How a Hiking Turns into a Breeding Marathon Pt. 01

Story Info
Two girls on a hiking are bred by four men.
2.5k words
3.72
69.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since their father passed away a year ago due to a cardiac arrest, Elisa and Bethenny became orphans. Their mother died in a car crash when they were 3 and 5 years old. Since then, dad took care of them as a single parent. He had some girlfriends, but never got remarried.

Elisa (Lisa) and Bethenny (Beth), both called after their grandmother Elisabeth were now 23 and 25. Both were gorgeous curvy young women, with long brown hair, firm breasts and a large round ass. Lisa, the youngest one, was the daredevil. Beth was the more quiet one but knew very well that many men were attracted to them.

Each summer they made hiking trips with their dad in the deep forests until they went to college a couple of years ago. They decided to do one more in memory of him. They both took a long leave from work to spend some quality time together. That was what dad would have wanted. It was mid-October and the woods would be beautiful this time of the year.

Due to covid, they took a test for safety. Beth, who was living in the city, came over to Lisa, who still lived in the house where they were raised. She lived alone for two months now after a breakup with her cheating boyfriend. With two large master bedrooms and three smaller ones, it was actually too big for her alone, but she and Beth decided to keep the house to honor their father who wanted to keep the family together and live in this house with his daughters, their husbands and kids. His sudden death ruined everything.

Beth was engaged to Josh, but since the passing of her father and the covid pandemic, they grew more and more apart. She started to have second thoughts. She hoped the hiking with her sister would help her to make the right decision.

Fully packed, they drove to the outskirts of the dense woods. They parked the car at the ranger station and gave the ranger in charge their names and a copy of the negative covid results before starting the hike. A very familiar feeling overwhelmed them during the first hours of the trail. If they both felt the presence and approval of their dad.

That evening in the tent, they both discussed their deepest feelings and emotions they had over this last year. They grew back to each other during these conversations. Holding each other, as they did as kids, Beth and Lisa fell asleep.

Next morning, they got an early start. A long hike of 15 miles awaited them. They wanted to reach a camping site deep in the forest that they often visited as teenagers.

Around noon, Beth noticed a change in the weather. She asked Lisa: "Did you check the forecast?"

"Damn" Lisa replied, "completely forgotten, this was normally the task of dad."

"I think we have to hurry, because I feel a storm is coming." answered Beth.

Moments later, a loud thunderclap announced the bad weather. A shower of cold rain fell upon them, soon followed by a mix of hail and melting snow. They knew they had to act quickly, because this was no place or time to pitch the tent.

Beth remembered there was an old cottage a few miles ahead, but therefore they had to leave the main trail. They decided to risk it. After an hour of walking through rain and snow they reached the cottage.

To their relief, they saw the lights were on and it was completely renovated with a large fence around it. Both shivering and hypothermic, they called for help in front of the gate. Jason, a young large black lumberjack who stayed in de cabin with three coworkers, heard the cries of the young girls.

He rushed outside, followed by the others. They opened the gate and picked up the exhausted girls and their gear, carried them inside and put them in front of the warm fireplace. The guys saw it was no use., Lisa and Beth kept shivering all over.

Antonio, a Mexican, made contact with the ranger station and told them they had found two girls. The ranger in charge thanked him and called off the rescue party that they already started organizing. The ranger said they all had sit out this first blizzard of the season.

Antonio informed the ranger of medical condition these girls were in. He told Antonio that for they had to undress these girls, put them in a warm bed and give them their body heat if necessary. He reassured Antonio that this was standard procedure for hypothermia and they would not have to worry about covid, him seeing the test results of both young women.

Antonio informed the guys. Moments later, Jason and Mike, the two black lumberjacks, started to undress Lisa and Beth. The girls panicked and tried to resist, but had no strength what so ever. Antonio and Enrique, the two Mexicans, went to the bedroom and put the mattresses, pillows and the blankets before the warm fireplace.

Soon the area was shaped into a very large bed. The shivering girls were tucked in but their condition was still far from good. Antonio told the guys about the body heat. They decided to give it a go. The four men got undressed. Mike explained to the Lisa and Beth what they were going to do and soon both girls were sandwiched between these large strong men. Jason and Mike took care of Lisa. Antonio and Enrique took care of Beth.

Feeling the naked heat of the guys, they slowly warmed up and soon fell in a deep sleep. The men could not sleep and were secretly enjoying the feeling of the soft skin of the girls between them. Especially Jason and Antonio, who were still single and haven't been with a woman for a while now due to covid. All of them soon had semi-erect cocks while holding and softly caressing these two beautiful creatures.

Mike, the oldest one, and Enrique were in a relationship, but had not been with their wife for over a month now due to this work as foresters. After a while, a manly scent of musk was filling the room signaling the arousal of the men. A couple of hours later, Lisa slowly woke up. Her nostrils were filled by the odor of these men. She opened her eyes looking directly at the face of Jason, who was still awake and gave her a friendly smile.

He asked her: "Are you ok?"

She told him: "I got to pee."

He got up and guided her to the bathroom. She was impressed by his presence and shyly thanked him for helping them out. Once she entered the bedroom, he closed the door to give her some privacy and got back to bed.

Meanwhile, she tried to figure out what happened to her and her sis the last couple of hours. The film of events flashed before her eyes and she figured out that she and her sister owned these men their lives. She also noticed she was wet and aroused. Thinking about the fact being rescued, stripped and held close by these very strong naked men. she realized she never felt so alive!

When she re-entered the room, Jason and Mike were awake, lying naked on top of the blankets, admiring her curvy silhouette that lit up by the warm fire in the fireplace. She did not know what to do next, but her devilish inner voice told her to crawl back into bed between them.

Feeling as horny as hell, she seductively walked towards them and climbed back on the mattresses. She whispered: "Thank you both" and gave them a passionate kiss on their lips.

Mike, the oldest and most experienced, did not ignore this invitation and softly started to kiss and caress her body. She never felt so beautiful and worshipped, surrounded between these two men. She took the hand of Jason and put it on her breast signaling him she was ready for the both of them. Soon Jason was following Mike's lead and both men were now fully enjoying the body of this beautiful young women by the fire close to them.

When the first soft moans where escaping from her mouth, her mind realized she probably had to stop these events now before they escalated.

But when Mike his tongue found her pussy lips and he stared to eaten her out, a first orgasm hit her. She wanted to cry out loud, but Jason muffed her scream by given her a deep French kiss. She had never felt like this before, kissed on both mouths at the same time. She was lost in passion and knew she was at the mercy of these two strong black lumberjacks.

Meanwhile Beth, Antonio and Enrique were awake by the sounds and movements of the trio next to them. When Enrique went to the bathroom, Beth had a good view what Mike and Jason were doing to her siter. She wanted to warn her, but the show developing before her eyes was such an erotic sight, she remained speechless.

Moments later, she had worries of her own, feeling the thick cockhead of Antonio pressing against her bum while spooning her. His grip was very strong, so no escape was possible. Although she didn't want this, her pussy started to get very wet. Because Antonio did not make any more moves, her focus was soon again towards Lisa.

When Enrique entered the room again, Mike waved at him. He told him and Jason to open her up for him, making her ready for the final act. Both men grabbed her ankles and started to really spreading her legs. Mike gave Lisa's pussy one last kiss and climbed up between her legs. Beth saw the impressive manhood that was soon going to devour her sister. To her surprise, Lisa did not tell him to stop, but moaned to Mike: "Please be gentle to me."

Meanwhile, Antonio's cockhead had found the entrance of Beth's love-tunnel, which was already very well lubricated due to the mix of his precum and her wetness.

Beth saw that Mike's cock was now also resting against the entrance of Lisa's womanhood. He gave her a deep kiss and slowly started to push his large mushroom cockhead in. Almost at the same time Beth was entered by Antonio's cock from behind. Both girls cried out in pleasure, being filled by thick baby-makers.

After a few long deep strokes, both men started to pick up the pace. Antonio also removed the blankets, grabbed Beth and before she knew it, she was on all four, him taking her doggystyle and giving her an orgasm. She cried out loud: "Oh, God, don't stop now. Aaahhh..."

When Lisa realized her sis was also taken by these men, another powerful orgasm hit her and a primal cry escaped from her lips. This was to much for Mike, who could not hold any longer and with a manly roar he started to pump his sperm deep inside of Lisa. Beth saw he was soon replaced by the Mexican, Enrique, who was taking his turn with her siter. Both young women were now in the throes of passion. When Jason put his cockhead against Lisa's mouth, she gladly opened up and started to lick his tip.

Beth's sight was now blocked by Mike who came over to her side. When he demanded her: "Clean me up", her instinct took over. Beth opened her mouth and started to clean his cock and tasted the mix of his and her sisters cum.

It did not take long before she heard the orgasmic screams of Enrique. Realizing a second men was starting to shoot his seed deep inside her sister, was too much for her and sent her over the edge a second time. She started shaking and cried out loud. When Antonio's cock felt her spams, his cockhead started to swell. Beth knew he was close and could push Antonio away from her, causing him to shoot his load all over her curvy round butt.

The same time, Jason came in Lisa's mouth. After this orgy, the six of them crawled back under the sheets, close to the fire. It didn't take long, before all of the were back to sleep.

It was already 10 in the morning when the girls woke up. Mike made them breakfast in bed. Beth and Lisa accepted it with gratitude noticing the men were still not dressed. They enjoyed the looks of the two young ladies who were admiring their bodies.

After finishing their meal, Mike spoke up: "I think we have not introduced ourselves. I'm Mike, and these are Jason, Antonio and Enrique. We are al lumberjacks working here keeping this part of the forest in shape. I can tell on behalf of me and the guys we had a wonderful night. In fact, it was the best night in years."

Lisa answered with a naughty smile: "It was our way to show our gratitude to our rescuers. By the way, I am Lisa and this is my older sister Beth. We were doing a hiking in honor of our dad until this storm struck upon us. May we please use the bathroom?"

Mike told the girls that if they wanted, they could use one of the men clean boxers and lumberjack shirts hanging in the bathroom, because their clothing was still wet.

As soon as they entered , they started to clean themselves up. Lisa felt huge globs of dried cum around her private parts. She told Beth: "OMG, I never had so much cum inside of me."

Beth asked Lisa while putting on a shirt and boxers: "What have we done? I feel such a slut."

"Don't worry Beth", Lisa replied, "this will be our secret. By the way, I loved being a slut for one night. I have no regrets and never felt so alive. I must confess, I'm still as horny as hell and deep inside want more of this."

"Me too Lisa,. What is wrong with us? I am engaged, at least I was, because I have decided to brake-up the engagement."

"Good for you." Lisa answered "He was no good. I must confess to you he tried to seduce me at the funeral of our father. I did not dare to tell you this until now."

Suddenly a big cramp overwhelmed Beth. "Are you ok?" asked a worried Lisa.

"I'm ok, I think I just ovulated. OMG, I hope none of Antonio's sperm is inside of me. What about your circle?"

"Do you remember that our cycles were almost simultaneous when we were teenagers? I think I am entering my fertile period very soon." answered Lisa "Do you remember our dad wanted the be a grandfather? Maybe he has set this up from Heaven. Actually, I think he really wanted this to happen. You know what, I'm back going in naked and fulfill my destiny.

"Don't" Beth replied, but it was no use. She saw Lisa removing her clothing again and entering the room.

To be continued...