All Comments on 'House Trained'

by EbonCaine

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

That’s not a pet, that’s just a breathing machine, with no more will than a toaster.

I’m sure she’ll be just as arousing when she’s 60 years old and grinding her worn out body on a sybian.

Not that she’ll live that long. After all, toys break and when they can’t say no, that means you do anything to them and they’ll accept it. Maybe you’ve had a rough day, your boss is shitting on you, so you take your toy and beat the shit out of it.

Could happen, right. After all, if you have no qualms about kidnapping, brain washing and removing the ability to say no (which also removes the ability to consent) meaning everytime you fuck them, you’re raping them….well, why would torture stop you?

Sorry, i dont make human nature, i just expose it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah yes Whackdoodle you went to the mind control section looking for some nice consenting sex. Nicely fuck off you are just looking for something to get your panties in a twist. The Story was good 5/5 write more ignore the dingus over there.

EbonCaineEbonCainealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Why, thank you, anonymous person. I think I will!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ohhh my gosh I wish I could be brainwashed like herrr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbonCaine@EbonCaine
Hello there! My name is Ebon Caine, and I am a storyteller. As far back as I can remember, I have been allured by tales of twisted morality and mental domination. As time progressed and I began to find more and more of these fantasies roiling in my mind, I took to writing them...