House of Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later I heard her bedroom door close, she was gone for the night. That was the most intense masturbation session I have ever experienced. Not a word was exchanged. It was clear that we both wanted this. Needed this.

As I lay on the sofa, limp soggy dick still in hand, it dawned on me that Jayne had an orgasm. There was no way she faked that. Her sweet pussy came through for her. That realization seemed to bring life back to my dick. Gently, slowly, I started stroking it. Avoiding the overly sensitive head, I cradled my balls in one hand and slowly stroked the shaft with the other. Eyes closed, picturing Jayne's fingers plunging in and out of her wet pussy, remembering the sample taste from her fingers, I felt my balls constrict. Thick white cum pushed through my dick and flowed over the head. Not a powerful climax, but rather a gentle rush of pleasure. I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up on the sofa with a sticky mess covering my hands and crotch. My balls ached but in a good way. I hit the shower before my first Skype meeting. A minute later that familiar knock on the door followed by my roomy peeing brought a smile to my face. As I exited the shower, I spotted her slippery wet vibrator sitting on the counter. This time I picked it up and pushed it into my mouth. The smell and taste were fresh. Her vibrator had been in her wet pussy that morning. I gave the vibrator a thorough cleaning with my tongue, then turned it on and pressed it against the head of my dick. Very soon, I shot a load of cum all over the vibrator and left it on the counter. When I looked up, I saw the words "Thank You" written in the fog on the mirror. I didn't see Jayne again until after my last meeting, but I did notice that she had retrieved her vibrator at some point. I smiled, hoping she cleaned it with her tongue as well.

We never spoke of our mutual voyeur masturbation sessions, but repeated a similar version almost every night, Jayne always at the top of the stairs and me always on the sofa, never touching, except the occasional post orgasmic pussy-soaked fingers pressed into my lips. Watching each other like the voyeurs we both were. This was almost better than real live sex.

Chapter 8 - The new Jayne

As time went on, Jayne seemed to be getting very comfortable strolling around the house half naked. Generally, she wore just a T-shirt and sexy little panties unless she was on her period. I could always tell because the thick cotton panties came out and the masturbation sessions stopped. I had to remind her that most of my days were spent on Skype calls and since my office was set up in the dining room, I didn't need her flashing my boss and coworkers. She just smiled and flashed her beautiful ass. Oh, how I wanted to give those supple cheeks a slap.

One afternoon, I received a Skype call from an unknown number. I accepted the call and the picture on my computer screen was breathtaking. It seems that Jayne had positioned her webcam on her bed, focused between her widespread legs and had inserted her vibrator deep into her wet swollen pussy. There was no conversation, just a close-up view of her vibrator sliding in and out. The microphone picked up the vibrating sound along with a wet slurping sound as it slid in and out. I immediately dropped my drawers and repositioned my webcam to show my hard dick. Unlike our earlier masturbation sessions, Jayne didn't make any attempt to silence her moans. She was clearly aroused and uninhibited. This was primal.

This was the first time I saw her up close, in the light of day. She was everything I had fantasized. So wet, so pliable, I just wanted to touch her. From that perfect camera angle, I watched as her precious pink inner lips gently stroked the vibrator as it slid in and out. They eased apart, wrapping carefully around the slick wand. So soft, so delicate. She pulled the vibrator out and pressed it to her clit, a string of her wetness trailing behind. I watched intently as the fingers of her other hand traced along the outside of her lips. Gently probing, pulling and stretching. Her finger slid up and down the pretty pink slit, carefully circled the rim of her slippery hole, then slid down to her cute pucker hole. Her wet finger circled the star shaped little pucker, avoiding direct contact, before moving back up and disappearing into her eager pussy. Over and over, she repeated the same motion - oh how I wanted to be that finger.

This close-up view was so fucking hot, so sensual. She pushed deep, searching for her G spot. A scooping motion indicated that she found it. Creamy liquid started spilling over her fingers - lots of it. After a couple minutes, her pelvis started to thrust and roll, as if she was fucking those long slender fingers. Deep moaning permeated my computer speaker. Two, then three fingers pressed in. Her delicate tissue stretched and accommodated. Deeper, deeper, her fist pressed tightly to her crotch. In and out. Faster and faster, her fingers pounded that sloppy, flapping mound of flesh.

Her pussy tightened around her fingers then relaxed. She picked her ass up off the bed, arched her back and let out a deep throaty scream. She came hard. I watched intently as her pussy clenched and relaxed, over and over. Her juices continued to flow as she dropped the vibrator, removed her fingers, and dropped her ass back to the bed. She was spent. A drooling, dripping puddle of beauty.

Suddenly, the call ended.

Several minutes later, I heard her bedroom door open and assumed she was headed to the shower to clean up. I couldn't resist, I climbed the stairs, knocked on the bathroom door and was given the okay to enter. I immediately spotted the wet slippery vibrator on the counter. As she watched from behind the shower curtain, I slid it into my mouth, stroking it in and out; I thoroughly cleaned the vibrator with my tongue. Then I pressed it against my reawakening dick. It took a few minutes, but soon I was ready to blow again. I shot my load into a paper cup, placed the vibrator in the cup then exited the bathroom.

A couple minutes later, I received another Skype call from that now familiar number.

This time the camera was focused on a beautiful pair of freshly washed breasts, puffy and engorged, nipples begging for attention. The cup of warm semen slowly drizzled over those creamy white beauties. Jayne eagerly cleaned the remnants from the cup with her finger and spread it across her lips. She slowly massaged the rest into her waiting nipples while pulling and twisting them. Her other hand disappeared from view.

When Jayne started moaning again, I had a good idea where her other hand went. She pulled a rubbery stiff nipple to her mouth and sucked it in. Licking my fresh cum from both nipples, and then biting down with her teeth, her nipples were being battered. Jayne let out another deep throaty scream as her whole body shuddered.

Suddenly, the call ended, and I was left sitting at my workstation, pants around my ankles, still stroking my very sore, very spent dick. There was no doubt in my mind that Jayne's orgasmic block had been cured, her self-esteem issues resolved. She had the wettest, most responsive pussy I have ever seen.

A few minutes later my cell phone buzzed. The text read, "Are you ready to take this to the next level?"

I sat there for a minute. What did the text mean? Would I get the opportunity to sink my dick into that beautiful pussy?

I grabbed my phone and typed "Of course."

No reply...

To be continued.