All Comments on 'How About Them Apples?'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74almost 2 years ago

Nicely written. Would be interesting to hear the next conversation.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Very good story!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 2 years ago

Found to be a good read just needs another chapter about Sally's talk.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Great story on how a real man could never accept what his wife and daughter did to him and continue to look at himself in the mirror. Funny how in tales like this and in real life they always want the husband back when everything goes south and the shit hits the fan. This mother and daughter sound like a perfect match. I don't have much hope for the daughter's marriage to make it. She's exactly like her mother. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Previous comments say it well.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Good read. I hope you consider a second part. 5stars

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

What Baldy74 Said...

5 🌟s

Fred

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Grown children can sometimes be perfidious!

5

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

I’ll just echo what others have already said. It would be nice if you continued the story with the discussion between the daughter and the husband.

There are many stories on this website about cuckolding and bulls. No real man would put up with that.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

Wow please write a second part to this, I’m honest I don’t care about the outcome for the ex wife nor even the daughter. I want to hear the outcome of Jim’s conversation with Sally Reynolds, (maybe soon to be née Patterson)

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Damn good story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish he had come straight out and say he suggested to son in law that he divorce her as he is young and has no problem starting over. Otherwise he has to try and get a post nup and waste money on a PI and std tests. Its not if she cheats but when and she already had.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

This guy has his head on straight.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Mike can restart his relationship with his granddaughter through Jim and his second wife. Sally and her mother are toxic and should be kept away from Emily as much as possible. Please add a second chapter.

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzalmost 2 years ago

Awesome - looking for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot!!!

Holding horses for upcoming events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great one, fingers crossed for turn of events between Dad & his adult Daughter.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars - Yes, the son-in-law needs a post-nupt agreement, before going any further with the slut daughter. Probably also needs a non-removable GPS ankle bracelet and micro video neck collar - just to keep tabs on the skanky slut.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Well written. Handled very well by the X. 5 stars and a thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Woow something is coming up between daddy/daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slow detailed beginning is bringing lightenup spark to read further.

Believe it of not there is something very unpredicted events are waiting! to rug out of pants.

Fantastic start - Adult daughter and her father going to be erotic.

5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant...

Just to say to some morons are here to bitch about ethics. They forgot they on literotica.

Morons! Go get some faithbooks then, you are wrong place.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

Some of these comments are confusing, did we read the same story? A father confronts his daughter over the phone, about an issue that has been going on since before the dialog started. This could have been a longer story, but was essentially about the single conversation. I like it, even if it was basically a flash. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1/3rd of a story. At best. I hat flash stories. Just as you get interested....it's over. This is no better than all the people who post a chapter or 2 and never come back to finish a story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Good endings leave you thinking

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

Apples indeed! Good story, good ending, good advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please bring up the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started with Fire, hold horses for whats coming up next.

5 stars

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done story.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice build up!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"When will you get over it?" - When would you get over Jim having a fling?

\

"Mom is sick. She's not doing well, and she needs her husband." - She doesn't have a husband.

\

"She and I hope you will forgive her for what you think she did wrong" - For what he THINKS she did wrong? LOL!

\

"Someone who wasn't honest with her and didn't tell her about the risks." - Someone wasn't honest with her? Who woulda thunk it!

\

This is tagged "cheating wife." The story ends in LW. Why isn't it starting there?

\

Learn to punctuate dialog. When one speaker speaks over more than one paragraph, every paragraph gets a opn quote, only the last gets a closing quote.

\

Lose the parentheticals. Instead of "(Miffed at his abrupt manner)" say "She was miffed ..." Instead of "(Sighing)" say "He sighed." Instead of "(Quiet for a few seconds)" say "It was quiet for a few seconds."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing . Disagree with all of sjbrooks comments .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How did I miss this when it came out a couple weeks ago? Decided to read it when Part 3 came out today to get myself informed about the predicate to today’ (Jun 28) submission.

.

Just fabulous! Dad’s soliloquy is one of the clearest expressions of why cheating is always immoral that has ever been posted. The daughter seems to have been drinking from the end of the same Martian Slut Ray as her Mom did. And her husband Jim seems no dummy to be talking regular with her Dad.

.

OK…now to Part 2 before taking on today’s submission!

.

5 *****

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Really good for a short TT, nice job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Hope you add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Both Gals need an ass kicking. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odd. It reads like this guy didn't know his wife or daughter very well. His wife morphed from loyal loving and faithful to cheating cruel arrogant and guiltless, and he didn't notice until he found out she was fucking another man? And then his daughter turns out to be the same arrogant guiltless whore, and the father thought she was a moral ethical honest woman? The husband reports he made sure to always be there for his wife and family, but it must have been only physically. No Way this guy is being subject to this level of contempt, disrespect, and psychological abuse, and he cant's feel it, sense it, pickup on the vibes? That's a receiver that has power and is turned on, but not tuned to a functioning frequency. Guess he thought when the soft pleasant music turned into static it was just a glitch in his hearing, maybe the weather? OK, at least he now has his self respect, and extracted himself from a toxic relationship. The only plot fault is why a man this virtuous and hard working hasn't found a Real woman to share his life with. Hopefully that comes in the next chapters? At this point, thanks for the effort. Hope you didn't fuck it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeahhhp, a nice one, pretty well done. I liked it.

Cheers

Captcha

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Love this style where the preface for the storyline is related by a conversation rather than straight narrative. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great opening to the next story and I know there are two more stories in this series.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Awesome, a for real stand up guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful view on the opposing points of view that seems to have infiltrated and infected recent marriages . The idea that a wife thinks that she should be able to have an affair and once caught the husband should accept it and even allow it to continue until she decides it’s over and then the marriage returns to its former state is absolutely ludicrous and astonishing, it’s so opposed to the very sanctity of marriage it’s baffling how the idea ever came to fruition . Some women even seem to think they’re entitled to this and it would prove your love of her if you accepted . What a blatant betrayal of trust . The only thing it proves is what they truly think of their marriage . How would they feel if they loved their husband and was totally committed to being faithful then find out their husband has been having sex with some girl and he expects the wife to accept it and not retaliate by seeking her own affair . Either way the marriage is over , unless its a mutual acceptable open marriage then who knows !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope he kicks her fucking ass. Stupid bith wife dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just bloody great!!!!

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wise man once said (paraphrasing) that none of the scars on his heart we’re caused by a sworn or mortal enemy; rather they all were spawn by someone who claimed to love him. Betrayal from family is one thing, betrayal by immediate family members is inordinately heinous and damaging.

Note to all self-entitled bitches: Get your heads out of your asses; you will always know when you are doing wrong. Consider for a brief moment, so as not to tax your small minds, what a penalty would be for such behavior. As you continue to be swallowed by selfishness and self-gratification, consider how the penalty continues to grow incrementally as you continue your fall to rock bottom. No penalty too great, huh?

Think again, and keep doing so until the 2 x 4 contacts your forehead.

I had a similar conversation with my daughter just 5 years into her marriage. It is now 15 years since: she has no home, has no child any longer, and is as poor as a church mouse. Despite her pleading, her tears, her pain, and her misplaced affection for ‘poor mother’, I granted her only one concession—I insisted that her former husband continue her on his health care plan until the divorce is settled. When she begged for help once the divorce was final, my only response was “How could the one woman on the planet who was so intelligent and knew everything there was to know, and who insisted to counsel those around her with her superior knowledge, end up an empty, useless individual?” The all-knowing one finally learned something; she kept her mouth shut and walked back to her tent. Oh crap, I lied earlier. At her departure, there were two additional concessions by me: as the tent flap opened, I tossed her a new pair of white sweat socks and a 16 oz. bottle of water. The streets get wet, cold and lonely here in the upper Midwest.

Great story by a talented writer.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Crude start but now what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first part. I hope its not raac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entitlement, lack of empathy for others and down right arrogance . All the classic traits of a Narcissistic Woman. The female narcissist is the true personification of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. She appears in the form of a sweet, innocent girl, a kind-hearted mother, a vivacious, energetic, joyful woman, a kind, old grandmother—yet her motivations are often sinister and dark. Narcissistic women want, in no order of preference: power, dominance, control, wealth, status, resources; and, most disturbing of all, a desire to inflict pain on others, which leads to a sense of fulfillment and deep satisfaction on the part of the narcissist.

Narcissists are not constrained by society, nor do they care what other people want. They don’t feel guilty about this and they don’t feel shame. Narcissists distort reality, believing themselves to be perfect. It is everyone else who is wrong and evil. These narcissistic traits lead to two dangerous byproducts: exploitation and bad boundaries. The narcissistic woman has no hesitation when it comes to exploiting other people for her benefit. She doesn’t care what other people want or need.

The narcissist’s self-focus and obsession with themselves blinds them to the realities of life and the needs of other people. They are often so self-obsessed that they only talk about themselves, their needs, their emotions, their desires. It’s all about them as they see themselves as the most interesting and important person on earth. Narcissists are emotional vampires in the truest sense of the word. They care nothing for your feelings. They have no empathy or sympathy and will think nothing of causing you stress and turmoil.

You can throw as much attention, money and support at a narcissist and it will never be enough—a narcissist is essentially a human black hole. It is very difficult for the narcissist to maintain a loving relationship. They might get married, but their marriage will be purely self-serving and loveless.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Wow, well written and fresh.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

This is very well written, but the lack of any downside for the cheating cunts is rather a big downside, not letting the story get the 5 stars the quality would deserve otherwise.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I share a similar story with the anons recent account of his cheating wife. I never knew if she cheated during the marriage or not but she did just up and move out and got her own apartment. Things said after that resulted in an amicable divorce. She wanted on and I didn't but why would I want her stay if she didn't want to aor adhere to the promise in our marriage vows. In her case she found another sucker to marry almost right away and never suffered in anyway for how she treated me and the break up of our family, we had two young daughters. Good story I'm on to the next part. Amazing how many of these seem to resemble and mimic real life events. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good. Opens up the nature nurture argument

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like this chapter. Great logical argument by the Dad. Daughters arguments are me,me,me, bullshit. Can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

Veery well done! Second time I’ve read this and it is even better now.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

STOP

There be nothing but a stream of never ending cucks ahead

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's hard to understand how these women can be so completely ignorant and stupid and selfish. But it seems to happen all too often. This takes the right tone with the issues, although it certainly wasn't enough when it comes to the predator. Should have been some harsh retribution there. No retribution, no justice. No justice, no peace.

BarryJames1952BarryJames195212 months ago

I didn’t see this story when it first posted only because I don’t monitor the non-erotic category. After reading your story that posted today I decided to read your entire library. This series is a real gem that I almost missed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is fantastic but i still miss if this cn be turn into sally-mike incest seduction and swx story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like mother like daughter, both whoring arrogant skanks!! They can enjoy their STDs together!!

5* for Dad!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. So many people forget if you play with fire you will eventually get burnt. Really enjoying your submissions BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story. Brilliantly written and looking forward to part 2 BardnotBard

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

nOT MY CUP OF TEA...still gave you quatro estrellas.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good start...

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 months ago
One thing that this type of story suffers from…

… is a self-righteous attitude on the part of the MC, and the implied stupidity and presumed inability of the female characters to see beyond their own immediate self-involvement.

I can tell you that I know a lot of women that don’t think that way, act that way, or fuck men over. Think about this guys: why did you pick the selfish bitches you did? You married them. You adored them. They used you. And, like a paper towel, they threw you away when they were finished.

Why’d you pick ’em? You should have been able to tell who they were, from getting to know them before you married them. They couldn’t have changed that much when the ink finished drying on the marriage certificate.

Did they? Or, did you fuck up, too?

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Having read a number of stories on LIT I find that a lot of women are conveyed as idiots incapable of thinking rationally.

But, this is fiction and thus it can be forgiven.

The MC, has given a pragmatic response to this idiocy with the added spicing of having his daughter's hubby in the background.

The MCs ex wife is a lost cause.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 months ago

Dont worry every one turns out Jim is the cuck his FIL isnt, so the whore daughter will learn no lessons what so ever, maybe one day when Jim's daughter turns out to be a whore as well at that moment he might regret being a cuck, and a bad father

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If there is more, I can’t wait to read it! 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The apple, the tree, the Snake, and the Lady Dog... Eden lost!

Spot on, call in the fat lady now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good prose. Eagerly waiting to read chapter 2. So far 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous