Fucking Ashley

Story Info
Finally getting to fuck a friend.
2.3k words
4.37
28.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
natlan
natlan
17 Followers

Part 3 of The Sandy and Ashley JerkOff Series

The next day everyone hit the beach again and then the boardwalk for food and more shopping. As we were walking about, Ashley grabbed my hand when we came to the store that sold the watches, among other things.

"We'll be right back," she said to everyone else.

She led me into the store and took me up to the glass counter where the luxury stuff was and pointed to a silver Citizen with a pink face.

"That's the one," she said. "Isn't it cool?!"

"Yeah, really nice," I said.

"Remember our deeeeeeaaaaal," she said teasingly tugging my arm.

I laughed and looked for a price tag. It was only $250, which was better than I thought because I was expecting $400 and up. I guess Ashley really didn't know her watches.

"Well, I dunno," I said, seeing what kind of reaction I'd get.

Ashley rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand and put it between her breasts, bikini clad again but covered in a t-shirt as yesterday. She was wearing a pink and white checkered bikini top and white shorts.

"Remember these?" she asked. "You want these again?"

I looked over at the women behind the counter who was looking at us funny and I shrugged at her. She gave me a smile back and pretended to ignore us.

"Yeah, I do. Okay."

Ashley clapped her hands and jumped up and down. "Yay!!!"

After paying for the watch, we left. Our friends were nowhere to be found outside so Ashley said, "Okay, let's go back."

On the way back, Ashley took off her t-shirt exposing her bikini-clad breasts, the cups of this one a little smaller since her tan lines just peeked out on the bottom of her tits.

Five minutes later we were back in the house and back in her room. I think Ashley was pretty horny because she immediately dropped to her knees, untying my shorts.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, pretending to push her away, pushing her onto the bed. She laughed as my phone went off. I reached down to check the text but instead snapped a picture.

"What was that?" she said.

"Smile," I said, holding my phone up.

"You're so weird, come here," Ashley said.

"Smile stupid."

Ashley laughed and I snapped a picture (below).

"Oh is that for later?" she asked. "Like in the bathroom, later?"

"Hey, I just bought you a watch, I think I at least can take a picture," I said, trying to come off as joking.

Ashley got off the bed, turned me around and pushed me down onto it.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked again

"Nothing, shut up," she said, pulling my shorts down.

She took my dick in her hand and stroked it up and down with a firm grip. "You really do have a nice penis," she said. "It's pretty."

"Um thanks?" I said.

"You do."

"I thought you didn't want cum in your mouth."

Ashley gave my dick a little slap. "Who says you're cumming in my mouth? Does that mean I can't suck it? Watch."

Ashley opened her mouth wide and slowly brought it down over my dick. But she didn't let it touch her lips or the insides of her mouth. All I could feel was her hot breath as she breathed on my cock over and over. Then she slowly closed her mouth and lips around it, the hot breath turning into a warm, wet, almost slimy feeling.

I let out a deep breath and Ashley began moving up and down, slowly at first, but then more rapidly. She took my whole dick into her mouth, the saliva dripping out of her lips and dripping down my shaft, mixing with pre-cum leaking into her mouth. She came back up and one point and started sucking hard on the head of my dick, using her hand to jerk the rest of my dick off faster and faster.

I reached down to take off her shirt. She came up for a second to take her bikini top off, her heavy breasts swaying as they always did.

Back down on my dick. Sucking hard, using her hand at different intervals. Her saliva continued to saturate my cock, my pre-cum mixing with it and leaking down her chin. At one point she stopped and went down and started licking my balls, fingering them as she did.

"Don't you love just feeling balls?" she asked, laughing. Her face was slick with saliva and pre-cum, her mouth looking like I had already cum in it.

"I guess?" I said.

"So?" she asked, wiping her mouth.

"So what?"

"Was I right? Told ya I'm good at it."

"You are, amazing."

Ashley stood up and pushed me down on the bed, unbuttoned her shorts then pulled them down. She untied her bikini bottom and threw it aside, her pussy completely smooth and obviously just waxed. I knew it was shaved from before when her bottoms were wet from the water. The outline of it was very visible.

She started rubbing it with her fingers to get the moisture going and laughed. "Good, she said. Glad ya like it because that's all you get. Now you get this."

Ashley got on the bed and straddled me with her legs on either side. She pushed my hard dick right up against my stomach and slowly lowered her pussy onto the bottom of it. She started rubbing her pussy lips up and down the shaft slowly, her juices started to mix with her saliva that was on it.

Ashley's breath got harder as she continued to grind on my dick, her hips moving fluidly back and forth as she ground her warm wet pussy onto it. The smell of her pussy wafted around me; it didn't smell bad at all, but like one that is obviously taken care of.

Finally, Ashley stopped and slowly pushed the tip of my dick into her, slowly lowering herself all the way down to the bottom.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck," she whispered, her head back.

"Feel good?" I asked.

Ashley looked back and began slowly riding up and down. "James, your dick feels so good, seriously, where the fuck have you been"

"Um, right here having to jerk off thinking about your tits," I said, trying to come off jokingly.

She stopped and looked at me. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, a few times," I lied. Actually it was probably hundreds of times.

"So like, seeing me in a bikini was insane for you?"

"You have no idea," I told her. "In all this time I've known you, I've never seen them in a bikini."

Ashley laughed and started moving her hips up and down again, occasionally stopping to move front and back, grinding down into my dick and moving it around inside her.

"Fuck," she breathed, her breath coming in pants.

I sat up and flipped her onto her back, her tits jiggling insanely and falling to the sides as she laid down. I pushed them together and sucked her nipple into my mouth, then the other one, and buried my face in her tits, smothering in her cleavage.

Ashley laughed and pushed me away. "Get back inside me," she said.

I squeezed my cock back into her smooth pussy and began thrusting in long deep motions. Ashley started panting faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me, baby, fuck me," she whispered as I continued to try to smash my hips through hers, her breasts flopping in front of me, only making fucking her easier as I stared at her heavy tits.

"Huh huh huh huh," Ashley panted over and over again as I started going faster and shorter, then longer and deeper, then faster again. I leaned down and took her right tit into my mouth and sucked her nipple, then moved to the left, then to her flattened out cleavage (since she was on her back) and ran my tongue up it, tasting her tits, trying to cover every inch of them.

Ashley was breathing so hard now that she began short little audible groans as I fucked her, staring at her tits, trying to make them jiggle and sway and flop as much as possible by ramming my dick into her as hard as I could.

Ashley raised her arms above her head, her tits stretching upwards, her eyes closed, mouth open, panting and panting. Her tits looked like they were made out of water, with waves moving up and down under her skin, shaking and jiggling.

Finally I stopped, pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach. She got up on all fours and I again started fucking her from behind. After a few minutes I stopped and got up.

"Hey, I have an idea, get on the floor."

Ashley's body was covered in a thin layer of sweat by now, her heavy hanging breasts and tight stomach glistening. She still had saliva dripping from the her mouth, a long strand of it leading down to upper chest.

"From behind?" she asked, pointing to the floor.

"Yeah, but right here," I said. I pointed to a spot on the floor in front of a mirror on the ground.

Ashley got it and laughed. "Omg, you like them THAT much?"

"Oh yeah," I said as she got down on all fours in front of the mirror.

Looking into it, her tits hung straight down, swaying with every little movement she made. The tops of her tits were long as the hung and they slapped against each other as I began fucking her bare amazingly smooth pussy from the back.

Her heavy tits slapped together over and over again with every thrust. *Clap clap clap clap clap*. I kept my eyes on them while I fucked Ashley, her pants growing so loud and aggressive.

I leaned forward and reached under her and cupped both her tits, feeling them jiggle and bounce in my hands. After a few minutes, she pushed me away and turned over onto her back on the floor.

"My knees hurt," she said.

After a few more minutes of the best fuck of my life (probably only because it was with Ashley who I had been fantasizing about for so long, not necessarily the best I've had ever), Ashley gripped my arms hard.

"I'm gonna cum," she breathed between her pants. "Don't stop, don't stop baby, come on..."

I began thrusting as hard as I could, careful not to adjust the angle in which I was fucking her so that I continued to hit the right spot.

"I'm gonna cum," Ashley panted, "Oh God, here I go, here I go, here I g----Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Ashley groaned loudly as she came, her body shuddering slightly, her pussy dripping. She gripped her tits hard as she squirmed, her pussy pulsating on my dick as her juices made slight sucking sounds as she moved.

She laid there for a minute, her head back, and her eyes closed. "Ohhhh fuck....." she whispered, opening her eyes. "Holy fuck, that was crazy."

I began fucking again, but she jerked her hand down and stopped me.

"It's sensitive!" she said. "I can't keep going after I cum."

"Well what am I going to do then?" I asked.

Ashley rolled her eyes and laid back down. "Ugh okay, if you're close, I can suck it up."

I pushed my dick back into her pussy and began fucking harder and harder, Ashley kept her eyes shut tight and bit her lip, the panting beginning again. She was so sensitive she couldn't help but squeal a every now and then, her body shuddering, her breasts flopping.

After a few more minutes I felt myself getting closer.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I said.

"Don't cum inside me," Ashley panted.

At the last minute, I pulled out and quickly moved up to her tits, the cum shooting out before I could even grip with my hand. I jerked stream after stream of semen onto her tits, turning her cleavage into a river of cum. After 4-5 pumps, I was spent and rolled over. We both laid on the floor panting, our bodies covered in sweat, her pussy soaking wet, my dick shiny with her juices and cum, her tits glistening with sweat and spit and cum, the semen running slowly down from her cleavage onto both tits.

Ashley took a deep breath and said, "That was crazy."

"You already said that," I laughed.

"Yeah but that was crazy crazy," she replied, wiping the sweat from her fore head. "I haven't been fucked like that in a while."

"Not even by Dan? You were obsessed with that guy."

"Yah he was hot but...kind of a small dick. And we don't do that around here," she said.

She looked down at her chest and began swirling my cum around on her tits with her finger lazily, the other hand behind her head, resting it.

"I forgot that you cum a lot," she said.

"You can thank your tits for that one," I said, motioning towards her cum-covered, full, heavy hangers.

"What about this?" Ashley asked, patting her pussy.

"It's really fucking nice," I said.

Ashley made a face and said, "You didn't even taste it, loser."

"Well, next time," I said, sitting up. "Guess that means I got to buy you more shit then."

Ashley sat up, her tits hanging down to her left as she leaned on her left arm, the streaks of cum and spit changing direction, dripping off them towards the floor.

"Uhhhh, no," she said, "You don't have to. Seriously, how come we've never hooked up before though?"

"Because we've both been with other people," I said. "Until now I guess."

"Cuz honestly, that was really good..."

"So what're you saying?"

"I'm saying we should keep doing it."

"Just fucking?" I asked.

"Yah," she said, "Just fucking."

"Deal." I said, holding out my hand.

Ashley laughed and shook it, her tits of course bouncing as she did. She leaned over and kissed me, her fingers tracing over my dick again. "I know, I suck," Ashley laughed and headed into the bathroom, her ass swaying side to side, the sides of her tits poking out from in front of her as they swung with her steps.

Next: The Sandy's Tits Experience

natlan
natlan
17 Followers