House of Slaves Ch. 02

Story Info
I come to realise what I’ve got myself into.
1.8k words
4.26
27.4k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G576922
G576922
37 Followers

As I lay there in the darkness I started to contemplate what just happened. I was the toilet for a woman I've never met before. The humiliation of it alone made me think twice. But feeling the wetness in my swimsuit made me remember just how much I'd enjoyed it. I'd orgasmed without even touching myself. And a pretty good one as well! But as the hours ticked by that regret disappeared and became a desire to be used my Mistress again.

I heard a door open, but it wasn't from the bathroom. I heard a man walk in behind me and turn on the lights.

"Wow! Looks like someone enjoyed themselves!" Said the familiar voice of Hamish. I felt the cuffs being undone and soon after I was pulled down the bed and back into the small wooden room.

I was greeted by the sight of Hamishs' cock right above my face and as I sat up I saw the man from earlier who had finished undoing my cuffs. Looking down I saw what Hamish meant, I had a huge erection and my swimsuit was still wet from earlier. Embarrassed I looked up at him.

"So, are you staying?"

My heart skipped a beat, was this really what I wanted? Surely there was more to life then being the toilet to this woman. But at this point in my life I was really struggling to think of one and after the orgasm I'd just had it was hard to say no.

"Yes sir" I replied almost too eager.

"Excellent! Follow me back downstairs and we can get you sorted then."

I got back down on my knees and followed the man down the stairs. I've always thought of myself as a straight man but it's hard to keep your eyes of a cock that big, especially when you're on your knees!

Back in the office Sir sat his desk and I was instructed to sit across. He explained that it's a five year contract although I can be promoted if Mistress thinks I'm worthy, but this isn't permanent as you can also be demoted. He explained that everything I owned would be sold and put into a savings account for use if I didn't decide to renew my contract after five years. He explained the hierarchy of the house. I was at the bottom serving as the mistresses toilet. There was only one person serving my job. Above me there were two house slaves. These were the two naked men, one of which I'd seen earlier. They do most of what the other slaves don't want to do. Above them are the maids, currently there are 2 but ideally 3, that's why they were recruiting. These handle all housework, they make sure the house is clean, make the mistresses bed and cook the food for both mistress and the slaves of the house. Above them are the service slaves. There are two of them and their job is to keep mistress happy in an way possible. Mostly sexual, although they're not allowed to fuck her as only Sir is allowed to do that. He also mentioned that mistress has a friend called Georgia. Georgia in the house is referred to as the 'Domme' her main job is to punish the slaves when they do something wrong but not so bad to be demoted. He recommended I keep everything down to avoid her visiting me. He also mentioned she sometimes comes round to use the slaves as well and must also be served as mistress.

I agreed to all this and was excited for what was to come. I signed the contract and was instructed to go have all my body hair shaved off as only Sir was allowed it. I followed the naked man who had brought me here only now noticing he was fully shaved. He took me to the slave quarters of the house at the back. As I crawled through it was hard to see much from my perspective but it consisted of a bedroom with bunks, a bathroom and a kitchen where the two maids and the other house slave were preparing dinner. The maids made fun of me as I crawled though, but this only took the humiliation further. Upon reaching the bathroom I was told to take off my swimsuit. I didn't dare speak to the other slave as a visit from the domme on my first day would not look good.

"So, how are you finding it so far" said the slave whilst getting out a razor.

"It was quite fun I thought. If I'm going to be honest I'm more looking forward to moving up the ranks. My life is pretty rubbish at the moment."

"What worse than being a toilet?!"

"Haha maybe not. Were you not one for a while?" I asked.

"I've only just been promoted!"

"Nice, how long were you a toilet then?"

"About 6 months, the novelty does wear off after a while mate. But anyway you don't have to worry about that. Enjoy it while you can." He said with a wink.

"Why do I have to wear this swimsuit?"

"Oh yeah that thing, I'm glad I'm out of that. I think it's mistresses idea of a joke, you know - to stop you getting wet? She's into dressing men as girls, doesn't want them to feel too masculine."

"Ah well sounds like she's got a good sense of humor." I said sarcastically.

After I finished shaving I was lead back upstairs. I saw a man exit what looked to be mistresses bedroom dressed in a black latex bodysuit. That must've been the service slaves. Soon after I was back tied to the bed with my head in mistresses toilet. I was eagerly waiting her return.

Then, after what felt like ages she came back in. But this time it was different. I heard her fiddling around in cupboard not even bothering that I was there. She then opened the lid and sat down quickly pressing her pussy on my mouth. Soon after she was pissing again and I struggled to keep up. After I lapped it all up she stood up and closed the lid. Not even a word, she then had a shower and left. It really was as if I wasn't even there, I really was just her toilet. I guess the seduction techniques from earlier were just to get me to stay.

Nevertheless I was excited for her return. If she used me at least 3

times a day that was 3 more times I was this close with a woman than before. All I could do was lie there for what felt like hours. My skin was itchy from the shaving and eventually I started to really need the toilet myself. How could I have been so stupid. I was asked if I had any questions and didn't even ask about how I use the toilet? Or eat?! I was just so horny that I said yes to whatever. I tried holding it in but eventually got desperate, I let lose and felt the warm liquid spit out onto my stomach. I felt my swimsuit get wet and heard it start to slowly drip onto the floor. What was I going to do when I needed a shit?

I soon had to hold that thought as I heard the door open again. This time mistress came straight towards me and opened the lid. After my eyes had adjusted I saw she was in a dressing gown. She took it off and was stark naked underneath. This was the first time I'd seen her fully naked body and it was stunning. My dick rose back to fully erect even despite my swimsuit still being covered in my own piss. Although this sight quickly disappeared as she turned round and sat again on my face. The humiliation worsened as I heard her get out her phone and start watching an episode of friends. I really was just an object to her. Nevertheless I opened my mouth and accepted the long stream of hot piss from her pussy. Considering this was my life for the foreseeable future I decided to enjoy it. I enjoyed the taste and smell of her pussy as she used me. Although this euphoria quickly came to an end. After she was done I felt her shift her weight. I now had her asshole right above my mouth. The smell was very different from her pussy.

"Open wide!" She said with an almost jokingly tone with her friends episode still playing. I felt her mussels relax and the smell got worse. I shoved my tongue up her arse and felt what was to come. I tried to push it away with my tongue but it kept on coming. The taste got worse and the horror of what was about to happen dawned on me. I was tied up and this woman had her full body weight on my face. The only way to get through this was to swallow. I grimaced as I felt the tip of the turd exit her ass. I cuffed my lips around it and let it fall in. Mistress clenched her arsehole snipping it off once my month was full. I reluctantly chewed as it was too dense to swallow whole. I had to hurry up as the next bit was already coming. I wanted to be sick but refused to. I carried on and eventually got it down feeling it travel down my neck beneath the tight grip of my collar. As I'd taken so long the next bit was already halfway in my mouth, I began chewing quickly, I needed to breathe before the next bit. The taste was vile but a thought came to mind, I was still very much erect. Was I that pathetic that even eating the shit from a woman like this turned me on? The humiliation of it only made it worse. I was now onto the last bit as it entered my mouth I felt her muscles relax. I kept on chewing still resisting the urge to vomit. After I had got it down I took all of what breath I could get as she farted straight into my mouth.

She laughed and shouted, "now wipe!"

My misery wasn't over. I now had to lick her clean. I guess what would be the point of a human toilet if you still had to wipe? I stuck my tongue in her ass and circled it around. Picking up little bits of shit that were still there, this was still disgusting but much more pleasurable then before. As I carried on cleaning her arse the real world came back into perspective. I had finally caught my breath and was now enjoying simply eating out the ass of my beautiful mistress. However she was simply just enjoying her episode of friends and after she realised she'd finished she simply got up closed the lid and left. Sending me back into darkness to contemplate my thought.

G576922
G576922
37 Followers