House of Seduction Ch. 14

Story Info
Adam is taught by Lace how to act like a proper sissy girl!!
1.9k words
4.31
3.5k
00

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lace began to untie me as he said, "I know it was cruel for me to ignore you for twenty hours, but it puts you firmly in your place and gets rid of your hair at the same time, a proper girl doesn't have any hair unless it's on her head. And yes, most people won't see any difference but you've gotta remember, it's about the little details." Those words echoed throughout my head.

The Little Details. The Little Details. The Little Details. The Little Details.

Turns out I woke up from the hardening at seven o clock in the morning, Lace had decided that after my ordeal of twenty torturous hours I deserved a break. So the first thing I did was dress back up in my clothes, fishnet stockings, kinky boots, leather corset, long black gloves, several necklaces, earrings and a massive pink fur coat, it felt nice to be back in my normal clothing.

The rest of the day was devoted to drinking water to regain my voice, eating dog kibble from my BAD GIRL bowl which was admittedly growing on me, and sleeping on the dog mattress after the tiring events I've been through, despite this being a break I wasn't allowed out of my cock cage which I had only just thought about now, Lace's tactic of making my cock soft so I forget about it was an excellent one, I forgot I ever had a cock.

I also asked once I could form words if I could go outside, but Lace explained that this is a seedy motel with druggies, rapists and murderers. "This motel is a dangerous place for people like you and me, it's filled with druggies, rapists and murderers. And all of them are homophobic, I'm afraid the world is not a very safe place for people like us, if you left the building and they saw you in full drag, you'd get shot. It's best we stay in the shadows." He said glumly.

I decided to ask a question. "If you're a hundred and twenty years old, how old were you when you became like this?" I asked.

"Ah, well it was back in the fifties so I was about fifty years old, I had a wife, kids, office job. I wasn't happy though, but then on a road trip with friends I took a walk and found the house that my sister's living in right now, that's where I met Silk Stocking, he was one of the few men in the fifties who lived by his own rules, he only dressed himself in silk stockings and had recently invented a surgery technique, one where you can replace limbs and body parts to live for as long as you like, I decided that at an age where I thought my life was basically over, I realised that if I joined with Silk and lived in this environment where you don't have to dream it, you can just be it then my life had just begun. So I abandoned the wife and kids, discarded my old life and started a new one, never saw them again, but instead I got to live life like this, and with the surgery it can go on for as long as I want it to, and personally I'm not done yet, that's why I started MISSCULINITY, so I could help other men break free from the shackles of society and live life as I am, I'm one of the lucky ones, and I won't stop having surgeries to keep me young, until I'm living in a society where men can wear whatever the fuck they want or do whatever the fuck they want and not be judged by the majority, my work's not done yet, and it won't be until that happens."

I patted Lace's shoulder and said, "We're getting there, with all this talk about LGBTQ+ and toxic masculinity, soon we'll be able to come out of the shadows." We both sit there for a few minutes. But then Lace says;

"Listen, I know we just had a heart to heart, but don't think this means I'm gonna get soft on you, training will be just as hard, if not harder!" I nod, "Yes goddess." I say glumly, but in reality I'm smiling on the inside, despite Lace's dominating exterior, I think he's beginning to crack and I'm starting to see a little bit of the man on the inside.

The next morning I woke up and it was back to the normal ritual, have a bowl of cabbage shoved in my face and eat it without my fingers as I'm spanked by Lace, just a normal morning for me at this point, I'd gotten over the humiliation of being dressed in full drag, wearing a collar, eating out of a dog bowl and being spanked each morning. It didn't phase me anymore, it was normal now.

After this I was instructed to sit on my dog mattress, which I did in a very submissive manner, kneeling. "Now, what did I say yesterday morning?" He asks. I have a very good memory for when it comes to recalling what people have said to me, I remember that he said and repeat it out loud. "Now, this week is all about the smaller details, the way you sit, the way you talk, your mannerisms. You want to be a girl? It's the small details that count, and I'm gonna teach you them."

Lace clasps his hands together, "Precisely, now watch carefully." Lace walked into the bathroom in a very normal way, but then he reentered the room walking the same way I had to, swaying your hips from side to side, he then sat on the chair and crossed his legs, raising his arm upwards the way stereotypical aristocratic wives do. "That is how real girls sit, with their legs crossed and a single hand raised, always look happy and don't stop smiling." He explained. "Now, you try."

I got up and quickly ran to the bathroom, this is my moment to shine, to prove my brilliance, or rather a brilliance that's developing slowly but surely. I take a deep breath and walk out, swaying my hips from side to side is easy because I've already been made to walk like that for two hundred and for two miles, so walking to the chair was easy, I sat down slowly, showing off my ass as I did it.

"Perfect! Real girls use any opportunity possible to show off their features." I then cross my legs and smile. I get given applause and praise from Lace. "We're making great progress!" We walked through it a couple of times and then I was put through various social situations that a woman has to go through daily. First I was being catcalled by Lace and slapped him across the face.

"Perfect, a dominating woman, you're already developing your style." But that worried me, I didn't want to give the impression that I was going to be dominating because the humiliation and pain I had experienced over these past few weeks was really growing on me and I have a feeling that I want more, more humiliation, more pain and I wanted to be even more dominated. But I'm not ready to tell anyone yet, I'm still figuring things out.

Another social situation we tried out was having to fight for a promotion against another woman in the work place. Lace played the boss and the other woman. As the boss he said, "Why should I give you the promotion?" And as the other woman Lace answered in a very scummy accent, "Cuz am better than er? A work faster an av great eaderip kills." Then in a much more elegant accent I say, "Because in the work place I work harder, I enjoy my job and bring passion into the work place more than she ever could."

Lace then begins to clap, "Now that is how you do it! Slay sister queen or whatever the fuck gays are saying nowadays." I've realised that I've perfected how to be a woman, but I was gonna see my training through. After running through around one hundred social situations we came to the end of the day and I slept very easy that night knowing that I had made my goddess proud.

The next morning was dedicated to beauty tips, I was told to always be carrying a chapstick so that my lips would always be lightly greased. It saves flaking and is so much better for kissing. "Proper men had no problem in wearing a floral or frilly shirt, and trousers or jackets with a bit of colour in them. Leave the dark suits for the old fuddy-duddies." Lace explained to me, I couldn't agree more.

Lace instructed me to forget coffee and switch to a herbal tea. The taste took some getting used to, but I managed. It's apparently particularly good for the sexual health of women, as it contained natural oestrogens. I think it's beginning to have some effect on me. Nail varnish on feet and hands. Final shaves. My deodorant.

Full makeup, and hair styled with mousse and hairspray. Bra and panties, tights. There were so many aspects to being a woman it was getting hard to keep up. We practiced these things for the next week, I was excited for what week three would be. But I had a small feeling in the back of my mind that training was going to be over soon, I have nothing else to learn, I AM a girl, I didn't like it at all.

I didn't like it at all but I knew this feeling in the back of my mind had a small kernel of truth, and I didn't get to sleep for hours that night. Just thinking about what will happen now I've been permanently feminised. Where will I go? How will my friends and co-workers react to this new Adam? Will they except her, or reject her? Do I even want to return to my old life? Will I? Can't I?

I woke up and it was back to the normal ritual, have a bowl of cabbage shoved in my face and eat it without my fingers as I'm spanked by Lace, just a normal morning for me at this point, I'd gotten over the humiliation of being dressed in full drag, wearing a collar, eating out of a dog bowl and being spanked each morning. It didn't phase me anymore, it was normal now.

After this I was instructed to sit on my dog mattress, which I did in a very submissive manner, kneeling just like yesterday. "You have done very well recently and I'm very proud of you, throughout the social situations we practiced I often noticed that you have absolutely every single skill on lockdown, I've realised that your training is practically over, you've obviously had these dreams for a long time now, and you've let this girl out that's been hiding for a long time, and there's nothing else to learn."

"However all boys who I make into girls have to complete one final challenge before officially graduating MISSCULINITY. This challenge is shopping for clothes." He explains. I was very confused, how is that a challenge? But then Lace said something that changed the whole situation, this challenge was going to be more challenging than changing my gender, more challenging than humiliation, more challenging than ball busting, this challenge was simple yet terrifying. "The challenge is shopping for clothes; in public."