House of Cards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was panting for breath and staring up at him with wide, excited eyes and a smile on her lips as she gave a little token struggle. It was very fetching and he just watched her for a while, her chest heaving with every breath, her skin just slightly slicked with sweat and her nipples jutting out hard and proud. He licked his lips as she stared at him.

"You caught me, even though you cheated." She taunted and he smirked at that. "But do you have the balls to claim me? I won't make it easy for you."

The set of her spine and the look in her eyes told him that he was in for a fight. He realized that he still had on his boots, pants and boxers and to get at her, to feel her around him, he would need to at least loosen them, but she would get free if he released her hands. She was quick and stronger than she looked and he knew that he was going to have to do something about that. So he sat up and released her wrists and she just stared at him, but he could feel the tension in her as he unbuckled his belt. As soon as she saw an opportunity she would take it, and the same trick wouldn't work on her twice, she was too smart for that. But as he pulled his belt off, she realized what he was going to do and she started fighting. But he managed to grab her wrists again and pin them with one hand, then wrap his belt around them as she struggled and fought and tried to get free.

But he didn't give her the chance as he threaded the tail through the buckle and pulled it tight. She laughed and put on her best pouty face as she struggled and pushed her chest toward him, trying to get him to give her the chance to flee, but he didn't relent. He rose up enough to flip her over onto her stomach and she gasped as he settled back down on her and he pulled her arms back until her elbows bent and he slipped the strap of the belt around her throat. She gasped at the feel of the leather on her skin and went somewhat still, her struggles ceasing and just an aroused squirming remaining. He heard her give a little moan and she whimpered as he threaded the tail end of the belt back through the buckle again and then around to slip through a third time so it wouldn't come free without help and he rolled her back to her back again. She stared at him with her eyes so big that for a moment he thought she was terrified. But then he understood that it was arousal. She was amazingly turned on and when he leaned down over her, she followed with her eyes.

The kiss he claimed from her was the most passionate thing he had ever felt in his life. He realized that he was mistaken, she wasn't less than her mother; she was just different. Mary was good, she was open to new things and she was easily dominated. She was willing and she was sure of her body. But Allison was different, she was eager for sex, she honestly enjoyed what they had done so far and she was daring. He had a feeling that she would try anything once and he already planned to see just how far her boundaries went despite the fact that he had just met her the day before. As their kiss broke off she tried to follow him, to reclaim his mouth, but he didn't let her. She gave a little gasp as her movement made the belt around her throat get a bit tighter, drawing a strangled moan from her and making her arousal so clear on her face that he nearly came in his pants. But he shifted and stood and she stared at him as he pulled off his boots and set them aside, then he stripped out of his pants and her eyes locked on his crotch as he pushed his jeans and boxers down and when his cock came free she moaned again and he saw her shift her arms to intentionally make the belt tighter around her throat, strangling off the sound of her moan. He smiled and moved onto the bed, laying beside her and grabbing her hair with one hand and kissing her hard. She kissed him back, so hungry and eager that it was clear she was as much his as her mother was, perhaps more.

There were some amazing parallels between Allison and Mary in more than just their looks. They shared a hunger for sex and a submissive nature that appealed to him more than he might have wanted to admit. He liked being in charge, he liked control and authority and Allison appealed to all of that in him, and her playful nature coupled with her youthful energy was something he was very attracted to. As he kissed her, his free hand slid down across her body, pausing to grasp one breast hard, just a little harder than was comfortable and drawing a squeal from her at the sensation before his hand moved on, down across her body, across the firm plane of her belly. He could feel the tense muscles there, hard under her softer skin, then down across her mons until he felt the heat of her core under his hand. She moaned at that and squirmed, her legs opening farther and her hips pushing up against his hand. She was eager and as his fingers caressed the slit of her sex he could feel just how wet and ready she was. He let go of her hair and she fell back, her chest heaving and her breathing heavy as she stared at him with her eyes so dilated that he felt like he could fall right into her soul.

His other hand, however, never left her pussy as he caressed her, massaging her tight slit and feeling the rising heat and the flowing wetness and when he was ready he shifted and moved down across her body as she tried to watch. But the way he had restrained her arms didn't let her move too far without choking herself and the whimpers and moans that that drew from her made him smile as he moved down on the bed and spread her legs farther apart. She shifted and squirmed and when his mouth closed over her pussy she cried out in surprise and pleasure. Kyle had no way of knowing that like her mother he was the first man who had ever gone down on her. She had had several female partners that had used their mouths on her, but he was different than a woman, different than any man she had ever been with before. There was no hesitation in him, he wasn't going out of his way to be gentle, and he didn't care overmuch if he was being rough. He was sure of what he was doing and he used that authoritative nature to the fullest advantage.

He didn't coax, he commanded; when his hands pushed her legs apart farther there was no room for resistance or denial, she did it because she felt there was no alternative. It was just natural to obey him and she didn't regret it as his talented tongue delved into her deeply, his hands spreading her tight labia apart and baring her pristine slit to his hungry lips. She was sobbing with pleasure in seconds and when he found the tiny, hidden little pearl of her clit she sobbed and twisted on the bed, her movements causing her to nearly strangle herself and cut the sounds off abruptly. It was a mixture of sensations that she loved and she couldn't sit still through it all. She fisted her hands and shifted her arms and felt the belt around her throat getting looser and tighter by turns and the sensation of it was enough to drive her wild all by itself. But the way that he feasted on her with his mouth, so hungry and focused, so driven and sure of himself was another thing that drove her nearly mad with sensations. She sobbed as he sucked at her clit, then kissed her entrance like it was her mouth and when he caressed the rim of her canal with his tongue that was the last straw and she cried out and arched her back, causing the belt to choke her to silence again as she came hard. She couldn't control her body, couldn't relax enough to get air and the room swirled around her as the orgasm went on and on and on.

When she finally came back to herself she was laying in a still, dark room and she felt warm and relaxed. She licked her lips and stretched a little and felt that she had been released from the belt. The abrupt realization that she had passed out came to her and she turned a bit, feeling around her in the bed and she felt him next to her. She turned to look and saw him watching her silently. She felt suddenly very naked under that gaze and she blushed. She hadn't felt naked with someone since she was seventeen. She looked into his eyes and when he shifted she realized that his hand was resting idly on her breast as he had watched her recover. She felt good, warm and comfortable, her body feeling like she had just worked out and she was still light-headed.

"How long was I out?" She asked and he shrugged then glanced at the clock on his night stand.

"An hour or so, I think. I wasn't really keeping track of the time." He replied.

She smiled at that and stretched languidly and when his hand started to slip from her breast she stopped him.

"You caught me, and you claimed me. Now I'm yours." She said simply and he kissed her without another word.

She returned the kiss eagerly, tasting herself on his lips and not caring, she was long familiar with the taste. When he shifted to lie atop her she spread her legs and felt that he had stripped her completely, she was in just her skin and it felt good, right. She felt the familiar ache of need in her core, the feeling that she needed to be filled, that she had to have something soon or she would lose control. But he made her wait as he kissed her all over, across her neck and shoulders, the pulse in her throat and the tops of her breasts. His hands braced him on the bed and the weight of his body atop hers awakened some primal thing in her that she had long been familiar with. She felt herself submitting to him, surrendering as a part of her knew was right. She moaned and squirmed and fidgeted in the bed as his mouth explored her and when he found her nipple she sobbed softly and tangled her hands in his hair, warring with herself. She wanted to pull him up into a kiss, wanted to coax him into taking her. But she also wanted him to keep on doing just what he was doing and she wasn't sure which feeling was winning out. He moved to her other breast and sucked hard then bit her nipple and a shock of sensation went through her body. She wanted more and she barely registered when he shifted and moved back up to kiss her mouth.

She returned the kiss eagerly and when he thrust into her she was caught by surprise. She broke the kiss with a low moan and her hands grasped at him for purchase, her nails scratching at his back until blood flowed and she almost choked on the sensations that careened through her body at that first thrust. She felt more from that initial moment than she ever had with a partner in her life. She lost her voice, lost her breath and couldn't do anything but lay there and hold to him as he moved over her, his cock plunging through her core. She couldn't even think about asking if he were wearing a condom, she was too overwhelmed as he thrust again, slamming into her hard, jolting her on the bed and making the headboard bang against the wall. He wasn't being gentle, wasn't taking his time or being considerate. He was gripping the covers with both hands, pushing the footboard with both feet and thrusting into her as hard and as fast as he could manage. It was like nothing else she had ever felt, like no other fucking she had ever had. She had known that she liked rough sex, but she had no idea that she could find a partner that would take her right through what she knew and out the other side into unknown territory. She wept as he thrust, heard him grunting as the end of his cock battered at her uterus and she loved the way it felt.

The orgasm that came was expected, but she still wasn't ready for it as it went off like a bomb in her brain and she practically screamed as she arched her back and nearly tossed him off of the bed. But he held onto the sheets grimly and soon got his legs under him again and went right back to thrusting as if nothing had happened. She felt the entire world slip away without her having the surcease of unconsciousness. Her entire being was centered on the deep, hard thrusting and the feel of him as he slid into her, as he filled her as she had never been filled before and the wash of pleasure like the birth of a star in her core. She finally found her voice and she wailed in release and loss, for she knew that while she would have other lovers, she was ruined forever. Nothing could ever make her feel this way again. She had been growing sexually for three years, going through a sort of second puberty as she came into her full maturity. And this was the culmination of that. She felt the sudden harder thrust, nearly painful and she heard his groan and knew that he was cumming even though she couldn't feel the wash of his seed within her. She smiled as he slowed to a stop atop her, his cock still buried in her body and she clung to him with all four limbs, as she kissed him wherever she could reach, tasting his sweat and feeling him tremble with the exertion and fatigue of their coupling.

They cuddled for a long time before they finally got out of the bed, both of them too weak to do much more than shower and return to the bed and she was surprised to see that it was just a little past eight PM. She would have thought it was closer to midnight or even dawn than to just eight and she knew that he was going to have to take her home soon. But they cuddled and just held onto one another for a while and she already couldn't wait to come back again, couldn't wait to feel him one more time. The two months between now and the end of the year were going to be very long ones indeed and she knew that every time she had sex until she was back she would be thinking of him. But then he did something that surprised her. He picked up his cell phone from the night stand and started to dial a number.

"Stay quiet." He said and she nodded but she was curious as he put the phone on speaker. When the other end answered she was surprised to hear her father on the line.

"Hello, Garrett Russell speaking." He said and Kyle winked at Allie.

"Hello Mr. Russell, it's Kyle Rossdale."

"Oh, hey Kyle, is everything alright?" He asked and Kyle smiled as he slid his free hand up across Allison's body and gave her breast a squeeze.

"Yes sir, but I wanted to call and let you know that Allison and I were watching a movie here at my place and she crashed out on the couch. I was planning on letting her sleep and dropping her off tomorrow at some point." He said and Allie heard her father snort a little.

"Just like her mother." He said and Allie smiled a bit at that. "Well, I trust you Kyle so I'll tell you this. I don't believe you. My daughter is a smart girl, and very capable of making her own decisions. You can persist in saying she's asleep, and I'll lie too and say I believe you. But use a condom, please and be gentle with her."

Allie was nonplussed at the words and her mouth hung open as she stared at the phone.

"O... Ok..." Kyle said, just as taken aback as she was.

"I mean that. She's my only child and I adore her, but she's very capable of making her own decisions. I've known for a while now that she lost her virginity before she went to college, and I trust her to keep her head on straight and make the right decisions." There was silence for a moment then Garret spoke again. "Love you Allie, if you need me just call." Then he hung up without waiting for an answer and Allie stared at the phone and then at Kyle for a long time.

————————4————————

They lay there dozing on and off, interspersing with intimate touching and heavy petting, working up to a second round where she rode his cock until she came nearly as hard as she had before. After another shower together that went on far longer due to his obvious pleasure at washing her body, they lay in bed together some time after midnight and just talked. She chatted about her career goals and he talked about his job and they bonded. But eventually the talk returned to sex and she made a confession that she hadn't ever made before.

"What you did with the belt; that was hot. I loved the way that felt." She said and he smiled as he idly traced a finger up and down her back, learning what places made her shiver and which ones made her squirm.

"Good, I was afraid you wouldn't." He returned and she smiled wickedly.

"The only thing that would have felt better would have been your hand. I love the feel of a hand on my throat when I'm fucking. There's something so erotic about it that it is almost painful."

She had never shared that with any other lover, and she wasn't sure what had made her admit it to him. But she had also never fucked on a first date before him. There was something there, some chemistry that was so instant and strong that she just knew that there was no reason not to. She knew that she was going to be living with him before a year had passed, that she would likely spend the rest of her life with him even if she took other lovers. No relationship she ever had would be monogamous and she had an idea that it was an arrangement that would suit them both, especially in light of his relationship with her mother.

She felt no jealousy at the thought of him with her mom, indeed it made her feel turned on all over again and the way she squirmed told him that they would not be getting to sleep just yet.

'Like mother like daughter' He thought. 'Three times on the first day.' The idea pleased him and he slipped a hand down to her soft, full ass. She squirmed a bit at the feel of that touch and he bent down to steal a kiss that she returned eagerly, hungrily.

"My god..." She said after, her breath coming faster as her arousal grew. "Are you seriously able to recover that quickly?"

He just smiled at that and she grinned back as he moved up and across her back. She bit her lip and spread her legs and welcomed him with a wonderful moan.

————————5————————

Mary lay in bed with her husband and just enjoyed the warmth and closeness. They hadn't laid around in bed so much in fifteen years or so and it felt good to just be there with him. But she thought on what he had said about Allison and frowned a bit. Garret felt the shift in her posture and read it as only a long-time companion could.

"You're still worried about Allie, aren't you?" He asked and she shrugged a bit. "Honey, she hasn't been a virgin for a while, and she's all grown up and smart. Besides, we both trust Kyle now; you work with the man for crying out loud. Do you really think he'd do anything bad to Allie?"

Mary was forced to admit that she didn't, but she also knew something about Kyle that her husband didn't, that he would never know if she could at all help it, and that was what worried her the most. She felt a pang of that unreasonable jealousy mixed with betrayal and anger that she could be replaced so easily with her own daughter. But she stamped that feeling down quickly and mercilessly, after all, who was she to begrudge either of them this, she with two lovers of her own. And then Garret spoke again and his words hit closer to the point than he realized.

"I mean, I trust him alone with you all day, so it isn't much of a stretch to leave him alone with Allie. And I'd rather she was with someone who was mature and responsible and above all employed than with just some scuz she met at school who just wants a piece and would run like hell if anything happened. Kyle is a good guy, I trust him and you trust him." He said soothingly then he kissed the back of her neck and they relaxed to sleep.

But Mary couldn't get past what her husband had just said... '...I mean, I trust him alone with you all day...' The words felt damning and accusatory in her head because her husband had no idea how often she had had Kyle's cock in the last several months. Hell, she had had him in this house while her family and friends were just outside and she had never told anyone about it. She felt a stab of guilt again and let it pass as she lay there and waited a long time for sleep to claim her.