Household Fortunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen rolled her eyes and walked back towards the office, she didn't really want to talk to James, but he'd at least know where Jill and her mother were.

She took a few steps and then stopped, closed her eyes and let out a slow breath, as she repositioned her bra once more. Getting her nipples pierced at the salon had seemed like a good idea at the time, but it did have its downsides.

Like the fact that her bra, or shirt rubbing against her even more sensitive nipples kept her in an almost constant state of arousal. She'd found the best way to handle the situation was to wear very low-cut tops and dresses that exposed as much of her cleavage as possible so she could have easy access to her nipples if required.

Today's outfit was a tight little green one-piece tube dress that kept threatening to expose her nipples every few steps.

It took a little longer than it should have, but she eventually reached the office where James was sitting behind the desk working on the computer.

"Where are Jill and Mom?" she asked flatly and James looked up and smiled at her.

"Your Mom said something about a doctor's appointment and I think Jill went shopping at the mall." James replied as he stood up and walked around the desk towards her.

She crossed her arms under her tits and cocked her hip to the side before letting out a huff, "Alright, I guess I'll head up to my room and wait for them to return." she replied but didn't make a move toward the door.

"Jen, do you mind if I ask you something?" James said just as he arrived in front of her.

"I... I guess not." she replied wearily.

James raised his finger and pointed at her clearly pierced nipples, "Did you get your nipples pierced so guys would have an easier time twisting them?"

"WHAT! NO! That's not it at all!" she cried out as she unconsciously pushed her tits out as well, her tiny dress finally failing to contain her tits, exposing both of her newly pierced nipples to James.

A smile crossed his lips and before she could cover herself back up, he reached out and took hold of her pierced nipple and gave it a twist.

Her whole body shivered as her head fell backwards, "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she cried out as his other hand reached out and grabbed her other tit.

"You've been showing these big fat titties off to anyone who will look lately... do you think I hadn't noticed?"

She managed to get her head upright again and look James in the face just in time for him to take hold of her other piercing and twist it as well.

"Twist those nipples hard baby!" she cried out and leaned into James, her lips finding his, her tongue probing his mouth.

He broke it off after a moment and rotated her around, reaching to her sides and once more taking hold of her tits. She leaned back, turned her head a little until she found his earlobe and sucked on it for a moment while he mauled her tits.

"God baby, are you gonna fuck my big fat titties now? I want you to... I need you to. I need that big hard cock of yours slamming between my big fat titties... I want your cum all over them and my face... I need to be your big titty slut!" she breathlessly whispered into his ear as he again twisted her nipples, this time distending them from her tits.

James continued to play with her tits, sending her farther and farther into bliss, "What about your sister and mother?" finally came his reply.

"Mom doesn't have tits like these... you can't fuck them like mine... she can't compete with me... you can fuck her other holes! And you know you want to smack that big fat ass of Jill's! Don't deny it, I've seen you looking at it! But neither can compete with my big fucking titties!"

"I guess you're right..." he said and then guided her over to the couch and laid her flat on her back.

She held her tits together as he slipped his pants off and then straddled her, sliding his dick right between her tits, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her, until his cum hit her chin and splashed onto her tits, sending her orgasm pulsing throughout her body.

* * *

Jen was sitting on James' lap in the office, her tits pushed into his face, her ass squirming against his hardening erection through his pants.

"Come on baby, my titties need attention!" she cooed as she jiggled her tits and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Each time her mother and Jill were both out of the house, this is where she'd find James, diligently working away on the computer. It was also where she'd do her best to entice James into fucking her tits nice and hard.

"You know you make it hard to get any work done right?" James asked in a muffled voice from her tits.

"Oh, you're gonna get some hard work done baby..." she replied and then leaned back just enough to pop both her tits out of her dress and then push them back into his face.

Ten minutes later she was on her back across the desk, her head leaning over the side of it so James could get his dick firmly between her tits, while his balls bounced off her face.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

James used his open hand to slap her right tit hard, sending it jiggling and her pussy twitching.

"OH GOD! Smack that titty! That's what they're there for!" she cried out and almost came just from the three quick slaps he delivered.

He took hold of her tits and squashed them together, freeing up her hands to dive for her own pussy. He reached down and slapped them away, denying her the additional pleasure, but it didn't matter, she was on cloud nine just with his cock between her tits so she reached back up and did her best to present her tits even more to him.

He took the opportunity to take hold of her nipple bars and pull them hard upward, all the while he continued to slam his dick between her tits. It didn't take long for him to get into a rhythm; pull back, let her nipples fall, push forward, pull her nipples hard upward.

The pleasure was too much and her first orgasm crashed over her, her hands falling to her sides. He let go of her nipples and instead smacked the side of her tits over and over again with each thrust.

She lost count of her orgasms, the final one coming only when she felt him pull back and unload his cum onto her tits and face.

Chapter 6 - Delivery

I opened the door to Penelope's smiling face and did my best to return it, she looked giddy with excitement and I wasn't surprised.

It was the first time she'd been to Deborah's home and she'd been looking forward to it for quite a while. My weekly updates at the country club could only convey so much to her, she wanted to see things for herself.

"Where is she?" Penelope blurted out as she stepped inside and I closed the door.

"Upstairs." was my simple reply.

"And the twin sluts?"

"Out of the house for a few hours. You've got time." I said and then waved my hand towards the staircase.

Penelope wasted no time and almost sprinted up the large half spiral set of stairs and I raced behind her to catch up. I managed to just as she got to the top of the steps and looked both ways not sure which way to go.

"To the right." I said without stopping and managed to get in front of her and lead her down the hallway to the master bedroom.

I opened the door and let her enter before me, standing to the side, by the walk-in closet, was Deborah. She was wearing her full black latex body suit, hood, gloves and socks, along with her ballet heels. Her long black hair came out in a single ponytail at the back of the hood, and her lips were painted black with lip gloss.

Penelope ran right up to her and started inspecting her like an appliance or something. Poking and prodding, going over every inch of her body.

"And my commands?"

"Fully accepted. Drone, status?" I first said to Penelope and then to Deborah.

Deborah's lips parted revealing her perfectly white veneers, "Drone is ready to serve, Sir."

Penelope squealed in joy and even jumped in place once or twice before she turned back to me.

"You can go now..." she said, waving me away with her nose in the air.

I didn't reply, but instead just left the bedroom and closed the door behind me.

* * *

The sounds from upstairs had stopped about twenty minutes ago, followed by the shower being turned on, and finally footsteps coming down the stairs, as I sat in the office at the computer.

"James?" I heard Penelope's voice call out from the bottom of the stairs.

"In the office." I called back and a moment later Penelope walked in, looking refreshed and satisfied.

"There you are, good. You've done an excellent job with Deborah, how are the twins coming along." she asked.

"Quite well, though still behind their mother quite a bit. At least another month until they are fully ready."

Penelope frowned, "That seems like a long time."

"Well they were a little harder to get access to... so..." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

Penelope let out a huff and crossed her arms under her breasts, "How much longer before you can get married to Deborah and take care of your financial situation?"

"A few more months, everything is lined up, but you know how these country club social groups are... if I propose too soon everyone will think I'm a gold digger."

Penelope wasn't happy with that but seemed to understand, "Well I want access to Deborah in the meantime. At least once a week, and probably twice. Any problem with that?" she demanded.

"No, shouldn't be a problem as long as you give me a bit of a heads up... say 24 hours?"

"24?! You'll be lucky to get 1!"

"Come on now, I have to get the twins out of the house, I need at least 4."

Penelope gave a sly smile as she recognized a negotiation in progress, "Alright 2, but that's it."

I sighed and slumped my shoulders, "Ok, you win, 2 hours." I replied and let it go.

* * *

Penelope looked down between her legs at the completely latex-covered head of Deborah as she licked away at Penelope's pussy.

Deborah's latex-covered ass was sticking up high in the air as it swayed from side to side, just like Penelope had ordered her drone to perform.

Penelope reached down and grabbed hold of Deborah's ponytail and pulled her up from her duties, "Drone, turn over." she commanded and Deborah quickly obeyed, turning over onto her back.

Penelope got up onto her knees and straddled Deborah's face, rubbing her pussy across it, finding Deborah's tongue still eagerly sticking out.

Penelope reached down between Deborah's legs and rubbed the woman's pussy through the latex that covered it, "Good Drone. Good mindless, faceless, drone. I can't wait to watch this again later..." Penelope cooed.

Deborah's body shivered and then Penelope gave her pussy a slap over the latex. Then another, then another, as Penelope looked into the camera that was set up at the foot of the bed.

"This drone is programmed so well, it's just amazing what they can do with technology these days." Deborah said into the camera and then gave Deborah's pussy three quick slaps, sending her over the edge, causing her entire body to shiver and quake beneath Penelope.

"And so lifelike too..." Penelope said with a wicked smile and then started to bounce her ass on Deborah's face until she too orgasmed.

* * *

"Oh, ah, is James home?" Penelope asked as her eyes shifted from side to side after the door opened and Jen answered it. Her eyes quickly came to rest on Jen's large chest that was nearly spilling out of the small black dress she was poured into.

"Hello Miss Severs, yes, he's in the office." Jen replied, blushing as Penelope watched Jen's nipples harden and poke out of the thin material.

"Ah... thanks." Penelope replied and stepped into the house, with Jen closing the door behind her and walking off towards the living room.

Penelope shook her head and headed back to the office where she found James sitting behind the desk.

"Uhm, I guess you've completed Jen?"

James looked up and smiled, "Yes, both Jill and Jen." he replied and stood up, motioning for her to come over to the window that he walked to.

He pulled away the curtain a bit so she could see out to the pool. Sitting in a sun cot was Jill, in a tiny pink bikini, her legs spread, her fingers working her pussy.

"About time!" Penelope exclaimed and walked back to the desk, partially disgusted at what she'd just seen, and partly turned on for some reason.

"It did take a little longer to get them both on board, but Jill is a perfect little bimbo now and Jen is so fixated on her tits that she can't really think of anything else. She didn't even complain when I suggested she do some of the housework, at least not after I mentioned that she would get to strut around in a tiny little black dress and show off her tits for me." James replied with a chuckle.

"Whatever, I don't care about them, but it means I get to have more time with Deborah now that you don't have to get rid of the twins before I come over."

"That's true, you can drop by anytime you like now. Not that you haven't been by quite a bit anyway." he replied with a shrug.

It was true, it had been five weeks since her first visit and this was her fourth visit this week. Now with Jill and Jen under control, she'd be able to come over every night if she wanted.

"Deborah's ready and upstairs?" Penelope asked.

"Of course, have fun." James said as she walked out of the office.

* * *

Penelope scowled at me from across the desk, "Why haven't you married Deborah yet? This should have been done by now! I'm tired of supporting your ass!"

I stood up and walked around the desk, leaning back against it just in front of the chair she was sitting in.

"Well, about that..." I replied.

Penelope's eyes went wide and she pointed a finger at me, "You can't go back on our deal! I held up my end, you have to hold up yours!" she almost screamed at me.

"I know, I know. I just don't want to marry Deborah... as you said, she's not my type."

Penelope pouted and crossed her arms under her breasts, "Well duh, I told you that when we made the deal! But you also can't marry Jill or Jen, they don't get their trust funds for another two whole years! I don't wanna support you for that long James!"

I chuckled and smiled again, "That's true, it's unfair and we did make a deal, so I decided that instead of marrying Deborah to solve my financial problems, I'm going to marry you." I announced with smooth confidence.

"WHAT! No! No way... never! I... am... not... marrying... you James!" Penelope spat out at me in shock, "I mean, you're living with Deborah! Everyone knows it! How would that even work!"

"That's true, but nobody really believes I'm with her for love, it's quite obvious to everyone else that I'm with her for her money. But if I was meeting someone else, perhaps at the country club, clandestinely, on an ongoing basis... perhaps in the back corner of the lounge..." I said with a shrug, "...perhaps that person might be someone I was actually romantically involved with."

Penelope's eyes widened in disbelief, he'd just described their weekly status meetings to a tee, just viewed from someone else's vantage point.

"Especially if someone had been spreading rumours about two such people..."

She'd heard enough and stood up to leave, she twirled in place to face the exit but before she could make a step towards the door I grabbed her wrist. Pulled her back to me and held her tight and gave her a kiss on the lips. She struggled for a moment, pounding on my chest with her balled-up hands, but then calmed down and reciprocated the kiss.

I broke it off and she lowered her head and blushed, "You've been a bad girl Penny." I said and her eyes went wide in panic.

"What? No... I..." she sputtered out as I twirled her halfway around and then bent her over my knee.

I slipped my hand up under her short skirt and found her bare ass, I easily pushed the skirt up over her lower back and exposed her bare pussy as well. Then I placed my hand on her ass and gently rubbed it.

"Tell me how bad you've been Penny..." I said.

"I've been good! I'm not a bad girl..." she said and wiggled on my knee a little, not really trying to get away.

I lifted my hand off her ass and gave her a spank.

"OH! Stop that!" she cried out, her blush deepening even more.

"You know, you really should have investigated what my type was more than just 'big-titted bimbo'..." I said as I made circles over her ass with my hand before giving her another spank.

"What! Please... I've been good... I... I..." she complained but it was weak and without force.

"Sure I love having Jill as a complete bimbo slut, that ass of hers is amazing. And Jen's tits are a sight to be seen for sure... and felt, and sucked, and slapped. But if you'd dug just a little deeper..." I continued and then gave Penelope another spank.

"Ow! Come on... please? I've been good... I promise!" she whined.

I raised my hand and gave her another slap.

"Awe! Please... ok... ok, I've been a little bad... just a little... but I can be good... really I can!"

"Just a bad Penny through and through I think." I said and then gave her ass another slap, then another.

"Please! Please! I know I've been bad! Penny has been a bad little girl! Penny will be good! Penny will be good!"

Another slap brought a redness to her ass that matched her cheeks.

"Please, Penny will do anything you want, Penny will be your good little girl from now on, Penny promises!"

I raised my hand up again but paused, "Anything?" I asked as I lowered it and slipped it between her legs to find her sopping wet pussy waiting for my fingers.

"Oooooo... Yes! Anything!"

"You're going to be my naughty little girl in the bedroom and my good little girl in public?

"Oh god yes!" she cried out as my fingers slipped between her folds.

I reached around with my free hand and put my fingers to her lips, she quickly sucked them in as I fingered her pussy until her body jerked from the orgasm that followed.

Chapter 7 - Postscript

I smiled down at Penny as she sucked my dick from beneath the desk, I could hear Jen cleaning in the other room, and Jill was loudly masturbating by the pool.

Life was good, and things had gone well after Penelope's first spanking.

The girl was incorrigible now, always looking for ways to be "bad" to get her punishment, though in public she was the perfect wife-to-be.

A knock on the office door brought my eyes up from Penny and standing in the doorway was Deborah in a pleasant sun skirt.

"Hello Sir, may I come in?" she asked.

"Of course." I replied and she walked in with her laptop in her hand.

"I've prepared the pre-nups Sir and they are just about ready for you and Penelope to sign."

I looked down at Penny and smiled, "Hear that dear?" I asked and she eagerly nodded her head without taking my dick from her mouth.

"Thanks Deborah, anything else?"

"Just one thing Sir. It's about the seating arrangements at the wedding... Penelope's parents seem to have a problem with who they're sitting with..."

"Is it critical or can you deal with it?"

"I can handle it Sir, as long as I have some... discretion in the matter?"

"You have it."

"Thank you Sir." Deborah said and then quickly turned and left.

It hadn't taken me long when dating Deborah to realize how brilliant she was, both financially and with relationships. Penelope's plan was to through all that away, my plan was to use it for my own benefit.

As such, she was now actively managing Penelope and her own financials, as well as planning my upcoming wedding, as well as ensuring both Jill and Jen were kept in line, as neither had inherited their mother's talents.

Of course that didn't mean Deborah didn't spend every night in the bedroom with Penny and I covered head to toe in latex... just that during the day she was a lot more useful.

I reached down and took hold of Penny's hair, pushing her all the way down onto my shaft before releasing with a grunt and pulling her off.