Housewife Awakening Pt. 05

Story Info
Awakening of a housewife to lesbian sex and fetishes.
2.2k words
4.27
5.5k
3

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 4

When Karen got home from work, she was obviously aroused. She was a bit later than I expected because she stopped by to see Erin and borrow the Hismith Servo with the 6" long, 1.5" thick dildo attachment on it from her first session. Karen told me that Erin didn't know she was coming and said she had to clean it up because she had used it on herself on her lunch break. Karen told her not to bother.

Karen dropped her bags, went straight up to the bedroom and laid on the bed with her legs spread wide as I assembled the massager. She said she wanted to get right down to business, so she pulled out the remote vibrator from her dripping pussy and had me push the pussy juice crusted massager's cock into herself. She asked if I remember how Erin administered the massage and I did. She told me that once the dildo was in her as deep as it would go, I could do whatever I wanted with her body. With that, she rolled onto her stomach and I positioned the massager, started it and it began plunging in and out in 2" strokes. I slowly turned up the speed and Karen finally instructed me to just go to full speed. She was already warmed up from her pussy being full of vibrator all day.

I adjusted it to max speed and that's when I saw things really start. It was going so fast, it didn't even look like strokes any more. It looked like waves that transferred into Karen's pussy and ass. She had an orgasm but it never ended. Her breathing was heavy and pussy juice began flowing out of her. For about 15 minutes, this continued until she started gasping and her juices weren't flowing as much. I figured this must be the cue to move in deeper. I moved in deeper and her heavy breathing returned and her pussy juices started flowing again. After 30 minutes or so and two more depth changes, this wonderful machine was pounding her to full depth. Her eyes closed and she went a bit limp but her pussy kept flowing out her orgasms, so I figured this was a good time to do some things. The first thing I did was remove her black flats and slid them into the pussy juice puddle under her, so her juices could flow into them.

At first, I just admired what was happening in front of me. My wife was on another planet having an endless orgasm and her juices were filling her favourite black flats. I was going to keep her in this state for a good, long time. I then slid her stockings down until they were at her ankles. I grabbed two small vibrators from our collection, turned them on and slid them into her stockings until they were under her toes. I pulled her stockings back up. Even if she didn't know what to do, her toes did and they started curling around the vibrators. I grabbed two panty vibrators (our collection is extensive!), turned them on and slipped them into her bra over her rock hard nipples. I started stroking my rock hard cock while admiring my wife's whole body active in giving her orgasms. I even got up and got a drink. I left her like this for about 30 minutes.

I did some quick math and realized her pussy had already endured almost 25,000 strokes. I needed to cum badly, so I straddled her and put the head of my cock on the warp speed dildo plunging her soaking pussy. I slipped my cock in alongside it but knew I wouldn't last 5 seconds. As soon as my cock was slick with her pussy juice, I pulled out. Karen never let me do anal but now she said I could do whatever I wanted to. I slowly slid my cock up her ass until my balls were being massaged by the high speed dildo. The intense pounding from the massager was vibrating her whole body. I only lasted a minute or two and unleashed a load like I've never felt deep inside Karen's ass.

After a moment, I withdrew my cock and went into the bathroom to clean up. When I returned, I started to remove all of the vibrators, slide her flats out from under her and finally slowed the massager down and withdrew the dildo. Karen just laid there and her body and pussy convulsed for about 5 minutes before she came back to earth. I got her a glass of water so she wouldn't get dehydrated and let her relax for about 15 minutes before asking her how she felt. She said she couldn't describe it. She said she went to some place in her mind where she was experiencing pure pleasure. She said it radiated from her pussy but she could feel it on her toes and her nipples. She also said that, in her dream, even being penetrated anally felt wonderful.

I told her what I witnessed and asked her if she wanted to see how many orgasms her pussy released. When I showed her the black flats that had about 1/2 inch deep of juice in it, she couldn't believe it. She was so weak that she couldn't even get up. I ran her a hot bath, undressed and carried her to the tub. As she soaked in the tub, I grabbed her black flats and retrieved the white heels from her bag and started pouring her pussy juices into them. I left both pairs with 1/4 inch of pussy juice in them to dry. When Karen was ready, I helped her from the tub and tucked her into bed. I couldn't believe what we accomplished in one week.

Thankfully, it was Saturday and we both slept in. When Karen woke up, she asked if I could give her another pussy massage but using the bigger attachment. She agreed it was a great way to start her day. I asked her if she could get up, drain her bladder and then drink a few glasses of water first. We had all day and I was planning on putting my wife through a long session with the massager.

An idea popped into my head as Karen was in the bathroom. I texted Erin and asked her if she was free this morning. I told her what I had in mind and she just asked 'what time?' She came back to bed and laid down, completely naked and ready. I slid down and put my mouth on her pussy. I noticed her pussy was now just hanging slightly open and her pussy lips were hanging more. I loved it and delved into her and then ground my tongue into her clit until she came in my mouth.

I changed the massager attachment to the large one and asked if she was sure. I realized I needed to use one of her shoes to catch her pussy juices, so I got up quickly and grabbed one of her soft brown leather flats. I lubed the dildo lightly as the amount pussy juice she was going to produce would keep it lubed. I slid about 1/2 of that 10" monster into her pussy and she moaned. She told me to take it slow this time.

She was giving me the cues to increase the speed and, within about 10 minutes, the dildo was flying was at full speed. Almost immediately, the orgasming started. Her pussy was just dripping into her shoe and she was clutching the bed sheets wildly. Recognizing the cues after about 20 minutes, I pushed the dildo in another 2" or so. Her pussy just kept releasing orgasms and I could already see her will to respond slipping away. She was just letting the machine and the large dildo do its job. After another 30 minutes, it was time to reposition, so I pushed the dildo in another 2". She had about 9" inside her now and was now completely covered in sweat and her flat was filling up with her pussy juices fast. To my shock, she took this depth for about 45 minutes.

It was time, so I pushed it all the way into her pussy. Her pussy was taking all 10" of this jackhammer now. This was the point where she went limp but her pussy kept pulsing and juices kept coming. I texted Erin and asked if she was on her way, she texted back that she was just coming to the door. I ran downstairs to greet her and she could definitely see my cock was hard through my shorts. I told her to come upstairs as Karen was in a trance now. Erin was impressed when she saw the state Karen was in. I told Erin that I wanted Karen to wake up, when it's time, with Erin's fist deep inside her pussy. Erin agreed and asked how long I was planning on letting her be in this orgasmic state. I wasn't sure but I said I wanted to fuck Erin on top of my wife.

Erin stripped off her little summer dress and straddled Karen's head with her ass facing south. I straddled Karen's chest and waited to see if this would take her out of her orgasmic bliss. No response. I slid my cock into Erin's pussy and started pounding her hard. Her pussy juices started to drip onto my wife's face as I plowed in and out of her. It might have been dangerous but I wasn't thinking with my brain at this point, so I pulled out of Erin's pussy and put my cock in my wife's open mouth. I didn't know what to expect but nothing happened. She was oblivious in this state. I plowed back into Erin's pussy and let loose a monster load inside her. I withdrew my cock and told Erin to let her pussy drip our combined cum onto Karen's face.

My wife had cum on her mouth, her cheeks, on her glasses and in her hair now. Erin told me she wanted to do something before we pulled Karen out of her orgasmic universe. Erin brought a chair over to the bed, so she could position her pussy nearly Karen's feet. She reached down and tucked my wife's toes into her pussy. Then, with a groan, she pulled on Karen's ankle to plunge her foot into her pussy. My cock became hard instantly. I grabbed my wife's Hitachi and put it on Erin's clit. Erin gyrated like wild on Karen's foot until she finally collapsed from a massive orgasm.

Erin pulled my wife's soaked foot out and and we repeated this with her other foot. Erin was getting a bit worried as Karen had been non-stop orgasming for almost three hours and her pussy had taken about 100,000 strokes. Erin pulled out the brown leather flat that I used to catch my wife's sweet nectar and handed it to me. Holy shit, it was almost full to the top with pussy juice.

Erin slowed the massager down quickly and slowly withdrew it. She took the flat back and lubed her hand and halfway up her forearm with Karen's pussy juice. She easily slid her hand up Karen's overworked pussy. She said that she figured her pussy might have enlarged as she kept pushing in deeper. She stopped halfway up her foreman. She told me, in layman terms, the massager put her body in a state of arousal that caused her pussy to make more room. The monster dildo was literally drilling her pussy deeper for the last two hours. Now, Erin's hand was deep in my wife's body and she just held it there.

After about 10 minutes, Karen started to come around. Erin talked to her softly as to explain why she was there and why her hand was deep inside her body. Erin told her that I called her because I wanted to make sure what I was doing was safe. Karen thanked her for coming and asked why Erin's hand was deeper inside her than anything had ever been. Erin told her she wanted to check her pussy and cervix to see what the effects of the large dildo at speed were on her. She told Karen she was finished and would take her hand out. Karen shocked me when she said, "please keep it in there Erin, it feels amazing".

As soon as Erin moved at all, Karen erupted in an orgasm. Erin took that as a signal to start stimulating her more. She started fist fucking Karen's pussy and a series of orgasms started to happen. Karen grabbed Erin's arm and pulled her in even deeper. Erin was almost in to her elbow now and Karen was enjoying it a lot. My wife erupted in one more body wrenching orgasm and passed out. Erin slowly removed her hand and arm from Karen's completely gaped pussy. Her arm was slick with Karen's juices, so the two of us licked it up. Karen came to after a couple of minutes and grabbed me in a big hug. She thanked me for awakening her sexually again and warned me she had a lot of pent up fantasies she wanted to fulfill.