House of Cards Pt. 02

Story Info
Kyle and Mary's relationship progresses...
21.3k words
20.7k
16
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Wife

————————1————————

Allison got off of the plane and met her mother in the lobby of the airport. The two of them hugged and then went to get her bags. She had packed light, just being able to stay for a week and not wanting to haul a lot of things around. And she instantly noticed something different about her mother. Mary looked happy, which she hadn't in a long time, and yet there was a strange nervousness about her that Allison couldn't place. There was something going on and she had no idea what it was, but she was instantly curious and her parents knew well that a curious Allie was dangerous when unsupervised.

They loaded her bags into the car and drove back to the house together. They chatted and Allison found out about her mother's new job. She knew that her mom had gotten a job shortly after Allie left for college and that the job made her happy.

"And I've been taking correspondence courses the last few weeks to work toward a legal secretary's degree." Mary shared and Allie was proud of her mother, but there was still something up. They chatted on the way home and Allie waited to share her own news until her dad was present. Still, she felt good bonding with her mother and it was clear that she was happy with her life.

Something that had been all too obvious to Allie before she had left was just how unhappy her mother had seemed to be. She looked bored when she was at home, like she had nothing to do. They used to have a regular housekeeper when Allie was younger, but her mother had let the woman go when Allie had turned fifteen and Mary took over the cleaning herself. It was something to do, but she had quickly gotten bored with it and a routine that kept the house clean was established. But Allie learned that they had a housekeeper again as Mary worked long hours some days and just didn't have the time to do it all herself anymore. But both of her parents had time off while she was home and that made her really happy. And when they got to the house and Allison saw her parents hug and kiss affectionately, her heart soared with pleasure. She had seen the growing cold between them and she had feared the worst. But it was very clear that they had settled whatever was between them and the playful way they were acting now set a lot of her fears to rest. She didn't want to be one of those people wondering if the only reason her parents stayed together so long was because of her.

They went out for dinner that night and she slept in her own bed and it felt right. The next day she woke to conversation downstairs and the smell of bacon driving her stomach to nearly eat itself in eagerness. She dressed and went down to breakfast and found out that there was a party that day in the huge back yard of the house. Her father had gotten the pool cleaned and filled the week before and there was a huge barbecue sitting out back, the kind that was built onto a trailer and rented by the day. Two caterers were already getting the grill ready and a half dozen others had been out back getting the yard ready for the guests. Her parents had invited a lot of people over and it was a fairly large event. But breakfast was just the three of them and they ate and laughed together over coffee and bacon and eggs.

When the guests started to arrive Allison went up to change into her bathing suit. Her parents had invited as many of their co-workers as they could and there would be almost a hundred people in the yard and house, many of them acquaintances of her parents, but a lot of them were her friends as well. She came down in her little string bikini and a sarong wrapped around her waist, her long dark hair back in a tail and sunglasses over her eyes as she heard some light conversation in the living room. There were a few people she didn't recognize there with her parents and she smiled warmly as she was introduced to them.

"Allie, this is Emily and her husband Joe." Mary said, introducing her to the couple, who were holding tiny little girls, only a few months old. "And these are their daughters, Casey and Riley. Emily trained me to take the job I have and then she was nice enough to be knocked up so I could take over." She said with a smile and Emily laughed at that.

Allie got on instantly with the four of them, walking them out back to get them a prime spot at the pool as other guests started to arrive. She was kept busy for a while walking around and being re-introduced people who worked with her dad and being introduced to people who worked with her mom. When she made her way back to the front door she saw a guy a few years older than her that instantly caught her eye. She gave him a good once-over before he saw her and she liked what she saw. Neatly trimmed sandy hair and a strong face, he had broad shoulders and strong arms and he was very tall, taller than her father was and she felt an instant attraction to him. When she came over her mother introduced them.

"Allie, this is my boss, Kyle Rossdale. Kyle, this is Allison, our daughter." Mary said with a smile and Kyle took Allie's hand with a smile and when their eyes met she knew that the attraction was mutual. She smiled her best smile and shook his hand warmly. She had heard a little about him the day before and knew that he was already a partner at the law firm when he was just twenty five years old. He was clearly very good at his job and he had given Mary a chance when no one else would.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Allison." Kyle said with a charming smile and he gave her a good once-over just as she had to him.

She looked a lot like her mother; the same dark hair and the same big blue eyes, the same smile and the same figure for the most part. She was a bit larger in the chest and just a little bit shorter than Mary was. She lacked the maturity of the older woman, but there was a feeling of freshness to her and her youth was clear in her face and her stance. She smiled at him in a way that said she was interested and he filed that away for later. He released her hand and out of the corner of his eye he got a look at Mary again. He had been gifted at reading non-verbal cues since he was six and he could read her jealousy like a book. But he didn't let it show, he just made a mental note to get Mary alone later and sort things out.

The group of them dispersed and Kyle found himself being escorted back to the pool by Allie and he took his time to talk with her for a while before she had to go back up front to escort in the next group of guests. She spent another hour or so chatting with people as they arrived, meeting the men and women from her mother's job and reacquainting herself with people from her father's job that she hadn't seen in a long time. But finally the day was underway and she got a cold drink, just ice tea as she was still nineteen, and made her way around to the pool so she could swim a bit before she ate. The barbecue was filling the air with the smell of smoke and cooking meat and people were mingling around a table of wine bottles or the three kegs that her parents had put out and all in all it was a good day.

She was nearly to the pool when she saw Kyle come out of the water. He had pushed up on the sides of the pool and sat on the edge with his feet in the water, his hair slick and wet and his bare back and shoulders to her. He was strong, well muscled and good looking and her attraction went even higher. She had lost her virginity at Prom the year before and she had an on-again-off-again boyfriend back at college, but never anything really serious. And she thought that a young, successful lawyer might be a good start. She walked up behind him and saw that he was looking for someone. When her shadow fell across him he turned and the smile that creased his face told her all she needed to know. He had been looking for her and that made her feel even better as she settled in next to him on the edge of the pool.

"So, how has my mother been at work?" She asked. "She was always a tyrant when it came to getting work done at home, so I don't imagine it's any different at work."

"Yeah, she's a great secretary, more of an assistant really. She streamlined my filing system, learned everything at the firm in just a few weeks and she knows her way around the office better than I do now. I couldn't function without her." He said with a nod and a warm smile.

The two of them chatted back and forth for a while and the attraction they felt was very clear to them both. For her it was the draw of a good looking guy who was clearly successful and dedicated to his job. It was a lot of attraction for a young woman just coming into her sexuality.

For Kyle it was a bit different. Allison was beautiful; no doubt about it but it was the resemblance to Mary that drew him to her at first. She was not her mother and he made no mistake about that, but the resemblances between them were uncanny. She had a larger bust and this close he could tell she was a large C or even a D cup and where her mother was in shape and worked hard to stay that way, Allie was clearly athletic, with a flat tummy showing the hints of muscle definition, strong, tone arms and legs and very little excess body fat outside of her chest. She had no baby fat left and it was very obvious that she did something to stay in shape aside from the regular exercises that most women did. When asked about it she smiled.

"Well, I was in the swim club in high school until my chest came in one weekend, then I was too buoyant to do much swimming. I run track at college thanks to an amazing sports bra and I'm in a ballroom dancing club. It's amazingly good exercise." She leaned in conspiratorially. "And there's a gym near school that has pole dancing classes, but don't tell my parents or I'll lie my ass off." She said in a low voice and he smiled and crossed his heart.

The liking between them grew and they spent some time swimming around in the big pool together before they were hungry enough to go get something to eat. They sat together and joked and when Kyle glanced up and saw Mary watching him, he could clearly read the jealousy on her face. He excused himself and moved toward the house with the excuse of needing the washroom. He shot Mary a look across the distance that sent a clear message to her to follow him and then he went inside. He only had to wait a few minutes before she came inside, carrying some empty cups and plates. She set them down on the table and looked up to see him waiting for her near the stairs. She walked over and led him up to the spare bedroom at the far end of the second floor, well away from anyone who might overhear. Once the door was closed, he stood with his arms crossed and looked at her, meeting her gaze until she finally looked away, down at her feet.

"Are you jealous of me, or of Allison?" He asked without preamble and she coloured at that. She knew that she was in trouble and she looked up at him again and shrugged.

"I... I don't know; it's such an unfamiliar emotion. I can see that she likes you, I can see that there is something growing between you..." She began and broke off in a nervous, scared laugh. "I'd be stupid to get jealous over either of you, but I am and I don't know why." She said and he nodded.

"I can't just stop paying attention to her, she would get suspicious. But do you want me to stop flirting so much?" He asked and Mary nodded, then shook her head and then shrugged and looked so torn that he felt bad for her.

What they were doing was such a huge betrayal of her family that if it was found out she would lose her marriage and there was a chance that he would lose his job no matter how good he was at it. He should end it, break it off completely and retain a simple work relationship with her. But then he remembered how eager she was for everything they did, how easily she submitted to him, how she never asked questions, never told him no and how very sexual she was as a person. What they were doing was perhaps morally wrong, but it was entirely consensual, he never once forced her and if she told him to stop he was sure that he would. It was a fling, a low-risk sexual relationship based completely on mutual pleasure and gratification.

He was very good at justifying things to people, and he wasn't immune to his own charm. He stepped closer to Mary and his hands came to her shoulders. She looked up into his eyes and he was struck once again with how alike mother and daughter were. Their eyes were identical and the blue was so vivid that he was lost to them. Any doubts he had were lost in the endless blue of those eyes. He gently untied her bikini from behind her neck and as the strings came loose, he drew them down to bare her breasts. She didn't try to stop him, didn't say no or resist. Her breasts were freed and he moved his hands to fill with her warm flesh before he leaned in to kiss her deeply. She moaned and returned the kiss and he could feel her heart rate rising under his hands. He knew from experience that she would already be wet and ready, that he could take her right then and there and she wouldn't say a word against it.

The sudden thrill he felt at the very idea of taking her in her own home, with her husband and daughter nearby was too strong to resist and he pushed her back until the wall stopped her and his hands slipped down from her breasts to her waist and she moaned as his mouth shifted from hers to her neck and throat. She was breathing heavily as he untied the sides of her bikini bottoms and the garment fell away from her body. He felt her trembling as his hand slid across her hip and then her mons, down to her pussy. She spread her legs and his fingers slipped across her labia, parted them and delved the heat of her core. She was just as wet as he thought she would be and the slick, smooth feel of her pussy made his cock so hard that it hurt. He had to have her soon and nothing was going to stop it. He bent his back and caught her nipple in his mouth as she gasped and sucked a shaking breath through her teeth to stifle a moan. He used one hand to massage her pussy, to make her even more aroused, to spread her wetness around as he used the other to push his shorts down and free his hard and ready cock.

She bit her lip as understanding dawned on her. She was about to get fucked in her own house by a person other than her husband and not only wouldn't she try to stop it but she would do everything she could to hide it from her family. She covered her mouth with one hand to hide a moan she couldn't keep inside and sobbed a little as he slipped three fingers into her effortlessly. She sobbed into her hand at the feeling and grasped at his arm. He worked his fingers inside of her, the heel of his hand rubbing hard at her clit as he nearly lifted her from her feet with the strength in his arm. She felt her wetness clinging to his fingers and leaking down her thighs as he sucked hard at her nipple and his other hand grasped her ass. She was shaking and barely restrained, the noises she made were muffled by her hand but neither of them noticed the vent of the heater just between her feet as he squeezed her ass and the tip of his middle finger pressed at her rear. When he applied pressure to the puckered entrance, a place no one had ever touched before, her eyes snapped all the way open as she came hard and suddenly.

It was unexpected and she sobbed hard into her hand as her core clenched down on his fingers so hard that it was almost painful. He kept his finger at her rear and sucked at her nipple all the way through her pleasure and when she started to come down, he slipped his hand out of her and used both hands to pick her up. He moved his hands down to her knees and lifted, bracing her against the wall and lifting her high enough that when he stepped forward he merely had to lower her onto the waiting rod of his stiff cock. A moan escaped her hand that was undeniably sexual and in another room an unseen observer turned off a started call on a cell phone and just listened.

He got his balance and started thrusting, his cock practically slamming up and into her body, pressing hard at her deepest recesses and drawing a soft cry of surprised pleasure from her. She was unable to keep herself quiet at that point so he captured her mouth with his own and stifled her that way. Her arms came up and around his neck as he thrust, his arms keeping her up, his elbows behind her knees and her legs spread wide as his cock speared into her and withdrew only to spear deep once again. It wasn't long until she came again, and he didn't slow or stop and the orgasm blended into the next and then another came and he released her mouth as a groan of pleasure escaped him at the same time that a sob of release escaped her. He flooded her with his cum and she shivered at the feel of it, so hot and thick in her deepest core. They slowed and he held her there against the wall for a long moment before he let her down gently. His cock was still buried in her core and she could barely get her toes on the ground as he pinned her to the wall. She felt wonderful, but she smelled of sweat and sex and there was no hiding that.

He got slowly soft and slid from her body and she settled down on her feet, a hand going between her legs to keep his seed from leaking away and she could feel the tide of their mixed fluids that was filling her. She clenched down on it and moved to the nearby washroom to let it out somewhere safe while he got dressed again. She came back out and they kissed for a bit before she put her bikini to rights and they sat on the bed together.

"We shouldn't have done that." She said softly and he didn't deny it but they both knew that if another opportunity for it arrived they would take it. "I want you to ask Allie out on a date." She said after a long moment and he looked at her.

"You won't be jealous?" He asked.

"I don't know... probably, but I'll hide it better now that I know. I think in time I'll be fine with it, this is all just so new to me. I never thought I would cheat on Garrett with anyone so when you came along..." She shook her head and he nodded.

"Then I will. But understand that nothing is going to make me stop with you, not unless you ask me to stop." He said softly and she smiled and kissed him very deeply.

It was at that moment, as they worked their mouths against one another, tongues tangling and hands on each other that she understood that she loved him. She didn't love Garrett any less, but she was in love with Kyle too and that only made her more confused. They kissed for a few long minutes and when they parted they were both flushed and aroused and she smiled at him.

"We shouldn't leave together." She said softly and he nodded and rose and she just sat there on the bare guest bed and watched him walk to the door and out.

He went down the hall and didn't look behind him. He was confident and sure and he had put the emotions of the bedroom behind him easily, just as he did when he went into and out of court. So he didn't see the partially opened door of the bedroom next to the one he had just left, he didn't see the single blue eye that was watching him go.

————————2————————

The rest of the day went well, and Mary managed to curb her jealousy when she saw Kyle flirting with Allie. She stepped back from that negative feeling and looked at things very objectively. There was no way that she could ever have a public relationship with Kyle, even if she got a divorce, which she did not want. And it was only a matter of time before the private relationship she had with him was over, as much as that knowledge hurt. He would eventually move on, find a girlfriend and probably even get married. She knew what kind of a lover he was, confident and sure and experienced. He could be rough and hard, make her scream with pleasure and guide her into things she had never considered before. But he could be tender too, gentle and slow, taking his time and more focused on her pleasure than his own. And she couldn't think of a better man for her daughter than that, even though the thought of him with someone else was painful.