All Comments on 'House of Glass Ch. 01'

by trace_ekies

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioabout 18 years ago
another rewrite of the same old tale

Sorry, but I can't find an original thought in this story. Not one original idea, not one new line that hasn't been written and read before.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesabout 18 years agoAuthor
New and Different?

This is an outgrowth of a story I wrote a couple of years ago for another site. The original had over 10,000 downloads. I wanted to post it here but felt it could be made more readable.

This posting, Chapter One, together with Chapter Two, which has already been posted, combine to form a rewrite of the earlier story. Even if you read the original you're not likely to get a sense of having read it before. The changes, which are substantial, include title, character names and many other things.

Chapter three has been submitted and hopefully will be approved and posted in a few days. It and all subsequent chapters are completely new. There will be no cliff-hangers or complicated details that have to be remembered from one chapter to the next. Each chapter will be a story in itself although it may provide additional background on characters or setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very nice

I enjoy exhibitionist stories and just found yours. I look forward to the other house of glass stories. I find them quite erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous