How Another Couple Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the favor I need you two to do for me, is to teach them. The pleasure a big black cock can give them. Would you do that for me?"

Troy looked at Sid, they both had big smiles on their faces. Sid said: "Kim for you it would be our pleasure."

Joy asked: "Mom can we use the condo?"

My wife shocked me when she told them: "No, if you want to do porn, do it here. Infront of everyone, if you can't do that. You won't be able to do it with lights, cameras, and a dozen crew member watching you."

Tess asked: "Mom are you and dad going to watch us?"

Kim told them: "You two watched Randy and me last night and Jill sucking off your father a little while ago. So, it seems only fair we watch both of you."

Jill added: "You want to give them the real effect? Alan and I will get two video cameras and record it. It can be your audition scene. After if you decide to do porn we have it, if not to we delete it."

Meanwhile Sid and Troy had stripped down and their cocks were ready and waiting.

I wasn't sure I wanted to watch my daughters having sex. Kim on the other hand was riding Randy reverse cowgirl so she wouldn't miss anything.

For the next half hour Sid and Troy enjoyed having sex with our daughters. When they were ready to cum. Joy begged Sid to cum inside her pussy. While Tess told Troy she wanted him to cum in her mouth so she could taste his cum and swallow it.

If I didn't know better, I would have thought they had been seasoned pros at this. Joy spread her pussy lips after Sid pulled out to show his cum leaking out of her.

Tess after Troy finished shooting his load in her mouth showed it to Alan's camera then swallowed it and opened her mouth to show the camera, she did it,

After Kim asked them: "Did you enjoy that?"

Both said it was the best sex they ever had with a guy and still want to do porn.

Jill told them: "Girls that is not what doing porn is like. As soon as these two studs are ready to go again, we will shoot it like a real porn video is made."

Two hours later I was time for the money shots. Although they didn't like that fact that the guys were going to shoot their loads all over their faces. With their mouths closed. They accepted that they had to. But when Jill suggested they lick each other's faces clean.

They hesitated till, their mother told them: "A good black cock slut never lets a black man's cum go to waste. So, eat it like you were told. After all mother knows best."

Alan said: "I got that, it will look and sound great if they decide to do it. By the way Kim, I also got you and Randy earlier while we recorded the first scene."

Kim and I took the girls to supper at Captain Jacks in Sarasota. We got a table away from the crowd so we could talk to our daughters about their doing porn

Kim told them: "It is a bad idea you could be branded as sluts for years. Where ever you go people will recognize you and guys will think you are a sure fuck if they ask you out."

I added: "It may prevent you for jobs you want in the future. Or you will only get the offer if you fuck the boss as a condition of being hired."

Tess said: "We already know both of you did videos on the cruise. Diane and Terry told us about it last night."

Joy then said: "Why is it alright for you two to do it and not us?"

Kim said: "Your father and I wore masks so we wouldn't be recognized."

Tess said: "This afternoon you weren't wearing a mask while fucking Randy."

Joy then asked Kim: "Mom between when you first let another guy have sex with you and now. How many different men have fucked you? Recorded and without it being done as porn?"

I answered for her when she was having trouble saying it: "Twenty-two several more than once and four several times each."

Kim then added: "No I wasn't wearing a mask and I have not decided if I will let Alan include it if you end up signing to make porn.

But If I do then I am going to be a porn queen. First your father and I need to talk about it."

I told her right then and there: "If being a porn star makes you happy and you don't care who sees it or what they think. Go for it I support you one hundred percent."

Joy then asked her mother: "Since dad is ok with it. Are you going to do it? If so, are you alright if Tess and I, do it also."

Kim Looked at me and asked: "Are you sure?"

I smiled and told them: "On one condition. I am the agent for all three of you. I get fifteen percent of what you three make being queens of spades."

Tess asked: "What does that mean."

Kim explained it to them and we paid the check.

The girls wanted to know if we could stop so they could get their tattoos.

Kim told them: "For now you will use temporary ones as will I. In case we decide to not continue."

The next day we had the recordings and Jim was under investigation for recording underage girls. Alans friend when he searched the servers found that some of the girls Jim recorded hadn't turned eighteen yet.

The video time stamps showed they were legal, but the data on the server showed they were saved months before the girls eighteenth birthdays.

Top it off Alan never paid him. He and Jill watched some of the stuff in Finn's website and didn't think they would ever use what he took of the girls online with their label. They offered to delete them when we get them, but I told them the cops may come looking for the laptop and drives they are on.

So, for now they still exist till we know if they will not be used as evidence against Jim.

I told Alan" "Call your cop friend and tell him hypothetically you knew someone that. May have a laptop and two external hard drives that belonged at one time to Jim Finn."

Alan made the call and told him just what I said.

There was a pause while Alan was listening to what his cop friend was saying. Then Alan started talking again.

He said: "No, hypothetically he hasn't. His twin daughters were recorded by Finn stripping and some fondling. But after the girls got it on with one of the camera guys after Finn had said cut. They had no idea that they were being recorded and didn't give consent after."

He listened again and then hung up.

He turned to me and said: "Leo said, hypothetically unless Finn's lawyer looks for them during discovery. The state doesn't need them to make their case and won't be looking for them."

I thanked him and added: "I don't want to destroy them till after his trial and sentencing. Teddy gave me the tracking number for FedEx. I will change the delivery to go to the FedEx location in Sarasota. When it arrives, we need a notary to go with us to watch that we don't open it and add a tamper proof seal.

We will need to have FedEx give us a statement that they witnessed us sealing the package. The notary can then notarize the statement.

That way if it is needed, we cannot be charged with tampering."

I decided to call a lawyer that represented one of the banks we bought one of the condos from. He was originally from New Hampshire and a Sox, Celtics, and Pats fan. At the time I had asked him what he had against the Bruins. He said not enough scoring.

Anyway, he said: "Have it delivered here. One of my staff is a notary. We will put a second seal on it and keep it in our vault. That will protect you better."

He was right, if it was needed it never was in our possession. So that is what we did I instructed FedEx where to drop the package and paid the fee in cash solving one problem. My other problem was the twins. I didn't want them to get so involved with the porn and black cocks. That they either neglected the studies or dropped out of school.

Al Johnson came one day to do his duty as town inspector. As he approached the house an old Caddy convertible pulled in. The car was a classic, but what caught my eye was the woman driving it. Even before she stepped out of the car, I could tell she was a stunner.

Al walked up to me and asked: "Is it alright that Sally tagged along. We closed on our place in Palmetto yesterday. She is dyeing to see the condo and meet the others."

I told him: "Of course it is alright, introduce her to me and I will show her around. While you go about your town duties."

He indicated to her that it was alright and she stepped out of the car. All I can say is I knew she was hot just sitting in the car. But hot doesn't do her justice.

This woman's beauty and sex appeal could give a dead man a hard on. Just looking at her I figured she was about five seven triple D tits slim waist and nice round hips. It was more than that, it was her aurora and her confidence. She was all that and a bag of chips and she knew it.

Then I remembered Al said she use to be and exotic dancer. A headliner if I remember.

When she walked up to us, Al said: "Sally this is Paul, Paul this is Sally my wife."

I immediately noticed two things about her. One she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits didn't seem to sag as much as I thought they would. The second, as she turned admiring the place. She wasn't wearing panties either. Her pants were so tight, they looked like they were painted on.

Al told her: "Sally, Paul is going to show you around while I do the inspection."

I asked her: "Where would you like to start? The condo or the grounds and pool area."

She asked me: "Is what Al told me true?"

I asked her: "What Al told you about what?"

She smiled and said: "That I can get naked at the pool and even get laid there?"

So, I led her to the pool. I knew Kim and Liz were there and some of Alan's black male talent. As we approached, we saw my wife with two of the black studs and Liz riding another reverse cow girl as Dick was between their legs licking away. Jill and Jack were looking on as was Diane and Terry.

There were three more studs waiting for a go with Kim and Liz. Sally asked: "Even though we haven't bought our unit yet. Would it be alright if I join in the fun? I have always wanted to be fucked by a black man."

I told her: "Tell you what I will introduce you as you remove your clothes."

I spoke up loudly and said: "Hay everyone This is Sally Al's wife. As you all know they are buying the last unit. I told her it would be alright to start enjoying herself now."

Liz said: "Your Sally Anne, I saw you in Norfolk dancing a dozen years ago. Please tell me you go both ways. I wanted to eat your pussy back then and play with your tits."

Liz then said to the rest of us: "You have to see her twirl tassels."

Both Diane and Terry asked her if she would teach them. My wife and Liz also wanted to learn.

Sally told them: "Al told me some of you may want to learn, I will be happy to. Now what does a lady have to do to get laid by one of these big black cocks?"

One of the black guys pushed the other two so he could get to her first. When he reached her, she dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock.

Forty-five minutes later Al arrived poolside to find Sally being DPed while sucking a third black cock.

Al said: "I see Sally fits right in with the group. Now maybe my cock can get some rest."

I asked him: "How has her tits not sagged much?"

He laughed and said: "Today is a rare time she went out without a bra. They are custom made to support her tits to help prevent sagging. She even as ones she wears sleeping that do the same thing."

I told him: "I need to know who makes them. My twins should start wearing them. So, they don't start sagging like Kim's."

He told me: "l need to get back to the office. Is it ok if she stays?"

I told him: "She can even stay as long as she wants, if it is alright with you."

He said: "It is more than alright. Just make sure she gets to church on Sunday. She does the second reading and helps with handing out the weekly fliers."

I then had a thought so I asked him: "You passed papers on your place where are you staying?"

Al told me: "In a motel off 75 our stuff us in a moving van till we pass papers on the condo day after tomorrow."

I told him: "Fuck that call the movers and have then move your stull in now. Don't worry about the paper work. The present owner gives you permission."

He said: "You are willing to do that for us?"

I told him: "As long as you don't mind me tit fucking your wife and painting her lovely face with my cum."

He smiled and said: "As long as you wait till, I get off work so I can watch it and take pictures."

Everybody was onboard about Alan's idea for a documentary. The house was finished and a month later we had had several parties. All attendees were part of Alan's crew.

So, all were tested weekly and bare back sex was the norm. The idea about the bedrooms for those that drank too much or those that didn't want to drive was a great idea.

One day Alan approached me and asked: "An extremely rich guy I know. He used to finance my work before Jill hit the mother lode.

He is looking for a place to throw a party for a group of his friends. It would be about twenty men and several women. He also is looking for me to provide some of my talent to even out the numbers."

I said to him: "let me get this straight, you are asking me if it is alright to pimp out some of the people that preform in your videos to this guy?"

He got pissed and said: "No, I want to know if I could offer to have it at the house for a fee. To cover the expense of hosting it."

I gave it some thought and told him: "I want to meet him and go over the ground rules. This will be a one-time thing. If the town found out we rented out the house for an orgy. We would be fucked and they would be coming here most likely daily to check on what is happening here."

The next day Alan took me to meet the guy. The home was in a gated community and he meet us by the pool. His wealth was obvious by the grounds and the naked young women lounging around the pool.

Alen introduced me and made a point of telling him I was an attorney. He didn't speak he just signaled one of the naked women and she walked to us carrying a bag. As she neared, she looked about eighteen or nineteen.

She handed the bag to Alan and as she went to leave the guy pulled her to him and started finger fucking her. I went to get up to leave and Alan put a hand on me and shook his head.

Ever dentally we were not dismissed. The guy brought the girl to orgasm after whish she kissed him and thanked him.

He then waved his hand dismissing us. As we walked out, I told Alan: "I don't like him he smiled like he had been cleaning fish and he stuck his smelly finger in that poor girl's cunt. Why would she let him do that?"

Alan said: "Because she is hired help and well paid to do whatever he wants and thank him for it."

I told him: "Go give him the bag back the deal is off."

Alan said: "We can't do that he is not the type of guy you ever want to piss off."

He then took his index finger of his right hand and used it to ush his nose sideways. I hadn't seen anyone do that since I was a kid. But I got the message.

It was then I regrated buying the condos and setting in motion how this was turning out. I knew there was no way this guy would ever let this party be a one and done. I had to figure a way out of it and sooner rather than later.

Back at the condos I asked Alan: "How well do you know that cop friend of yours that took down Jim Finn?"

He said: "Very well why do you ask?"

I told him: "If that dirt bag you just made that deal with has his way. From what you indicated to me he can. We are fucked and I think I know of a way out of it.

But we need your friends help. I know a tech guy that will also be able to help us. You call your friend and I will call mine."

I told Alan what to tell his friend. When I got off the phone with Kenny my tech guy the plan came together.

The Michigan State Police contacted the Florida State Police. For help in finding a laptop and two external drives that they need in connection with an ongoing investigation into child porn.

They asked that this not be made public so whoever is in possession of the laptop and drive won't destroy them.

I was betting the dirt bag had a mole in the state police as well as every other law endorsement agency in the area.

Alan's friend called back the Florida State Police and told them. A tip came in that an attorney in Sarasota has the items in his safe. That they were shipped by FedEx on a specific day. They are checking with FedEx about deliveries to Law offices that fit the time frame of when they would have been sent.

Hours later the location was known and by chance the office was broken into before a warrant was issued. There had been a hold up in Michigan.

Now there was just a matter of leaving the bread crumbs to the dirt bag. Unfortunately, that didn't happen till after the party.

I called Kenny and asked him: "Were you able to do what I asked you to do?"

Kenny said: "Piece of cake, I saw a guy go in and when he came out, he had a box. I followed him and he went to a small building. He went in and I did my thing from in the car. I found the videos of your girls and deleted the one of them having sex.

Why did you not want me to delete both?"

I told him: "Because if they are on the servers in Michigan, it would look fun if they were not on there. Besides the sex video was not on the servers. He hadn't uploaded it yet. May be because he didn't have a release to show it."

Now we just had to find out when the dirt bag took possession of the stuff.

Friday night came and it was time for the party. I had hope we wouldn't have to go through with it, but it wasn't to be.

I had never looked in the bag to see how much money was in it. So that morning I asked Alan: "How much is in the bag?"

He told me: "Twenty-five grand and get this the bag is by some designer it is worth five grand."

Eight o'clock the dirt bag and his group showed up. The men were not what I expected. None looked like guys you would expect to be with him. All looked like well-off business types. The seven women were the ones I saw at his place.

Alan had arranged for Kim, Liz, and Sally to attend. That meant it was two men to each woman. Around four AM the party was over. Several of the guys had left around mid-night.

I learned the dirt bags name was Anthony and he was a drug dealer and pimp. At the end he told Alan I will be right back. He left and came back with three of the designer bags.

I commented: "Those are very pricey bags."

He said: "These no, there knock offs, very high-quality knock offs, but still knock offs."

He then said to Alan: "Here give one of these to each of the whores you provided tonight. I made twice what is in the bags selling their asses tonight. We'll do this again next month."

He left and I grabbed Alan and pinned him to the wall and asked: "Did you know he was pimping my wife and the other two. How do we tell them what the money is for?"

I smiled and told: "Relax they know, Jill told them two days after we saw Anthony. You don't know but Liz turned trick years ago to make ends meet. Sally would do it with high rollers when she worked in Atlantic City when she started stripping.

As far as your wife goes, she had a fantasy about being paid to have sex with a stranger. She just lived out her fantasy big time."

The women saw I had Alan against the wall and came over. Liz said: "What the fuck is going on?"

I asked Kim: "Did you know you were pimped out like a common whore tonight?"

She said: "I resent you calling me common. I will have you know tonight I was a very high class and well-paid whore. Paul I just lived out a fantasy, it was one and done. Unless you like being married to a wife that got a thousand dollars to do it with men she doesn't know."

She then grabbed my cock and said: "You may not like me being a paid whore, but your cock seems to like the idea."

By then Liz had opened one of the bags and said: "Kim I think we made more than a thousand for each guy we fucked."

1...45678...16