All Comments on 'Housewife Turned Slave'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Racism isn't erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the length of your story. I hope you will continue would love to read if Dillon keeps the baby or if it is given to another couple and Dillon and Mark are kept as 24/7 naked slaves. Dillon has been shaved will she lose her hair permanently and maybe even have her head shaved. Mark could lose all his hair too especially pubic and asshole for easier access for all the big cocks he craves. Maybe both could be pierced branded or have tats to show their status. Just some suggestions for the couples future. Thaks again loved your work.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

Such a talented writer, I loved it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The part I liked about this story was that Terry's huge penis was only 7+ inches long.

I always laugh and roll my eyes when I read stories about guys with 12, 13, 14, and 15 inch cocks. I know that abnormally huge dicks exist, but I find it hilarious when they show up constantly in stories.

Why stop there? Surely it must be even sexier if the cock is 17, 18, 99 inches long, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hayley will let Dillion lick counts of black women who will give Dillion reddening spankings on her ass to atone for hate filled racism

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dillion will let her black mistress tie her up on the bed on her stomach with arms and legs tied to corners of the bed. Then ànyoung black woman will strip naked, open a briefcase of needles and colors to start tattooing Dillon's broad shoulders with her mouth plugged shut to block screaming.

After much tattooing, Dillion will be released from her bed and ordered to pay by the black woman by licking submissively her steaming cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1. Switching tenses isn't acceptable. 2. The sex scenes are boring and superficial, just like 99% of porn on the net. 3. The whole story sounds like it escaped the immature brain of a young man. Didn't even make my cunt wet.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 1 year ago

How do they explain to relatives???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I find that the ending was really, really weak. I do have to say that I was surprised that Mark was being fucked by Terry was kind of a twist. Just how long will Dillion and Mark be slaves? Maybe after Dillion has five or six black babies and Mark's ass prolapses, they will be freed? Eventually other neighbors and relatives finally find out about the gangbangs, and maybe some join in as well. I would have liked the gangbang to have taken most of the day and night with several different teams of guys dropping by. Dillion would have to be carried over to her house by a couple of guys, fucked, and then left in the bed. The epilogue could have covered more time and without Mark and Dillion ever getting intimate with each other but otherwise a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ah yeah no

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

get out those WELFARE forms, the sanitation workers who turned you will show you how to fill them out!!! (they do know all the short cuts) lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

illiterate and ignorant as well, what a common combination in this genre

MasterJayeMasterJayeover 1 year ago

You need to continue this story.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Loved it cause I've submitted to Couples a few times. Some times it was a wife picking me up and a Husband watching at first or joining in and some times it was just boyfriend girlfriend wanting me to spice it up for both them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hope there will be more parts, this story must continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you ever redo this story, some constructive criticism as to how to imporve it. First, write not in the present tense. Scripts are written like that, otherwise the writing is choppy in the present tense for reading a story. Second, the very important justification for why the heroine would go along with a blackmail like this is key to credulity within the context of fantasy, or reasonable suspension of disbelief for the reader, if you want to put it another way. When she woke up , obviously knowing she had been drugged and what her last conscious act was meeting this woman and having a drink, she could have easily gone to the doctor or emergency and have had a test for drugs and for signs of sexual activity. Blackmail scheme derailed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All this time Dillion is trying to avoid her husband finding out , even though she is innocent. Then she finds out her husband was (voluntarily?) doing it with the neighbor without telling her he is having anal sex, yet , Dillion will stay with her tormentors, blackmailer and marriage destroyers and have a forced pregnancy just because she had a few orgasms? No thank you. The premise was good but character was too dumb. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More please.

fireman399afireman399a10 months ago

The story was ruined when you put the part about the husband and the other man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

needs to be rewrtten and both Mark and Dillion need to be fucked and turned out that first night, because that's what would happen in the sernario....

briantcalbriantcal9 months ago

Great story thank you !

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I love how they were transformed into their true selves. I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Use of the N word was a turn off. Also, female reference to "my cunt" is unrealistic as females are more likely to refer to their genitals less crudely. Black cock, black dick or black pussy are more stimulating terms. And, "your" cunt is always ok. Otherwise, very good story line except for the rushed and weak ending. Try a slow and prolonged re-wright of everything after the day before husband's return, thereby making a 7 star story into a 10 star contest winner.

rickylaw01rickylaw017 months ago

Well we can say fuck, fuckwhore, cunt, ass fuck, slut but we better not say bigger. Now the dirtiest word in our vocabulary. Unless of course you're a black person as I hear them call each other that all the time

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

A wonderful and very erotic story of transformation in sex slaves. Another terrific short tale from the author.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Black people have used the N word freely among themselves in certain contexts. It does not have the same meaning when used by white people, and goes back to when whites held blacks as slaves in the U.S.. It probably has the same extremely demeaning connotation in the UK.

PiercedClit1717PiercedClit17177 months ago

Wonderful, sexy arousing story.Will there be more? The slave is collared but should also have some erotic/kinky modifications made to her body like a pierced clit (with a ring not a barbell) and a tattoo identifying her as a slave just above her hairless mound. Tattooed nipples, in black or red, pierced vertically and horizontally with the biggest rings possible are incredibly erotic and scream "SEX SLAVE".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have written several stories for Lit, a couple of which are interracial in content. I had mostly positive comments except for a few who insisted that I should have had my white female character be impregnated. Not sure what that's all about, but TwistedManc seems to understand that dynamic better than I do. This story was entertaining if one suspends a desire for reality. Not being critical, it was a fun read.

geniesleepgeniesleep6 months ago

Fantastic story, very well written. Mark and Dillion are both black cock sluts

Anthony1965Anthony19656 months ago

I absolutely love this story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi do

I don't understand why the wife is forced to be impregnated. Otherwise, good story.

GrinchgirlGrinchgirl5 months ago

This story was great although not sure who Trevor is, think someone forgot to change a name on page 2.

Nice twist at the end.

sgoliveirrasgoliveirra4 months ago

Cool stuff - thanks for sharing this with us. 😎

DeaconNyteDeaconNyte2 months ago

Loved the story, very erotic although I would have loved the ending to be where Mark was also being blackmailed... maybe at the first encounter between Terry and Mark he was also drugged and video taped by Terry therefore he was also blackmailed into slavery vs on his own free will - would have better suited the entire story - good read and good imagination.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

I guess Terry and Hayley wanted to share Mark and Dillion, or they are pimping both out. As whores, the happy couple will get a steady diet of cock and pussy. Perhaps they will get a cut of the charges for use of their bodies, or perhaps, as sex slaves, they will be quite satisfied with all the sex. The bondage was a treat. Nothing like a tied-up woman having orgasm after orgasm. Soon there will be an addition to their family (I do agree that getting Dillion pregnant added nothing to the story). With this exception, it was a great story, well-plotted, well-written, and as with all of the author’s stories, very erotic.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

The entire story is fabulous. Mark and Dillion need to start going to Hayley’s gym in order to become fit, toned, and able to take multiple fuckings without tiring. With her big tits, Dillion should work for a flat tummy (after the baby is born), slim legs, and a tight ass to complete her big tits. She should shop some more for slutty and revealing clothes that shout out that she is a horny slut. Finally, perhaps a QOS tattoo to cement her commitment to black cock. Other tattoos to indicate ownership and perhaps some body piercings. It would be fun to read of their further adventures. Perhaps they can be taken to Terry and Hayley’s black sex club to perform.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

"Mark is currently on his knees and sucking the cock of a big black man whilst Dillion is tied to the bed getting fucked by another black man."

Dillion by now must prefer to be tied up while all her holes are being used repeatedly. Submission and bondage seem to really turn her on. A perfect sex slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...