House of Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam awakes with a transformed new body and mindset.
1.1k words
4.2
8.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more I'm in bed, perfectly oiled once more, I can feel the oil on my body. My eyes are still closed and I'm trying to not be aware of my body. Before looking I take a moment to theorise. Like I said I could come out with three vaginas and cocks on my nipples. She could've altered anything to my body, add to that she didn't tell me what she was going to do, she just said, "When you go into the next room you will be a man, when you leave you will not."

And just before putting me to sleep she said to me, "Take a look at that muscular oiled man-bod, say goodbye to it, you'll never see it the same way again." There are many things she could've done, she could've taken my cock away in replacement of a vagina and breasts, made me fully female.

She might've taken my cock away and given me nothing, making me completely fluid. Possibly a cock and breasts making me a shemale. Or maybe go deep in the DNA, changing my sex on a technical level by taking away the Y chromosome, which makes me male. I should stop thinking about what she did and actually look at what she did.

With my eyes still closed, I get out of bed and feel around for the mirror, when I eventually find it I hesitate. I may be no longer a man anymore, but this body is the one I have to live with whether or not I like it. So I need to stop closing my eyes and see my new body.

And when I open them I see that she made me a shemale; a transsexual with breasts and cock. She added breasts to replace my pecks. I'm happy that the alteration is small to be honest. I have breasts but still have my muscles, I was worried she would take them away to make me more feminine, after training for four hours per day three days a week I would've hated for it to all be gone.

I was always proud of my porn-worthy cock and balls so I'm happy they're still here. But then I see something, my cock is gone, in replacement I have a much bigger one, fourteen inches compared to my ten inch predecessor. Originally I wanted my cock to stay, but that's only because I was worried the Queen would replace it with a vagina, but I didn't think she would give me a bigger one!

The teasing is hurting so much, first she masturbates in front of me, then she puts me in a massage chair that made me cum, then taking my clothes off and oiling up my sweaty, naked body, throwing away my male clothes and giving me female underwear, giving me the opportunity to join her family, giving me breasts and a bigger cock.

Oiling my entire body again. Touching and rubbing every single area, deep in every crack. I can't handle the teasing anymore, I need her to fuck me like a dirty little whore with that perfect cock of her's. Still entirely naked, I leave my room and go back to the kitchen where the Queen is waiting.

"Hello my sweet, did I do a good job on the body work?" She asks.

"You did so good, Queen, you gave me such a bigger cock and the breasts are amazing, but I have a question, when are we going to have sex?" I ask.

This question takes her aback. "I mean think about it, you won't stop teasing me, first you masturbate in front of me, then put me in a massage chair that made me cum, then taking my clothes off and oiling up my sweaty, naked body, throwing away my male clothes and giving me female underwear, giving me the opportunity to join your family, giving me breasts and a bigger cock. Oiling my entire body again. Touching and rubbing every single area, deep in every crack. I can't handle the teasing anymore, I need you to fuck me like a dirty little whore with that perfect cock of yours."

"Trust me my sweet, the teasing will not end." She says deviously.

"Why?" I'm so close to begging that it makes me feel pathetic.

"In my family when someone wants to join with another, first time sex between those two is an event and must be earned. Trust me, I want to have your beautiful body too, but I need to observe my family rituals, complete the two more challenges and then we can be joined together, until then the teasing will continue, it motivates you to complete the challenges." She explains.

"Okay, no downtime then, what's the next challenge?" I ask eagerly, the sooner I complete the two more challenges, the sooner she can fuck me like a dirty little whore with that perfect cock of her's.

"Humiliation." She says coldly, I don't mind if she's acting cold, she gave me every opportunity to walk away, now it's too late. I wouldn't want to though, I love her, she's worth it.

"Listen, maybe I've been hard on you with the teasing, how about a kiss?" She asks. I instantly run to her, she picks me up in her arms and we kiss deeply, it lasts for what feels like forever, she lets me down but keeps kissing, she squeezes my breasts and I moan, it's still weird to think I've got breasts. She pulls away.

"Sorry, my sweet, I really am, but if we keep going I fear we'll both give in to pleasure, that can't happen until the challenges have been completed." She explains. It makes sense, the sooner we complete the challenges, the sooner we can give ourselves over to absolute pleasure.

"Well, how do you intend to humiliate me?" I ask, eager to get it over and done with.

"We're going to upload a little video, it's gonna be the most humiliating thing ever." She explains. I didn't care if it went viral and my friends saw it, they would never see me again, but I was hopeful that if we were gonna make a porn she would fuck me, there could be nothing more humiliating then that, right? Who knows, my friends my not even recognise me. I'm a man no more.

Those words echoed throughout my head.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.

I'm a man no more.