House of Slaves Ch. 03

Story Info
Becomes normal life and I meet someone special.
2.5k words
4.66
16.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G576922
G576922
37 Followers

I woke up the next morning to the sound of mistress coming back into the bathroom. Immediately she opened the lid and just seconds after awakening I had a warm stream of piss down my throat. This was only a short one as minutes later she had left and the lid was closed. I realised I had no idea what time it was? Maybe she'd woken at 4am for a piss or it could've been 8? I also had no idea what mistress did for a living, did she work?

The taste from last night was still in my mouth despite this morning's use. My swimsuit was still crusty from the dried piss. As I lay awake trying to get back to sleep I felt what I had been dreading. I needed to shit. What do I do, lying in your own piss was one thing but shit was different. Surely there was someone who'd come and wash me, how did the previous slave survive for 6 months? Not knowing what to do I decided the best thing to do was to let it out, it was going to have to come out at one point. I started to relax my mussels and I felt the familiar drizzle of piss, afterwards I had to squeeze out my shit due to resistance from the swimsuit. Once it was out I had to just sit there, I could feel the lump in the swimsuit firmly pressed against my ass. Minutes later the smell drifted into the toilet where my face was. It was worse than what mistresses smelt like after she used me yesterday. Was this the smell of redigested shit?

As I lay there covered in my own shit and piss with my head in a toilet I really considered my life decisions, but as the hours passed it only got worse. I began to hear the moans of mistress from her bedroom. She was being fucked and it sounded like she was enjoying it. It must've been by Sir as he was the only one allowed to fuck her. The jealousy I had of that man only made things worse, good looking people like him with huge cocks got to fuck women like her whereas I eat her shit. I doubt he was ever in my position. After a while I actually began enjoying their moans, it distracted me from the constant stench of shit.

Although as my penis got more and more erect it eventually stopped.

My excitement however increased further as I heard the bathroom door open. I saw a naked mistress stand above me about to sit down.

"Eww!" She shouted in disgust. "Did you shit yourself slave? Looks like we're going to have to get someone to come and clean you up. Nevertheless I still need to use you" she held her nose and sat down. As I saw her pussy come towards me it looked wetter than usual. I then realised why. Her pussy was still covered in Sirs cum. As she sat down I started to clean her up, as disgusting as it was I didn't want to disobey her. As I tasted the saltiness the humiliation of it really kept up my arousal, and soon after the hot stream of piss began. I was so aroused I really made the most of it licking up every last bit and doing my best to please her the little bit I could. Again she closed the lid with no acknowledgment for my service.

I began to thrust my hips trying to make something of the arousal. I kept the image of her pussy in my mind and the taste on my lips. I could feel the shit spreading in my swimsuit but I didn't care, I enjoying myself so much and just about to cum that I didn't realise someone had entered the room. All of a sudden the lid was flipped up and I was met by Sirs gaze. "Mistress says we need to get you all cleaned up, I agree"

He then grabs his cock still semi erect and aims it at my mouth. "Open wide!" He exclaims as a hot stream of piss lands directly on my face. He adjusts towards my mouth and I attempt to swallow it all. After he's done he simply closed the lid and leaves. My arousal is gone, I thought I'd only be serving mistress! Hopefully it's only his piss that I have to consume.

After about half an hour I hear the door unlock, someone entered the room where my body was and began to untie me. Once I pulled back into the room I saw the house slave who had helped me shave the day before.

"You've made quite a mess there" he said holding his nose. Looking down I could now see what state I was in. My swimsuit was soaked and thighs were covered in shit, clearly caused by the fun I'd been having. He handed me a soapy sponge and a bucket of water and I was instructed to clean the shit off of the bed. He then instructed me to follow him downstairs. Once again I was on my hands and knees being lead by the naked house slave but this time the humiliation was far worse. I was covered in my own shit and I could still feel the lumps of it in the bottom of my swimsuit being pushed against my ass.

As we reached the slave quarters I was instructed to shower. It felt amazing to clean up and feel the warmth of the water. I took off my swimsuit and cleaned it under the running water. I was now alone in the shower cubical and still aroused from the humiliation of my new lifestyle, I decided to rub one out as what other chance would I have. I came out the shower and was allowed to use the toilet, I checked to see if any poor sod lived in this one but luckily not. I was the only toilet in this house. Upon leaving I was given a cereal bar and told it would give me all the nutrients I need that I didn't get from my regular diet. After crawling back up the stairs and being locked back in the toilet the house slave said they would allow me to shower and use the loo at 6am every day from now on. At least I had some rest bite.

And that was that from now on day in day out. I would manage to hold in my shits but rarely managed to go 24 hours without pissing myself. Therefore a day in the life would be like this: I would be awoken at 6 to have my shower, food and use the toilet. Once back in the toilet I would wait a couple hours until mistress woke up at what felt like 9. She tended to have Sir wake her up most mornings so I tended to have to service both of them. Throughout the day mistress would use me a couple more times never even acknowledging I was there. Each time would would desperately try to please her to recreate the scenes of our first encounter but it was no use. I was her toilet, she had plenty of other slaves in the house for that. Therefore from what became my most feared moment of the day eventually became the one I looked forward to. From what I estimated to be around 6 every day mistress would use me as a full service toilet.

It only took me a couple days to stop the urge to vomit and by the time a couple weeks had passed the taste was no longer an issue. I actually started to appreciate it as it was the time of day that I got the most intimate with mistress and where I could impress her the most. I got better at processing it and could take on bigger and bigger turds meaning she didn't have to squeeze them into bite size pieces. After swallowing I would do my best to make sure her ass is completely spotless as I didn't want to let mistress down. A few hours later she would shower - another part of my day I looked forward to. It began with her using me quickly and then closing the lid and getting in the shower. I would hear her barking instructions the the slave in charge of cleaning her that day. I loved imagining rubbing my hands over her soapy body and thought about how much I wanted to be promoted. One day she accidentally left the toilet lid open whilst she showered and I got a glimpse of her naked body being serviced by the slave in the shower, I practically came from the sight.

That was my life, I would then try my best to fall asleep only sometimes to be woken my mistress to service her in the night. But other than that it was the same day in day out. Until one day.

It was what I thought to be around 6 and I'd just enjoyed one of mistresses shits. After a few minutes I heard noises from the other room. Mistress was having her fun. As I lay there enjoying the sounds I realised I could hear the sounds of two women, maybe this was the domme I'd been told about? It sounded like she was having a lot of fun. My jealousy of Sir skyrocketed, he got to please two women at once whilst I was tied in this toilet, the humiliation of it got my dick throbbing. I lay there thrusting my hips trying my best to enjoy the sounds from next door until I heard the other woman cum. It was loud and obviously sir had done himself proud.

Shortly after I heard someone enter the bathroom, she flicked on the lights and sighed. Clearly she was still out of breath from her activities in the other room. She came over and opened up the lid. I was met by the sight of another beautiful naked woman towering above me wearing only a g-string. But as opposed to mistress she had slightly darker skin with brunette hair she had a smaller ass than mistress but it was equally as stunning. But what really shone out about her were her breasts, they were round and perky big but not saggy. And she was about to sit on my face.

"Hello there" she said with a giggle. "You're that new toilet slave I've been hearing about. I can't wait to give you a try." She turned round and took down her pants, as her ass got closer and closer her pussy came into view, still dripping wet. I was so hard I thought my dick was going to tear through my

swimsuit. As she finally rested her full bodyweight on my face I was met by the taste of her pussy, it was slightly different to mistresses but I could even taste that she'd been fucked by sir, it was similar to mistress in the mornings.

I tried to be patient but couldn't resist I was so horny and too excited to serve this woman. I dug my tongue straight into her pussy and started to work, I heard her moans from above and muscles relax. Soon after I was met be another hot stream of piss one I was only so used to by now but this time I felt different. This woman was actually enjoying my service, appreciating it. Mind you it had been three weeks of me servicing mistress and I'd never met this lady. To mistress I was just her toilet, this was the norm, how she did her business every day. Whereas this for woman it was special, which really made me enjoy it more.

After she had finished pissing I carried on pleasing this woman, doing my best to make her feel good, all the while thrusting my hips with the rhythm of my tongue to try and bring myself to orgasm too. She started moaning louder and louder and I got lost in the bliss of doing everything I can to please her with my mouth. I was now so close and was thrusting my hips as hard as I could with my tongue buried deep inside her. I felt her weight shift and heard her let out a loud moan, just as she did I felt a warm blast of liquid squirt down my throat as she came. My tongue was still deep inside her and the sensation of it made me explode.

That was the best orgasm I've ever had and I didn't even touch myself. As I lay there trying to catch my breath underneath the full weight of the domme I couldn't help but feel proud. But my state of bliss didn't last long, she soon shifted her weight and I now had her asshole right above my mouth, I'd hardly had time to catch my breath when I felt her relax her muscles. I could feel what was to come and boy did it come quick. Before I could even take a deep breath my mouth was full of the biggest turd I'd ever eaten. It came so fast and there was no splitting it up like mistress sometimes did. My eyes began to tear up and I could feel it pressing on the back of my throat.

The domme then got up and sat back down the other way around. Her pussy was behind my head and her face was looking down at me. She spat on my face, "chew it slave!" She said as she laughed. She was clearly enjoying watching me with my mouth like a chipmunk full of her shit. I did the only thing I could and began chewing. As bad as it was I was enjoying looking up at the domme. Her face looking down at me, laughing at me only turned me on. Her perfect breasts hanging down below bouncing as she laughed. Her pussy right above my forehead still wet from her squirt. The humiliation was intense, but it was different to mistress. She pretended I wasn't there, merely and object at her disposal. Whereas being watched, laughed at whilst pathetically chewing this beautiful woman's huge turd was different ball game.

My blood was flowing my dick was back fully erect even after cuming just moments before. The laughter was excruciating but only made me enjoy it more. I kept chewing to her amusement swallowing little bits at a time, giving me tiny moments of rest bite allowing me to breathe. After what felt like ages I finally got it down. She then spat a big dollop of spit right into my mouth and turned back round placing her ass right back on my face. It wasn't over yet, I still had the cleaning to do. I did my best, not wanting to ruin such an amazing experience at the end, my tongue was so far up her ass hole and I was back to enjoying the sensation of it now I didn't have a fear of choking on it. Once I was done she simply got up closed the lid and left leaving me in the darkness still trying to catch my breath.

G576922
G576922
37 Followers