All Comments on 'House Sitting'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cibixcibixabout 9 years ago
More more!

First class writing, enjoyed it!

type11966type11966about 9 years ago
Yum!!

I hope to some day have a hot bi experience like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I don't know if you had established they were gay, but it seemed like a first time kinda thing and I really like the way you built up the desire. Mostly I just like the sucking and fucking of Literotica, but you did a nice job.

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
Ohhh myyyyy

DAMN, I want to be John so fucking bad!!!! I can't wait to read this to my husband. He's going to rape his little sissy faggot wife and I can't wait!!!!

Indiscreet1Indiscreet1almost 8 years ago
So sweet!

Thank you! What a delicious story of first fuck. I love the way he makes John say what he wants, what he really wants, that stiff cock deep in his ass. Ummmmmm.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My first time

Reminds me of my first time. I was house-sitting my next door neighbor's house and I invited my BFF to cum sit with me. We winded up on the carpeted floor of my next door neighbor's daughter's room in a 69 sucking each other's cock feet away from where I parents and family were mulling around. He could have easily turned me into his cock slave once his cock hit my lips! Loved it and still love cock like the very first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Were You There?

This is really scary! Some of the details remind me vividly of my very first sexual experience, with my 8th grade teacher. PLEASE ... MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A good enough story - but really, what is a boy pussy? A truly gay man would want nothing to do with a pussy! He wants a nice, tight ASS, and that is what he would call it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous