Housewife Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Awakening of a housewife to lesbian sex and fetishes.
2k words
3.99
11k
6
8

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening Pt. 02...

I booked another massage for myself with Erin as an excuse to ask her about my wife's massage. Shortly after my massage started, Erin said I owed her one and asked if she could sit on my cock as she massaged my shoulders and chest. I had been faithful to my wife since we married but, in light of things that had happened, this all seemed appropriate. With her lab coat and brown flats still on, Erin straddled me on the table and impaled herself on my cock in one swift move. Her pussy was loose but she had awesome muscle control and I felt something a bit strange rubbing against my cock head. Erin just let her pussy muscles work my cock as she massaged me and told me about the massage with my wife.

Erin pretty much described things exactly as my wife had told me with a few extra details. When Erin removed my wife's flats, she rubbed them on her pussy as she worked my wife's pussy. One thing she said was that my wife was orgasming so much, she hadn't even noticed that Erin stuffed her panties inside her pussy and started fucking herself with one of my wife's flats. Erin also told me the session had lasted for about 45 minutes and she lost count of how many orgasms my wife had during that time. Erin said that after the second adjustment of the massager, she fucked her own pussy with my wife's size 7 flat as she licked my wife's toes and feet.

As Erin described this, her pussy was convulsing like wild on my cock and I could feel the head of my cock slowly penetrating her deeper. I let loose a load deep inside Erin and her pussy milked my cock. Before we cleaned up, Erin reached deep inside her pussy and pulled out a pair of my wife's panties. I had just fucked Erin while she had a pair of my wife's panties in her pussy! They were soaked with my cum but mostly her pussy juices as they had been inside her pussy for hours. She bagged them and asked me to give them back to my wife. I asked Erin if my wife wanted more massages like that and she said Karen wanted to go to two massages a week with her.

I got home a few minutes before my wife got home from work. When Karen got in the door, I greeted her warmly with a hug and noticed the faint smell of pussy on her again. She kicked off her black flats and walked to the couch in her nyloned feet. She sat on the couch, spread her legs wide to reveal her bald pussy to me. She was wearing a loose floral print dress that was a bit on the short side but perfect with her nude stockings. I asked her what has gotten into her and she answered "nothing yet". I kneeled before her, dropped my pants and my raging hard-on popped out, still damp with Erin's pussy juices. She pulled me into her and my cock sank in with zero resistance. It felt wonderful to me.

She asked me to fuck her hard; to which I obliged. I pounded her pussy with reckless abandon for almost 15 minutes but she wasn't getting anywhere near an orgasm and neither was I. She asked me to grab her black flats and bring them over. When I grabbed her flats, I discovered where the pussy smell was coming from and remembered Erin telling me she fucked her pussy with one. I handed my wife one of her flats and she started sliding it into her pussy. She took her other flat and starting smelling it and then licking it all over. I just watched her fuck herself with one of her flats while she performed oral on the other one. I knew something had definitely got into her. I moved up to her after my cock could take no more, grabbed the flat she was using on her pussy, pulled it out until just the pointed toe box was inside her. I slid my cock deep into the flat and started pushing into her willing pussy. As soon as the shoe and my cock bottomed out, Karen had an orgasm. She held me tight and that's when she started talking.

Karen told me she knew what I was up to and thanked me for initiating this. She said she knew Erin had used her shoes on her pussy during the massage and had fucked herself with them. Karen also thanked me because she had always wanted to get to that level with her best friend Erin. I was just holding my cock inside the shoe deep inside her pussy as she talked.

Karen told me she loved me and would never leave me but was going to need a bit of her own time with Erin from now on. I told her if she kept me up to speed on how things were going and what they did, I was good with that. And I wanted to get back to our old, amazing sex life. My wife was excited like I hadn't seen her in years and kissed me deeply as her hips started to buck against me.

Being that she had opened right up to me, I told her that I had a massage from Erin just before coming home. I asked her to understand and I told her everything that had happened with Erin and I. She understood and said that she was OK that I had sex with her best friend. Better Erin than a stranger. Karen did, however, tell that she didn't want me fucking Erin a lot and that she was going to take care of me whenever I wanted it! How could I disagree?

The next morning, I woke Karen up by putting the still damp panties Erin had in her pussy on her mouth and nose. She smiled as she awakened. When she noticed they were the panties that she had left her message without, she asked how I got them. I told her that Erin had them in her pussy while we fucked and that I had also blown a load on them while inside Erin's pussy. At that, my wife started sniffing and licking them like a person possessed. To get her thinking about Erin, I asked her when her next massage was. She said it was today. I told her I was going to get her worked up before I set her on her way for the day.

I grabbed the black flat she had been licking and sniffing the previous evening, slid a small vibrator into the toe box and slipped it into her pussy. She just chewed on the panties while I fucked her pussy deep. Every time I knew she was reaching orgasm, I pulled the shoe out of her pussy. Once she cooled a bit, I slid it back in with the vibrator running. I repeated this so many times, I lost count. Finally, it was time for her to get ready for work. Karen had showered last evening, so she just straightened herself up and got dressed. She had a killer outfit on. She put on her favourite sleeveless red mini-dress, black stockings and brand new pointed toe red Grrly Grrls mules. If she moved at all, you could just see her stocking tops and her feet and legs looked amazing in those open back pumps. As she started to leave, I stopped and said "aren't you wearing panties?" With a sly grin, she said it would be a waste of clean panties now that her pussy was so wet. I kissed her goodbye and wished her a great day. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked down the driveway to her car.

I could hardly wait for Karen to get home today, knowing that she was in for another massage from Erin. What Erin didn't know is my wife and I had our own plan now. When my wife finally got home, she slipped off her black flats at the front door and was very unstable walking to the living room. I asked her where her Grrly Grrl mules were and she told me Connie was wearing them home. I asked her what I could do for her and she said she could use a drink and some time on the couch. I grabbed her a drink and sat down beside her. As she sipped, she started to tell me about her day. My wife also told me that I couldn't touch her for a while as she was just too sensitive all over.

Karen arrived at work and was greeted by Steve, Connie and Cheryl. Today, something was different, especially with Connie. Connie was wearing a very sexy outfit herself (miniskirt, nylons and heels) instead of her usual conservative attire. She went to her desk and noticed her white heels weren't in the same spot as she left them. Odd, she thought, maybe the cleaner moved them. She picked them up and immediately noticed stains on them and the faint smell of pussy. She looked at Cheryl and then Connie. Connie was watching her and smiled when my wife got her heels close enough to her face to smell them. Holy shit, had Connie masturbated with her heels? Had my wife inadvertently awakened something in this married coworker as a side effect of my plan? I sure hoped so.

My wife noticed that Steve was paying more attention to Connie and she got jealous. Although Connie is younger and more fit, my wife is no slouch and definitely knows how to flirt. They could all see each other from their desk arrangement, so my wife could see that Connie was dangling her heels expertly. My wife started dangling her mules pretty wildly until one dropped right off her foot. This grabbed Steve's attention. She wiggled and stretched out her nyloned toes and looked over at Connie. Connie was watching her instead of Steve!

When Connie's eyes met my wife's, Connie smiled and looked over at Steve. Her expression changed to frustration and she dropped her heel off with a loud clack. This got Steve's attention back to her. It was becoming a competition and my wife enjoyed the challenge. Connie uncrossed her legs and started to shoeplay with both of her heels. Connie spread her legs slightly to give Steve and my wife a pretty decent view of her pantyhose covered panties. My wife said she found herself getting turned on by Connie's moves. Steve was almost staring at Connie now.

My wife then said she uncrossed her legs, slipped her mule back on, lifted both of her feet and dropped them to the floor. This made a very loud clack that drew all eyes back to her. She slid down a bit in her chair and opened her legs wide. My wife told me that she had forgotten she had no panties on momentarily but said "what the hell" to herself and started slipping her feet in and out of her heels. Connie knew she was beat at that point but asked Steve to come look at something on her computer. She talked to him quietly and then he left the office.

My wife asked Connie where Steve went. Connie sent him to get some supplies. My wife just nodded and went back to her work while keeping her legs obscenely wide open for Connie to see all. Steve was gone for about 10 minutes and when he got back, both women smiled at each other, slipped their shoes on and crossed their legs.

Whatever was happening had passed and nothing else happened except my wife going over to Connie's desk to ask her something. This gave her an opportunity to get her hips near Connie's head. My wife saw Connie's nostrils flare as she would have smelled my wife's pussy at that distance. At the end of the workday, my wife switched into her black flats and left the new red mules under her desk beside her white heels. She then headed off for her massage.