House of Cards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle gave her one look of askance but said nothing, if she wanted to talk about it they would, but he wasn't going to bring it up. But they both knew that tomorrow he would do the same thing again and soon she wouldn't even think about it as anything out of the ordinary; it would just be another part of their morning routine.

————————15————————

Allison parked her car in front of her parents' house and smiled as she looked at the comfortable, familiar surroundings. She had been gone for nine months with just a single trip home in the spring and now she was back. She smiled and looked over at the passenger seat where Carol sat looking at the big house. Her girlfriend had decided to come and spend the summer and Allie hadn't minded a bit. A part of it was their friendship, intimate and familiar as only lovers can be, and a part of it was a plan Allison had put together. Something special she had planned and discussed with Carol. The pretty little blonde had been all for it when Allie outlined the plan and she was here for the summer to make the idea a reality. They got out of the car and walked up to the front of the house as Allison's parents came out to greet them. Allie introduced them to each other and they all went inside to sit down for a late lunch.

A little later when Allie and Garret went out to unload the car, a new Mercedes pulled up behind Allie's Lexus and Kyle got out. She ran to him with a squeal of delight and they hugged tight for a moment under the pleasantly approving smile of her father. The fact that his daughter had fallen for his wife's boss was a bit of a plus in Garret's eyes and he was happy to see her happy with someone who was responsible and a match for her intelligence. The three of them were joined by Carol, who looked Kyle over and then looked to Allie and smiled excitedly before the four of them unpacked the car and carried everything that the two girls had brought with them into the house.

When the car had been unpacked and everything situated in Allie's bedroom and the guest room where Carol would be staying, all five of them gathered around the pool for a few cold drinks and some conversation. Carol and Allison changed into Bikinis and as they were about to dive into the pool Garret stopped his daughter and walked over with a very serious look on his face. It was at that point that Allie realized that her father had never seen her tattoo. It had been beautifully coloured and he looked it over critically then sighed.

"And when did you get this?" He asked and before she could really answer Kyle stood up and looked a bit sheepish as he scratched the back of his head.

"Actually, she got it the last day of spring break." He admitted and Garret looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "And I paid for it." He finished and Garret sighed heavily.

"And why did you feel you needed a tattoo?" He asked his daughter and Allie shrugged.

"I've wanted one since I was about eight years old, dad. I mentioned it to Kyle a few times and he surprised me with this before I had to go back to school. I picked it out and everything and he made sure I got a really good artist to draw it in here, and another good one near school to ink it in." She couldn't see the tattoo herself, as it was on her back, but she had seen it in reflections and she loved it. Eric had done a beautiful job, and she was already planning for another on the other shoulder to balance it, but she didn't tell her father that. She also didn't tell him about the other thing Kyle had bought her, because her father had no need to know about that and she didn't tell anyone about the special thing that Carol had helped her get a few weeks before that she was going to surprise Kyle with as soon as she got him alone.

"Well, it's clear that you like it. I just hope you don't regret the decision." He said and she smiled and kissed his cheek then hugged him like she had when she was a little girl.

"Thanks daddy!" She said with a huge smile. "I knew you'd understand." She said before she went with Carol and dived into the pool in a pair of long, smooth synchronous arcs that cut the water like young dolphins.

"You bought her a tattoo eh?" Garret asked Kyle and the younger man looked sheepish.

"Well, like you told me; she's a big girl now and she can make her own decisions." He said. Allie had told him about her desire to have a tattoo, but she had been too afraid to get one with her own money. He had combined it with the piercing he had gotten her because he wanted to mark her on some way that anyone could see and in another way that only a very few would ever see. She had agreed and that had made him happier than she understood.

The two men sat back down and neither of them saw the way that Mary was looking at them. She had accepted the fact that her daughter was going to be her lover's lover, possibly something more than that by the look of things. But the fact that Kyle still got along with Garret astounded her. They were both alpha types and that was something that, all by itself, should have set them at odds. Instead they seemed to have bonded and were becoming something akin to friends. They joked and laughed and talked about beer and a few other things. Kyle was looking into a house and Garret was in real estate among the other ventures that he managed so he promised to make sure that someone trustworthy was aimed Kyle's way both for the sale of his condo and the procurement of a house. They talked cars and the way they were bonding was amazing to her. When Kyle shook hands with her husband at the end of their discussion about a house, Mary wondered what would happen if Garret knew that Kyle's hand had been fisted inside of her body just the day before, and had been inside of her every day for more than a week? She thought that it would be the end of their friendship and indeed likely the end of Kyle's relationship with Allie to boot.

But that was a detail that she would never share with anyone as long as she lived. Every time his hand filled her pussy, every morning for a week now, she had a powerful orgasm in her deep core and it was like nothing she had ever felt. She didn't want it to end and she knew that one day she was going to get him to keep his hand there as long as he could, until she passed out and then beyond. But for now she was still experimenting and learning what he could do to her, what he could make her body do so she kept her silence and just watched, joining in with the conversation when she could and soon she was comfortably talking with both of her lovers and honestly enjoying the conversation.

It was the start of summer and the happiest she could remember being in her life. She had a comfortable home and a happy family, she had a daughter that was smart and pretty and healthy and that made her happy. The fact that her boss from work was her very dominant and assertive lover and also the lover of her daughter didn't bother her, she had discarded her jealousy and fear over it just as Kyle had commanded her to and she was content. Allison and Carol came out of the pool together to join the adults in the shade and they discussed what they wanted for dinner that night. It was decided that they would fire up the stone barbecue that Garret had installed a few months before and to that end her parents went out to get some steaks and sides for dinner that night. As soon as they were alone Allison went and straddled Kyle's lap for a deep kiss. There was something different about that kiss and when he looked at her, a little puzzled, she smiled and winked then stuck out her tongue. There were two piercings through her tongue, side by side and he knew that there was only one reason to have piercings like that. Allie could feel him get so instantly hard that it made her giggle in delight.

Then she sat up and stretched, felt his hand on her hip before she glanced over at Carol. The petite, almost tiny blonde came over and the two of them shared a kiss together before they looked to Kyle.

"My dad's birthday is coming up pretty soon here and I'm sending him and my mother down to Atlantic City as a gift." She said and Kyle was instantly interested. "But Carol here isn't going anywhere." She said and he looked over at the blonde who smiled then leaned in and gave him a soft, sweet kiss. Carol hadn't been all that interested in men before she met Allie, but her friend had gotten her very interested in new aspects of sex.

"So what do you say, want to come and house-sit with me for a few days?" She asked.

At the words Kyle smiled and glanced back and forth between the two girls. It was going to be a wonderful summer.

  • COMMENTS
38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ftds

Gonna finnish this train wreck?

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
i keep reading this and find it exciting

lots of characters and lots of places to go with this story. I still have not heard anything that is close to being cuckold? but I will keep reading.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
i keep reading and enjoying this

lots of places to go with this, but I haven't seen anything close to cuckold. yes I will keep reading this.it is sexy and erotic.

ashleycooperashleycooperover 5 years ago
the key point...

...for me at least, is that the # of stars should be based on the quality of the writing, not on one's value judgment about the scene(s) being described in the writing. The fact that so many readers (myself included) have been made to despise Kyle and Mary so much is a testament to the quality of the writing. Therefore, 5 stars.

Pros (in my opinion): the writing is clearly powerful enough to elicit strong emotions; that's the goal of any artist. It looks like many of us jumped on this sequel as soon as it was posted. The characters are developed enough that we can see nuances of their personalities, and we want to know what happens next.

Cons (again, in my opinion): the biggest flag to me in terms of suspending disbelief is having Mary take off her rings. Nearly everything else can be hidden from others, but the other secretaries/admin assistants would notice that immediately and ask her questions. Next, it's unclear if the parents know that Carol is the daughter's lover, or really if they even know she's bi. If so, what is the semi-conservative father's opinion on having a gay lover in the house, especially while Allison is dating Kyle? Finally, yeah, Garrett is kind of unbelievably clueless.

Other thoughts: I rarely read anything in this category because others catch my attention more, but why read here if the topic makes you red in the face? Erotic couplings has great traditional erotica, as does First Time, and Mature. If you go into an, umm, donkey show in Tijuana you can't get upset if you see weird shit. I came to this story because I liked the author's other stories. Next, I place much more value on comments that come from those who have posted at least one or two stories of their own, or who at least sign their name. Writing erotica is damn hard (no pun intended ;-) so cut some slack if a name gets autocorrected or a word is missed. Finally, two possible plot twists: Garrett isn't actually clueless, he's conflicted because he's been doing his own assistant and some incident around the time of his anniversary with Mary made him ponder what he's doing. Another possibility is that Allison intends to have Carol seduce him, to prevent blowback from the inevitable discovery of Mary and Kyle's affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stroke fiction

Should always get right to the point. These characters are totally unlikeable. And the more you write, the less likeable they become. The big shot liar, sorry, lawyer is nothing but a spoilt and insecure little boy envious of others and lusting for everything while earning nothing. He is not a real man at all. The most likeable one of these is the clueless cuck husband and only then so long as he doesn't wimp out,. He had actual character growth in part1 and demonstrated spousal and paternal care and respect in part2. Even the daughter is an amoral worthless piece of shit lacking even a shred of self respect.

Garbage 1*

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Susan's Secret Wife's first lover shows up.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage Young wife and mom seduced for revenge.in Loving Wives
More Stories