House Viewing

Story Info
House viewing turns midlifecrisis into renewed zest for life.
3.1k words
4.28
5.5k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, well, the coffee has finally run through, it's taking the damn machine longer and longer, he mutters by himself. Maybe time to buy a new one? It's Clare's birthday soon, might be a nice birthday present. Nice and romantic, but not really, he thinks cynically.

But to be honest, there has been little trace of romance in recent years, that used to be different in their early days! It has become a routine, just like everything else in their lives. The children hardly need mom and dad anymore as they are approaching adulthood, however you wouldn't think so, according to their behavior sometimes.

Clare only seems to be working lately, she won't be home until after dinner tonight again, something important has to be finished seemingly. And he himself is starting to get tired of his job, but he can't bring himself to look for something new, because what would that be, a different company, a career switch? And he's already 45, isn't that too old to go looking for something new? Until recently he could always find enough pleasant distraction in the countless renovation projects, but that is also a thing of the past, everything is finished, and beautiful, and tidy, no more home improvement projects. The garden maintenance is the only thing left, but there's only so much weeding, trimming and sowing he can do...

He stares blankly out the kitchen window, cup of coffee in hand. Then his eyes suddenly focus on a moving figure. Hey, it's that woman again, standing in front of the house next door, he thinks irritated. He saw her already there this morning, so what is she doing here now? He knows the house is for sale, but at some point you've seen it, right? He now sees her walking towards their house, she sees him standing in front of the window and waves. Shit, he thinks and turns his back to the window, he doesn't need nosy middle-aged gossips who just want to know why the previous neighbors left and for how much it's for sale. Then the bell rings. From the kitchen window he sees that it's the same woman. Damn! Ignoring her is no option, she saw him standing there, so she knows someone is home. He has no choice but to open the door and try to get rid of the woman as quickly as possible, he thinks, as he heaves a sigh of annoyance.

He opens the door with a heavy frown and stares straight into the cheerful face of a young woman, she looks at him joyfully and says, 'Hi, I'm Barbara, I hope I'm not bothering you, but maybe I could ask you something about the house next door, I'm very interested but don't know what I'm getting myself into if I buy it, I understand it's rather neglected.'

He can't get a word in and his frown gets deeper and deeper.

'Yeah, I don't know,' he says in a gruff, dismissive tone, 'the realtor...'

'I know,' she says sweetly, 'but realtors aren't always that honest, and I can tell from the outside that your house has been renovated from top to bottom...'

He has now taken a closer look at her, she is younger than he originally thought, 30, 35 at the most, a head full of bouncy strawberry blonde curls, a sweet, freckled face, mischievous dark blue eyes and shapely legs under a well-shaped body. She's dressed in a summer blouse and short skirt, a little chubby around the waist, but that suits her very well. Voluptuous, that's what she is, luscious. He suddenly finds himself not listening anymore, he blushes, the frown disappears.

'Did you do all that renovating yourself?' he hears her ask, she points to the house.

'Eh, yes,' he immediately becomes enthusiastic, 'it took years and years, but I love doing home improvement and redecorating projects, so I enjoyed doing it all.'

'I'm almost afraid to ask,' she says hesitantly, a cute blush appearing on her cheeks, 'but maybe I could...'

Well, why not, he thinks, it's not as if he's got better things to do.

'Come in,' he says invitingly, leading her through the hallway into the kitchen.

'It's my understanding that the house next-door needs quite a bit of work before it's up to modern standards,' she says, giving him a questioning look.

He knows all about that, he has renovated their own house from top to bottom and is very proud of the result.

'I'd like to believe that,' he says with a laugh, 'I don't think anything has been done to it since it was built. I can show you some pictures of our renovations if you like,' he offers, he has albums full of them. She nods enthusiastically.

'Be right back, please sit down.' He gestures to the kitchen table and quickly walks out.

She sets herself happily down on one of the kitchen chairs and in the meantime looks around, she likes what she sees, in a kitchen like this she would probably be cooking considerably more often than in her own tiny kitchenette.

Her host returns with an armful of albums and places them on the kitchen table in front of her. While she leaves through them, he stands behind her and proudly tells what's what. Every now and then he leans over her and inevitable sniffs her scent, she smells nice, to his horror he feels a slight erection coming up.

At one point Barbara pushes the books aside, clearly impressed.

'Well, hats off to you, what a job you've done!' she sighs, 'I think it would be too much for me.' She looks around, 'the kitchen is really beautiful,' she says admiringly. 'Would it be possible to see the fireplace in the living room,' she then asks, looking persuasively at him, 'the result doesn't show very well in the photos, and I've become very curious.'

'Of course, come along,' he says happily. She stands up and teeters briefly on her high heels, falling into him in the process.

'Oops!'

He catches her, smiles and releases her. 'That way,' he says, pointing to the open living room door, did she really stumble by accident just now, or...

In the living room she makes an appreciative remark about the comfortable couch, would be nice for a shag, she thinks to herself, but she keeps her face perfectly straight. She briefly sits down on it; her skirt slides up a bit. He catches a glimpse of her orange panties and holds his breath for a moment.

'Oh, shoot,' she says, reprimanding herself, 'manners, Barbara,' and quickly pulls the skirt neatly over her thighs. Then she sees the fireplace, 'Oh, that turned out beautiful too,' she compliments him.

She walks around the room; everything is so neat and clean... She stands at the window with her back to him to admire the garden. When he sees her standing like this, he can barely resist putting his hands on her hips, the way he used to do with Clare when they were...

'Which of you and your wife is the gardener?'

'Me,' he says proudly.

'Jeez, you're an all-rounder, aren't you?' She looks at him in awe.

He chuckles, a little embarrassed, she is standing so very close to him, again he notices how nice she smells.

'Would you maybe like to see the rest of the house?' he asks hesitantly.

'Could I? I would love that,' she says enthusiastically. What a wonderfully exuberant girl, he thinks with amusement, her enthusiasm rubs off on him, he can't stop smiling. And she's not just exuberant, gosh, that body...

'You've already seen the kitchen, and the hall too, let's see. Oh yes,' he walks ahead of her into the hall, 'here's an extra room, we mostly use it as a home office,' he throws open a door, Barbara is surprised again about the cleanliness, she would have a desk like that full of messy paperwork in no time. But maybe, if you use it both, you would have to leave things tidy for the other person...

'Nice,' she says, 'handy too.'

'That was everything downstairs,' he says, 'except for the utility room. Would you like to see the top floor too?'

'Of course,' she says, and immediately steps up the stairs. 'Ladies first, right?' she laughs. Yes, but not on the stairs he thinks, but says nothing, just stares mesmerized at those shapely sexy legs in the high-heeled sandals, catching another glimpse of her orange panties.

'Are you coming too, or should I view this floor on my own,' comes her voice from the landing.

'Um, yes, no, I'll come right after you,' he replies, still a little taken aback by the sight of her climbing the stairs. He walks up after her and into the hallway on the top floor.

He opens a door with a poster stuck to it depicting a skull, with the words 'enter at your own risk' underneath. The room looks like a bomb has exploded, the air that escapes is unbearable. He quickly closes it again, 'We've been trying to get Max to muck out that pigsty for weeks now, but teenagers....' he sighs. Barbara laughs, it makes him hold his breath for a moment, it's such a deep, sexy laugh, so very exciting.

He quickly moves on to the next door, which is, surprisingly, unmarked.

'And this is our daughter's room, Fay,' he opens the door, Barbara has to close her eyes, so dazzling is the overwhelming amount of pink, pink duvet, pink curtains, pink rug and pillows, it's everywhere, even the frame of the bed is painted pink. Here, too, a fairly strong air is expelled from the space, not necessarily unpleasant, but she thinks she detects an undertone of weed, naughty Fay... It is in any case neat and tidy, Barbara suspects that the daughter resembles her mother. Or is it he who's the tidy type?

The door closes again, the next door shows a bathroom, again neat and very clean.

'Oh,' she exclaims admiringly, 'what beautiful tiles!'

The bathroom walls are covered with simple, smooth 20x20 cm tiles, in a variety of pastel shades, she loves it. There are large, anthracite-colored tiles on the floor and along the wall she sees a couple of modern washbasins. In the back is a spacious shower corner with a glass wall as a splash guard.

All in all, a very tasteful space, a design to remember, she thinks.

She sees that her host is very pleased with her reaction, he is even a little embarrassed about it, isn't that cute, she thinks.

'One more room to go,' he says with hesitation, but she looks at him expectantly.

'What now,' she says teasingly, 'didn't you make the bed this morning? I don't care, I rarely make my bed, it will be a mess again soon enough anyway.' She gives him a mischievous wink.

What the heck, he thinks, he knows the bed is made, Clare did that this morning, as she does every day, one of her many, many routines...

'Go ahead,' he says, gesturing to the last door.

Barbara opens the door and steps over the threshold. Again, a very tidy room, neat and clean, everything done in beautiful, warm colors. It has a king-size bed which leaves still room for an extensive set of wardrobes, two chairs and two bedside tables and a dressing table, so a real master bedroom, you can almost play tag in it, she thinks mischievously.

'Nice,' she says, 'nice and spacious.' She bends over to test the springiness of the mattress, hearing him moan softly. She stands there for a moment, wondering if there will be any more reaction. Then she feels two hands on her hips. Bingo! she thinks and a sly smile appears at the corners of her mouth.

'What are you doing,' she says, turning around and looking at him with a look of innocence.

Oh, uh, sorry, I...'

'Don't be,' she says softly, taking one of his hands and placing it on her chest. He is speechless for a moment, what is happening here, he thinks confused. She pulls him closer and kisses him on the mouth. He feels his resistance disappear and grabs her by the ass. She feels a tantalizing tongue slide into her mouth, she immediately gets wet, he's a great kisser, he also smells very nice and exciting.

Then she pulls away, looks at him for a moment, but sees that there is no longer any restraint, she pulls his T-shirt over his head, strokes his dark curls of chest hair appreciatively, starts to undo his fly and then slides the pants down over his hips. Ah, she thinks, boxer shorts, wise choice, she giggles a little. He lets her undress him and then starts unbuttoning her soft green blouse, it falls smoothly from her shoulders to reveal a tiny lace bra that struggles to contain her full breasts, it is creamy white, much the same color as her white skin, it provides a somewhat unreal, but very attractive image, he thinks. He looks for the zipper of her bright colored floral skirt, at least if there is a zipper, you never know nowadays.

'To the side,' she whispers with a mischievous smile.

'Ah, right.' With a satisfying sound the zipper slides down, the skirt falls to the floor.

Wow, he thinks appreciatively, the simple orange cotton panties also match her creamy skin perfectly, he slips his hand into them for a moment, feels with excitement how wet she is and then forces her onto the edge of the bed.

She sits down with an expectant, lustful expression on her face. He drops to his knees and pulls her legs apart slightly, then buries his face in her crotch and inhales her scent. She hears a deep growl, she throws her head back and lets out her sexy laugh, this is so much fun, she thinks, she should do a house viewing more often.

Then she feels her panties being pushed off her buttocks with a deft gesture and the next moment she feels a movable tongue on her clit. Gosh, she thinks, he's surprisingly good, astonishingly good even! There are arousing electric shocks flowing through her lower body and her nipples become hard. He has grabbed her buttocks, she really enjoys the firm grip of his strong hands, real man's hands. He pauses licking to look at her face, she looks back defiantly.

'Hmm,' she mutters with a horny glance, 'please keep going...' He laughs and then she is taken aback for a moment, he has put his tongue on her button again and starts to distribute series of short licks, it is getting her so horny she feels that an orgasm will not take long to arrive. He feels that too, suddenly a lot of fluid is released and with extra enthusiasm he continues to lick, until he feels that her resistance is breaking.

He grips her a little tighter and then, much to his satisfaction, she begins to jerk uncontrollably. He has trouble keeping his tongue in the right place and is worried he'll lose her for a moment, but judging by her writhing body and the series of successive moans of pleasure, it's going great. Feeling her body pulsating like this excites him so much that his head starts to throb, his cock hasn't been this hard in ages. Then she falls back with a satisfied sigh, lies motionless for a few seconds, then comes up again and takes his hands.

'Come,' she says with a broad grin, 'your turn.' She slides back until she's in the middle of the bed, and motions for him to lie down next to her. She gently strokes his erection and circles his glans with her index finger, he moans with excitement. It feels like he could cum spontaneously at any moment, what an incredibly horny girl this is, he can't believe this is happening to him.

'On top or under?'

'Under,' he growls hoarsely and the next moment she's on top of him, quickly unhooks her bra and throws it aside, sinks onto his impressive boner and starts to move rhythmically up and down. They both feel that not much more is needed, he tries with all his might to postpone an orgasm, but the sight of that creamy white, luscious body, her voluptuous boobs dancing up and down and the mischievous look on that cheerful, freckled face...

Suddenly she tightens her pelvic muscles and all control is gone, with loud moans he comes, with extremely satisfying jerks he feels his hot sperm spray into her pussy, a feeling of ecstasy flows through his body.

'Ah,' he sighs when he slides off her a little later, 'that was...' he laughs with satisfaction, 'I have no words for it...'

Barbara giggles, 'then we'll keep it that way,' she says, 'keep it to ourselves, okay, our little secret?' She looks at him playfully. He nods affirmatively, this astonishing experience will follow him in his grave.

'And now I have to go,' she says, 'it was a very pleasant afternoon for me, thanks for the inspirational house tour, and especially,' and she smiles mischievously at him, 'for the wonderful orgasm, it was sublime.' She quickly slips into her panties, puts on the rest of her clothes. As she steps out the bedroom door in her high heels, she blows him a playful kiss and then she's gone. A second later he hears the front door slam shut, leaving him with a euphoric feeling of newfound zest for life.

Max pushes his plate away and stands up.

'I'm off, dad,' he announces, 'I'm going to hang out with my friends, see you later!'

'Oh, I need to go too,' says Fay, 'doing homework with Lisa, I'll be back by ten.'

He barely has time to say goodbye, and then the house is empty again. He clears the table while cheerfully whistling, and then he hears the front door again, ha, Clare is home. He puts the stack of dirty plates back down, turns and walks to the hallway.

'Hi, honey, so sorry I'm late again, I...'

He puts a finger to her lips, 'Shhh, you come with me.' He practically drags her upstairs to the bedroom, where he pushes her inside. He comes after her and presses her on the bed, she looks at him with wide eyes, an expectant smile appears on her face.

'What..'

'Shhh..'

Then he slowly begins to undress her, covering every spot of emerging bare skin with kisses and providing it with naughty compliments until she lies naked in front of him. He quickly undresses himself and lays down next to her.

'Right,' he says with a broad grin, 'now we're going to have a hell of a good time, any requests?'

Clare giggles and clears her throat, 'Well....'

---

Barbara's phone rings.

'Yes?'

'Oh hi, Barbara, it's me, Clare. Thanks for 'visiting' my husband yesterday afternoon.'

'Did it work?'

'Oh, hell yes!' They both giggle and hang up.