How Ann became a Slave

Story Info
Ann ready to divorce her husband but Chanta won't allow it.
2k words
3.88
7.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers

Every morning I wake up with feet, ass or pussy in my face. My Mistress is a nymphomaniac. My days are consumed by chores and sex only. I am not allowed to watch TV or answer the phone. I am not even allowed to wear any clothes at. I am nude 24/7. My Mistress gave all of my clothes away to the good will.

My name is Ann. I am blond. I have light blue eyes. I am pretty Skinny. I would say I am about 5ft 7. I used to be Happily married. Well I am still married. My husband is a bastard by the way.

It all started over a year ago. I was still a free woman at the time. My husband and I were happily married for 3 years then sometime around the fourth year we fell off. We started arguing a lot. By the fifth year we couldn't stand each other. He started having an affair.

My husband's name is Rhett. He has a clean shaved Beard. He has short brown hair. His eyes are blue. He is Muscular. Very handsome. He is about 6ft'1.Rhett is a stockbroker on Wall Street. He makes lots of money.

We have lived together in a fancy estate. Rhett was sitting in our living room. He was looking at his laptop. I storm into the living room and throw a file of paper work at him. Rhett looks at it.

"Is this some kind of Joke? What the Fuck?" He rudely asked.

"No. It isn't a fucking Joke. I am divorcing you and since you're cheating on Me, I am taking everything for you." I said.

"This is bullshit. You ungrateful little Brat. I gave you everything. I gave you my life, my money and my heart and this is how you repay me." He angry Said.

"How on earth have you given me any of that. You have been cheating on me for at least six months." I yelled.

"I know about Jordan." He said.

Ok so I haven't been 100% faithful either. I have been secretly cheating on Rhett since our second year of marriage.

I looked at him kinda surprised. "You have no proof." I said.

"You're right I don't. But Why would you have any involvement in the Belford industry? You have no stocks investments." Replied Rhett.

"You can't win this fight Rhett. It's already over before it begins. I am taking everything." I said.

Rhett stands up angrily. "We will see about that." He said. Rhett storms out leaving his laptop open. I was curious by what he was looking at. He was a stock broker after all. He knows how to hide and find money.

However to my surprise it wasn't stock information he was looking at. It was porn. He was watching videos of women sexual dominating other women. There were videos of forced lesbian foot worship, spanking videos, Lesbian Bdsm and something Called cuckquean.

I thought it was all very disturbing and disgusting. I really want to throw up. However something did catch my attention. All the videos had the same woman in it. I closed the laptop and went on with my day. I decided to leave the house for a few days and got me a 5 star hotel on Rhett's credit card.

A few days passed. I decided to go back home. When I returned home I realized there was another car in our driveway. I knew this would have been Rhett's side chick. I could take pictures and catch them both in the act. That would help my case quite a bit.

I quietly sneaked into the house. I tipped toe to the master bedroom. The door was wide open. I hide in the Shadows of the door frame. I could see Rhett fucking some blond haired woman. The woman had big breasts and a round ass. She had a British accent.

Rhett was drilling her. She was screaming Yes. I took out my phone and Started filming them. You could tell she was on edge. Her eyes were closed. Her pussy was on fire. She seemed to be flying high. She started to scream Yes and give it to me.

Rhett Hollered I am giving it to you. I couldn't help but Chuckle a little bit. In a brief second the British chick came. She was out of breath. Rhett fell beside her. He was out of breath. The British woman laid on top of him to Struggle.

"I will give you 10 minutes to rest. We are definitely going again and again." Said the British woman.

"OK. Chanta." Said Rhett. He began to rub her shoulders.

I tried to stop filming. I somehow accidentally switched from video to photo. I somehow hit the button and my phone gave out a flash. Rhett and Chanta immediately jumped up. I stood them like an idiot for a few seconds. They couldn't see me.

"Who's There!" Yelled Rhett in a frightened voice.

I decided to make a run for it. Chanta immediately chases after me. She was obviously still nude. I tried to run as fast as I could but she was clearly more athletic than I was. Chanta tackled me to the Ground. She immediately got my hands behind my back. I tried to fight back but it was useless. She was stronger than me. She immediately found my phone and saw the video that was on it.

"Your disgusting pervert. I should call the cops on you." Said Chanta.

"You can't. This is my house. Rhett is my husband and you're trespassing." I said.

"Wait. Your Ann?" Asked Chanta.

"Yes, I am Ann. Now let me go!" I demand.

Chanta picks me up by force and marches me back to the Master bedroom. Rhett threw on a Rob. He was hiding in the bedroom. Suddenly Chanta walks me into the room and throws me onto the bed. Rhett was surprised to see me.

"Ann?" He said.

"She filmed us doing it." Said Chanta. She handed Rhett my phone.

Rhett looked at the video. He immediately deleted it.

"Well Well Well! I never thought your scoop was so low, Ann. I had at least some respect for you. That unlit we caught you doing this." Said Rhett.

"Rhett you can go to fucking hell! I don't even need that video to get what I want." I yelled.

"She seems to be mouthy." Said Chanta.

Suddenly Rhett was struck with an idea. He looks at chanta with excitement. Chanta looks at him like he has gone mad. Rhett begins to laugh.

"What the hell is going on with you. Rhett?" Chanta asked.

I look on very uncertain of what to think.

"Revenge. That is what's on my mind." Said Rhett. He looks at me. With a wicked smile. He continues "You have always been nothing but a bitch to me. Now it's my turn to return the favor." He said.

"I think I know where this is going now." Said Chanta. A wicked smile appeared on her face.

"I would like to formally introduce you to the love of my life, Chanta. She is the woman I have been cheating on you with. Chanta is a former lesbian Dominatrix." Explained Rhett.

Suddenly it hit me. This is the woman from the porn videos on Rhett's laptop. I was taken back a bit. I became speechless.

"It's true. I use to find straight women and blackmailed them into being my personal lesbian sex slaves. I used to make them do porn videos with me as well." Said Chanta.

Chanta kneels on the bed beside me. She rips the dress straps, exposing my breast. I tried to cover them up. Chanta forces my hands down and starts to play with my breast.

"Please don't. I am sorry. I wouldn't do it again. Just let me go." I begged.

"Sorry honey but I have way too much to lose in a divorce. Plus I think I have another use for you." Said Rhett. He laughs. He looks at Chanta.

"I am going to let you girls get to know each other. " He said. Chanta nodded. Rhett walked out of the room.

I was shaking with fear. Chanta was eyeing me like I was a piece of meat. She begins to whisper loudly in my ears.

"Things are going to change around here. First thing is you are now my personal sex slave. You will obey all my commands. If you resist I will keep me inside my sex Dungeon. Trust me you don't want that." Said Chanta.

"What makes you think I would be your Sex slave." I said.

"You had no choice. This is your life now. I think I will keep you nude. I really don't like when my slaves wear clothing." Said Chanta.

Chanta finished stripping off my Clothes. I was now completely nude. Chanta grabbed me by my hair. She stands up which forces me to stand up as well. She sat on the edge of the bed. She then throws me over her knee. She softly begins to rub my ass.

"I am now going to spank you. Every time you misbehave you will be punished." Said Chanta.

She lifts her hand up and brings it down hard against my ass.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

I began to cry.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"You're a very bad girl. Cheating on your husband, trying to take half of everything he owns. Spying and filming while we have sex. You're a naughty, Naughty girl." Said Chanta.

"I am so sorry. Please don't do this. I promise I will be a good girl from now on." I Pleaded.

"It's far too late for that." Said Chanta.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Chanta throws me off her knees. I fell to the floor. Chanta immediately puts her feet in my face.

"Kiss and lick them!" Ordered Chanta.

I began to worship her feet. I started kissing the bottoms of her feet. Chanta sat there with a very demanding look on her face. I continued kissing from toe down to the heel. Chanta was clearly getting irritated. She grab Me by the hair. She sighs.

"I have a lot to teach you." She said.

Chanta pulls me up to the bed. She forces my head to her pussy.

"Eat me out! You dirty little bitch." She Ordered.

I tried my best to eat her out. It took a while and Chant sighed a couple of times. After a couple of fail attempts I finally got it. My tongue was finally hitting her sweet spots. Chanta was getting hard. Her breasts became hard and firm. Chanta started playing with her own breast. She slowly got wet. Her juices were hitting my tongue. She really didn't taste too bad. I kept it up.

I slowed my tongue Down a bit. Chanta hearts was beginning to race. She started feeling heat in her face. Her pussy started to burn. She was on edge. I kept up the motion. I could tell she was on edge. Her body started to slightly shake. Her eyes were getting blurry. Chanta was seeing spots. She felt light headed. In an instant she erupted like a Volcano. Her juices hit me in the face.

Chanta laid back. She was out of breath. It took her a minute to recover. Her breath returned to normal. She grabs me by the hair once again. She slowly gets up from the bed. She walks me to the walk-in closet.

"I haven't built my Dungeon yet but it will be done within a few weeks. Unlit then I am keeping you in here." She said.

She shoved me into her closet and locked the door. She walked out of the room. I found a corner in the closet and curved up in a ball. After a few minutes Chanta returned with Rhett.

"So how was she?" Asked Rhett.

"She needs training but it's nothing I can't handle." She explained.

They hopped into bed and turned off the lights. I fell asleep shortly after.

After this event my life was never the same. Chores and sex is my life now. I am not allowed to watch TV or answer the phone. I wear no clothes at all. I service my Mistress and master at will. That is my life. The life of a slave girl.

the end

obiwun23
obiwun23
71 Followers