Housemates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't do this anymore," he said.

"What?" Brooks sat up and realised that Alex was looking at the picture. "Alex look. It doesn't..."

"No," Alex cut him off. He turned to Christopher and continued speaking. "We both know this should have never happened. You're MARRIED. You have a daughter." Alex lifted the picture in the air. "This, us, shouldn't be a thing."

Professor Brooks sighed. "You're right, you're right. In the back of my mind, I knew this wouldn't last forever." Brooks stood and started putting his clothes back on. "At least it was great while it lasted." Alex agreed while putting back the picture. He then stood to get dressed also. "Can I get some pictures of you in your jockstrap? You know, for old times sake."

Alex chuckled while shaking his head in disbelief. "I don't think this went on long enough to be considered 'old times sake'... but sure. Just make sure my face isn't in any of them."

"Not a problem at all." Brooks got his phone and took a few pictures of Alex in his jockstrap from different angles. Alex also varied his positions for him.

"Be careful with those," Alex said when Brooks was finished. "You wouldn't want them to be seen by the wrong person."

"Don't worry, I'll be careful. Your face isn't in them, so you be implicated. Besides, no one checks my phone." Alex finished getting dressed and they headed downstairs. On their way out, Alex grabbed Brooks' keys. "Oh, c'mon!" he said. "You just literally fucked the alcohol out of me."

"I'm driving myself home," Alex said assertively.

"I still have to drive myself back."

"True. But I won't be in the vehicle and hopefully you'll get back here safely."

"You're impossible Alexander."

"I have my moments."

When Alex pulled up to the townhouse, Brayden's truck wasn't there. Alex wondered how it was going back home.

"Is it going to be weird between us from now on?" Professor Brooks asked.

"I don't see why it has to be," Alex answered. "There's only a few weeks left in the semester and we're both adults. I'm sure we can handle it."

"Okay then." Brooks leaned over and kissed Alex on his cheek. Alex turned to him and smiled. Brooks leaned over again but this time kissed Alex on the lips. "I'm going to miss that ass," he said afterwards.

"Don't miss it too much." Alex then got out of the car and waved at Christopher before walking up the driveway to the front door. Christopher climbed over to the driver's seat before driving off. When inside, Alex got himself something to eat and then went upstairs. He video called his friends from high school and then watched a movie.

It was about 10 pm when Alex heard Brayden walking past his room. This meant it was done. Alex didn't think it would be so soon. He had also expected Brayden to sleep over at his parents but then thought Brayden probably wanted to avoid the awkwardness. Alex began to get nervous. Should he go over to Brayden or wait for Brayden to come to him? Should he call his sister or let her reach out first? Unfortunately, Brayden didn't come to Alex's room that night; not even to let him know that he was back. Alex felt disappointed. His sister didn't text are call either. Alex tried to convince himself that they just needed time. Alex eventually went to sleep but he didn't sleep well that night.

---

Writer's note: Thank you for taking the time to read chapter five of my story. Hope you enjoyed it and the development thus far. Thanks for all your feedback and encouragement to continue. Rate/favourite this chapter if you want and leave a comment. I look forward to reading your feedback. Many thanks, FrankieJunior

12