Household Fortunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl Penny." I said and watched her orgasm crash over her. She collapsed in the well of the desk and I pushed back and cleaned myself off quickly before putting my dick away.

She'd been so focused on her revenge for whatever perceived slight that Deborah had committed, that she'd never noticed her downfall coming. Looking down at her I shook my head and sighed, one day I'd have to remember to ask her what her revenge had been about, but honestly, it didn't interest me all that much.

Instead I'd just used it against her, it had been easy enough, those weekly meetings she demanded at the country club gave me a perfect opportunity to expose her to the chemical. A canister of it in the plant behind her with a simple remote release.

Then, when she'd been exposed enough, her visits to the house to have "play time" with Deborah had given me ample time to use the sub-sonic broadcast device to pipe in a whole set of commands, including her desperate need to be "punished" for being a "bad girl".

It had taken all my mental strength to play the loser, let her take her victories for all those months, to ensure she was lulled into a false sense of security, but it had paid off in the end.

I stood up and walked out of the office to the main hallway, satisfied that I'd accomplished everything I wanted, and more. My family fortune would be doubly replenished; I had a beautiful, dutiful soon-to-be wife; a sex drone for the bedroom; a busty maid for the house; and a poolside bimbo.

Oh, and I had one more thing... an endless supply of the chemical now that Penny had put me in touch with her contact at the family business.

Life was good... but it could always be better.

End