Housewife Awakening Pt. 04

Story Info
Awakening of a housewife to lesbian sex and fetishes.
1.9k words
4.07
7k
4
2

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 3...

My wife arrived at Erin's massage parlor right on time. Erin greeted her warmly and commented on how amazing she looked. Karen returned the compliment as Erin was wearing her white lab coat and brown leather flats again. Erin blushed and said it was just comfortable work scrubs. Erin asked if my wife wanted to deal with anything in particular. Karen just said, "I'd love my feet massaged and, if it's not asking too much, another vagina massage." She also asked if Erin would mind undressing her too. Erin assured her vagina massage and undressing her will always be an option for her. Erin said that my wife would be surprised how many women get vagina massages these days. Karen asked Erin if the massager was part of the usual vagina massage. Erin said her and another female masseuse had only done it on a couple of willing women but wanted to expand the list. The images that came into my wife's imagination made her pussy even more wet.

My wife laid down on the table and Erin slowly removed her black flats one by one and started rubbing her sweaty nylon feet. Erin asked if she could roll onto her back. When my wife rolled over, her dress hiked up and exposed her legs above her stocking tops. She also deliberately spread her legs to give Erin a view of her wet pussy. Once Erin almost brought my wife to an orgasm with her wonderful foot massage, she moved up, pushed her dress up more and started slowly massaging her pussy. Erin shyly said to my wife "Your pussy is already so wet and relaxed. How was your day?" As Erin massaged her pussy, Karen told Erin all of the details of her day.

As Erin worked away, my wife slipped her hand up underneath Erin's lab coat and found she had nothing on under it. Erin spread her stance to give my wife access to her pussy. Karen said Erin was very wet and she easily slipped two fingers into her pussy. With my wife's fingers deep in her pussy, Erin grabbed the dildo attachment she was going to use and showed it to Karen. Erin was still playing the game and pretended not to notice the fingers in her pussy. My wife gasped when she saw the attachment this time. It resembled an enormous, extremely veiny cock that looked to be about 10" long and 2.5" thick. Karen mustered her most innocent face and asked Erin if that would fit. Erin said she could tell from the last session that my wife could benefit from a bigger size. Erin asked Karen if she was ready and she replied by opening her legs wider.

Erin attached the dildo to the machine and slowly slid about half of this monster into my wife's pussy. Knowing Karen and her level of arousal, she could have rammed it all the way in one move! Erin turned it on and it immediately gave Karen an orgasm. It took a couple of minutes but she slowly worked up the speed until it was maxed out and hammering my wife's pussy at warp speed. Once it hit full speed, Karen's pussy, again, took on a mind of its own and started orgasming constantly. Karen was able to to slip another finger in Erin's pussy. Recognizing the need to change position, Erin plunged the dildo in a little deeper and the continuous orgasms went on.

Taking this as a cue, my wife slipped a fourth finger up Erin's pussy and she was easily accepting it. Being completely unable to count how many orgasm she was having, Karen just submitted her pussy and body to this wonderful invader. After several more minutes, Erin needed to adjust the machine again and plunged it all the way into my wife's pussy. Figuring she'd lose control or consciousness soon, Karen slipped her whole hand up Erin's pussy. After a few minutes, this warp speed invader caused my wife's pussy to relax and let it slip into a place in her body she had never felt before. She was still conscious but she said the constant orgasm intensified and the last thing she remembers before she blacked out was Erin fucking her hand and her own pussy contracting uncontrollably.

When my wife came to, Erin's pussy was still enveloping her hand and Erin's pussy juices were running down both of her tanned legs. She slid off Karen's hand and grabbed some towels for Karen. Karen was soaked in sweat and her pussy had released what looked like a bucket of her juices. Erin told her she was proud of her as she had taken over an hour of the massager. Erin told my wife that the longer and the more releases of orgasms the vagina has, the closer her whole body gets to a relaxation state that rivals any drug. Erin said she thinks they reached my wife's orgasm nirvana point and asked if she would be willing to help her explore the limits of the treatment. My wife finally sat up with help, thanked Erin so much and they kissed deeply for a few minutes. My wife said she wanted to be Erin's test subject but she needed it to be more sexual than clinical. Erin said something that Karen will never forget: "you are my best friend and I love you. I want you and I to explore our relationship to heights neither of us has ever known. This goes beyond what we've done so far."

Surprisingly, my wife wasn't sore when she got home. Karen was over stimulated and the feeling of euphoria was lingering on. That night, she let me do anything I wanted with her and apologized there was no way she could orgasm again. I understood and as I explored her body and pussy, I noticed she had changed. She was in a state of constant arousal and, although she said she couldn't, I think she was still having a much milder but constant orgasm as I fucked her totally ruined pussy with my cock and two dildos about the same size.

Karen woke me up in the morning with her mouth on my cock. She was taking me all the way down her throat. Just as I was about to cum down her throat, she pulled my cock out, got out of bed and started getting ready for her day. I guess I had that coming. As she was getting ready, I went downstairs and cummed into her black flats at the front door. When she came down to the kitchen, she was dressed so sexy. She had on her knee length, button front, black floral print dress and white nylons. I asked her if she was wearing panties today and she said that she was. I was surprised and she said she had to wear them to hold in a remote vibrator for the day. She kissed me goodbye and went to the front door. She slipped on her black flats and looked right at me with a naughty smile. Watching her walk to the car and knowing my cum had soaked her nylons and feet made my cock swell again.

Karen knew her vibrator had about 2 hours of run time, so she planned on using it sparingly throughout the day when she needed it. When she arrived at the office, Connie and Steve were already there. Both had work to do and had stayed late the previous day and came in early this morning. She immediately noticed both pairs of her shoes were in different places than when she left. Knowing what cum stains look like in a shoe, she immediately recognized them in one of her brand new red mules. It was Steve's last day as an intern and he probably couldn't resist them. Her other mule had different stains on it. The toe had stains on it all over the toe and some on the insole. My wife quickly hatched a plan. She slipped off her wet black flats and slid the cum stained red mule out to the front of her desk. She looked to make sure Steve was watching and she slipped her nylon foot into it slowly. Steve's eyes were locked on her foot. She looked up and saw that Connie was also watching all of this. My wife then took the pussy juice stained mule and brought it right up to her nose as Connie watched. She sniffed it all over and then licked the toe. Connie tried to look away but couldn't. Karen then slipped that mule onto her foot. These shoes didn't go with her outfit but she was determined to wear them for the day.

Throughout the day, Karen used her remote vibrator occasionally. She even sat on Connie's desk to talk to her at one point. Karen had undone several of the buttons on her dress and had the vibrator running as she got as close to Connie as she could. She also dangled the pussy juice stained mule as she talked to her. Connie was getting visibly excited. Karen then asked her what size shoe she wears. Connie said she wears a size 7. Karen got up and went back to her desk. She brought her over her black flats and asked if she liked them. Connie said she did. Karen said they'd look great with her outfit and asked her try them on. Connie slipped off her heels and slid her feet into Karen's flats. Connie sort of cooed and said they are so warm and soft. She asked if she could wear them for the day and Karen said she hoped she would. Karen returned to her desk and saw Connie remove one of the flats to check it out. She could see wetness on the bottom of Connie's nylon foot and Connie would obviously have noticed them wet layer of cum in the flat. She just put the black flat back on and was curling up her feet in them to feel them with her insoles and toes. This turned my wife on, so she restarted her vibrator.

My wife was sort of lost in her work and a few minor orgasms when Connie came over and sat on her desk at the end of the day, after Steve said his goodbyes and left. She said she needed to confide in someone and confessed to my wife that she had cheated on her husband with Steve. She said they did it in the office last evening when everyone was gone and that Steve had jerked off into Karen's red mule and rubbed her pussy with the other one. My wife assured Connie her secret was safe with her and told her that it turned her on that she had done that. Karen then slipped her black flats off Connie's feet and rubbed her damp nylon toes. After some more talk, Karen slipped off her red mules and put them on Connie's feet. She told her to wear them home and challenged her to fuck her husband with them on. Connie said she'd get fucked with them on. Connie then shyly asked her if she wouldn't mind going for a drink some time after work. She said she felt a good connection with Karen and just needed a girlfriend to talk to about stuff. She hadn't made any new friends since her and her husband moved to town almost a year ago. Karen agreed and asked Connie if she likes massages.