Nude Beach Encounter Pt. 01

Story Info
An older couple, a younger couple, and a nude beach.
3.3k words
4.08
31.8k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they say on television and in the movies, this story was "inspired by actual events."

==========

It was a nice warm day, and my wife Sarah and I decided to head to the nude beach near our house that we like to frequent. During the late spring, summer, and early fall, we try to get there once a week or so, usually on a weekday when it's less crowded. It's a beautiful, large beach with spectacular views. While most of it is family-friendly, the far end is known as being clothing optional. From the parking lot it takes about ten minutes to walk to the nude section, but it is well worth it. It's generally much less populated than the main section of the beach, with people more spread out. There are no signs warning people - "You are entering a clothing optional beach!" - and the border between the two parts is somewhat fluid.

We arrived early, around 10:00am, which we usually like to do. There were few cars in the parking lot, and as we started to walk along the water to the nude section, there were few people to be seen. By the time we got to our destination, we saw that we had pretty much the whole beach to ourselves. There were a few individuals spaced well apart, and two or three couples as well. We chose a spot further away from the water, closer to the cliff that marks the back of the beach. It was still a bit breezy that early in the morning, with the wind coming off of the ocean, so the cliff provided a bit of protection to keep us warm until the sun rose higher in the sky.

We spread out our large blanket, put down our chair, and opened our large beach umbrella. I immediately stripped off my clothes, and lay down naked on the sunny portion of the blanket with the book I was reading. I had carefully applied suntan lotion all over my body when I got out of the shower a couple of hours earlier, so was ready for the day. Sarah sat in the chair, but kept her dress on as she was still a bit cool sitting in the breeze.

We enjoyed the day, and watched as more people came and sat in the nude section. One of our favorite things to do is to watch people coming onto the beach, and wait for them to take off their clothes. The majority of the people at this beach are typically single guys, but there are generally a smattering of women and couples, both gay and straight. This day was no different as the nude section began to fill up.

About 30 minutes after we arrived, we noticed a couple walking toward us. They appeared to be in their 20s, and were carrying the typical accoutrement of beachgoers - blankets, a small cooler, towels, and what looked like a small pop-up tent in a bag. They were good looking; the woman had nice curves, which both Sarah and I like, and the guy appeared to be pretty buff. As they walked about ten feet in front of us, they smiled and said, "Hello," and we returned the greeting.

We continued to watch them as they walked a short ways past us. They stopped only about 10 yards away from us, but much closer to the cliff, in a section where there is a small V-shaped notch in the cliff. This seemed a bit close to us for politeness; usually in this section, people were considerate about not sitting too close to other people to respect privacy. But as long as they weren't playing loud music, or talking loudly on their cell phones, I didn't think it would be a problem.

I was lying on my stomach reading my book, and was facing toward the couple. Sarah was in her chair, also angled toward them. With our sunglasses on, it was easy to watch them without appearing to be too pervy about it.

The couple laid out their big blanket almost right up against the cliff, and put their other things on top of it. The guy unzipped the tent bag, and with just a couple of pulls and twists, out came one of those pop-up tents supported by thin, flexible fiberglass poles. They set it up with the front of the tent facing toward us and the ocean. A good number of people brought portable tents or lean-tos to the beach to provide some shade or shelter from the wind, so it's not unusual to see them on the beach. Between the cliff, and they way they positioned the tent, Sarah and I would be the only ones who would have a view of their set up. There were a couple of other people beyond us in the same line of sight, but they were far enough away that they wouldn't be able to see very much.

While the guy continued to lay out their various items on the blanket, the woman unzipped the U-shaped flap in the front, and climbed into the tent. We could just see through the open front flap that she was taking off her clothes in the tent, which struck me as a bit odd. Most people, if they're going to get nude, just shuck off their clothes when they get to the beach. Sarah looked at me and said quietly with a smile, "She must be a little shy."

I replied, "Yeah, guess so, but I hope she'll be coming out of there. Won't mind seeing her naked with those nice tits and ass."

She laughed, "So typical of you."

"Yeah, but admit it, you liked her body just as much as I did."

She chuckled, "Yes, that is true." Sarah was very bisexual, having been in relationships with women for a long time before we first met. If you have read some of my other stories, you know that we've been swingers in the past, and we have many conversations about our mutual admiration for curvy women. Sarah has very much of an hourglass figure herself - big breasts, a narrow waist, and great hips and ass. She enjoys showing it off, whether when dressed or at the nude beach.

"And what about you," I asked, "when are you taking your dress off?"

"Well now, who's the impatient one today," she responded. "I was just waiting for it to warm up enough, and I guess it has." With that she stood up, and lifted her dress over her head. When we go to the nude beach, she doesn't bother with underwear or a bra, so she was standing there naked. As I glanced over at the couple nearby, I saw that the guy had definitely taken notice of Sarah's act, as he had stopped what he was doing and was staring right in her direction. I liked that he was doing so; even though we were probably 30 years older than them, it gave me a thrill that he was checking out my wife, and I knew that Sarah got off on that as well. She folded her dress, put it on our blanket, and sat back down in her chair.

The guy continued arranging things on their blanket, and a minute later, the woman came out of the tent. She was in fact naked, and her body did not disappoint. She had great tits, with large nipples and dark areola that were big enough for us to see from a distance. She too had a great ass that we got a nice view of as she bent over facing away from us to put her clothes on the blanket. She then lay down on her stomach with her head toward us.

After finishing arranging things on the blanket, the guy stood up, and took off his shirt and bathing suit. He was pretty buff, and I looked over at Sarah, who was staring at him. "Hey, take a picture, it'll last longer," I kidded her.

She playfully kicked some sand toward me. "You drool over her, I'll admire both of them," she responded.

As the guy lay down next to his girlfriend, the two of us returned to our books. Every now and then I'd glance over to see if anything was going on, but she appeared to just be reading a magazine and he looked like he was doing something on his phone.

I continued reading and was getting engrossed in my book. About 15 minutes later, Sarah nudged my foot with her toe. I looked at her, and she subtly nodded her head toward the couple. I looked over there and saw that the guy was putting suntan lotion on the legs of the woman. She had put her magazine down, and was lying with her head on her crossed arms.

As he did this, every now and then he'd glance over toward us. We still were being careful to appear to be absorbed in our books, but it was easy to watch them behind our sunglasses without being too obvious that we were doing so. He continued to apply the lotion, going up higher on her legs, and eventually began rubbing it on her ass as well. Glancing over at Sarah, I could see that she was enjoying this show as much as I was.

He was spending a lot of time rubbing the lotion on her ass, certainly more than seemed necessary. We were close enough to see that he was trailing a finger up and down her crack as he did this. He continued to glance over at us, as if to make sure we were watching, and she too lifted her head off of her hands and looked at us. It was highly erotic, not just what he was doing, but knowing that they appeared to be putting on a show for us. I began to feel an erection coming on, and was happy that I was lying on my stomach on our blanket.

After a few minutes of this, he continued upward on her body, putting the lotion on her back, her neck, and her arms. I looked at Sarah, and could see that she was fixated by this exhibition as well. Eventually he was done with her, and began putting the lotion on the front of his body as he sat on the blanket. He covered his chest and arms, and then stood up, facing right at us. He then began rubbing lotion over his crotch, including his cock. I looked over at Sarah, and she was almost licking her lips she was enjoy this display so much.

"Down girl," I said to her.

"Okay, that's really hot," she replied to me. "I'd like to get my hands on that cock."

I laughed. "I bet you would."

He moved on to his legs, and when he was finished, lay down on the blanket next to his girlfriend and went back to his phone.

"Well, that was quite a show," Sarah said to me quietly.

"Yeah, I thought you were enjoying it."

"And what about you? You get hard watching it Bob?" she asked.

"Yes I was getting a bit of a hard-on when he was rubbing his finger down her crack."

"Lucky for you you were face down," she laughed. "You think they knew we were watching?"

"Knew?" I responded. "They wanted us to be watching."

"Yup, I think you're right. Well, some people are just exhibitionists I guess. I'm ready to get some sun on my back." Sarah got up from the chair, and lay down on her stomach next to me on the blanket, on the side closer to the couple. We both went back to our books.

Every now and then I'd glance over at the couple, but it appeared that the show they were putting on was over. She continued reading her magazine, and he was engrossed in his phone.

It was getting a little warm, so I decided to walk down to the water and get my feet in. I started walking the approximately 30 yards or so to the shoreline, glancing around to see who else may have come on to the beach. There were a few woman and couples to look at, but the scene was still populated primarily by nude guys. I stood in the water for a few minutes cooling off, and then turned and headed back to our blanket.

As I got closer, I saw that Sarah had closed her book and was looking at the couple again. I looked over, and saw that the woman was now lying on her side, with the front of her body facing toward us, and the guy was doing the same, spooning her, and he had draped one hand over her body and was lightly rubbing his fingers over her breasts. I lay back down on the blanket.

"You better lie down before you get a stiffy," Sarah said.

"Mmm, that is pretty hot," I responded. Like before, every now and then the guy would glance over at us. "They must really get off on putting on a show like this."

"Yeah, that's pretty clear. Whatever floats your boat, I guess."

The guy continued stroking her breasts, and every now and then he'd let his fingers graze her nipples.I felt myself getting hard, so I shifted around so that I was lying on my side, up against Sarah, with my cock nuzzled up against her.

"Ooh, somebody is definitely enjoying this show," she said with a laugh as she reached behind her, grabbed my cock, and felt it stiffening against her side. She too rotated her body so that she was on her side facing away from me, and scooted back just a bit, pushing my cock between her ass cheeks. I responded by pushing further up against her, which only served too make me even harder.

"And I bet this is making you wet, isn't it," I said to her, as I reached my hand around to her front and grazed her labia with my fingers.

She slapped my hand and put it back where it had been. "Not appropriate," she reprimanded me.

"Why not," I pouted. "He's touching his girlfriend's nipples, why can't I touch your pussy? You know, tit for tat." I laughed out loud at my joke.

"Very funny, smart ass. First of all, we're not 20-somethings, we're in our 50s and have been married for decades. Second, you're a respected professor at a university nearby, and how would it look if somebody you know saw us and word got out that Professor Bob was feeling up his wife in public?"

"I don't know, maybe it would enhance my reputation on campus," I said, with a sly smile.

"I don't think so. And third, just because they're doing it, it doesn't make it right for us."

"Oh c'mon," I told her, "you can admit that you were enjoying watching them. Wouldn't you like them to watch us as well?"

Sarah sighed. "Yes, I'll admit it, it was hot to watch what they are doing, and the exhibitionist in me would like to do the same. But I'm just not ready for something like that."

I rubbed her back. "Don't worry, sweetie, I won't push you into something you're not ready for." And after a dramatic pause, "Not yet, anyway."

She slapped at me again. "You're incorrigible!"

By this time, the guy had stopped touching his girlfriend's tits. We both went back to our books until about five minutes later, the two of them stood up. Taking his hand, the woman led him around to the front of the tent, and they entered through the flap. They kept the flap rolled up, so from the angle where we were sitting, we could see just a little bit of what was going on. The tent also had mesh panels on the side, near the top, about a foot or so high and two feet long, so that gave us another small window into what may be going on in there.

While the tent looked like it was probably designed for one person to sleep in, it appeared to be remarkably roomy with the two of them in there. We could see them moving around, but we really couldn't see what they were doing. We had a pretty good idea, however, that they didn't go in there to read Tolstoy to each other.

At one point, we could see the guy appeared to be sitting up, with his back to us through the side mesh panel, and we could see part of the woman's legs through the front flap. "What's going on?" Sarah whispered to me.

"I don't know, but if I had to guess, I'd say she's giving him a blow job."

Sarah tried to subtly shift around on our blanket to get a better angle, but it was hard to see much more from where we were.

"Why don't you just go over, and knock on the tent, and ask them?" I said jokingly. "It's not like they have of those stickers that says, 'If the tent is rockin', don't come knockin'."

"There you go, being a smart ass again," she responded. I pulled her back so she was once again on her side in front of me, with my cock nuzzled up against her ass. "Okay, I can admit it, that feels good," she said.

We continued to watch, but it was hard to tell what they were doing. After about ten minutes, we saw a hand reach around to the front flap of the tent, release the Velcro strap that was holding it rolled up, and it slid down and closed. The zipper was then closed from the inside.

"Don't you think they're going to get hot in there?" I said to Sarah.

"That's not exactly the question on my mind," she responded, looking back at me and winking.

We saw the tent moving around a bit, and every now and then would see part of someone's body through the mesh panel on the side. But much to our frustration, we couldn't see much more than that.

After about 15 minutes, the front flap opened again, and they came out, both looking directly at us with smiles on their faces. We both put our heads back in our books and pretended we weren't watching.

We saw them walk away from their tent and head toward the water. We turned our heads to watch them, and Sarah said, "She does have a nice ass."

"You won't get an argument from me."

"And his is pretty nice, as well," she added with a chuckle.

They stayed down near the water, getting their feet wet for a few minutes, and then walked around a little bit on the nude section of the beach. About five minutes later they returned to their tent and blanket. We continued to look at our books while every now and then stealing a glance at what they were doing. The guy walked Into the V formed by the cliff, and the woman stood behind him holding a towel outstretched.

"Is he. . . ," Sarah started.

"Yup, he's taking a leak," I finished the thought for her. "I guess he didn't want to walk all the way back to the bathrooms at the parking lot."

She started laughing. "Well, that tops everything I've seen so far!"

He finished up, and turned toward us with a grin on his face. The two of them lay down on their blanket, and resumed looking at the magazine and phone. They didn't put on any more of a show for us, and about 30 minutes later, they packed up their belongings and started back for the parking lot. As they walked by us, they both smiled, waved, and said, "Have a great day."

"You too," we said in unison, and gave them a big smile back.

==========

End of part 1. Stay tuned for part 2, where Bob and Sarah return to the beach.