House of Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma meets her clients - all at once.
2k words
4.44
4.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuinnB23
QuinnB23
50 Followers

Meeting the Clients

Tonight was the night. I've been in the house for a week now, met all the girls, fucked most of them, and fucked Paul more than once. Now he was ready to show me off to his clients. I was more than nervous, I was downright scared. All 6 clients would be there and I had no idea what to expect. Would they all take turns fucking me? Would I just meet them? Would they watch me and some of the girls fuck, like Paul liked to do? Rachel was keeping quiet and refused to give me any hints, but had a mischievous look in her eyes every time we spoke about it.

I was given black lacy thongs and a bra to wear tonight, and was told to have my hair in a braid down my back. None of the girls were around to help me calm my nerves. Paul took me downstairs to the basement, where the work rooms were. I had never been there before. He stopped in front of a white door and pulled out a blindfold.

"No," I protested. "I'm not going in blind. What is happening?"

He put the blindfold on anyway and I knew better than to try and fight it. My heart was racing. Paul took my hand and walked me in the room. It was very quiet, so I wasn't sure anyone was even there. He led me and asked me to lie down on a hard surface, some sort of narrow bed or table. He tied my hands under the table and I felt a wave of cold fear wash over me.

"Paul, what is happening?" I asked, my voice small.

"Shut up!" he growled, pulling the ropes tight around my wrists. "You'll find out soon enough."

The table was tilted and my ass was higher up, legs dangling on the side. He grabbed one leg and lifted it into a metallic support, knee bent towards my ribs. He tied both my legs like this, leaving my ass and pussy stretched open, exposed. He then asked me to open my mouth and inserted a soft ring in between my lips. I couldn't close my mouth anymore and I began to panic. He tied the leather straps of the ring behind my head. I tried to protest and ask him what the fuck was going on, but all that was coming out of my mouth were moans and mumbles.

"Are you trying to beg me to fuck you?" Paul laughed. "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of cock soon"

Just like that, it was quiet. I didn't know if Paul had left or if anyone else was in the room. I tried to struggle against the restraints, to no avail.

"The lady is eager and impatient, I see."

I froze. I did not recognise this man's voice. He was probably one of our clients. His hand caressed my back gently and his fingers were soft. I was beginning to relax. He touched my ass and ran a finger down the back of my thigh. I was getting wet, against my better judgment. I didn't want to be forced into this, unable to move, to speak, to see. I was ashamed of being used like a sex toy and even more ashamed at how much the thought was exciting me. I was hoping he'd touch my pussy, but he avoided it, teasingly sliding his fingers all around it. God, I was such a whore! I wanted to be fucked so hard. I should be ashamed of myself, I thought. The fear of the unexpected was still there, like a knot in my chest, but my pussy didn't care. It was getting wet and horny and all I wanted was for someone to touch it. Saliva was flowing down my chin, as I was unable to swallow.

"Your mouth really begs to be fucked," the man said. I felt something hard sliding inside my mouth and when he moaned, I realized it was his dick. He pushed himself deep in my mouth, the tip of his big cock going down my throat. I gagged and felt my eyes water. "I'm Dean, by the way," he said, patting my head.

His cock was so big and thick, the thought of it in my pussy made me wetter. As if reading my mind, the man said "Anyone wants to help here, guys?"

What? There were more men in the room? Scared, I tried to protest, but Dean stopped my moans with his huge cock, making me gag again. Someone laughed.

"The slut is begging for more," another man said, slapping my ass cheek.

"That's Jake," Dean said. "He likes tight assholes."

Jake laughed and I felt his thumb on my asshole. "This will be fun," he said.

He took his hand away and a moment later I felt a cold gel dripping on my asshole. He was pouring lube on me.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Jake asked. I shook my head.

"Oh wow," he said. "A virgin ass. I am going to love this so much!"

His fingers spread lube all around, while his thumb was massaging my asshole. The thought of a big cock in my ass was terrifying, but despite myself, I was enjoying his touch. When he slipped a finger inside my ass, I moaned against Dean's cock.

"The slut actually likes it," Dean laughed. "Well then, let's get down to business!"

He began fucking my mouth, his long cock sliding in and out, thrusting deep in my throat. I was gagging and drooling and moaning as Jake's finger was playing with my asshole. When he added another finger in there, I stopped breathing for a second, shocked at the pleasure it gave me, ashamed at wanting more. Dean was moaning louder and I knew he'd cum soon. Jake added a third finger to my asshole and I felt like I was losing my mind. Why was I enjoying this so much? Dean was groanind and wildly fucking my mouth, holding onto my head as his hips thrust painfully against my mouth. Finally, he froze, his hands pulling hard on my hair, and I felt a shot of hot salty cum hit my throat. He emptied himself in my mouth and pulled out. I coughed, cum and saliva leaking out of my mouth while I was gasping for air and moaning at the pleasure of having Jake's fingers in my ass. When he pulled his fingers out, I felt empty and desperate for more. I tried to move my hips, pushing my ass up in the air.

"Sit still, I'm about to fuck your ass," Jake said.

Before I could process the thought, I felt more cold lube and then Jake's cock pushing against my asshole. He was big and I cried in pain when he entered me, stretching my hole more than it had ever been stretched before. He seemed to enjoy my scream, as he moaned loud and pushed himself further in. I cried again and felt tears soaking into my blindfold.

"Yeah, slut," Jake said, "moan for me. You love my big cock, don't you?"

I was scared to move or breathe. Jake pushed his cock deeper into my ass, and this time I felt a delicious mix of pain and pleasure. I had never felt anything similar and I was hungry, oh so hungry for more. They were right, I was a slut. If I could speak, I would be begging them to fuck me hard. A hard cock slid inside my mouth. I had no idea who this was and I didn't even care anymore. With my mouth and asshole filled, my pussy felt that much emptier. I was so fucking wet, I could feel my own juices dripping down my thighs. My cunt was aching with desire. The third man, whom I was told was called Hector, continued fucking my mouth while Jake was thrusting his cock in and out of my aching asshole. The two men came at the same time, and I was filled with their seed in both holes. When Jake pulled his cock out of my ass, I felt hot sticky cum leaking into my pussy. Someone stepped in front of me and pushed something hard inside my mouth. I realized it was a rubber cock. They left it there, while I was drooling and my body was aching from being fucked hard in the ass and from the wild desire of having a cock in my pussy.

There were three men left. I was told their names were Derek, Carlo, and Mark. Derek took the rubber cock out of my mouth, soaked in my saliva. He poured more lube on my ass and I felt some of the cold gel entering my stretched gaping hole. He plunged the rubber cock in my ass, the now familiar mix of pain and pleasure washing over me and making me moan. Carlo stepped in front of me and as he began fucking my mouth, someone pressed a button and the rubber cock in my ass began vibrating. I moaned loudly and my pussy began contracting, desperate for touch. When I felt a finger sliding between my folds I thought I might pass out from the overstimulation.

"Her cunt is so wet, guys," Derek said. "The slut is really hungry for cock. Aren't you?" he asked, gently slapping my pussy lips. "Jake, your cum is still here on her pussy and she wants more. Should we give it to her?"

I tried to beg, but all I could get out were a few moans in between Carlo's thrusts.

Derek rubbed my pussy with his fingers and I felt like I might explore. I wanted him inside me. I felt the tip of his cock pressing on my hole and tried to push my hips back against him. "You horny slut," he laughed, finally plunging his huge cock inside me. All my holes were now filled and I was losing my mind. I wanted to scream and grab something and grind my hips against whoever's cock was inside me at the time. I started moaning loudly and fighting against my restraints.

"Like riding a wild bull," Derek laughed as my body shook against the table. Carlo filled my mouth and throat with his cum and pulled his dick out, so now my moans were louder. The rubber cock was vibrating deep in my ass and Derek's huge cock was reaching depths inside my pussy nobody had reached before. Pressure was building inside me and I yearned for the release of a sweet sweet orgasm. Derek was fucking me harder now, and turned the power on the rubber cock up. I was screaming now and when I finally came, my whole body shook violently, my cunt contracting and tightening around Derek's cock. I began to sob. Someone pulled the blindfold off my eyes and tears were running down my cheeks. Derek continued to fuck my cunt. He reached around and touched my clit. I came again, hard, just as he shot his load inside me, his fingers digging deep into my skin as he held onto my hips and squeezed all his juices into me.

The only one who hadn't fucked me yet was Mark and as he stepped forward and plunged his cock inside my aching cunt, I was almost passed out, my body limp on the table, legs shaking, still sobbing with pleasure and stimulation I'd never felt before.

I came twice before Mark shot his load inside me and then once more when he spread his cum all over my pussy, rubbing my swollen clit. When they pulled out the rubber cock from my ass, I was sitting there, all my holes achy and stretched open, filled with their cum. I briefly thought that I should be feeling ashamed and angry with being used like that against my will, but my cunt was still pulsating with pleasure and all I could think about was when I could be fucked next.

QuinnB23
QuinnB23
50 Followers