Housewife Gets a Massage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Endo then started rubbing the oil into her lower legs. Kate flinched at the first physical contact she'd had with this man since their encounter a month earlier. Although she knew it was wrong to have him here in her home, a small part of her was curious about what Endo was going to do. She had been thinking about Endo and the first massage when she was rubbing her own pussy earlier that day. Those thoughts were now returning as much as she tried not to think of them.

Endo stood at the end of the table, rubbing the oil into Kate's feet and ankles. As much as she wanted to end this and send Endo packing, she was starting to enjoy the way in which he squeezed her feet and rubbed her ankles. He then proceeded to massage her calf muscles and then her knees.

Kate was becoming more and more relaxed but couldn't help but feel a little turned on by Endo's touch and remembering that day a month ago. She knew where this could lead and part of her wanted it.

'Ok, now I take off your shorts' Endo announced with his cheeky smile.

Kate gave him a stern look but then lifted her bum from the table to allow Endo to pull the shorts down her legs and drop them to the floor leaving her wearing just her bra and a thong.

Endo wasted no time, leaning over Kate's lower legs, pouring more oil on Kate's thighs and rubbing it in before squeezing the thighs firmly. He then moved to the side of the table and rubbed the inner sides of her shapely thighs.

Kate was now very relaxed but also becoming increasingly aroused. She closed her eyes and allowed Endo to explore unchallenged. She started to feel wetness in her pussy and wondered whether this was visible to Endo through her pink thong.

After a few minutes of rubbing and squeezing of her thighs, Endo made another bold move.

'You do not need your thong' he announced at the same time that he gripped her underwear and pulled it down her legs.

Kate did not respond verbally but did elevate her bum again, allowing Endo to remove the pink thong easily. Her inner, suppressed slut was now winning.

Endo dropped the wet thong to the floor. 'Turn on your belly'. He instructed.

Again, Kate did not say a word and simply obeyed his instruction, now lying on her belly. 'You don't need your bra' was the Japanese man's latest piece of advice as he undid the bra strap before Kate lifted herself slightly, allowing Endo to pull the bra away, leaving Kate completely naked on the massage table.

Endo resumed the thigh massage but this time made contact with Kate's wet pussy with every stroke, until after one stroke, his hand remained over her pussy, running a finger up and down her wet labia.

Still, at this point Kate did not challenge or obstruct Endo in any way. She wanted this and she made it known. 'mmm yeah' she suddenly moaned after one of Endo's strokes.

'Rest on your knees' was his next command and Kate obeyed without question.

After a few more strokes, Endo inserted 2 fingers into Kate's pussy causing an almighty groan from the housewife. 'Ohhh yeah' she moaned as Endo slid the two fingers in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly, the fingering became faster and faster. 'Ohhh god yeah' She moaned loudly as Endo increased the pace yet again. The room was now filled with the sounds of Kate's wet pussy being fingered from behind and her moans of pleasure.

She turned her head around to get a glimpse of Endo as he fingered his pussy. His face had an evil looking grin but Kate's attention became focused on the massive bulge coming through his white trousers. Kate then remembered the size and thickness of Endo's cock.

'Turn on your back' Endo ordered, except this time there was an unexpected response from the milf housewife.

'No' Kate replied, calmly removing her self from the massage table. 'Fuck me now' she commanded before moving onto the marital bed and lying on her back with legs spread.

Endo quickly and eagerly removed his white trousers, trainers and t shirt, revealing the huge thick 8 inch cock.

He joined Kate on the marital bed and lined his cock up with her pussy. He rubbed the tip of the huge cock against her labia and then gently began to insert.

'Oh god yeah, open me' Kate moaned as Endo pushed further inside her pussy.

Endo began with slow but powerful thrusting, causing Kate to screech each time the giant bulbous cock head forced it's way inside at some pace bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Endo, sensing Kate was close to coming, got hold of her knees, elevated her legs giving him even more access and upped the pace.

'Oh yes! oh god! fuck me!' She screeched as Endo flew in and out like a piston.

'Ohhhhhhh godddddd!!' she screamed loudly while Endo's cock was being covered in her juices.

Endo stopped to let her recover and pulled out to reveal his now glistening cock. Kate remained on her back, still shaking from her intense orgasm.

Endo removed himself from the bed and grabbed a bottle of water from the bag left by Carly. He took a few sips before screwing the top back on. He then returned to the marital bed.

'Move onto your knees' Endo instructed. He guided Kate onto her hands and knees so she was facing the doorway that led to the landing. Then with an almighty thrust, he pushed his cock back into her pussy from behind.

'Ohhh jesus' Kate moaned. Endo began pumping her with some force, giving Kate sexual pleasure she had never experienced. Again, the cock moving in and out of the soppy pussy was creating its own squishy noise along with the sound of Endo's pelvis slapping Kate's ass with each thrust.

'Fuck me hard, put your cock deep inside me now!!' she screamed. Kate's tone now could only be compared to that of a woman possessed by an evil spirit. Endo didn't need any encouragement. He continued pumping the cheating wife for 10 minutes straight causing the metal bed legs to creek.

'Oh yesss, ohhhh fuck, god your so good' she screamed, as the Japanese man fucked the married wife over and over from behind with what seemed like endless stamina. Her large 36D breasts bouncing up and down apart from when Endo had a grip of them.

'Ohhh god no, ohhh fuck', Kate moaned as Endo continued fucking her intensely. Endo then started making sounds of his own. 'Ahhhhh yes' he whispered as he sprayed his semen inside of the married wife's pussy.

Kate fell forward and momentarily Endo collapsed on top of her. Both of them breathing heavily and neither made any move to leave that position. Then after a few seconds he started slowly fucking her again.

'Ohhhh fuck' Kate screeched as Endo fucked her at pace again and again while she lay on her front. After a few seconds she had another pleasure filled orgasm, mixing more of her own juice with that of the small japanese man.

Endo withdrew his thick soaking cock. 'Ride on top' he commanded.

Kate lifted herself up and Endo fell onto his back at the same time. She then gripped his glistening manhood and licked the thick head. She could taste both her own juices and Endo's semen which only encouraged her to go further. She then took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could until she gagged. Wasting no more time, she climbed on top of the short Japanese man, directing his cock inside the soppy, dripping and conquered pussy.

'Ohhh yeah' she said with a lustful groan as the solid cock rose effortlessly inside of her. Then, taking charge, she grabbed Endo's arms, pushing them behind his head and started riding him back and forth with wild enthusiasm.

'Ohhh yes, fuck yes!' she screamed once more as she gained more and more momentum. Endo by this point was breathing heavily but also gave the odd moan. This may have been the fuck of his life too.

Kate rode and rode until another countless orgasm took over her body. She released his arms and Endo then took the opportunity to turn the tables. He pulled her further towards him, so her large breasts rested on his chest. They were now face to face and made eye contact. Then like he had done in the massage hut a month earlier, Endo started furiously pumping the wife from below. They maintained eye contact throughout as the bed shook like there was an earthquake. 'Ohhhh yes, you're making me cum again!! Oh fuckkkkkk!!' Kate moaned loudly as another orgasm gripped her.

Endo continued the hard fuck as a now sweaty and tired Kate stared into his eyes in disbelief. Then he growled 'Arghhhhh!!' releasing another massive load of semen inside the married wife.

They both continued to stare into each other's eyes, sharing an intimate moment as they both calmed from their climaxes.

Kate, remembering she was a mother, lifted herself off Endo and the bed and left the bedroom with her dripping pussy, causing stains on the landing carpet.

After checking the kids were still asleep, she went into the bathroom, removing as much semen as she could from her pussy.

Kate returned to the bedroom to find no sign of Endo, the massage table or the bag of oils. All that remained was stained bed sheets and a small white card with a phone number. Endo had quickly left the house, presumably to another appointment, Kate thought to herself.

She picked up her phone and still there was no contact from Mark. This reduced any guilt she may have felt about what took place on this night. She had been fucked by another man in the bed that belonged to their marriage. The pleasure she received was enormous but she knew there was a possibility of pregnancy due to the endless amount of semen that Endo had put inside her.

She collapsed onto the damp bed completely exhausted and drifted off to sleep.

12