How Amber became Ryan's sex slave

Story Info
Ryan uses Amber for the first time.
873 words
2.97
45.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan and Amber were your typical high school sweethearts. At least that's what they looked like to everyone who didn't know the real truth: Amber was Ryan's sex slave.

Sure, Ryan treated her like his girlfriend in public, but in private, Ryan treated her like nothing more than a piece of meat.

It wasn't always that way. When they started dating, Ryan was sweet and genuinely nice to Amber. But everything changed when they both turned 18 and Amber finally let Ryan fuck her after almost two years of dating. They were both virgins, but very different kinds of virgins. Amber was your typical innocent bambi-esque virgin while Ryan was a product of the internet age who spent much of his free time watching hardcore porn.

So when they fucked for the first time, Ryan was so used to watching rough, hardcore sex, that's what he wanted to do. And since Amber really had no idea what sex was like, she assumed what Ryan did to her was normal.

But it wasn't. It was pretty far from normal and it only got worse from that day on.

It happened pretty quickly. Amber told Ryan she wanted to lose her virginity so they planned out a day when her parents would be gone and they could use her house. Amber was anxious and nervous while Ryan spent the night before watching porn and trying to decide how he wanted to fuck Amber.

They had very different ideas about how this first fuck would go.

It started off normally. They made out in bed, got undressed and Ryan told Amber to suck his cock. She went down, as she had many times before, but this time, Ryan grabbed her by the head and started fucking her mouth.

Amber was shocked and didn't know what to do. She wanted to make Ryan happy and plus, he had a pretty tight grip on her head so she just tried her hardest not to puke as he made her gag over and over again.

After fucking her face for a few minutes, Ryan grabs Amber by the hair and violently throws her onto her back on the bed. He then straddled her and started rubbing his balls on her face and slapping her face with his cock while he degraded her, calling her names like whore and slut.

Amber was still in total shock. They had fooled around a little before and she had sucked his cock, but he was never aggressive before. Amber was scared of what was going to happen to her, but she was even more scared that if she said no, Ryan might dump her so she just let it happen.

Meanwhile, Ryan knew how innocent Amber was. He knew she had never seen porn and really didn't know what sex was supposed to be like. They grew up in a very small, very Christian town and no one talked about sex. Plus, Amber had been worried for a while that Ryan might dump her so t was clear she was trying hard to make him happy and he planned to use that against her. 

He also knew that this meant their first time would set the tone for all of their sex and he wanted to make sure she understood that sex meant doing whatever he wanted to her.

After Ryan finished rubbing his balls on Amber's face, he gave her a good hard slap then grabbed her hair and dragged her into the living room.

By this time, Amber was sobbing. She had been crying a little bit but had been trying to hold it in. It turned into an all out sob as he dragged her into the living room and bent her over the couch.

As Amber cried, Ryan was laughing and giving her good, hard smacks on the ass. He figured that as long as she didnt say no, he could keep doing what he wanted to her. And he did.

After her ass was good and red, he shoved his cock into her pussy without any warning or any lube. Amber screamed in pain as all eight inches of Ryan filled her up.

Through her sobs, she was barely able to say anything, but she got one word out: Condom?

Ryan told her to shut up and not worry about it. Of course, he wasn't wearing a condom and definitely never planned on doing so with Amber.

He fucked her pussy as hard as he could while he watched her cry in pain. Just as he was about to bust, he pulled out, ordered Amber to open her mouth then came in her mouth and ordered her to swallow, which she did.

After that, Ryan gave Amber a good hard slap across the face, told her she was a good girl then grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the ground. He told her to go to Walgreens and buy a morning after pill to make sure she didn't get pregnant and also told her she needed to go get birth control immediately then he laid down on the couch and took a nap while she curled up in a ball on the floor and cried.