Household God: Bondage

Story Info
Joss grants wishes but don't give him spirits!
1.5k words
4.49
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan February 2020

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

*************************************************

The story so far. About eighteen months ago my husband Harry had saved Joseph from a truck. Joseph had given us a magical object, an African God called Joss. Joseph explained that Joss brought happiness and sexual enjoyment to married couples. He explained:

"He is a household god. He has a long native name but is called 'Joss'. You can buy copies of him in the local market. He usually sits in a prominent place in the couple's bedroom. Joss is a benign god. He brings happiness and harmony. All he asks is a few drops of alcoholic beverage poured into his lap at least two or three times a year. He prefers wine, will accept beer, but he can get overexcited if you give him spirits. I suggest that you don't use spirits."

About a year ago Harry had accidently split some Scotch over Joss. He responded by swapping our bodies. Harry became Paula; I became Harry. We enjoyed sex as each other but we worried that Joss might not switch us back. He did, eventually, but we had had a morning of trying to manage with our changed bodies. My breasts and heels nearly overbalanced Harry while I didn't allow enough space for Harry's much larger body. We both had bruises when we finally reverted.

+++

This evening Harry announced that he wanted to try some bondage tonight. I sighed. I could enjoy bondage but I would like Harry to be the victim sometimes, instead of me.

A couple of years ago I had bought an item in a charity shop that I thought I could use on Harry. It was a large and very long foundation garment. It was large enough for Harry to wear and I had modified it. I had sewn fake-fur covered straps to the sides where they could be fastened around the upper arms above the elbows and the lower arms above the wrists. Once buckled, those straps held the wearer's arms securely at the sides and there was no way the person wearing the foundation garment could release themselves.

Harry had allowed me to put him on it once for a few minutes but he refused to be restrained in it while in bed for sex. Instead he used it on me frequently. It was far too large and loose around my body but once the side straps were fastened I was helpless. Of course we had a safe signal but I had never had to use it. Harry knew my limits and didn't go even close to them.

I had bought another item on the internet but made a mistake with my order. What I had wanted was a double ended penis gag. One end blocked the wearer's mouth and the protruding other end could be used as a dildo. I thought I could facesit harry and ride myself to a climax. My mistake? I had ordered a double ended penis gag but one for two people to wear. Once the straps were fastened the two people's faces were locked together with their mouths filled with fake penises. I think it was intended for two lesbians to use. I had recently had a small win on the lottery so I ordered some other things to use on Harry at the same time. Most were still in their packaging. I had been sent an expensive free gift that was useless for me in its intended use.

That evening Harry and I drank far too much. We had a bottle of wine with the meal and opened a bottle of single malt whisky we had been given as a Christmas present. We had drunk a glass each and took the second glass into the bedroom with us.

While Harry was in the ensuite shower room I had an idea. Perhaps that was caused by drinking too much. Despite Joseph's warning and our experience a year ago I poured a few drops of that single malt on Joss's lap.

"Please Joss," I whispered, "Make Harry the victim of bondage tonight."

What I should have used was wine or beer, not very potent malt whisky. If I had Joss might have acted reasonably.

I was disappointed that Joss seemed to have done nothing. I was restrained in that foundation garment as Harry rode me for the second time that night. He had come too soon the first time. Seeing me bound and helpless excites him too much. This second time he was staying erect and rousing me to a series of orgasms as he thrust.

The old grandfather clock that is a family heirloom struck twelve downstairs. Suddenly I was aware Joss had responded. I was now Harry thrusting into Paula's body occupied by Harry. He grunted into the penis gag as I banged away. Somehow the foundation garment had shrunk around him. It was no longer loose but squeezing him tightly. He grunted some more as I continued thrusting. It might be my body that was in bondage but I was enjoying knowing that it was Harry that was my victim.

Joss acted again. I was inside a replica of that foundation garment with my hands bound at my sides. I had been supporting myself as I had penetrated Harry in my body but now I slumped over him. His grunts through the penis gag became more frequent but he hadn't triggered the release signal. Even if he had, I was as tightly bound as he was and couldn't release him or myself.

The foundation garment, originally loose on my body until Joss had shrunk it, was as tight around me as Harry. I could feel it squeezing me all over. I felt as if I was being hugged fiercely.

Joss changed me again. My body became smaller but the foundation garment changed size with me, maintaining its grip. I was back as Paula, on top of Harry as Paula too. I felt fingers I couldn't see forcing the other end of the penis gag into my mouth before fastening the straps around my head. Harry as Paula and me as myself were linked by that double ended penis gag and unable to speak.

Finally that formerly useless free gift was finally given its purpose. It was a U-shaped double-dildo intended for two women to use. Now Harry was in a replica of my body, we were two women, joined at the head by the penis gag and impaled on that double dildo. I had never removed it from its box because I thought it was useless for me.

But Joss knew something I didn't. It wasn't just a double-dildo. It was a double-ended vibrator. It now had batteries in and was switched on full. Harry and I writhed as the machine sent us into a series of orgasms. Our erect nipples pushed at the elastic of the foundation garments. Our grunts and groans, stifled by the penis gag, became more insistent as we panted through our noses.

Joss had one final act for us. The foundation garments hugging us tightly, suddenly became a single one, forcing our bodies together. Our arms were still restrained outside it but now we were in full body contact with our nipples denting the other's body.

It seemed an age before the vibrator inside us stopped and we could begin the come down from the peaks of ecstasy we had been experiencing. I slumped across Harry in my body as we drifted off to sleep exhausted by a shattering experience.

When I woke up I was free from the foundation garment, in my own body, and no longer gagged. The sun was beginning to shine through the bedroom curtains. I turned to look at Harry. He was back in his own body but trapped in the foundation garment with the penis gag still strapped to his head. I leant over to remove that but left him still restrained. He woke up and I eased the penis gag out of his mouth.

"What the?" he asked, groggily as he came to. He struggled as he felt that he was still restrained. He had a morning erection. I climbed over him and impaled myself on it. He writhed helplessly underneath me as I brought both of us to orgasm.

"What did you give Joss?" He finally asked when I had finished.

"Some of that single malt whisky," I said.

"That was a mistake, especially today," Harry said.

He turned his head to look at the bedside alarm clock which also shows the date.

The date?

April 1st. Joss had made April Fools of us again.

But Harry decided that being my victim was enjoyable after all. From that day onward I could put him in bondage nearly as often as I am.

Thank you, Joss.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers