House of Seduction Ch. 05

Story Info
Adam is publicly sissified for next challenge.
1.4k words
4.55
7.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, before we shoot the porn, I'm going to finalise the props and the set, go up to your room and put on the costume I set up for you." The Queen says.

I go upstairs, whilst walking there I feel my breasts and cock, it's weird to have both, but it's sexually freeing. I feel so sexy, I feel irresistible. I can't wait to find out what the costume is. I enter my room and find it hung up. It's a red sissy five piece dress that stops at the knees but goes outwards with a frill, for shoes I have red and white striped knee high socks and school girl shoes. And a blonde wig. I practically jump in excitement, I'm going to look so sexy.

Once I put them on I look like a real sissy, I look delicious. I got downstairs to the kitchen where the Queen is waiting once more. "You look so sexy, my sweet." As she leads me to another room in this massive house she explains to me, "So the plot is that you are a naughty schoolgirl who failed on her test, I'm the teacher and it's time for punishment."

"I'm not really into BDSM." I say nervously.

"I don't care, the point is that you must be humiliated, you had the opportunity to back out, it's too late now." She explains as she opens the door to a recreation of a classroom. In the corner of the room there is a camera that's already started recording. She sits me down out of frame and she sits on the desk.

"Class dismissed." She says, now in character. I stand up and move towards the door.

"All except you, sissy." I stop in my tracks. "You have done badly on your homework assignment. You got zero, that is unacceptable, you need to learn."

"Well you're a teacher aren't you? You're supposed to teach me!" I say, going for a nasty middle schooler.

"You will learn, but before this a punishment is in order."

"Punishment? It's not my fault you don't teach me correctly!"

"You piece of shit," Queen said. "Get on your hands and knees."

While I assumed the doggy-style position on the desk, I watched her go to the top shelf on the wall. She took out a chrome dildo and a jar of coconut-scented lube.

Setting aside the lube, she knelt in front of me on the desk. She held the dildo in front of her, as if it were a cock.

"Suck it," she said.

I played along, wrapping my lips around the tip. Even though it was plastic, I treated the dildo like real flesh and blood. I was careful not to let my teeth touch it as Queen shoved it down my gullet. She face-fucked me like a man. I let her do it, opening my throat so she could go deeper. Our eyes locked together.

She had a look of happiness painted across her face that could only come at the most sexy of sights. At the moment, I was that sight. The Queen soon had enough of the simulated blow job. She pulled the dildo out of my mouth and moved behind me. I heard her unscrew the lube and slather a dollop across the fuck toy.

She pulled the panties down past my thighs and hiked my skirt up like a slutty school girl. The dildo hummed when she turned it on. It went a pitch higher as she switched it to full speed.

"Spread your cheeks," Queen said.

My face fell as I reached back to open wide. Queen put the tip of the vibrator on the outside of my asshole and just held it there without sticking it in. Waves of pleasure rippled through my body.

"Ready to get fucked, bitch?" Queen asked.

I started to scream, "YES! FUCK ME!" But I swallowed the words because she immediately jammed the humming machine inside me. The waves of pleasure turned into a tsunami. Queen fucked me slowly at first but quickly built up speed. She was soon slamming my ass as fast and as hard as she could.

I had to work hard to keep from cumming. The experience was so hot, I didn't want it to end. But I finally couldn't take it anymore. I was going to have to let go. Just before I did, Queen pulled the dildo out of my butt. I hard to work hard to stop my cum from dripping out. I spun around to see what was going on.

Queen flung aside her bra and reached for the lube. She scooped out a handful and spread it across her chest, covering the area that formed her cleavage between the two fake cone breasts. Queen laid down next to me and squeezed her fake tits together.

"Fuck 'em," she said.

I mounted her and slipped my cock into the cleavage. Each time I thrust forward, my dickhead peeked out the top of her tits, then retreated, like a turtle who kept checking to see if it were safe to come out of his shell. Queen stared revoltingly into my face, as if she'd never asked for any of this. The attitude made me push harder.

But I couldn't fuck her tits for long. The jizz rose quickly through my loins. I held back as long as I could. But when I just couldn't any longer, my cock exploded. Dick snot spewed across the Queen's face. The first shot was like something out of a fire hose. Queen kept her mouth open for me.

The second blast fell across her lips and tongue. Her face was streaked with my cum from forehead to chin by the time I finished.

"Now clean up your mess, motherfucker," Queen said.

Like a dog, I licked my own jizz off of her face without leaving a drop. The goop was salty. I kept as much of it in my mouth as I could without swallowing. I waited for a long while, but she said nothing so I gave in and swallowed the thick salty liquid. She smiled sweetly.

"Good girl."

Then her face hardened again. She pushed me off her. Then she went over to the camera and turned it off, even though it was all just a show I was spent, left on the desk panting. That was amazing, what a beautiful woman. Even if she wasn't really a woman. After a few minutes I sit up.

"That was amazing, but doesn't that go against your family's laws? Does it mean we can't be together now?" I ask desperately, worried that we broke the system.

"You fucked my tits, but my tit's aren't actually real, so technically you didn't fuck me, we didn't touch like that at all." She explains.

"Oh, I see, but even though the dildo was nice, I still want to get fucked by you, so what's the final challenge?" I ask.

"Well I told you what the three challenges were at the beginning of all of this. I asked three questions, would you change your gender for me? You did. Would you humiliate yourself for me? You did. The final one is would you do anything for me? It's a very special surprise, it'll be the hardest challenge yet. I want you to show your dedication, this is the best way." She explains.

"When will I find out what it is?" I ask.

"You really are desperate, aren't you? You changed your gender and humiliated yourself both in one day, there has to be a bit of downtime, the third challenge will be tomorrow." She explains. "Now it's time for sleep, go to bed and tomorrow the last challenge will be ready." I go upstairs and change out my sissy outfit. I get into bed and I'm about to fall asleep when I hear the Queen talking on the phone from outside.

"Hello sweet brother, I found a new addition to the family, I really do love him. He's completed the two challenges, he changed his gender and humiliated himself without hesitation, but I had a special idea for the third challenge, but I'm going to need help, get here as soon as you can, hopefully by tomorrow morning, the sooner it's done, the sooner I can fuck him like a dirty little whore."

Yes, fuck me like a dirty little whore.

I'll be your dirty little whore.

Treat me like your dirty little whore.

Because I am your dirty little whore, your bottom, your fucktoy.

And immediately just at the thought I've already cum again.