House of Glass Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We still have our kids that we have to co-parent; there's no need to be so dramatic."

"I guess so. Sam,"

"I'd like you to stop calling me that."

"This is the last time, so please bear with me. I have a final request of you."

"What is it?"

"Can I have one last hug?"

"No, any physical contact with you will just bring both of us more pain."

"Sam, please!"

Parham was silent for 30 seconds, after which he reluctantly agreed.

Without hesitating for a second, I grabbed him and hung on to him for dear life.

"Too tight."

"Sam, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I couldn't stop myself from breaking down again. I cried in his arms for a long time. Sam, being the gentleman he was, never let me go. By the time I was done, his shirt was soaked. After which, we said our goodbyes. Our last moments as husband and wife

God, it felt like someone was stabbing my heart with glass shards. How is it even possible to feel such pain?

We left the kids with my parents, so I did not have to worry that night. I went to the roof of our apartment because being inside just reminded me of how lonely I was.

I started pondering my life and how this whole mess started. It was that damn party that Tiara and Sarah threw. God, why did I ever get mixed up with those whores? And attending that party—what an awful idea it was!

Could I have saved my marriage if I lied to Sam about enjoying that event? No, this is an incorrect line of thinking. And he would have known anyway. I'm not sure what came over me during that party. It was like my pussy was on fire. Alcohol is a potent aphrodisiac, but I hadn't had nearly enough to destroy my inhibitions to that extent. After blowing the first dude and swallowing his jizz, my switch was turned on even further, and all I could think of was getting more cock, and boy did I get it. The five strippers took their turns on me and Sarah. I was an active and enthusiastic participant. I rode their cocks and got them to cum all over my face and in my pussy. By the time the night was done, I reeked of sperm and sweat. In those moments, I didn't think of anything else. I just wanted to get off.

Was that the most exciting sex I've had in my life? Yes. I still get turned on every now and then thinking about it. But those feelings of arousal are always accompanied by guilt and shame. How could I have done those things? It's so contrary to who I am as a human being: As a woman, as a muslim. I guess you really are the average of the people you spend the most time with. Lesson learned too late.

I hadn't talked to Tiara or Sarah in around 20 years. Intellectually, I understood that what I did was my own responsibility. But some part of me also wanted them to suffer for their part in the annihilation of my marriage.

I decided to look them up to see what had become of their lives.

12