House of Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma teaches Paul how to make her cum.
1.6k words
4.6
1.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teaching Paul

I have been in the house for almost 3 weeks now. I had fucked and been fucked by the girls, the clients, but mostly by Paul. He seemed to have taken a liking to me and would summon me to his studio with various excuses. Every time I went in, we ended up fucking. Or, more accurately, he was fucking me. He'd fucked me almost every day, sometimes more than once a day, all over his studio. There was no pleasure in it for me, he did not seem to care about that too much. Sometimes, I didn't even get wet, so he'd just slap some lube on and shove his dick in me, grunting and huffing until he came, then sent me on my way. Some days, I was horny and frustrated, so I'd go back to my room and Lucy would take care of me, with that delicious mouth of hers and her expert fingers.

So when Paul called me again to his studio, I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to him. He was sitting on his sofa, looking smug and arrogant.

"Emma, thanks for stopping by. I need your help. I dropped a pen right there by the desk and need you to pick it up for me," he said, smirking.

I sighed and went to pick up the pen. When I bent over, as expected, he started groping my ass. I was already moody, from the heatwave we were suffering and the fact that his studio had AC while we were not offered this luxury in the main house. I stood up and slapped his hand away. He narrowed his eyes and looked up at me.

"Are you actually saying no to me?" he asked, incredulously. "Are you that stupid?"

"Fuck you, Paul!" I snapped. "I am not your sex toy. At least with the clients I get paid and I get to cum. You never care about my pleasure."

To my shock, he seemed to blush.

"Well, I thought.... I didn't know... I thought you..."

"What?" I laughed. "You actually thought I came when you fucked me? Paul, seriously!"

He looked down and clenched his jaw. I didn't know if he was angry or embarrassed or both.

"Oh no," I laughed again. "You don't know when a woman cums? What, have you never made someone cum? You should be able to tell, you know."

He didn't say anything. I watched him for a moment and started feeling bad.

"I can show you," I said. He looked up at me, with doubt. "It will be our secret."

He was considering it, I could tell. I walked towards him and sat down, straddling his lap.

"Emma, don't..." he mumbled, a half-assed protest.

I put my fingers through his hair, inching my hips closer to him. I kissed him for the first time. He was a very good kisser, to my surprise. I moaned against his mouth and his arms closed around me, any sign of protest or anger gone.

"Kiss my neck," I said. "Slowly."

He did as told and placed slow gentle kisses down my neck, heading towards my shoulder. His hands grabbed my hips, pulling me closer. I was slowly grinding on him. He was getting hard already. I pulled my dress strap down my shoulder, releasing a tit, which he cupped in his hands.

"My nipple," I whispered. "Play with my nipple."

His thumb began a slow and gentle massage. I looked down at him as his tongue flicked my nipple, wet and warm.

"Mmmmm... yes, yes," I moaned. "You're doing so well, Paul. Keep going."

His mouth closed on my nipple and he began sucking, gentle at first, then harder. I arched my back and pushed my nipple deeper in his mouth. He sucked and licked on it hard and I felt the pleasure traveling down to my pussy.

"Oh fuck... fuck, yes. I am getting wet, so wet," I told him. "Here, touch me!"

I took his hand and showed him how to massage my clit, through my panties. He pulled my other strap down and his mouth moved to my other nipple, while his hand kept caressing my clit. My cotton panties were soaked with my pussy juices and I was ready to be fucked. I grabbed his hand and pushed it harder on my clit.

"Faster," I begged. "Go faster."

He obeyed and I was grinding my hips on his hand, while his mouth was playing with my nipples. I put my fingers in his hair and pulled, as I came, quick and hard, with a loud moan. I could feel Paul's cock through his pants and he was rock hard. But I was here to teach him and he was not ready yet. I stood up and removed my panties, then sat on the edge of his bed, my legs spread wide open, my wet cunt on display for him.

"Watch me touch myself," I told him. "See how I do it, then you can try it too."

He remained sitting on the sofa, eyes fixed on me, his breathing heavy. I opened my pussy lips, letting a finger slide through my folds, circling my hole, teasing. I was so wet and ready, that when I slid a finger in my hole and pressed on my clit with my thumb, it only took a few strokes for me to cum again, toes curling, pussy contracting around my finger. I took that finger and put it in my mouth, licking it clean. Paul had taken his hard cock out, touching himself.

"Your turn," I said. "Come touch me like I touched myself."

He kneeled in front of me and I took two of his fingers in my mouth, getting them wet. He used those two fingers to rub my pussy, from my clit to my hole, teasing the opening of my cunt, just like I had done before. "Fuck me," I demanded, and he slid a finger inside, stroking my dripping wet cunt. He slid another finger in and began sucking on my nipples.

"My clit," I whispered, with a heavy breath. "Rub my clit. Make me cum. Please make me cum!"

Paul obeyed and his finger touched my clit, applying pressure and drawing circles around it. I threw my head back and let a deep groan escape my throat as I came again.

"This is so fucking hot," Paul said. "I want to fuck you so bad!"

"Soon," I told him. "First, I'll show you how to eat pussy. Go down on me."

He sat back on his legs and pushed my legs as wide open as he could. He stared at my pussy for a moment, dripping with juices, and I saw the hunger in his eyes. I put a hand through his hair and guided his mouth to my cunt.

"Lick it," I said. "Fuck it with your mouth, I want your tongue deep inside me."

Paul was so much better at this than I had expected and his firm tongue reached deep inside me, fucking me. I was so horny, so ready for his cock.

"Mmmmm....fuck yes," I moaned. "Suck on my clit, gently. When you make me cum, I'll let you fuck me."

Eager to get his cock inside me, Paul moved onto my clit and began sucking on it, hungrily, while his thumb slipped in and out of my pussy hole. I came hard, my legs shaking, and felt my eyes welling up from the intense pleasure. The orgasm had been so intense, my eyes were squeezed shut and my mouth was wide open, but I was unable to make a sound, my breath caught in my chest. Paul looked at me in wonder.

"This is so fucking sexy," he said. "I want to do it again."

"Shut up," I moaned. "Shut up and fuck me already, I need your cock inside me now!"

I turned around on my knees, my ass up in the air, head low on his bed, my pussy open and ready. Paul slid his cock between my pussy lips, rubbing it slowly against my wet folds.

"Fuck me," I begged, and when his dick sunk deep inside me, I let out a deep scream of unexpected and intense pleasure. Paul grabbed onto my hips and started slamming his dick inside me, slowly at first, then harder and faster, balls deep in my wet cunt. I came hard, grabbing his sheets in my fists, screaming against his mattress, but he didn't stop. He kept fucking me, wild and unstoppable, groaning and moaning loudly. His nails were digging into my hips and he was pulling me closer, slamming his cock into me. I came again and tears started streaming down my face. I was overcome with intense pleasure, screaming "yes, fuck yes," as Paul kept fucking me. After I came the third time, I was limp and almost out of breath. My body would have collapsed if Paul was not holding my hips up. He finally came, hard and loud, a stream of his hot seed spilling inside me, his hold on my hips so strong I almost cried out in pain. He stayed inside me for a few moments, emptying himself and catching his breath, before he collapsed next to me.

"You are a good student," I said.

"This is not over yet," he said. "I plan on learning much more about your body. And I plan on fucking you over and over again."

My pussy was raw and sore, but still radiating with pleasure. This was going to be a lot of fun.