House of Toys: Jamie's Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers

"Surprise me." Hawke said simply, his face still an unreadable mask.

"Well, I can do a lot of things, but my special talent is sucking dick. Would you like me to suck your cock?" I dimly noted that my mouth was already watering in anticipation.

Hawke gave a bored shrug. "I don't know if I'm really in the mood. Convince me."

I felt a flicker of annoyance, but kept my face cheerful. "Please Master, won't you let me suck your big, juicy cock?" He said nothing. "I need your cum, Master, need it straight down my throat."

Hawke shrugged. "Fine, if you insist." He uncrossed his arms and presented himself to me, letting me do all the work, as always. I obliged and approached him, kneeling in front of his pants. He was standing completely straight, towering over me. I didn't let myself be intimated and reached to unbutton him, going through the actions I was so used to. Before long, I had him exposed. Here was the dick I was so used to, the first dick I had ever tasted. Despite Hawke's nonchalance, his cock was already hard in my grasp.

I grinned and started my work with as much enthusiasm as I could muster. After a quick handjob, I took him into my mouth with a low "Mmmmmmmmmm" of pleasure. I didn't know if it was faked or genuine and at this point didn't really care. I rolled him around in my mouth, feeling every inch of his member with my tongue. I was experienced now, knew what spots felt the best, knew where to go to please a man and what to listen for in his reactions. I took him deep and stuck my tongue out further to caress his balls. Hawke rewarded me with a faint moan.

This was too easy. For a "final exam" I was more than prepared and soon had Hawke's dick completely under my control, quivering in my mouth. I could make him cum whenever I wanted and relished the feeling of power, however transient.

Finally, I decided it had gone on long enough. I took him as deep as I could, working my throat to allow him passage. I cupped his testicles with my hands and in seconds had pushed Hawke over the edge. He grunted once and then was cumming, that oh-so familiar taste flooding my mouth yet again. I gulped it down eagerly, feeling it slide into my stomach.

I swallowed spurt after spurt until it at last died down. Still, Hawke said nothing. I was a bit disappointed at the lack of reaction, but had a bigger problem. My own dick was rock hard now and that ache was back, that yearning that started deep in my bowels and ran in shivers up my body. I wasn't done yet. I needed more dick.

I swallowed the last of Hawke's cum then sat down and looked up to him with puppy-dog eyes. "Please, Master. I need your cock in my ass. I need you to fuck me." There was a glint of something in his eyes, but it was quickly gone. Hawke, usually so talkative, so confident, still said nothing.

My desperation growing, I flipped onto my hands and knees and hiked up my short skirt, presenting my ass to my Master. "Please," I said softly, inwardly cringing at the pitiful tone of my own voice, "Fuck me. Fuck my asshole with your long, thick cock!"

I looked over my shoulder expectantly. At last, it seemed I had elicited a reaction. He approached my waiting ass, dick already hard again. The glint returned to his eyes and I recoiled. It was danger I had read in his expression, one of barely disguised ferocity.

My fear was interrupted when he reached my waiting body and plunged himself into my ass, sinking to the hilt in one motion. I gasped in surprise and pleasure as I felt him slip past my prostate to rest deep inside me. I could feel his balls smashed against me, his stomach and thighs pressing into my lower body. I shook in anticipation.

He didn't make me wait long. With a long, slow action, Hawke withdrew himself until just the tip remained inside me, then slammed back down at full force. I yelled at the feeling, my thoughts slowing down as my mind grew crowded with pleasure

Just like that, Hawke was fucking me savagely, like an animal. I glanced over my shoulder again and had another pang of uneasiness. Even on his knees, Hawke towered over me, gripping my ass fiercely. But it was his face that I noticed, contorted with rage. His composed confidence from before had been replaced total raw anger.

My head was forced to the ground as Hawke pushed me down forcibly, using the significant weight of his body to pin me to the floor. I was now flat on my belly as he fucked me. I heard him draw a breath, then he talked between gasps.

"I'm going to tell you something, Jamie." His dick jammed further into me, reaching new depths. "I lied to you; there was never a party tonight. The Bensons left days ago. None of the men you fucked were thinking about anything but their own pleasure." My blood ran cold as I considered this revelation, but he continued, talking while fucking me silly.

"I just wanted to see what you'd do with a little threat; how low you'd sink." He thrust into me with a satisfied grunt. "And look what a slut you've turned into, begging me to fuck you like the whore I knew you were. You're mine now, my Toy. You may only two weeks until our contract expires, but I'll make sure you come back. Make sure you can't live without the taste of dick in. Your. Slutty. Ass." He punctuated these last words with quick, forceful thrusts that ground my body into the carpet.

My mind was racing, full of despair. I tried to deny it, but I knew Hawke was telling the truth. Perhaps I'd always known there was no real threat, had clung to any excuse I could find. Hawke's cruel words rang true - I really was a slut. I could never go back to my old life now. Had this been his plan all along? I felt a perverse pang of pleasure as Hawke again shoved into me, reaching the deepest parts of my bowels.

He was fucking me even faster now, feverishly. My view was taken up by the carpet, but I could hear his breathing grow frantic. Then, he began to laugh. Not the low, arrogant laugh I was used to, but a long, high-pitched cackle, tinged with insanity. I was afraid now, despite my horniness. Hawke's entire weight pressed into me, grinding my body into the floor and cutting off my breathing. I could feel his muscles dig into my skin, was acutely aware of his raw power. I was so insignificant compared to him, a twig he had but reach out and snap.

My thoughts were growing hazy as I struggled for breath, struggled to survive the assault of this madman. My brain dimly registered pain as Hawke took my hair in his hands, grabbing above the extensions and pulling at my real hair. He pulled me towards him, covered my body completely, and I had the brief, crazy thought that he would physically consume me, press me up until I became a part of his body.

After several long minutes of being fucked like an animal, turned into nothing more than a ball of lust and pleasure, it was over. I felt Hawke tense as he began to unleash his second load inside me. Incredibly, it seemed even bigger than the first, filling me to the brim and then overflowing, his semen gushing out of my ass to stain the carpet below. He had stopped his thrusts to cum and he held himself deep inside me as he let out spurt after spurt.

I shifted uneasily at the ticklish feeling, to find I was still totally pinned. I squirmed more, but all I did was grind my own dick further into the carpet. This last feeling pushed me over the edge and then I, too, was cumming, my juices joining Hawke's below. I laid there, frozen in shame, while long seconds by ticked as we both finished our orgasms.

At last, the ceaseless ejaculation ended and Hawke shakenly climbed to his feet, leaving me face-first on the ground, covered in sweat and cum. I heard a rustle behind me, then he stepped over my body and stood near the door. I weakly tilted my head up to see him pause, hand on the doorknob. He had put his pants back on, but his clothes were still a mess and he had a haggard look. He looked down at my body, his worn-out Toy that he had nearly broken, with a look of absolute disgust. Then, he opened the door, gave one last shake of his head, and was gone, leaving me alone.

And like that, it was over. Everything was quiet. I laid there, unmoving, surrounded by own misery. After everything that had happened the past two and a half weeks, they had finally broken me. No, I guess they had broken me a long time ago, and I only now realized it. Even now, as I wallowed in my despair, I felt a pleasant tingle in my ass where Hawke's cum was leaking out, already aching for more. I was a slut.

After some time, I dimly noticed the door open and heard someone take long strides into the room to my still unmoving body. I felt someone reach down and lift me. I realized it was Margaret, taking me out of the office. I was too defeated to resist and so let her carry me, through the hall and down the stairs to the main foyer.

A small jolt of surprise broke through my haze as I noticed she was taking me towards the front door, not back to the rest of the Toys. I heard the doors swing wide and then we were outside on the porch. A part of me was confused, but I was too tired to lift my head. I was totally limp in Margaret's hands, allowing her to take me to whatever hell was next.

Then, after a quiet exchange of curt voices, I was transferred to another pair of hands. Whereas Margaret's grip was cold and bony, this new person was warm and friendly. They held me close, like a baby. It was a safe, tender feeling, and I finally mustered the strength to look up.

What I saw through the fog of my exhaustion didn't make any sense. It was an angel, bright and comforting as she carried me down the road away from Montgomery. She took the form of Elise, impossible and incongruous in this den of evil. I must have been more exhausted than I thought. Was I dying and this angel taking me to Heaven?

My thoughts, muddied and confused, slowly died down, giving way to my exhaustion. In minutes, sleep had overcome me and I passed out, embracing the darkness.

-------

Elise made the long drive home from the Montgomery House in silence, glad to see the last of the manor. Her heart was hammering more than she cared to admit. She glanced beside her to assure herself everything was okay. She had won.

Jamie lay in the passenger seat fast asleep, wrapped tightly in a wool blanket. His face was serene, peaceful, so different from the weary, horror-filled look he had worn before passing out in her arms. She was glad he hadn't been conscious, though. It had let her get him cleaned up, trying not to think about the substances she scrubbed off him, before getting him situated for the car ride.

She snuck a tender glance at him and was excited to see his eyes flicker open. He was awake, glancing around himself in confusion. Elise turned her eyes back to the road as he got his bearings.

"Elise?" She winced inwardly at his voice, at how weak it sounded. "What's going on? Where am I?"

She gave him a quick look, met his eyes and smiled as warmly as she could. "Welcome back, Jamie." It came out hoarsely, weaker than she had intended. She felt her eyes water and quickly looked back to the road. "How are you feeling?"

"I...I'm not sure. Am I hallucinating? Are you an...angel?"

She laughed at that, despite herself. "No, Jamie, I'm just Elise. I'm taking you home."

He squirmed in confusion. "Wha-? But how? How did-" His voice cut off and Elise heard the rustling grow louder. "Where are my clothes?" he demanded.

She felt her cheeks redden. "The...outfit? It was a complete mess. I thought I should clean you up, toss that thing out. I'm sorry I didn't ask you..." Her voice got smaller and smaller as she spoke.

Jamie shook his head. "No, it's fine. I've had much worse done to me." Elise gulped involuntarily. "But really, Elise. What are you doing?" He paused, forcing out the next words. "You need to take me back. There's a contract. If Hawke finds out, there's no telling what he'll do to me...to you!"

"Relax, Jamie, it's all taken care of. No one from Montgomery is going to come after either of us. I think this is the last time we'll hear from them."

Jamie pulled himself up straight, fully awake at last. "I don't understand. I think you're going to have to start from the beginning." So, she told him, described all the research she had done, all the leads she had followed, up to her meeting with Craig.

"That's when Mr. Craig gave me the help I was looking for, gave me the information I needed. You see...Hawke used to be a member of the Black Blood gang, back when he was younger. You know them, right?" Jamie nodded. "But unlike Mr. Craig, Hawke disgraced himself and was kicked out by the other members. Apparently, he was found molesting little kids, against the clan's code of honor. Isn't he a total dirtbag?" Jamie just nodded again, and she continued.

"Yup, and a lot of the other members were angry with him, were out for his blood. So he fled, took on another identity, and made a new life for himself. None of the other Black Blood knew what had happened to him. That is, until Mr. Craig ran into him on the street, purely by chance. He met with Hawke in private and told him that he had left his life of crime behind him, would not give Hawke up to the other members, but warned him to straighten himself out, that he would have his eye on him. This really pissed Hawke off, so he kicked Mr. Craig out of his office, told him never to speak with him again. Craig knew he was up to no good, but didn't want to get involved, didn't want to risk his family."

Jamie still looked lost. "Hmm...so where does that leave us?"

Elise beamed, proud of herself. "Isn't it obvious, Jamie? I had the perfect threat. Mr. Craig helped me draft up what I was going to say, then I drove down to Montgomery this morning and confronted him. Oh, Jamie, I was so scared. But I looked him in the eyes and told him that he had better release you and stay out of our business, or else I'd reveal him to his ex-gang members, He was sooo angry, and I thought he might hit me, but then he backed down, told me to wait outside while he went to get you. It took him longer than I expected, but it worked. We're home free!"

Jamie was thoughtful. "That explains why he was so angry this morning..." he trailed off, then shook himself back to reality. "But that's crazy, Elise! Would've you really followed through with such a bold threat?"

She grinned, trying to appear more confident than she was. "Who knows? It worked, didn't it?"

"True...what about Honey*Star, though?"

"Oh yeah, she's safe. They transferred my contract to another department within Phoenix Studios, one with no connection to Montgomery. Everything is okay!" She said this last bit energetically, to convince herself as much as Jamie. Her thoughts had drifted back to that night at the beginning of the week, Jamie looking so small, so pathetic, dominated by dozens of disgusting men.

Jamie turned and smiled, a genuine smile. "That's great, Elise. I'm...so...glad..." his voice trailed off and his eyes closed. Elise thought he had fallen asleep when he spoke again, interrupting her concentration on the endless road.

"I'm...not the same, you know," he said quietly. "They changed me in there, did...things you couldn't imagine. I don't think I'll be the same again." He was finished speaking, but Elise couldn't respond, didn't know what to say. So the quietness of the car dragged on, until he was asleep for real. She drove the rest of the way in silence.

-------

It was the middle of the night, the same day. I lay in Elise's bed, tossing and turning in the pink duvet. It had been dark by the time we arrived at Elise's home and we were both exhausted. She had set me up in her room, insisted I sleep in her bed despite my protests, and retired to the couch for the night with a promise to figure things out in the morning.

But I was haunted by memories. Memories of my time in Montgomery, of how I had been used, how I had LIKED it. I was too restless to sleep, my mind a whir of guilt and self-pity. I felt a perverted mixture of revulsion and longing at the memories, thoughts of inhaling a dick to its base, feeling it fill my esophagus, or of letting it sink into my ass, rub me in just the right way.

Most of all, though, I thought of Elise. It was hard not to. I was in her bedroom, surrounded by everything that made up her identity. In one corner was her makeup box, the one she used to don her Honey*Star outfit every morning. In another, a vast assembly of CDs and even records of countless idols she admired. And yes, I could even make out a dresser jammed full of plush animals, a collection she had owned ever since I first met her in elementary school.

On top of everything, I could feel Elise, her habitation of this room palpable, impossible to ignore. The room had her character, bright and girlish, dripping from everything. Her scent clung to the air and to the sheets under me. It made me feel safe, wrapped in this warm aura, and helped me to put my mind off the other, darker thoughts.

I was just starting to nod off when I heard a slight knock on the door. "Jamie?" It was Elise, of course.

"I'm awake." I muttered groggily.

I made out the door creaking open in the darkness and then she was there at the bedside, wearing loose-fitting pajamas. "Can't sleep either, huh?" I shook my head. "Mind if I join you...like old times?"

Old times. It had been ages since Elise and I had last shared a bed. The last time was in middle school, right when my feelings for her had begun to change. Things were different tonight, though, so I scooted over and let her in beside me. For a brief moment, it was like nothing had changed after all, us laying on our backs, bodies only barely touching, staring into the nothingness of the dark ceiling.

Her presence was comfort enough. I began to drift off again, dark thoughts purged, when she spoke up quietly. "Things are different now, aren't they? We've both changed." Leave it to Elise to echo what I had just been thinking.

"Yeah, they have," was all I could think to say.

"I...just wanted to thank you, Jamie," she said softly. "For everything. For giving up so much for a naïve little girl like me. For bearing such a burden alone."

I was blushing and prayed the darkness hid it. "Forget it, Elise. You're even braver. I can't believe you stood up to a bunch of gangsters for me."

"EX-gangsters," she corrected and we both laughed. "But seriously. Things are different. Where do we go from here?"

I answered without thinking, surprising myself. "There's nowhere else I want to be but here...with you." I realized what I had said and went silent, waiting for her response.

Suddenly, she was right up against me, our bodies pressed together, the small distance that had always separated us when we slept together as children broken. I could feel the warmth of her body more intently now. She nestled her face up into the crook of my arm, making my heart flutter.

"Everything's going to be alright," she declared, voice muffled by my body. "I know they changed you in there, Jamie, but we'll work through it. Together. Whatever the new Jamie is like, I can take it." And that was enough, snuggled together with Elise in the safety of this room. Everything would be alright after all.

"Besides," she said teasingly, "I've always wanted a boytoy." My cheeks burned anew, but she just laughed and pulled me closer. Then there was silence, the rise and fall of her chest against mine growing steadier as she dozed off.

All that was left was her deep breathing and my own beating heart. The twin rhythms were steadying, relaxing, filling me with a warmth I hadn't felt for years. It only took a few minutes for them to lull me to sleep, too.

TiefBlau
TiefBlau
69 Followers