A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 12

Story Info
A New Experience for Michael and Stephanie.
1.6k words
4.63
6.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 A new experience for Michael and Stephanie

As I closed the door, I saw Stephanie on her hands and knees on the bed, with the butt plug prominently displayed between her naked ass cheeks.

"It seems such a pity to mess up these clean sheets," she teased. "Maybe we should just pack up and go home to get going on all the household chores we've been ignoring this weekend."

I laughed and pulled down my bathing suit. "Are you going to pull that thing out, or do you want me to help."

"I don't know what it's going to feel like. Please be gentle with me. And be sure to use lots of lube in my ass and on your big cock. I'm not 100% sure I'm going to like this."

"I'll go easy on you, at least at first," I told her. "But it can't hurt any more than your pussy does right now. You've been a very naughty girl this weekend."

Truth be told, everything I knew about anal was from porn clips I'd watched online. But it wasn't difficult to twist the plug out of Stephanie's ass.

I could feel her tense up as I slathered some of Lisa's lube on my cock, then ran it over the opening to her ass. I gently worked some in with my fingers, exploring deeper than I ever had during our lovemaking.

"That feels so good, Michael. I guess now is the moment of truth."

Stephanie screamed as I stuck the top of my cock in her ass. I didn't go too deep at first, and I was surprised by her reaction. I pulled out.

"Maybe you need to be a little bit wetter," I said, scooping up some of the juices from her wet cunt and mixing them in with the lube. This time, I was a little more aggressive with my fingers, and she moaned. Without warning, I plunged my cock in once again, this time an inch or two deeper than before.

"Oh my fucking God!" she cried. "I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this!"

I ignored her and continued pushing in, little by little. "Until I hear the magic word, I'm going to keep fucking your perfect ass."

All of a sudden, she stopped fighting it and relaxed. That allowed my to plunge my entire cock deep inside her cavity."

"That feels so fucking good. Keep fucking me baby. Make me your anal whore!"

I loved Stephanie. I'd loved her since the moment we first met, and I knew I'd always love her, no matter what. Acting on my almost-forgotten fantasy to fuck her in the ass was never a condition of that love. But at that moment, I knew that I'd enjoyed every imaginable sexual experience with her.

As I continued to pound her, I alternated between mauling her breasts and rubbing her dripping pussy. I could tell she was on the verge, and so was I.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she panted. "Fill my asshole with your sperm, Big Boy!"

I grunted and released ropes of cum deep inside her ass. She screamed as she climaxed at the same moment.

"Oh fuck baby. That was incredible. What took us so long to try that?"

"It had to be the right time," I said. "This weekend was the right time. I love you so much."

"I love you too," she replied as I pulled out and laid down beside her. "It's a pretty good thing everyone else in this house knew what we were going to do, because otherwise, we would have had some explaining to do.

"Can I ask a question?" said Stephanie. "Why is it that all the women around here keep saying you're a good guy? Lisa and Cassandra, I get, because I know you fucked them. But why would Erin say that too? Did you fuck her behind my back?"

It was time to come clean, at least with part of the story. There was no reason to mention Chloe.

"I'm a bit embarrassed. She's your friend's daughter, after all, but she came on to me while I was in the hot tub this morning while you were out with Peter. I know she's vulnerable right now, and I should have resisted her. I'm really sorry."

"Wow. I don't know what to say. What if Lisa and Tyler found out?"

"Oh, Lisa already knows. She was in the room, and joined in."

"What a slut! I knew she was kinky, but a threesome with her own daughter?"

"I know. I think they're all a bit fucked up. But if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty hot to watch."

"Oh, I'm sure you were just an innocent bystander," Stephanie laughed, caressing my cock, which was still semi-erect. "But I've hardly been celibate this weekend, so I guess I'll have to give you a pass. But don't forget: What happens at Muskrat Lake stays at Muskrat Lake."

"I'll be much better behaved when we get home, as long as you promise not to be!"

Stephanie didn't respond. She got up and walked, rather awkwardly, to the washroom. I guess her first anal pounding was a good one. I heard the shower go on, and contemplated joining her, but decided to give her a bit of privacy for now.

The weekend truly had been memorable, and beyond my wildest dreams. I would have been more than happy if all I'd done is make love with my gorgeous wife two or three times.

Staying away from Cassandra wouldn't be a problem. Sure, we'd connected over on the island, but there was no indication that would ever happen again.

Lisa was harder to read. She obviously had an insatiable sexual appetite, and was used to getting what she wanted, so I'd need to be careful around her.

Erin was another story altogether. I'd promised her I'd fuck her regularly, and she was very, very hard to resist. There could be trouble down the line with her.

My cock stirred again, and I decided it was time to join my wife in the shower. She was vigorously scrubbing her body down, particularly around her pussy and ass, as if to wash away all evidence of the weekend activity.

She smiled as I entered the shower and gave me a big hug. "I'm almost done. Let's get you cleaned up for the long trip home."

She poured some body wash in the palm of her hand and rubbed it on my chest and cock, saving some for the front of her body. She pressed her tits up against me again and rubbed them against my soapy skin as she gave me a big kiss.

"I've been thinking about what you said about being adventurous when we get back home. We both know that work is going to get in the way from time to time, and I'm not going to promise to make my asshole available to you whenever you get the urge, but I want to assure you that it's not going to be the way it was before we came up here."

"One other thing. I discovered I can be a real slut, and I like that. But you," she paused, touching my dick, "get a 10 out of 10 for your many performances this weekend. You've always been good in the sack, but you hit it out of the park. If it takes an occasional fuck with a young hottie to keep that going, then who am I to say no?"

I was a bit shocked. My wife was giving me permission to fuck other women, with a clear indication that Erin wasn't off limits.

"I don't want anyone but you. And I have a feeling I won't need anyone but you."

It was getting late, and after we towelled off yet again, Stephanie found a third pair of sheets in the linen closet. We'd basically destroyed the replacement sheets during our anal adventure. She was still walking a bit strangely as she circled the bed, tucking in the sheets.

"I'm not sure the ride home is going to be very comfortable for me," she laughed. "But I'll be the last to complain."

We got dressed — Stephanie put on the same revealing dress she was wearing at lunch to test me on the drive home — then packed our bags and went downstairs to say our goodbyes.

Lisa, Tyler and Erin were all standing by the island talking. When they saw us, they burst into applause, and Lisa gave my wife a big hug.

"Congratulations. One more item off the list!"

"I'm not sure there ever was a list," Stephanie replied. "If there was, I can't think of anything left on it after this weekend. By the way, does that offer to keep that the contents of that little purse still stand?"

"Absolutely. I have plenty more. Let me know if you need something bigger."

I shook Tyler's hand, and thanked him for hospitality. He pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me. It was a thumb drive.

"It's the only copy I'll be sharing of the video I made yesterday. I hope you two really enjoy watching it. There's some stuff on there you missed when you were over on the island doing God know's what with Cassandra. Our wives are a couple of lesbian sluts."

Then I turned to Erin, who was wearing the same sheer white blouse she had on the previous night. Even now that it was dry, but still showed off her gorgeous breasts and nipples.

"It was really nice getting to know you. I hope we see you again soon, " she said innocently, then gave me a hug.

"Speaking of which," her mother interrupted. "We have to go away for a wedding next weekend. But are you guys free to come up the weekend after that?"

Stephanie's eyes brightened. "We can make that work."