House of Cards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she kept her distance from that pain, as if it belonged to someone else. She couldn't be selfish here, couldn't demand his loyalty when she wasn't loyal herself. She had her husband and she had her boss and she couldn't begrudge Kyle another lover. And she also realized that she couldn't begrudge Garrett another lover either. She looked to her husband with a new clarity of her vision and realized that she had no right to get upset if he had an affair. After all, why should she get something like that but then restrict him from the same thing? Life may not be fair, but she understood that she was going to have to learn to be. When she turned back to Kyle and Allie she saw him watching her and she smiled warmly and nodded. There was no time like the present for learning new things.

Kyle saw the look that Mary had been giving him as she worked things out in her own head, saw her look to her husband and then back to him. When she nodded he smiled back and turned his attention fully to Allison. She had been full of good humour and amusement all afternoon, ever since he had come back outside, and she was being playful now. She had a good sense of humour and she was intelligent, as he was learning. He had an idea that she might even be a match for him. She got his jokes and obscure references and she was very fun to be around. So as they sat eating dinner at the side of the pool, still dripping from a swim he turned to her.

"So I know you're in town for a week or so." He began and she nodded. "Would it be completely inappropriate for me to ask you out? I mean, your mother works for me, but I don't want you to think that has anything to do with this, one way or the other. I'd honestly like to get to know you better." He said and she smirked at him in a way that told him she had something up her sleeve, some secret that she wasn't ready to share yet.

"Yeah, I'd like that. When did you have in mind?" She asked as she licked her fingers suggestively. He felt a stirring of arousal at that, her red lips curled around her finger and her blue eyes watching him closely.

"Well, are you free tomorrow?" He asked and she smiled as her finger came free of her mouth.

"I am now." She answered.

"Oh, don't cancel any plans on my part." He said and she shook her head.

"It's nothing major, and I'd prefer a date to that anyhow. Maggie will understand." She said, naming her best friend, who was there with her own boyfriend on the other side of the pool.

"Alright, then say, five tomorrow afternoon, or would you prefer something else?" He asked.

"I'm free all day." She said with a smile. "How about you pick me up around ten and we make a day of it?" She suggested and he nodded with a smile.

The rest of the evening was fairly mellow and people started trickling out a little after dinner. The entire area smelled of barbecue and smoke, but there were no complaints and everyone helped to keep the yard clean, so there wasn't much for the caterers to clean up at the end. Kyle was among the last of the guests to leave and he shook hands with Mary and Garrett as he paused at the door.

"So I hope you don't mind me asking your daughter out." He said to Garrett and the older man shook his head a little.

"No, you're a man I can trust, Kyle. Good and honest and above all employed." He said with a humorous smile and Kyle shared the laugh. "As long as you treat her right I have no problem with it." He said and the two of them had the potential to become very good friends at that moment.

They parted on good terms and Kyle paused to give Mary a hug and then he turned to Allison with a smile and saw some mischief or other dancing in her eyes before he hugged her and then headed out to his car. He glanced back and saw her standing at the window watching him and he felt a moment of doubt. There was something to her quiet amusement that he was suddenly and inexplicably nervous about and he wasn't sure what it was. She had a knowing look to her eyes and as a lawyer that made him very antsy. He liked having all the cards, but Allie was hiding her hand well and that put him on edge.

But all the way back to his apartment he couldn't stop thinking about Mary, about how it had felt to fuck her in her own house while her husband was nearby, while her daughter was just outside and the thrill that had been. He had cum hard when he fucked her, harder than he had since the first time he had taken her on his desk at the Christmas party. But as he thought of that, he thought of what it would be like to fuck both the mother and the daughter in the same day and that made him smile. It was something to plan for, and the fantasy was firmly rooted in his head even as he climbed into his bed and drifted off to sleep.

————————3————————

The next morning he was up early. He went out for a run before breakfast and then showered and shaved and did everything he normally did to get ready for court, but he dressed more casually. A plain tee and blue jeans over boots, his sunglasses and an unbuttoned oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He was in a good mood as he went out to his car and drove to get Allison. She was waiting when he arrived and they waved goodbye to her parents before they headed out for their day. He parked the car down by the waterfront and they walked along the river together, checking out little shops and ethnic restaurants as they went, trying to decide on lunch. She bought a few baubles and he got her a Japanese-style hair ornament which complemented her beautifully. They settled on lunch from one of the food trucks along the way and they were sipping at their drinks, standing at the river shore in one of the many parks along that way when she dropped the bomb on him.

"So I have to ask." She said as she looked his way, her sunglasses pushed up on her forehead and her blue eyes shrewd and amused. "How long have you and my mother been lovers?"

He nearly lost himself then, but he smoothly reverted to his courtroom persona and just raised an eyebrow at her. He was fairly skilled in hiding emotions and reactions from people. He was trained to respond and not react so that's just what he did.

"I'm sorry, what?" He tried to laugh it off.

But he was skilled enough at reading faces to read hers and he knew in an instant that she had him dead to rights. He had already lost, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He felt bad, because he knew that it would be the end of Mary working for him... among other things... and there would be no second date from Allison. But then she surprised him.

"Oh, don't bother to deny it. I was raised in that house. The vents between the guest room and my bedroom are as clear as an intercom most of the time and the two of you had to be standing right over top of it. I heard her moaning and sobbing and I know what sex sounds and smells like." She said as the warmth drained out of him and he felt a little sick.

"Now, don't get me wrong, I won't tell anyone, especially not my dad. I mean, you make my mom happy, happier than I have seen her in a long time. When I left for college I was sure I would receive a call before Christmas from them telling me they were getting a divorce. I mean, for the first time in almost twenty years they had the place to themselves, they were alone together and the tension that had been there should have torn them apart. But then they didn't... and I heard about her job and the boss that gave her that job despite my dad asking him not to and I was glad for her and pissed at my father."

She had kicked her sandals off and was wiggling her feet in the cool grass as he watched her. "When I met you yesterday I was impressed. I mean, you don't drive a fancy car and you're pretty young, but you're successful and you're open minded enough to hire someone who's majority of experience has to do with chasing a strong—willed daughter around all the time. You were good looking and friendly and when I flirted you flirted right back. It felt good and it was fun. And when I saw my mother follow you into the house looking embarrassed I followed along, slipping into my room and listening. I heard her sob and almost called the cops on you and then I heard her moan and I was impressed. I had never heard my mom make those sounds before. I listened to everything and when you left I was watching, wondering if you would see me and what you would do if you did."

He was listening intently and wondering where she was going with this. "I mean, if I thought you were hurting her I would have called the cops and done my best to kick your ass, but she was happy after that, she looked so pleased with what you had done. After she left the room with that silly smile on her face I went in there and the smell of sex was so strong there was no way I could have missed it. And she was in a very good mood for the rest of the day. It was even better when she went into the bedroom with my dad for round two." She smiled fondly and looked at him.

"So how long has it been going on?" She asked and he knew better than to lie to her at this point.

"Since Christmas." He said plainly and she nodded.

He told her how it had begun, just an accident while they were both a little drunk when her dress had fallen off of one shoulder and he had acted on impulse rather than thought. From there it had spiralled so rapidly... He left out the details but she had the idea that there was more than the occasional encounter between them, they weren't just casual lovers, it was a more regular thing and her mother was experimenting.

"It wasn't a really conscious decision. I mean, we had been harmlessly flirting for a while and it all sort of came to a head that night. We had sex three times that first night in my office and after that I thought it was over, but she was still willing and eager and when she initiated later I reciprocated. It has been going on ever since. Sometimes two or three days a week." He shrugged and sat down on the grass and Allie sat down next to him. "I was amazed at how quickly she became adventurous, at how eager she was to try new things and I can honestly say that unless she tells me otherwise I have no intention of stopping." He looked over at Allie and wondered if this was their only date but she smiled and nodded at his words.

"I'm glad, you make her happy and she deserves to be happy. And she's happy at home too, so there's that. But does that mean you aren't serious about dating me?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No, not at all. I'd love to get to know you better." He said and she smiled radiantly.

"Good, I was hoping that this wasn't just because of my mother. I may look like her, but we're very different." She said and he believed her. "All of my life people have told me I was my mom all over again, from my attitude to my looks. Hell, I look just like her at nineteen if you discount the four inches shorter I am and the fact that I get my tits from my father's side of the family. My aunt Jo has a huge double-D rack that looks silly on her tiny frame but she's completely natural. I'm pretty big too, but nothing that big." She said and he glanced down at her chest.

She smirked and crossed her legs, looked around and lifted her shirt and bra to let him have a really good look. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were dark and hard. He glanced at her face and when his hand reached over and grasped one breast she didn't flinch or shy away. She let him caress her soft flesh and knead gently before she pulled her shirt down again and adjusted her bra back into place. She was bold and daring and definitely reminded him more of her mother than she probably realized. They sat on the grass for a while and talked about sex and sexuality and he learned that she was far from a virgin. She was careful to use condoms and get herself checked out regularly and she was on the depot birth control which lasted for six months on top of her other precautions. And there was one other thing she shared with him that surprised him.

"And you need to understand, if we're going to have a relationship, there's no way I'll ever be monogamous. There is too much fun out there to restrict myself to one person." She said and he nodded at that. "Besides, I couldn't leave my boyfriend in California, or my girlfriend for that matter." She said.

She was very open about her sexuality and she wasn't afraid of anyone knowing it. She was bisexual and unafraid of multiple partners and by the time they finished talking Kyle was sure he was in love with her. Then she shared something with him that she hadn't shared with anyone else.

"This is my only year in California. There was one course at this school I needed for my degree, so when I come home this summer I'll be transferring to a school here in town." She turned to look him right in the eyes. "So how do you feel about that?"

He smiled right back at her. "If you need work we're always looking for paid interns, and I can get you in without a problem." She smiled and took his hand and he was suddenly eager for the summer to arrive. Still, it was just two months away and then she would be back here for good.

They got up and walked along the river a little further together, holding hands and chatting, sharing little things like a normal couple might. She was studying to be a social worker and she wanted to help people. It meant she was very open minded in areas that many people weren't and as they walked along she saw something that caught her eye. They went into the store and he paid for her to get the clothes that had caught her attention and as she walked out of the changing room in the skin tight leather pants he was impressed with how good she looked in them. She folded her casual stretch pants into a bag and they went along the street a little further until she saw something else she wanted. He bought her black leather thigh-high boots and then a little baby-tee that fit like it had been painted on and a little leather jacket that completed her new outfit. She looked good and he wasn't afraid to appreciate her body. She had shed her bra when she changed into the shirt, as it was so snug the bra would have been visible, but now the way she walked made her breasts sway and he could see her nipples poking through the fabric.

They went into a restaurant for dinner together and she ate a light meal but then she wanted to see his place and he walked her back to his car along the riverfront again. It was slowly turning toward night and the heat of the day was bleeding out of the air, but it was still comfortable as they got to his car. She rode along in the passenger seat with her lips curled in a smile and when they got to his place she looked up at the high rise condos, clearly impressed. He took her up to his place and let her have the run of the apartment as he went to check his messages. He had a few things to check and when she stopped in the door to his office he glanced up and then did a double-take. She was wearing just the boots he had bought her and one of his dress shirts out of his closet, unbuttoned down the front and as she walked toward him he was sure for a moment that she was her mother. She was sexy and she knew it, and as she got closer she opened the shirt on one side to show him her body.

"So I know my mother is your office wife." She said with a wicked smile and the other side of the shirt opened to bare her to him completely and she was just as lovely as he had imagined. "But this isn't your office, and a girl's got needs." She said as he looked at her.

She reached into the top of one boot and took out a condom, placed the wrapper in her teeth smiled as she walked around the desk toward him. She was shaved, her pussy perfect and tight, just a bare slit between her thighs. She stepped closer and placed a hand on his shoulder before she moved to kneel across his lap, the heat of her pussy radiating out so he could feel it through his clothes. She took the condom out of her mouth and tucked it back into the top of her boot before she put both of her arms around his neck and bent down to kiss him hard. She was a good kisser too, energetic and eager, though lacking the experience her mother had. It was a good kiss and the feel of her soft breasts pressed to his chest only added to that as his hands settled on her hips and caressed her warm skin. She was lean and supple and the play of the hard muscles under her soft skin felt good.

She had an energy that her mother lacked, but both of them had the same eagerness, the same hunger, the same need and that turned him on more than anything else could. She groaned in delight when his mouth moved from hers to her neck and then shoulder and when he moved down to her breasts she whimpered and moaned. One hand kneaded her left breast while his mouth kissed and sucked at the tender flesh of the right. But he was careful to avoid her nipples completely. He wanted her teased and aroused and fidgeting and it didn't take long. She whimpered and writhed in his lap and let out a sob at the way she was feeling. But then she pushed out of his lap and stood up in front of him. She was panting for breath, her chest heaving and a light sheen of sweat making her skin practically glow as she looked at him. Her arousal was so strong and clear that he could smell it clearly.

"Do you want me?" She asked and they both knew the answer, both knew how hungry they were for each other. But he nodded and stared at her as she took a step back, then another, her playfulness clear on her face.

"If you can catch me... if you can claim me... you can have me." She said and she turned and dashed from the room.

He was up like a shot, fast and eager and he expected to catch her before she got three feet away, but she was amazingly quick, and she was out of the room almost before he was out of the chair. He smiled as he dashed across the room, a small second bedroom that he had converted into a home office and he looked out into the hallway. But she was already gone toward the front of the condo and he heard her laugh as she moved around his place. He ran after her and saw her in his living room, the little sofa he had there between them and the shirt still open on one side. She had a wicked smile on her face and when he started around the couch, she dodged the other way. He reversed and made a grab for her, but she squealed with laughter and twisted out of his grip and she was gone around the couch so fast that he was surprised. But he wasn't daunted as he paused to pull his shirt off and toss it away before he went back after her down the hall and into his bedroom. He closed the door behind him and saw her standing in the middle of his bed, her legs spread and her hands on her hips, her hair a riot around her head and a look of such clear and obvious pleasure on her face that he was struck by how much she was enjoying this. He leaned on the door and smiled at her and she bit her lip and looked right back at him. The shirt hung off of one shoulder and she wiggled her hips a little, which drove him wild with need for her.

"You haven't caught me yet, Mr. Rossdale." She said and he stood up from the door as she tensed to run again. "I wish you had a bigger place than this, I can't run very far in such a little condo." She said and he grinned as he walked toward her.

"Well, I've been thinking of a larger place for a while, perhaps I have a reason to really shop around now." He said and the way her eyes lit up at that made it clear that she was intrigued.

Then he lunged, thinking to catch her off-guard, but she wasn't fooled. She used the bounce of the bed to elude his grasp and he heard her boots hit the floor and start running. He rebounded and turned after her just as she reached the door. She tried to turn the knob and found out that he had locked it when he first came in, she cursed in a very un-ladylike fashion and he grabbed her as she tried to get the door to open. His arms went around her waist and she shrieked with laughter as she held onto the knob grimly and tried to get free of him. But he lifted her up bodily and turned back to the bed, flinging her down and then springing up to straddle her hips. She tried to fight him off but he grabbed her wrists after a little struggle and pinned them down next to her shoulders.