Housewife Gets a Massage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krista16
Krista16
489 Followers

Endo placed his hands at the sides of Kate's torso, scooping the trickles of oil that were falling from the large breasts and onto the bed. Slowly he moved both hands up, over each breast, making contact with Kate's nipples.

'Oh my' whimpered Kate, as Endo gripped both breasts covering the nipples. After some squeezing he began to rub his oily palms over the breasts and nipples spreading the oil out all over her chest. Kate let out the occasional groan without realising as Endo repeated the manoeuvre again and again. It had been 5 minutes since she had last looked at the clock on the wall but Kate was enjoying this too much to care. 'This isn't like what I thought' moaned Kate as Endo eased off her breasts and swollen nipples to reach for a towel on the other side of the bed. He then lightly pressed the towel on the large breasts mopping up any excess oil.

'Oh this will be over now' Kate thought just before Ending suddenly reached under the back of Kate's knees and lifted her legs up with her knees against her chest. 'ermmm what are you doing now?' a puzzled Kate asked, knowing Endo now had full view of her pussy. Endo looked down, like an eagle stalking it's prey. A swollen, erupted, soppy cunt greeted him.

Kate was turned on. She knew it was wrong on so many levels but she couldn't help it. 'Look I'm sorry, I'll go now' Kate announced. 'No let me finish' Endo slowly whispered, sounding like a man possessed in a trance in his thick Japanese accent.

With one arm hooking Kate's legs in an elevated position, Endo's other hand slowly moved down her thigh Kate's breathing became more rapid and shallow the closer he got to her cunt. He was very close now and still Kate made no objection.

'Ohhhhhh' Kate let out a sexual groan once Endo made first intentional contact with her wet clit. Teasing her, he his oily hand moved back up her leg left leg. It descended again this time a little quicker and with a squeeze of the thigh, once again making contact with Kate's throbbing pussy before running the hand back up her right leg.

Endo repeated this several times. Kate knew she was feeling extremely horny but also knew this was so wrong. The only other man to make contact with her pussy in the last 15 years was Mark. But somehow this creepy Japanese stranger had invaded that special bond she had with her husband. The truth was, She didn't want this to stop.

'Oh god' Kate moaned as Endo teased a finger along her labia. He then slowly dragged two fingers along the length of her vulva. Kate flinched at contact to her clitoris. The next few strokes Endo touched only her labia. Kate groaned once again, her loudest groan yet. Endo again stroked her clitoris on a downward stroke as Kate sighed almost as though in relief.

'This is good, yes so good' Endo whispered with a wide grin. Kate had her eyes closed as Endo continued to tease her pussy and whisper. Mucus was now erupting from her soppy cunt.

Endo ran his middle finger over her cunt this time applying more pressure. His finger slipped easily between the folds as her labia parted then enveloped over the sides of the finger. Kate shuddered 'oh shit, oh god' Kate cried. Endo then further submerged his finger in her sea of cunt juice and lingered, subtly flexing his finger, testing the tension in her hole.

Kate was now breathing heavily, as Endo played with her juicy hole. He pressed his finger in further until it could go no further causing an almighty groan from the now seduced milf.

'Oh Jesus! Yes!' Kate cried.

Endo suddenly began to finger her in a very aggressive and quick manner. 'Oh shit, oh god, ohhhhh!', Kate screeched as the Japanese pervert brought her closer and closer to orgasm. He kept the quick pace for at least a minute until Kate's vagina completely erupted, spraying flow after flow of cunt juice all over herself, the bed and Endo.

'Ahhh yes, yes', Endo chuckled as he released Kate's legs before spreading them wide. Kate had her eyes shut, panting with clenched fists on the bed. Around 30 seconds passed until she opened her eyes just in time to see a now fully naked Endo climb onto the bed and position himself Infront of her vagina.

'Oh no this is so wrong! I can't do this', Kate protested until she saw the size of Endo's cock. For a short man he was massive. It was at least 8 inches long and very thick from the base up to the giant mushroom head.

Kate was silent as Endo rubbed the tip of his cock down her labia. The silence could have been out of pure shock that this was actually happening and the size of the Japanese cock.

Kate wasn't resisting. She wanted that cock inside of her but Endo continued to tease, rubbing the giant mushroom head along her labia.

Then suddenly without warning, Endo slowly let the full length of his cock slip into Kate. 'Ohhhh my god' she groaned as the giant mushroom head of Endo's cock forced it's way inside the wet pussy causing a powerful orgasm leaving the Milf shuddering. Endo kept his manhood inside Kate as she calmed from her second orgasm.

'Do you not have condoms?' she slowly asked still breathing heavily.

'No need for condom in Japanese massage madam, relax', Endo replied, just as he answered, he began slowly fucking the married mother.

'Oh yeah, ohhh god yes, ohhh fuck', Kate wasn't this vocal with her husband but then again, he didn't possess an 8 inch monster cock she thought to herself.

Endo meanwhile was in complete control, very slowly easing his now glistening cock in and out of her sodden cunt, pausing at the entrance before plunging back in.

The room was filled with sounds of the creaking bed, the wet pussy being fucked and Kate's moans of pleasure.

'ok, ok, now you move on top' Endo instructed. He started to fall into his back while gripping the Kate's arms pulling her on top.

Kate said nothing, grabbed Endo's cock and guided it into her pussy. She was now in control. She rested her hands on Endo's chest and intensely starting riding the big cock.

'Oh god yes, fuck me this is so good!' she screamed as her big breasts bounced up and down as she moved back and forth ferociously.

Kate had never felt such sexual pleasure in her entire life. Part of her wondered whether the shoppers outside could hear her moans but another part of her didn't care.

She also thought about her husband and her children but in this moment she lost all care of the world. She was fully under Endo's spell.

'ohhhhhh fuckkkk!!', she came again, her third orgasm in the massage hut.

Endo regaining control, pulled Kate towards him so her face rested above his shoulder, gripped her ass with both hands and viciously started pumping the milf like a piston from below.

'ohhhh yes fuck me, yes fuck me hard...ohhhhh!!' then came orgasm number 4 leaving Kate collapsed on top of Endo for a couple of minutes while she slowed her breathing and gathered her thoughts.

She lifted off Endo and onto her back again.

'Fuck me again' she commanded.

Endo quickly rose from the bed, grabbed the wife's ankles elevating her legs like before, easing his now glistening giant cock inside her pussy and began fucking her as fast as he could.

Again Kate was very vocal, screaming in response to Endo's hard fucking. Her huge breasts swayed back and forth due to the fast and furious fucking.

Up to this point, Endo showed no time of tiredness but he was breathing heavily, sensing there was a climax of his own on the way.

'Oh fuck, oh god!' Kate repeated as Endo maintained his pace. Then came orgasm number 5. 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! fuckkkkkkk!!', she screamed.

At the same time she felt a lot more wetness in her pussy but in this moment, pleasure was superseding her concerns. She remained on the bed shuddering from the furious fucking she had received. Still in a state of arousal she closed her eyes and for a minute lost consciousness.

Endo, breathing heavily, pulled out his glistening manhood and swiftly rose from the bed. He grabbed a towel from the cupboard and began soaking up the liquids on his belly and legs then using the same towel to wipe the mucus from Kate's legs.

Kate woke just in time to feel the semen dripping out from her pussy but still she did not react. It felt good but she knew she had to go.

Endo by now had dressed back into his white trousers and white robe.

'Right madam, I enjoyed massaging you.' he said with a cheeky grin. 'ermm yes I enjoyed it too, but you came in me', She responded as Endo mopped up the semen that had made its way out of her pussy close to her anus.

'Dont worry, don't worry. It's ok', was all Endo said.

Kate looked at the clock. It was almost 3pm. She remembered she was a married housewife and mother, 'shit!! I have to go'.

She quickly redressed, grabbing her hand bag and ran out of the hut.

There was no time for shopping. 'I might just make it to the school on-time' she thought with optimism.

The End.

Part 2 will be written depending how this goes.

Thanks for reading!!

Krista16
Krista16
489 Followers
12