All Comments on 'House-Sitting with a Homosexual Pt. 04'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome Back!

This is a wonderful series. And the sex is off the charts.

But I don't get it. Eric and Elena live together but they haven't had sex in a month?! She no longer gives him blowjobs?! Where is the love? Marriage is more than a bunch of honey-do lists.

Eric and Daniel belong together. And Eric knows it. Feeling you have to say "I do" because it's expected of you and will please the people you love is a poor reason to follow through with marriage ceremony. I know. I did it. Now I have a child whose home has been torn apart and lost the only person I ever really loved, who found a braver man than I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question?

Do you know when the next chapter to Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers is coming out, GayTripper?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't understand Eric at all. He has found he loves m2m sex and should admit that he is really gay and go for it. I didn't know I was gay until I sucked my first cock when I was 48. I had been married twice. I am not proud of it, but I cheated on both wives often. I was always looking for something. I found what that was when I sucked that first cock. I think I was probably gay all my life, but just didn't know it.

GayTripperGayTripperover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Well that's the problem, Eric doesn't think of himself as gay. All he knows is that he loves Daniel and loves having sex with him. The fact that his wife and Daniel are close friends makes leaving her for him untenable. But who knows what will happen in part five...

GayTripperGayTripperover 7 years agoAuthor
Upcoming Stories

To respond to a previous comment, the next Pussy Snatchers series will be out in 2017, probably later in the year. It will be a multi-part series. Here's what I currently have upcoming:

-Sequel to "Remember This Moment Forever" (so long I'm going to have to release it in chapters, coming Spring 2017)

-Final part of House-Sitting With a Homosexual (Summer 2017)

-A story I don't want to talk about yet but is my favorite idea for a story I've had yet. I want to start writing this soon. (Spring 2017)

-War of the Pussy Snatchers (Fall 2017/Winter 2018)

-Would eventually like to write a sequel to the Halloween 2016 contest winner

"Sisters of the Fallen". I would prefer releasing this around Halloween but will not be able to work on this and Pussy Snatchers at the same time so this is looking like Fall 2018.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for Part V

I loved this story, I can't wait for the final chapter. I know other people reading this would say "don't marry her" but I think he should. Okay, maybe it's just my own take on it but as a married but still-in-the-closet bi guy there are lots of great (non-sexual) things about being married to a woman. I just can't identify as gay and can't imagine being in a relationship with a guy. Sex with guys, on the other hand, is hot. As long as you don't catch a bug or get caught, and don't let it take over your life and neglect your family then a little bit of fun on the side is completely harmless. I suspect my wife has been with other men on the odd occasion - do I care? No, as long as she doesn't get pregnant or catch anything, or become romantically entangled with other guys then I'm cool with her having some extra-marital cock too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
503 Followers
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.