All Comments on 'Housewife Gets a Massage Pt. 02'

by Krista16

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Screaming

All that screaming woke up her kid. Maybe Johnny will tell Daddy and he will end Endo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This seems written as a

Fantasy of a japonwse with a small dick. It's atrocious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I believe

This is the End-O her marriage, and her time as a mother, unless she gets custody of her soon to be newborn. And that is likely. So is the short life span of a japanese masseur.. PPS ...0*

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
No, no, no

Don't get kids involved. It was bad enough having them in the room next door, it was going to be 1 star then, let alone have one walk in. Unfortunately not rating it will not lower the average, so 1 star it is.

Shame really you could have gone in all sorts of directions with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What.....

A scummy little story - fabulous house loving husband wonderful children all down the sewer for some no doubt disease carrying sexual abuse - Krista 16 this is verbal diarrhoea o

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 5 years ago
Very good

It's only a fantasy but what's the number for Endo? What a wonderful massage, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dumb as hell

She could have easily requested a female to do the massage. She is a cheater and I hope the kid tells the dad and he divorces her skank ass. What a dumb woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Follow-ups seldom match the first

Your first story was excellent. Follow ups are often unable to compete. I found this story too artificial to enjoy.. Sorry. You have the talent. Don't waste it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too risky

Given who she is - how you wrote her character - this just seemed too far out for a married Mother. You want us to believe she's going to risk EVERYTHING for a few moments of sexual pleasure. Her health (who knows how many diseases Endo is carrying?), a pregnancy, her children (will she be awarded custody?) and her marriage. This ending makes her look like a complete and utter fool. That fact alone ruined any chance this had of being a good 2nd chapter.

1 star

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I did not care for this one at all. I have had many massages in my life, some sexual, some not. Never have I had them tag out in the middle for people who specialize in body parts. That was beyond dumb.

Obviously you are trying to set up something for part 3. Why did the husband set her up with a massage at 9 PM at home. The girl says she "happened" to split the massage with her friend... As if by chance... Yet Endo says the husband booked the massage with him directly in the first place. Plus hubby suddenly goes on a trip for the weekend but is unreachable.

I was marginally interested until you had the child walk in and watch Mommy being boned by a stranger AND she kept going...

Repulsive.

KB

BadConscienceBadConscienceabout 5 years ago
Keep it up!

Ignore the haters. This was great, I'd like to see more stories follow this one

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
Bad and with children involved

Sorry but this is an utter failure and doesn't even rate 1* - children have no place in illicit sexual situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She is stay at home mom

And gets pissed when hubby has to go out of town? He should have said they need to share in money making

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Keep it up!

The comment on the story and you comment on them. Guess which one is the real hater.

hair94hair94about 5 years ago
Original Version was Great

I see you revised this chapter. I thought it was great the way it was....I hope you will keep on submitting more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AMWF

Reminds me of the AMWF, but of those there are only a handful of good ones. This adds to it and creates its own thing. Hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story and I’m hoping that part 3 is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Aroused

Golly, this is so good. Let’s have a part 3 with a pregnancy and birth of an Asian-British baby, and maybe the revelation that Mark hasn’t been all that faithful. Resolution: marriage continues with the proviso she continues to be satisfied by Endo, with or without Mark’s approval or knowledge, even. Her awareness of his infidelity gives her the upper hand.

exposewife2018exposewife2018about 5 years ago
excellent!!

I have watched the vids and this was so easy to imagine. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Will there be a third ?

kdad9010kdad9010almost 5 years ago
3rd Please!

I need to know what the husband is playing at

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Great way to involve your wife and satisfy her need for a big cock

Very enjoyable and erotic massage. I wish I could get my wife the same pleasurable experience. When you get a sexy woman meeting a skillful masseur and with big hot cock fireworks happen. This was a good account of all those attributes coming together and massage is always a really good way to turn up the heat. Hubby will undoubtedly gain from his wife's experience and that has to be a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She needs more.

A great followup to Pt. 01. Kate obviously needed more after the first taste, and still needs more after Pt. 02. Lucky Endo. Next step, bigger cocks and more of. A gang bang perhaps. Count me in. Hubby is obviously not keeping it up to her , perhaps he is getting it elsewhere too.

N Z.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Original post please!!!

Please could you post your original story again? It was in my opinion way better!!! I get why you edited it, but please post the original post too, its controversial but that made it great! Its all about fantasy anyway.

Also please continue this story line, its really great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something Afoot....

Suspicious....All of a sudden, hubby is not responding and THAT = is Not like him so...???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!!

An excellent erotic tale!!!

This one definitely needs a few more chapters to bring things to a conclusion....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue please

We need to hear more. But what is this about an original version?

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superexciting stories!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Quite good!

I like this a lot! You get five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thinking about this story days later...

Could it be that Mark knew of the first massage? And could it be that he has cuckold fantasies and arranged the second encounter? This story blew my mind.. good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There has to be more

You cannot leave it hanging there, either hubby is in on this or she has to get the morning after pill to prevent a creating Asian baby and then going on the pill or something so she can have a regular Japanese massage inside her horny cunt with semen as massage oil

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 4 years ago
Erotic

The set up was a bit odd and artificial - the changeover, but hey, it’s speculative fiction. Nice hooks for follow up work. I like the massage theme as I do massage for friends. It’s a sensual way to connect and relax for great sex.

I wish the haters would read the tags and go find nursery rhyme books instead of spreading their bigoted judgement here. Especially odd that a child of an American and a Japanese is described as Asian. I didn’t know that America counted itself as an Asian country. Or is Asian sperm so powerful that it dominates American genes? Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue story

You cannot leave it there. You have to carry on !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)! LOVE this series. Kate is a keeper. Period.

This story has so far got 43,561 views & 50 "faves," which is 1.15 faves per 1k views (a tiny minority of stories get more than 1 fave per 1k views).

Last but not least I want to reiterate that Kate is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Continue

This was an amazing part 2, I hope you take this further......

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

enjoyed it .. very erotic11

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Massage

Great story needs a 3rd massage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First chapter was garbage, so is this one.

Gave it a one star rating. Whenever I see the word "interracial" in loving wives, count on it, you will get a one star rating. There is a category for interracial. Use it.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 3 years ago
I actually preferred this to Chpt 1

You could certainly use an editor, but I enjoyed this follow-up to your original story, which must have been based on the video clip most of us have seen. I can only assume this story has been edited as I did not see where any child walked into the room, and at the end the mother checks to ensure that the children are still asleep. I will vote for a part 3 to see if the masseuse can drag this wife further down the path of depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

UNE MERVEILLE QU'ELLE CONTINUE A LE COCUFÎÉ !!! PAR CONTRE QUE FONT CES ÎMBÉCILES SUR LÎTÉRÔTÎCÀ QUÎ EST UN SÎTE BASÉ SUR L'ADULTÉRE À CRITIQUER LES ÉPOUSES DÉLAÎSSÉE QUÎ TROMPE LEUR MARI AVEC RAISON !!! CES PERSONNES NON RIEN A FAIRE SUR LE SÎTE ! ILS NE SONT LA QUE POUR DENÎGRÉS LES FEMMES ! SÛREMENT DES COCUS QUÎ SÎGNORENT !!!!

😂🤣😅😅😅😇

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would of give this 5 stars like the 1st one but Endo's fucked her twice and haven't even ate her pussy once. I like to eat pussy and I would definitely eat a married mild pussy who happens to he a good woman. Good people do bad things in this world akf I notice most of these readers are very naive. Good people can become drug addicts or gambling addicts. One mistake can become addictive. Not everything is so black and white

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Another unfinished story. Bummer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two excellently written stories. Nicely detailed and deserving of 5 star. Can’t wait for chapter 3 :)

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

2 great Witten stories that still leaving me wanting more hope to read more

Kate needs more of Endo. Please soon chapter 3,4,5

love to eat Kate pussy cleaning her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was very turned on by both stories but this last part was the best. I just KNEW Endo was going to be the one in charge of the last part of her massage! I preferred this two-part story to the 4-parter you wrote subsequently. This was very steamy and I was aroused reading both, one right after the other. I am 67 and widowed but would love to be taken so aggressively. It is almost 2:30am and I am heading for bed but will take the time to have a huge orgasm followed by the best sleep! Thanks for making me squirm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a fun read, will need a continuation for the same. keep up the good work Krista!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a great story and i give it 5 stars. I loved the first fuck scene between Kate and Endo. It was very intense. Then the second time Endo got to fuck Kate, she loved it again. I wonder if Kate will now be regularly fucking Endo as she loved it and preferred Endo to her husband as a sex partner. I cannot see her going without a good fucking from Endo from now on. Great story. Kate was once a faithful wife but now is a wonton slut for Endo and there is nothing that Mark can do about it. I also believe she will be caught eventually by Mark and I hope he divorces her cheating ass when he catches her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding, and most assuredly needs a chapter 3.

dougy2018dougy2018almost 2 years ago

Please continue the story!!! The husband is still away for a few more days and you know she wants more and maybe when he comes home he finds out but she contiunes to be pleasured?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story , need 3rd &4th chapter , would love to hear Kate visited the massage hut again, for a other round of massage and fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why the Husband didn’t text/call or why the story had the Kids in the house in the next room while she screamed thru countless orgasms, but the sex itself was hot. Thanks

Soundguy39Soundguy39over 1 year ago

Part 3 please!! Here is an idea for that:

Mark never did leave on a last-minute business trip. When he collected her license from Enzo, he figured out what she had done, and began a plan to set them both up. I'm thinking he heard from one of the other moms about Enzo's little "hut fuck trailer" after he had been there. The mom that told him about it might have a crush on him and was a loyal wife to her ex-husband when he left her for another woman, and they get together after Mark dumps the cheating slut! I'm hoping she does not get away with such an unforgivable act and regrets it for the rest of her miserable life (after actually having to go out and get a real job as she got nothing from the divorce and only has supervised visitation with her kids after the authorities found out that her kids were in the next bedroom while she was getting the living shit fucked out of her in her marital bed) I'm liking this more as I type this! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needing a part 3

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

Morning after pill ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need more rounds with this hottie and ol boy Endo knocking the cob webbs outta that ass

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I went through life believing every story had a beginning and an end. You must have gone through a different system your stories have no end . So I leave you with one thought. Stick it in your ENDO !

randombeautyrandombeauty6 months ago

Loved it. Again. I was hoping to see Mark enter their room after happily watching all the action. I again imagined my wife being Kate. In fact, I had an nice naked picture of my wife open as I read this awesome tale. I mean, "'Oh yesss, ohhhh fuck, god your so good' she screamed, as the Japanese man fucked the married wife over and over..." that is hot stuff. I am hoping to read more about Kate and her adventures... And I think your words will get a third orgasm out of me at some point today...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story, looking forward to another chapter!

Throw507Throw5075 months ago

would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Need part 3. Maybe have Kate revisit the hut to explore Endo and the other masseuse.

BigbrownpandabearBigbrownpandabear2 months ago

What a fantastic story. I love how he has secretly invaded her house and bed. It would be great if she is shopping and cannot help looking over at the hut getting wet. She resists and starts driving out and notices and other woman leaving which makes it very jealous. She goes home trying to focus but candle She has to go and visit him. She's jealous this woman might be getting something that she's had no she wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKrista16@Krista16
I'm a British guy who is a fan of the cuckold/hotwife genre. I haven't published a story in a few years. Hoping to get the motivation/inspiration soon! Christmas 2023 update - aiming to make some strides in 2024. I want to wrap up current stories featuring Endo and Carl and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES