Toilet Slave for my Wife Lynn

Story Info
Toilet slave and cuckold story.
2.4k words
4.27
21.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

Nobody knows my wife Lyne as I know her. I can read her mood and I can tell when she is angry, sad, happy or slutty. I know every inch of her body and especially her holes and I can tell the slightest change of their color and odor. I could tell if she has been fucked by the redness of her pussy and I could guess what she ate from the sweetness in her urine and scat.

If you are wondering who I am, I am the slave of my Goddess wife Lyne. My purpose in life is to please her.

I became her slave around two years ago after our marriage failed. She wanted to leave me because I was useless to her but I begged her to stay at the time as I loved her so much. I told her that I can do anything for her to stay. Then she told me that she doesn't get her needs met by me especially when so many other better men are interested in her and that she is already sleeping with some. So she told me that she will be kind and stay if we switch our relationship to an open one. I painfully agreed while crying. In reality it was an open relationship from her side only as she is more attractive than me and she knows how to seduce men while I didn't have flirting skills. The degradation started to take effect gradually until I eventually became her toilet slave.

After we opened our relationship, she immediately started to go out clubbing and came back the next morning after sleeping with her lovers but then she got tired of that. So she stopped having sex with me and started bringing men home to fuck her in our bedroom while I sleep in the basement. It was painful hearing her screaming from pleasure at first but then I got used to that and I started to draw pleasure from her ecstasy. To be frank, it was a huge relief for me as I was always stressed about not satisfying her with my small penis and weak stamina, but now I feel less guilty as other stronger, more confident and attractive men are stretching her holes and they are doing the work for me. All I had to do is shut up and obeying her wishes.

Soon after she started to notice how submissive I have become and this encouraged her to be more mean and abusive. So she stopped considering me at all as she is sure I am not a threat to her. I felt like I was invisible and she could do and say whatever she wants knowing that I will obey. This is when the degradation started to happen. She wanted to explore her sexuality by sleeping with men, women and doing orgies at our house while I was in charge of her hygiene, clothing and food. For example, I cleaned and ironed her clothes before dressing her when she went for dates. She likes to wear very sexy outfits. I also have records on her period and arrange to shave her body regularly so her pussy, ass and legs always looks sexy for other men. I became her full servant and she started unapologetically saying her darkest thoughts without any sense of shame, guilt or remorse.

One day, she was in the toilet but she realized that there was no more toilet paper. She called me to the bathroom and asked about them. I told her I forgot to buy a new one and I can go downstairs and get them now. She replied "What do you mean? I am already late for my date". I replied "I am sorry I said I can wipe your ass with a towel if you want?". She replied "no, that's very hard on my asshole very angrily". Then she said, "do you know what, you have to be punished for not remembering to buy toilet paper and you will lick the shit out of my shithole ". She got up, raised her sexy black dress over her waist and put her leg on the toilet seat. She then ordered "lick loser" so I approached her ass and opened it wide. I could see her dirty hole that I know very well and especially since I was in charge of shaving it regularly. As I came closer, the smell became stronger and it felt very off putting at first but then I got used to it and even I started to crave it. I started to lick and she really enjoyed that thinking that this feels better than toilet paper.

After this, she asked me to always accompany her to the toilet and wait until she is done to lick any remaining urine on her pussy or remaining shit on her asshole. Usually she takes a dumb in the morning before heading to work and sometimes she takes another one in the evening if she eats too much. She goes to pee around 6-7 times a day on average but sometimes she pisses directly in my mouth if she is in a hurry. I gradually gained the skill of sealing my mouth to her pussy when she decides to use my mouth instead of the toilet.

Today she came back quickly from her workout to use the toilet, I was waiting there as I know that she needs to use it after that. She dropped down her leggings and panties at the same time and sat on the toilet. Immediately I could hear the flow of piss and I was waiting for instructions. This depends on whether she wants to take a shit or not. Then she asked me to come and lick her after she finished pissing but while I was licking, I started to feel that she is pushing her muscles again and I thought she might drop a piece soon. And so she did, and the water splashed on my face while I was licking her pussy between her legs while seated.

For her, it is very relaxing to have her pussy licked while taking a shit. Then she started talking to me, addressing me as "toilet boy" and she continued "I am very stressed out as tonight I am dating William who is a very attractive and hot man. We will go for drinks only but I want you to prepare me sexy underwear in case he takes me with him and decides to fuck me. Understand?" I said "yes, I do Mistress". Then she said while daydreaming "I wish he likes me and invites me to his place, I am imagining how safe his hug will be with his huge muscles. Most importantly I would love to feel his cock inside me. Do you think he has a big cock?". I answered "I don't know". Then she said "you will know soon when you have to clean it after it fucks me". After that, she pushed her face away from her pussy and moved around so her ass is facing me. She instructed "ok shut up and lick". So I started licking her shithole and the taste was great as it was mixed with her bodily sweat after working out. While I was licking her from behind, she was examining her pussy in the mirror, and she said "look Toilet Boy, some hair is growing on the left side of my cunt. I want you to shave my pussy so it's perfect for William".

I showered her and shaved her pussy so she feels confident when William sees it. I was examining my wife's pussy and it looked so clean and beautiful to be ready for penetration. She wore a very short blue dress that allowed the edge of her big ass to be seen. I wonder what William would think when they go dancing together.

She got her purse, spat on me and said "Toilet Boy, I don't think I will be back tonight and see you tomorrow". She left and shut the door. I wished that William would come in her pussy so I get some sweetness in the urine tomorrow.

Contrary to my expectations, suddenly at 2am the door opens with laughter and she shows up with William who is a tall brown guy with big shoulders. Her dress was slightly up and I could see half of her ass and pussy. Somehow she is no longer wearing the pantie and I am not sure what might have happened but I am sure William must have seen my wife's pussy by now and soon he will insert his cock in it.

She said, "I told William about you and he wanted to meet you so we decided to come home. Come greet him by kissing his shoes." So did I and after that she asked him to wait while dragging me to the toilet. She closed the door and said happily "yesss it worked and William is going to fuck me. You better behave and give him good service. Now open up I want to piss as I had so many drinks." She used me and asked me to serve them drinks while they kissed. I sat by the sofa and they started kissing while William started to finger my wife as she was wearing no panties. After that, she orders me to suck his cock as she is so ready for it. I hesitated a bit but he dragged me and took out his monster cock. It was bigger than I thought and I started sucking while they were laughing. After it became hard, she pushed my face away and instructed me to holder her leg while she gets fucked. Soon after that he inserted his cock in her pussy and she started to moan. They fucked for long time and he fininshed on her ass the first time and finally she asked william to finish on my shaved head so all his come can drop on me. After that, she said to clean yourself and wait for us in the toilet.

I went and slept in the toilet. Then at 8:00 she woke up and opened the toilet door wearing only a T-shirt while her pussy and ass were fully exposed. I immediately woke up. Of course, it is the time for the morning dump and she wants to do it before William wakes up as they planned to go out for brunch. She sat on the toilet and started to take a shit. She said while doing that "hey Toilet Boy, what do you think? He is good right? I told him to use you when he wants but he is a bit hesitant so far. Please give him good service". As usual, after she was done she instructed me to lick her clean. I could still taste the cum from last night on her holes which is usually good for the taste. As I was navigating her ass hole with my tonge, suddenly her hole got wide and a new fresh piece started to appear. She said "I think there is more, get it before it drops to the floor". She took me by surprise and I opened my mouth to catch the piece that slid slowly to my throat. She laughed and said "you have an early breakfast today. I hope you enjoy it." I started chewing her shit while she was looking at me and laughing. She said "do you enjoy me shitting on you? Do you love my shit? As there might be another tiny one coming. Be ready". My service to her anus was merely replacing toilet paper function but this was the first time I fully ate her shit. From this moment, I became a full toilet that she could use to piss and shit depending on her mood.

Soon after that, William woke up and passed by the toilet. He saw her brushing her teeth half naked and I am laying on the floor. He entered the toilet and hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck. She started to moan and then he fingered her ass as it was fully exposed. She looked at me and winked, meaning that good job you licked my shithole well so that she doesn't need to worry about being embarrassed with William. Then she turned around and told William "you need to use the toilet right, you can use my toilet boy if you want". He laughed and said, ok I will try. I was scared of him as I am only used to the piss taste of Lyne but not others and especially men. He grabbed me from my hair and stuck his cock inside my mouth. He started pissing and the flow was so strong that I felt like throwing up. The taste was much more bitter than my wife´s piss taste but I have to admit that mechanically it was easier to drink piss from a cock than a pussy as the seal doesn't always work with the pussy and there is always a chance of spilling some on my face and on the floor. After he finished, my wife praised him and gave him a kiss. Then she positioned me under the sink and sat on my shaved head while holding the sink and asked william to fuck her from behind. I could feel her wet pussy facing my head. He inserted his cock in her ass a few centimeters away from my nose and mouth. He started fucking her very hard and his balls were hitting my face. She instructed me to lick his balls while she was screaming from pleasure until he finally finished, where the cum started to leak out of her asshole directly into my face and mouth. The three of us were moaning hysterically from the ecstasy of the moment. Having just eaten my wife's shit and her lover´s piss and cum leaking from her well fucked asshole marked a transcending moment of unconditional love and submission to my wife Lyne by accepting everything that comes from her regardless of how humiliating. That helped us both with our anxieties as I gave her full control to humiliate me and be in charge and she used me as an object of projection for any anxiety she had.

After that, they dressed and went for brunch. For me my breakfast was the shit of my well fucked wife and the piss of hers and her lover.