent at the waist to adjust my sandal strap... just as I'd done in demonstrating this move to my smiling hubby. I fiddled with the strap for about 10 seconds, and then stood up again. Predictably... the guys let out an appreciative howl.

Maggie and I both looked back at them, and then at each other. Maggie said, "Man, they are sooo predictable... but it's always fun!" We walked together, laughing the whole way to Kelly and Tig's house... House #5.

As we approached House #5, Rachel and Brad were just arriving from the other direction... perfect timing! We were still 25 yards apart, but Rachel was already waving and smiling. Maggie and I waved back... we walked a little faster because we have more ground to cover than we did.

The invitation had been clear... be as daring as you want... and Rachel certainly got that memo... at least among this small group of trusted neighbors. She had obviously decided to wear just one item... and she looked so fit and bronzed and happy.

Rachel was wearing a super flirty white gauze flare A-line mini dress with delicately thin straps... my guess is that it was meant to be worn as a beach cover-up to also show off a cute swimsuit. But... Rachel had nothing underneath. The drama was increased beautifully because she was backlit with the setting sun behind her. Amazing!

We all greeted one another and turned to arrive at Tig and Kelly's home as a mass. As we approached the front door, we could see it was wide open. Rachel ventured through the door gradually, and called out, "Ready or not... we're all here!"

Almost immediately, Kelly appeared from the kitchen side of the entry. She greeted Rachel with a warm hug and Rachel did the honors of introducing us to her. We shook hands and she proceeded to greet the rest of the group.

Kelly said, "Feel free to leave your sandals and bags here at the door," and then invited us all to join Tig in the kitchen. We could see it was his job to open a selection of wines and to get everyone started.

We kicked off our sandals and left our bag with them. In addition, I untied my shawl and laid it over the bag. This way... Ant and I were both wearing just one small item each... perfect! Over my shoulder, I saw Murray leave his sandals and vest at the door... it made me smile that he would join us bare-chested for the evening.

As Kelly was greeting the others... I was enjoying the view of her mini dress also... perhaps she and Rachel had shared notes on just wearing one item for the evening. It was a lovely simple rayon shift with a lush tropical foliage pattern... suspended from tiny tied straps.

My first thought in seeing this super-sexy little dress was that those loosely tied straps were crying out to be pulled... allowing the dress to fall to the floor. She'd tied the straps, so the V-neck draped sweetly between her boobs.

My second thought as I scanned Kelly's body and movements was that she and I shared what appeared to be an almost identical height, weight, body shape, torso length, boob size, etc. She looked amazing in that little dress... perhaps I might be able to borrow it for one of my adventures. Oh, sorry... I'm such a schemer!

Ant and I were just shaking hands with Tig when Kelly caught up with us. She said, "Annie and Anthony... I see you've already found Tig. We're so happy to host this little meeting of conspirators."

I replied, "The pleasure is ours... it's very gracious of you to host us all on such short notice." Then I added, "And, Kelly... that dress is killer! Don't you think, Tig?"

He smiled, and said, "It sure gets my attention every time!" We all laughed... but Kelly slid up to her hubby and gave him a kiss. "That's really sweet, big guy," she said.

Tig was also very fit and tanned... and he'd also gotten the memo about wearing just one item. Below his bare chest and six-pack abs, he wore a traditional Polynesian lava-lava wrap with a bright blue background and white hibiscus design. The fabric was thicker than our matching chiffon sarongs, and it was longer than ours... still, it was very attractive. My eyes quickly inspected how it was tied... just in case an opportunity to untie it presented itself. Yep... my bad yet again!

Tig made sure we each got a glass of wine from the selection of bottles he'd opened... and it was a very nice selection indeed. When Murray saw that we had some wine, he addressed the group, "Okay, friends... it's time to call this meeting of conspirators into session. Let's gather out on the patio where the view can inspire us."

Kelly and Tig obviously entertained a lot on their deck facing the ocean... it was appointed beautifully. A spacious seating area with sectional couches made a U-shape around a natural gas outdoor firepit. Murray led the way, taking his place at the right-hand end of the U. I decided to sit at the left-hand end of the U... a place where the setting sun would be shining on me for the longest time.

I bent modestly this time and set my wine glass on one of the closest built-in ledges provided for drinks along the front of the couches. With my back facing everyone as they took their places, I slowly pulled my little skirt down on my hips... shimmying it down, down, and off. I draped it over the back of the couch and only then turned around. Yes... all eyes were on me... and it was suddenly totally quiet.

I retrieved my glass of wine, lifted it high as a toast and said, "This is the body you're here to help me display over the next several days... I figure you need to see what you're conspiring to exhibit. Cheers!"

With that... everyone lifted their glasses, and enthusiastically replied, "Cheers!"

Murray took the lead as the facilitator of the evening, saying, "Thanks so much to Tig and Kelly for the lovely hospitality. Tig has moved the wine outside to the outdoor kitchen just behind you, so we can refresh our glasses as needed. There are water glasses there also if you want a break from the wine." Several people laughed at that prospect. "Kelly tells me that dessert will be served whenever we feel we need a break... or when we finish with our agenda."

Kelly added, "Yes, indeed... strawberry shortcake... easy to put together anytime."

Murray continued, "Here we are on Thursday evening. Our mission... as we have undertaken it... is to maximize the exposure of our beautiful, naked friend... making this a truly memorable vacation for her, for us, and for some of our friends. We have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday... let's make every minute count! Agreed?" Everyone shouted their approval... what a great group!

Murray started the conversation by describing the basics of his suggestion. He would stage a nude photo shoot at a local golf course on Saturday afternoon. He had done this for his sister a few years before, so he knew where on the golf course he could stage it and he had already arranged for a professional photographer and his assistant for the time. Since he was on the Board of Directors for the golf course, there would be no problems. Then... we could all get together for a slide show on Saturday night!

When he was finished with his brief overview, he fielded a few clarifying questions, and then said, "Who's next?"

Sid spoke up quickly, "This is a suggestion from Maggie and me... actually it's Maggie's idea, but she wanted me to share it." They proposed a Sunday afternoon excursion to a local sports bar they frequent often to watch the next SF 49ers game. They knew the usual patrons of the bar on Sundays, and knew it was a fun-loving group. Since the 49ers were not winning very often, they felt it would be a perfect opportunity for Annie to lose a bet or two... and eventually have to serve drinks to the whole bar crowd naked.

When Sid was finished, there was a round of applause... and some shouting! Before he had a chance to take his seat again, I jumped up and gave him a big hug. Hilarious... he didn't know where to put his hands... his wife was watching. After a couple seconds, I said, "Hug me like you mean it, Sid!" So... he did.

Everyone was laughing as Sid sat down... except for Murray. He stood with his hands planted on his hips, and said, "Hey... where's my hug?"

I ran across the deck and launched myself into his open arms. I planted a sloppy kiss on his lips as he swung me around with my feet dangling. Okay... it was obvious that everyone was going to want a hug from here on out. Hahaha.

As I walked back to my side of the seating area, Brad jumped up to be next. Before he started though... he slowly unbuttoned his Tommy Bahama shirt...took it off and tossed it to Rachel who was giving him two thumbs-ups.

Brad and Rachel proposed that everyone in the group go to Happy Hour on the next evening at a bar that's famous with the locals. Brad shared that this particular bar had a "rowdy atmosphere in a very salty and raucous harborside setting." And... the bar had an upstairs deck overlooking the marina that was usually packed with standing-room-only on Fridays. To affirm that idea, Rachel let out a loud, "Woo-hoo!"

The plan was that I would wear an already revealing outfit... that could easily morph into topless... and then into totally naked. I could be shielded at first by the group, and then mingle freely with the crowd as the opportunities presented themselves. Also... I could be viewed by people in the marina.

He finished his proposal by pointing to me, and saying, "Happy Hour tomorrow evening... in the same outfit as tonight!"

With a big smile and my arms open to invite a hug, I walked over to Brad. As I got close enough, I grabbed both of his hands with mine, and firmly around me to hold my ass. Then... I pulled him closer, flattening my boobs against his chest. He responded by squeezing my ass tightly... and everyone cheered!

Brad took his seat again... but I remained standing. After a moment, I said, "I know we're talking about me being naked... but some accessories will make it even better... don't you think, ladies?"

Kelly immediately said, "Of course! Accessorize it, girl!" More laughter.

I said then, "For instance... tomorrow evening, I think I need a great pair of FMPs!" This statement was met with some cheering... basically from the women... and a few looks of uncertainty.

So, I followed up, saying, "Okay... who here doesn't know about FMPs? Be honest."

Slowly... and a bit sheepishly, Murray and Sid raised their hands. Laughter and applause.

I turned to Kelly, and asked, "Do you have a pair I could model? I think we're pretty close in size."

She replied, "How about size 7.5?" I gave her a thumbs-up, and she was off toward her bedroom.

I said, "Brad... you didn't raise your hand... what in the hell are FMPs?"

He said with a broad smile, "Annie, they are fuck-me-pumps... and we all know Kelly has several pairs to choose from." Tig added, "Yes, she does... and they look terrific on her... and off of her." Several people responded with, "Woo!"

Kelly arrived back this a beautiful pair of red FMPs with thin 4-inch tall heels. Delightful! As I stepped into them... I found they were just perfect.

I stood tall in these killer shoes, and said, "Okay... they are fuck-me-pumps because they make exactly that statement when they're worn proudly. To balance and walk on these shoes, several things have to happen... my back bows slightly, pushing my boobs up and making them appear to be larger... my butt is tighter... my abs and core are flexed, making me look thinner... my legs are more shapely... my pelvis rotates slightly, pushing my mound and my yoni forward also."

I walked around to model the look. Absolute heaven... all eyes on my nude body... watching my boobs and my butt and my abs and my legs... and my smooth mound.

After modeling briefly, I walked back to my seat, and stepped out of my heels. "Thanks, Kelly... they are so sexy!"

Murray spoke up next, "Whew! Is it time for dessert yet? I need to cool down a bit!" "Yay!" was the response from several people.

It was amazing how relaxed everyone was... even after the conversations we'd had and me being casually naked. We moved back into the kitchen as Kelly prepared our strawberry shortcake servings on lovely crystal dessert plates. We got our dessert... cruised by the bar for more wine... and returned to our seats for a delicious treat. It was so good... no one was talking... it was a new situation during this energized evening.

As we were eating, Tig lit the gas fireplace. Although it was still warm enough to be comfortable with nothing on... the ambiance matched the mood of the group... warm and comforting.

Murray paused for a moment, his dessert half-eaten, and said, "It's been quite an evening. Any other ideas?"

Silence. Then Tig spoke very slowly and almost in a whisper, "Eyes... Wide... Shut!"

12