All Comments on 'How Amber became Ryan's sex slave'

by SlutFucker510

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 4 years ago

WTF, there best be reprisals. His stupidity is one thing, his callousness is another!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Hmmm

I once went through something similar and it didn't end well.

Good luck to Ryan and especially to Amber! What you wrote, though, while a bit trite what with the Christian town and the naive bimbo Amber, was nevertheless believable, and it gets 5* from me.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Grab the duct tape

He'd better never sleep in my bed. He'd wake up under very dire circumstances Duct tape does wonders on people like him. So does jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this

This is so good and so hot. The only change I would wish for is that Ryan fuck Amber up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story and hot but

I hope Ryan gets what's coming to him in the end.

Fuckdoll7471Fuckdoll7471over 4 years ago

Great story would love to hear about where Ryan goes with Amber, also would be great if he fucked her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hi jake!

Hi jake! Thought I didn't know if was you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ugh, my bad I thought that this was going to be a sexy BDSM story, I must be tired I didn’t realise it was non con. The male lead is a complete and utter pathetic excuse of a human being, just another fucked up rape story. The writing style is bizarre it comes across as having been written by either a 13 year old boy, (ego and bullshit) or a middle aged misogynist. So yeah best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutFucker510@SlutFucker510
Sick and twisted pervert who loves all kinds of sex. The more twisted and fucked up, the better. All of my stories are based on real events in my life, but the details are changed to make the stories better.