Housewife Awakening Pt. 09

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
1.9k words
4.7
3.9k
3
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 8

When I woke up, my wife and Sarah were sleeping but in a new position. They were firmly scissored together and they had each others toes in her mouths. As I watched, they were slowly grinding their pussies together and suckling on their toes. It was the most sensual and loving thing I've seen between two women. I got up out of bed so I could get a better look. They weren't just scissoring. I caught a glimpse of a good sized dildo connecting their pussies.

In our toy collection, I know we have no double dildos, so one of them has the rubber balls inside their pussy and I assumed it was my wife. I couldn't just spectate any longer so I licked my way up Karen's other leg until I got to the junction of their bodies. The smell of pussy was intoxicating and powerful. I adjusted them a little, so I could bury my face in both of their pussies. This woke them up and I licked both of their pussies until each had an orgasm. Sarah pulled away first and, sure enough, my wife had the giant rubber balls inside her. As Sarah pulled away, the big end of the dildo kind of fell out of Karen's pussy. Her pussy was pretty much permanently hanging open now.

We all got cleaned up and headed out for our respective days. It had become normal now for Karen to dress sexy for work and today was no exception. When she got to work, Connie came in a bit later than her usual. She had a different attitude about her and was dressed fairly inappropriately for work. Tight top, short mini-skirt and heels. When she sat at her desk, Karen had a perfect view of Connie's pussy. No panties with that short of skirt was very dangerous. Thankfully, the boss wasn't going to be in the office that day and Cheryl had the day off. It was just Karen and Connie there.

Connie kicked off her heels and started telling my wife about her day. She went for her massage with Erin and requested the 10" dildo attachment. She survived two hours on the Hismith Servo with that. She told Karen she felt things she had never felt before in her life and wanted to stay on it forever. My wife knew that feeling. Connie thanked my wife for suggesting it and said she was going to be seeing Erin more often.

Karen went over to Connie's desk, knelt down, spread Connie's legs and went to drive her tongue into Connie's raw gaping pussy. Connie stopped her because she was worried that the numerous orgasms she'd had at her massage, with the two lesbians and a load of her husbands cum made her unwashed pussy nasty. Instead, Karen took off one of her brown flats and slid the toe into Connie's sloppy hole. She fucked her loose pussy with ease with her flat until she gave Connie an orgasm. My wife removed the flat and slipped it back onto her foot. She slipped her other flat off and slipped it into Connie's pussy. Karen left flat inside Connie and asked her what was the story from the previous evening.

Connie told her that her pussy felt so empty after being on Erin's sex machine, that she went home to fuck her husband. When she got home, her husband left a message that he wouldn't be home until very late. Desperate to be fucked, she dressed in the same outfit she was now wearing and went out to a few bars. She didn't have much luck, despite her efforts. She then thought she'd try out a bar that supposed to be a lesbian bar.

She hooked up with two women and went back to their place. She said these two lesbians worked her body until well after midnight. They licked her body all over, ate her pussy, fisted her relentlessly and used her like their own personal sex toy. She felt so dirty and wonderful at the same time. After almost 5 hours with these two women, she was finally satisfied and exhausted. When she got home, she made some excuse to her husband about working late. He asked her why she smelled so strongly of pussy. She was busted and admitted to him what she had done with the two lesbians. Instead of being angry, he was turned on. He ended up fucking her loose, used pussy hard without even taking her clothes off.

She woke up late and had to run out the door in her outfit from the previous evening. Connie thanked my wife for opening her eyes to a future where she could be sexually satisfied and re-kindle her sexual relationship with her husband. My wife then watched as Connie fucked herself with the brown flat until she had an orgasm on it. She slipped it out of her pussy and handed it to my wife. Karen put the flat on her foot and returned to her desk. The rest of the day was mostly work with each flashing their pussies to each other. It was Tuesday, so my wife headed to Erin's for her massage.

My wife arrived at Erin's massage parlour at 5:00 and saw a familiar face. It was Beth from church and she was just leaving. They greeted each other and Karen recognized that glow on Beth's face and slight weakness in her knees. Karen made some small talk with Beth and inquired as to when she started coming to Erin for massages. Beth told her she'd be coming for a couple of years and the massages just keep getting better. She gave my wife a little hug, as usual, and whispered "how do you like my perfume?". Karen replied back that it was intoxicating. My wife said all she could smell was pussy on Beth.

With that, Karen went in for her massage. Erin greeted her with a kiss and my wife noticed she also smelled of pussy. Erin said "I see you know Beth" and Karen acknowledged that she did and, damn the confidentially, she wanted Erin to tell her about Beth's session as she got the first part of her massage. My wife laid down and, what became the routine, Erin started to remove her clothing. Karen noticed that Erin was barefoot and her black flats were tucked under the massage table. When Erin slipped off Karen's brown flats, she made a comment about my wife being up to no good today. Karen just smiled.

This time, Erin decided to strip my wife completely naked. As she massaged her, she was slowly covering her completely in oil and things were getting really slippery. My wife said she nearly had an orgasm when Erin went at her oily feet and toes. Erin told her she wanted to try a larger dildo attachment on the massager but needed to warm Karen up a bit before she could. Karen was intrigued and said "do what you need to". Erin's hands were slick, so she slipped most of her hand into my wife's pussy in one motion. Karen gasped and told her to keep going. Erin slid her hand all the way in and she was up against my wife's cervix. She massaged all around the inside of Karen's pussy and was gently stretching it as she did.

After about 10 minutes of this, Erin started to slide her other hand in alongside the first one. Karen gasped but her pussy was so slick and so loose from all the recent activities, it wasn't long before both of Erin's hands were inside and massaging her pussy. For some reason, Karen felt like having an orgasm but Erin was expertly keeping her on the brink instead. As she was doing this, she was describing how things went with Beth. Beth starting coming about two years ago and for about a year and a half, it was just regular massages for her. Beth often left with a very wet pussy just from the massage. Erin knew Beth would be a good candidate for the Hismith Servo treatment because she confided that sex had been painful for her for the last 20 years.

It took Erin a couple of months of suggesting it and telling Beth the research and trying to convince her that it wasn't cheating on her husband since it was a machine therapy. When Beth finally consented to it, the treatment totally blew her mind. She told Erin that she'd never felt that good in all her 63 years and wanted to continue with weekly treatments. Erin started her on the smallest 4.5" dildo with full speed and short 0.5" strokes and, in about five months, has worked up to the 10" long and 2.5" thick at full 6.5" strokes at 300 strokes/minute.

Karen asked Erin what settings she used on her and she was only on 3" strokes (the longest stroke it can do at 600/minute). She asked Karen if she wanted to try more depth or more width this time. Karen told her she wanted to try whatever Beth was doing before she moved to a larger dildo. Erin slowly withdrew her hands from my wife's pussy and slid the Hismith up to the table as Karen wiggled down to meet it. The entire 10" dildo slid in all the way quite easily. Before Erin started the machine, she reached down and pulled one of her own black flats off and put it under Karen's ass. The machine was at it's maximum extension, so Erin started it and set it on a nice and slow stroke speed. She then gradually increased the stroke until this massive rubber cock was plowing in and out a full 6.5". Karen was loving it.

My wife imagined this would be what's it liked to get fucked by a man's large cock. She was handling this pretty easily and enjoying it immensely. After her pussy was completely adjusted to this pace, Erin started to turn up the speed. When it reached its top speed, Karen was having orgasms but nowhere near as intense as the shorter strokes at higher speeds. Karen pushed against the machine and the dildo went deeper inside her. Karen beared down more causing the 6.5" stroke to penetrate her pussy with the full length. This sent her into a series of orgasms. Apparently, brutally high speed or deep penetration were her major orgasm triggers. Erin left Karen on the machine for about 1/2 hour. She then asked Karen if she wanted to switch things up and Karen screamed "God, yes". Erin began lowering the stroke length and increasing the speed. When it was at full speed, the dildo was penetrating Karen's pussy in 3-4" strokes and she started into her continuous orgasm.

Karen was nearly out of it having orgasms but she sensed someone else was in the room. At this point, she didn't care who else might be there. After about an hour of constant orgasms, Karen blacked out. When she woke up, Erin had cleaned her up and was gently massaging her pussy lips and clit. Erin then grabbed her black flat, with about 1/2" of Karen's pussy juice in it, and put it back on her bare foot. Then she picked up her other black flat and poured the juices out of it into both of Karen's brown flats. Karen asked her if that was also her juices but Erin told her it was Beth's. Karen stretched out her legs and begged Erin to put them on her. Karen finished getting dressed, thanked Erin for the wonderful massage and headed home. It made her really horny to know her feet were marinating in Beth's pussy juice as she drove.