All Comments on 'Housemaid Drinks Teen's Milk'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Incredible

...and very sexy. Thanks!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 6 years ago
Just Wonderful!

Excellent, the best of yours I've seen. Remarkably distinctive as written from the female point of view so well while your lens as the writer is male. A kinky woman editor is a plus, too. Lol & kudos!

Although it's not necessary, would like to see more chapters.

WS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I agree with WS, more chapters please. I was so wrapped up in the story, I read " the end" before I realized it was the end. Very nicely written and quite enjoyable to read. Definitely would love to see more. I'll be keeping a watch out for more from you. Thank you for the sexy story.

SB

irishcream44irishcream44over 6 years ago
May I

have some more milk, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Agree with others about more chapters and a truly wonderful and sexy story! Many thanks!!

lgustosmiolgustosmioover 6 years ago
Kudos

Great work, super plot and superb writing, kudos to both author and editor. Really enjoyed reading this but when it's over, it's over. I see no more to tell in this one, but I'll certainly look forward to your next one.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
In My Humble Opinion

and personal experience

When nursing, expressing the milk once a day is not frequently enough. In fact it could result in leaking and pain.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

That was quite enjoyable. Very sexy.

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Great

Really loved your story will there be more? As I would enjoy reading more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy!

Loved it ... especially when the action went to the their pussies!

JezalaneJezalaneover 6 years ago
Hot

Breast milk isn't my kink but you make it really hot. 5 stars!

Thank you

Charles36Charles36over 6 years ago
Brings back memories

Many decades ago I had the pleasure of nursing my wife's excess milk. She also wanted orgasms after.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 6 years ago

That was a very good story. I am so hard just thinking of the maid on all fours sucking big titties and then diving into a shaven pussy. mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Milk maid

It was a great story i wish i was the maid though i would have sucked on your tits all you want. I wouold have eaten your pussy every day. I wouldnt even worry about my cock, but i do have a nice cock though. I enjoy lactating girls it turns me on so much. Love to hear from you my email is joelholt123@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Marvelous Again

A+ Again conversation feels stilted, but in comparison to how great the rest of the story is (in all of your works) it’s hardly an issue.

New thought, some epilogue type stuff? I mean just look at the last line it makes me want more! I totally get that turning most of your stuff into series would normally mean seeing the same thing slightly differently until it’s boring, which is why i’m all about short epilogues. Basically a “they lived happily ever after” kind of deal, that stuff is too cute and gives great closure.

Anyway, same as before I love your stuff and can’t wait to see more

Thx ;)

secretLacesecretLaceover 4 years ago
Need more

Would love to see a continuation of this. Maybe she need to be drained as the party is on its way?

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!

Really hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was sooooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see more on this story. I wonder if Madison would soon hire Kathleen away from the family as her personal assistant. Would Madison send her to be certified as a personal trainer and as a masseuse? And to a discrete and little known training course on how to satisfy a woman? Globe-trotting adventures might ensue. Would personal services continue after Madison is married or would she finally want Kathleen as her own? Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks for the story!

-jog

Cactus99Cactus99about 2 years ago

anymore to this hot kinky story ? hope so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic

StassjaTodayStassjaTodayover 1 year ago

This was glorious. Is there any way that you and your brilliantly kinky-brained editor, SueDanym, could have Maddy's family board the wrong flight, and end up someplace else? Like Antarctica? Or Saturn? ;-). Great work, and honestly, I think it would have been very easy to go too long on this storyline, which would have watered it down. This way, you gave us plenty of teasing and a lovely climax, without...milking the idea excessively. (In all honesty, that last sentence was a joke to set up "milking"; it wasn't my breast--BEST--effort.) In all candor, though, this story works very well as a standalone: we've met Maddy and Katy, been given a clear view of the situation (employee & employee, rich, tabloid queen, brat, but still with depth and empathy). But you also have created materials that could work well in further episodes; not so much during her family's current vacation, but in finding future ways Maddy could find where she would "require the services of" Katy; like maybe she could require Katy to be her date for a party when her date got sick at the last minute; she could need a personal assistant to help on an overseas vacation, etc.; who knows? Maybe Maddie has an aunt or cousin or sister in the same situation? You've set yourself up with two characters who are well sketched-out, but not so rigidly drawn that you can't shade them to suit any future uses you find for them. That is the perfect way to have them. Judging by the 22 other comments, a number of your readers feel the same way. Write what you feel, though; these are just two well-honed tools you could use on future stories; Don't feel obligated to keep using these two, or that motif. Gay Boy Scout Camp counselors? Anything you pick. Julia Childs could make a Christmas goose or a skillet of Hamburger Helper, and either one would taste divine--talent and skill like this story shows will work on almost. everything (oh, God--Hamburger Helper with Maddie Milk in it?? It would be almost palatable! ;-). (Seriously, nice work. Thanks!))

Noneseriously10Noneseriously10over 1 year ago

What a beautiful relationship they've just started...I look forward to seeing where they take this, from here on out. I honestly wouldn't mind a sequel to this, to tell ya the truth. 🤔

Tawny TTawny T6 months ago

Amazing! Damn, you are spectacular. I have a series "Lactating Lesbians Ladies.

I think yours is better!

PhilLustyPhilLusty4 months ago

Dear god. Just splendid

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

slow getting to juicy pussy licking but great cock raising finish

AYuriLoverAYuriLover2 months ago

That's not... A billion dollar company is not a titan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...