Household Fortunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had taken weeks for her to build up the courage to tell James that this is what she wanted. That she wanted to be a faceless sex object, a drone, a toy that he used in the bedroom.

As always he'd been understanding and open to whatever she wanted, the first time he'd fucked her while calling her "drone" she'd almost lost her mind. Instead, it had just reinforced all kinds of new ideas about how to become an even better drone that she'd never seriously considered before.

The full latex head covering, the filler in her lips, FOB and anal vibrator, the commands that he could indicate with various patterns... all hers.

She heard the FOB click twice as she sucked and the vibrator came to life with two short bursts.

She popped her mouth off his dick and moved upwards, positioning herself right over his hard shaft, then lowered down onto it. She lifted herself up and down, finding a rhythm, knowing it was the right one when James started clicking the FOB every time she bottomed out.

She was breathing hard, her hands cupping her latex-covered breasts, when James finally said something.

"Drone, pleasure status?"

Her whole body shivered as she heard the first word and she hardly realized she was responding before her lips had finished moving.

"Drone is at 95% pleasure threshold Sir. Drone is ready to cum on command Sir."

James started clicking the FOB faster and she increased her pace to match it. Then he started holding the button a little longer, forcing her to stay down on his cock longer each time, until finally he held it down hard and she felt his cum flow into her.

Her body shivered and spasmed as her orgasm crashed over her and she collapsed on top of him.

"Good drone." he whispered to her and another small orgasm came over her, sending her into unconsciousness for a bit.

Chapter 4 - Jill

Jill couldn't believe her mother was shacking up with some guy she'd met at the country club! Dad had *only* been dead for three years... she should still be mourning!

Even as she thought it she regretted it. Yes it had been a tragedy, but her mother did deserve to be happy didn't she? And Jill couldn't argue with the fact that James seemed to make her happy.

She sighed and shook her head as she sat on her bed, the real problem was that she kinda had a crush on James. Sure he was older and all, but he was just so caring and gentle and, well, present.

Most of the guys she'd dated had been immature, more into video games and weed than having a girlfriend. Every time she saw her mother with James, with him always present in the moment and paying attention, it just reminded Jill of what she didn't have.

The good news, if you wanted to call it that, was that Jen and her 20th birthdays were coming up in a few weeks and maybe that was the kind of change that would turn things around for her.

If not, it was at least going to be quite the party!

* * *

Jill screamed into her pillow in frustration. How could her mother invite James to live with them? She'd only been seeing him for a few months and she knew next weekend was her birthday party!

Both Jill and Jen had an all-out screaming match with their mother, and in the end had somehow agreed to cancel the party altogether!

Jill was pretty sure she could hear Jen similarly screaming into her pillow across the hall, the two sisters didn't see eye to eye on much, but a good party was one of the things they did agree on.

* * *

Jill crossed her arms under her chest and pouted at her mother.

"Look girls, it's time you grow up, you're twenty years old now and you have to accept the fact that I'm with James. Like it or lump it, you have to accept it and stop acting like children... or if you can't, perhaps you should move out and get a job."

"MOM!" both girls screamed in unison as their eyes went wide.

Their mother had never threatened to kick them out or deny them their trust funds before, even when they were fighting over the same boys. This was serious.

"You can't do that!" Jill said.

"The trust funds are for us!" Jen cried out.

"That's true, but I'm the administrator until you turn 24, so..." Deborah replied with her hands in front of her, palms up.

"Ok, ok, just..." Jill started.

"...do anything hasty." Jen finished.

"Then can I assume you will start treating James with respect? He's not your father, and you don't have to treat him as such, but he does live here now so I do expect basic courtesy to him. Understood?"

"Fine." they both shot back and pouted again.

* * *

Jill was pretty sure that James and her mom were going to get married.

The last few weeks their relationship had really cranked it up a notch or two, just after James had made her a six-month anniversary dinner in fact.

Her mother had been all over James since then, even more than before, with doe eyes and a look of longing whenever she was away from him.

The other day Jill had overheard her mother when she didn't know she was listening and she'd said in a singsong voice to no one in particular, "I can't imagine my life without him..." as he left the room, Jill knew it was going to happen.

Which was fine... kind of, at least it should have been fine. The problem was that Jill was having a hard time being fine with it.

It shouldn't have been a problem... and yet it was.

* * *

Jill panted as her fingers worked her pussy under the sheets, "Oh god, oh god!" she quietly cried out as she masturbated yet again.

Her nighttime sessions had been getting longer and more intense over the last week or two and she was worried that Jen might hear her across the hall.

She grabbed her second pillow with her free hand and placed it on her face, letting out a cry into it, "Oh fuck me James!"

Her whole body quivered and shook as her orgasm crashed over her.

This was a problem.

She knew it was a problem.

She didn't care.

* * *

Jill stood in the kitchen by the island counter in a set of pink underwear and a tiny top that barely covered the bottoms of her breasts. She was playing with her hair in one hand just as James walked in.

"Oh, hi James! *giggle*" Jill said as James looked up from his phone and towards her.

A smile crossed his face, "Hi Jill, how are you this morning? Where's Jen?"

Jill's whole body quivered as the smile hit her, "I'm great! Like, Mom and Jen went out to the salon for the day."

James nodded and walked over to where she was standing by the island and then reached out and put his hand on her hip.

Her body shivered again and this time her nipples hardened visibly.

"So what are your plans for today Jill?"

"I'm gonna suck some cock! *giggle*" she blurted out without thinking, then blushed and corrected herself, "Like, oh my gawd, I mean, I'm gonna go down to the dock. *giggle*"

"Oh, well, that first one sounds like more fun..." James said and then reached down and unzipped his pants.

Jill couldn't believe what was happening, she was going to suck James' cock!

Her fingers quickly reached out and finished what James had started, sending his pants to the floor, along with her knees, as she wrapped her lips around him and sucked him in deeply.

* * *

Jill was on all fours on her bed, James right behind her grabbing her hips for leverage as he plunged into her pussy.

"OH MY GAWD! *giggle* Like, totally fuck my tight little pussy James! *giggle*" she squealed out in delight.

She knew it was wrong, her mother was just down the hallway sleeping, her sister was across the hall masturbating for sure, either or both of them could have heard her squeals of pure delight, but she just didn't care.

The only thing she cared about was James' rock-hard cock pounding her needy little pussy.

James reached out with one hand and grabbed a clump of her bleached blonde hair, she'd had it done a week ago and James had fucked her so hard that night that she knew she'd never go any other colour now.

He raised his other hand, that was still on her hip, up and then brought it down on her ass.

"Slap that big phat ass hard James! *giggle*" she cried out and then gave her ass a shake as James continued to fuck her.

It wasn't much longer until she felt him cum inside of her and her own orgasm crashed over her.

* * *

Jill was so happy she was getting time alone with James again!

Jen and her mother had headed out for a shopping trip and so she and James were home alone. He'd suggested they spend some time by the pool and she couldn't have agreed faster.

She'd been spending a lot of time by the pool lately, working on her tan, she had a perfect set of tan lines to show for it too. A nice perfect "v" pattern that plunged between her legs, two tiny little triangles that covered her nipples and not much else, and a series of perfectly defined lines that crisscrossed her body to tie it all together. Today she was wearing her tiny green bikini that was the same as every other one she had to ensure the pattern never changed.

James arrived a little while later at the pool and Jill bounced up from her sun cot and greeted him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing him passionately while she pushed her tits into his chest.

"Hi baby! *giggle*" she cried when she broke it off and took half a step back.

She pulled her oversized sunglasses and fluttered her eyes at him. Her fake eyelashes were long, her makeup heavy and her bleached blonde hair voluminous. She looked exactly like the blonde beach bimbo that she sounded like.

"Hey Jill." he said and reached around her waist with his hand, landing it on her ass, as they walked towards the large cabana at the other side of the pool that housed the double sun bed.

Her body shivered in anticipation as she giggled and leaned into him. He was talking about something, but she didn't pay any attention, her entire mind focused on his hand that was still on her ass as they walked.

When they arrived at the cabana he quickly took off his shirt and shorts and laid out on the bed, she squealed in joy and straddled him reverse cowgirl, giving her ass a few bounces on his chest before she took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy.

She bounced her ass up and down, sliding his dick in and out of her, as he grabbed her ass cheeks and slapped them. She cupped her own tits and started playing with them as she fucked him.

"Oh my god baby, like, I'm a total bimbo slut! *giggle* Fuck your bimbo slut! *giggle* Fuck your bimbo slut!" she cried out.

She came so hard when he did that she didn't ever remember turning around and sucking every last drop of cum from his dick... though she must have because when she came down a few minutes later after all the orgasms, his cock was still in her mouth along with the taste of his cum.

Chapter 5 - Jen

Jen slammed the door to her room closed and tossed her phone across the room, hitting the wall she heard the screen crack before it even reached the floor.

"Mother fucker!" she cried out, a more fitting term she could not imagine at the moment, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Her temper often got the better of her, but it wasn't like it actually helped the situation. After taking a moment to calm down she walked over and picked up her phone to inspect the damage. She clicked the power button only to see the screen mostly black with a few bright lines running down it.

She sighed and went to her desk to connect it to her laptop and transfer off a few files, then opened her drawer and pulled out one of several brand new identical phones in boxes.

She had a temper, she wasn't stupid. It was simply easier to have a few spare phones around for such occasions, and twenty minutes later of blissful distraction, her new phone was up and running.

Jen set the phone on her desk, face down and sighed.

How could her mother be dating again? It was insulting to the memory of Jen's father!

She felt her anger well up again, so she took another deep breath before another phone paid the price. Then she got up and walked over to her bed, flopping face-first onto it and letting out a primarl scream into the comforter.

It was bad enough she was dating, but did it have to be James? Yes, he was kinda cute, and he seemed exactly the kind of man that would make her mother happy... but... every fibre of her being screamed out that he was a loser for some reason even if she couldn't pinpoint to any reason why.

* * *

Jen threw her hands in the air and scowled at her mother.

"Look girls, it's time you grow up, you're twenty years old now and you have to accept the fact that I'm with James. Like it or lump it, you have to accept it and stop acting like children... or if you can't, perhaps you should move out and get a job."

"MOM!" both girls screamed in unison as their eyes went wide.

Their mother had never threatened to kick them out or deny them their trust funds before, even when they were fighting over the same guys. This was serious.

"You can't do that!" Jill said.

"The trust funds are for us!" Jen added in anger.

"That's true, but I'm the administrator until you turn 24, so..." Deborah replied with her hands in front of her, palms up.

"Ok, ok, just..." Jill started.

"...do anything hasty." Jen finished.

"Then can I assume you will start treating James with respect? He's not your father, and you don't have to treat him as such, but he does live here now so I do expect basic courtesy to him. Understood?"

"Fine." they both shot back and Jen even mimicked her sister's pout to hide her anger.

* * *

Jen was even more suspicious of James now than when he had first arrived in her mother's life. The last few weeks since their "anniversary", if six months could be called that at all really, had sent their relationship into high gear which seemed even more wrong somehow.

Jen had even seen her mother making out with James in the living room like a horny teenager, rubbing her hands all over his body and manhood through his clothes. She'd wanted to shout out "Get a room!", but technically the living room, and the rest of the house, were all her mother's rooms, so she'd just left them alone.

Unfortunately the image of them making out had stuck with her as she headed back to her bedroom and it wasn't long before she was laying on her bed, masturbating to a pleasant daydream.

Jen had never been a stick in the mud or anything, she did masturbate once in a while, but her libido had really taken off in the last few days and she spent quite a bit of time before dozing off to sleep rubbing her pussy and mashing her breasts.

* * *

Jen squeezed her left breast while she pulled on her right nipple, biting her lower lip, moaning as she squirmed in bed. Her nipple distended from her breast farther and farther until she couldn't hold onto it any longer and it snapped back, causing her to gasp.

Her hand free, she raised it up and then gave her breast a quick slap, sending a jolt of pleasure through her whole body.

It was amazing how sensitive her breasts had become lately, and how hard it was to keep her hands off of them.

She'd always known her breasts were the first thing people noticed about her, and she tried to downplay them as much as possible, and certainly didn't masturbate with them. But these last few weeks had thrown all kinds of old ideas out the window, and these days she was doing all kinds of new things with her tits that she'd never done before.

That word sent a chill through Jen's body... tits. She squeezed her breasts together hard, "God yes, squeeze those big fat titties!" she said seductively and then moaned some more.

Just as she finished moaning she heard sounds coming from her sister's room, "...god, oh..." and then a muffled cry that she couldn't make out. A smile crossed over Jen's lips and she knew she wasn't the only one enjoying a little self-love that night.

Jen reached over and grabbed one of the dildos spread across her bed, a relatively large flesh-toned one and quickly slipped it between her breasts, then once more squeezed them together and jiggled them up and down.

"Yeah baby, fuck my tits! That's what they're for!" she let out as she pinched her nipples and sped up her jiggling, until she could take it no longer and her orgasm crashed over her.

* * *

Jen and her mother sat in the back of the car as they drove away from the house, "Thanks Mom, I think I really needed this." Jen said.

"My pleasure dear, I needed to go to the salon anyway. It's a bonus I get to spend time with you as well!" her mother replied as she looked away from the compact mirror she'd been looking into for a moment as both women smiled.

Jen wasn't sure she approved of her mother's new look, though Deborah seemed very happy with it. It wasn't that it looked bad or anything, it just looked... different. Her mother had always been a pretty straightforward, low-maintenance kind of woman, but these last few trips to the salon she'd had quite a change. Her hair dyed to cover up the little grey that had appeared, Botox, fillers around her eyes, a whole new set of makeup.

She looked... fake, almost plastic-like. It didn't look *bad*, it was just a big change.

James seemed to like it though and Jen rolled her eyes at the thought, only for a shiver of pleasure to run over her right afterwards.

She silently admonished herself, James was her mother's boyfriend, she had to get over the infatuation she'd developed about him fucking her tits.

That thought had been a mistake as her nipples instantly hardened, fortunately her mother was looking in the compact again and didn't notice.

Jen kept quiet for the rest of the car ride and when they arrived at the salon her mother was whisked away into one of the VIP rooms at the back for whatever she'd pre-scheduled. Jen had just scheduled a basic refresh of her hair colour and a trim, so she was taken to the main salon area.

A few minutes later her usual stylist Geoff, came over and greeted her, "Hello Jen, are we doing the usual today?" he asked in a chipper voice.

Jen smiled and was about to nod when she paused for a moment, then looked forward at her reflection in the mirror. Her dark red hair was showing an inch or so of her roots, and it looked a little lifeless...

"I don't know Geoff... maybe we should try something a little different?" she asked unsure exactly what she was thinking.

"Of course! Of course! Anything you like." he replied.

Jen nodded and then started describing something she'd never even considered before.

* * *

Jen blinked several times as Geoff put the finishing touches on her hair and stepped back to let her get a good look at it.

Gone was the straight dull red hair that had adorned her head for years, in its place was something magnificent. A vibrant, unnatural, red plumage of voluminous hair that framed her head like a halo.

It was going to be a lot of work to maintain, but all she could think of was how amazing it would look to any guy looking down as he fucked her tits.

"So, what do you think?" Geoff asked.

"It... it's... it's perfect!" she beamed a thousand-watt smile at him as she leaned forward to get a better look in the mirror at it.

She spent several minutes just staring, in awe, until Geoff interrupted her once more.

"I'm glad you like it Jen, you're mother is still in process for another hour or so. Is there anything else you'd like to have done while you wait? Perhaps a manicure or a pedicure?"

Jen managed to turn away from her own image and shook her head no, then furrowed her brow for a moment, "Uhm, well, actually... do you do piercings here?" she asked.

"But of course, let me see if the technician is available."

* * *

Jen walked into the living room with a confused expression on her face, "Hello? Is anyone home?" she called out.

James' distant voice replied, "In the office."