All Comments on 'Housemates Ch. 05'

by FrankieJunior

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years ago
Read all 5 chapters in one night!

I couldn't sleep so I got up in the middle of the night to find a good story to read and this did not disappoint! I adore this story. The characters are believable, the sex is fire, the plot flows, and now I'm anxiously waiting for the dreaded climax of when Jessica finds out! :O

5 stars each chapter! Thank you for your hard work on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely loving these stories I’m hoping to read more of this story

letsquirtletsquirtover 3 years ago

I've read a lot of extremely good stories on this site, but I think this might be my favorite. I love that you write so well, and have created such interesting characters. Especially Alex with his strength and direct manner. Ok, not so direct with his sister, but we're all flawed, right?

Please keep this going.

Thank you for sharing your talents with all us romantic horndogs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
definitely waiting for what's coming next

Please post soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Story is getting depressing

Both guys have made terrible decisions with the high risk of hurting others. Clearly, Jessica will be hurt by Brayden’s break up - even if she doesn’t know it was her brother. But stuff like that never stays buried for long. And really how could Alex especially live knowing what he did to his sister (although he’s only had minor guilt pangs so maybe he’s enough of an asshole that it doesn’t bother him.). They should have ended current relationships before having sex together.

Plus it’s odd to me that Alex would fuck Brooks in his wife’s bed and THEN feel guilty enough to break it off. Again just makes Alex seems like a real heartless prick. And why would you let a professor who you had no feelings for and only a short fling take naked pictures of you? Very low self respect IMO. “No one checks my phone “ = famous last words...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't get past all of the thoughtless selfish acts Alex allows himself to be part of! I have no problem with the developing friendship between Brayden and Alex, but I have a real problem with what both of them have already done secretly to Jess! Has Alex even considered that Jess will be devastated if she ever finds out what happened between them while she was still with Brayden?

This very risky affair with Prof. Brooks is just as bad! It really does not matter that Alex felt guilt finally with his professor and ended things! It really does not say anything good about his slutty, thoughtless character!! I know there are those that think nothing of cheating on others, some even find it acceptable and exciting! Cheating breaks hearts and generally hurts the innocent! I hope that Alex gets a taste of what he selfishly does to others! Maybe then he will begin to understand what he has done! I don't find it erotic or Hot.. It is hurtful! Brayden needs to find someone worth having if he intends to continue to explore his Bi side, Alex is certain to hurt him at some point! I am really not enjoying this story anymore! I have experienced cheating first hand, and it is devastating to deal with that kind of betrayal!!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Ch .07 posted this week and I’m reading back from the beginning and only now realizing how important this chapter is. I’m glad I started over. I didn’t comment enough or rate enough of these five stars. I’ve corrected that now.

ValhallaLOTGValhallaLOTGabout 2 months ago

Alex is like all of us rolled up into 1 person. He's good and bad at the same time. I person I myself would be in love with, but would hate myself because of how he is. He cares, but he doesn't care. There are some lines I will not cross for anyone ever. In college I ran both the computer lab and math lab. And my main rule was don't ever get personally involved with your clients. I had this talk constantly to myself and the young men and wo.en who worked under me that helped tutoring the students at the university. I was glad he wouldn't allow Brayden and himself to screw there. Hated that he gave the professor 1 last screw, he should have ended there in the office and took his ass home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous