How Another Couple Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz told me: "Because she is new and he wants to do a feature about her. When Randy told him she was able to deep throat his whole cock. Alan wants to get it on video. His idea is to recreate the other day. Her watching the shoots, going to the club and what she did on the dance floor. The suite in the hotel where she fucked all four guys. Then learning to deep throat Randy's cock.

Not only that, he wants to include what Randy recorded after in his condo. The end is him bringing her back to you at breakfast."

I said: "So, I am to be in the video also? I didn't hear me being offered any money."

Liz said: "She only gets the six figures if you are in it. Otherwise, he would record it as her being a wife stepping out on her husband for the first time. She would most likely only get twenty grand."

I asked Kim: "What are your thoughts about this."

Kim looked nervous as she spoke: "I am flattered someone wants to pay me that much money to do something I enjoy doing. But I am afraid of how it will affect us. If you are ok with me doing it, I would consider it.

Are you willing to be in it? If so, you need to work out a deal for it to happen. I won't do it without you, twenty thousand is not enough for what I would be doing."

Liz asked Kim: "You want Paul to negotiate a deal. Why not a lawyer that represents actors?"

Kim smiled and told her: "Because that is what my dear husband does. He is a lawyer in the entertainment business. Mostly exotic dancers people starting out, but he is very successful at what he does."

I told Liz: "Get Alan back on the phone so I can tell him what I want. If he doesn't agree I will threaten to ask all his people not under contract to let me get them a better deal.

He knows what that may mean. A strike and no videos which will cost him dearly."

An hour later I had a deal, not just for Kim and myself. I now represented Liz, Dick. Diane, Terry, but also, Troy, Marcus, and Sid. He agreed to me representing the other so, I would not look to representing all his non contract people.

Twenty minutes into our talk he asked me to hold while he took another call. When he came back on the line, he told me: "That was my lawyer I had him check you out. He advised me to make a deal as he found out you don't lose."

I had him, why would he tell me that, I now had all the power. Liz had told him about Diane and Terry and he told her they could come along but he wouldn't use them.

Now they were being paid and guaranteed three scenes at fifteen hundred for each. Liz was to get two grand a scene and for the first time Dick would get paid to suck cock and eat Liz's cum filled pussy.

For the three guys, non-contract male talent had been getting five hundred a scene. These guys were now getting a thousand every time they shot a load in a scene.

For my wife and myself, a hundred and fifty grand, and three percent of the gross. Alan had offered twenty percent of the net. But it is easy to fudge the net numbers. Always get your money from the gross.

During the interview for the video. Kim and I wore masks that covered us from just over our eye brows to the tips of our noses and our voices were altered. During the sex my face was not shown and Kim's was never shown full face, always from an angle from the side and back. Making it impossible to tell it is her.

When we were back from the cruise, Diane and Terry met with a realtor to buy the unit they were renting. Less than a day later they had a deal for less than they thought they would have to spend.

The owner was eager to sell. So, Liz, Dick, Kim, and I decided to investigate buying as well. We found out three of the units were owned by banks and two more were behind on their taxes.

I looked up the real-estate laws in Florida and found out you can buy the tax debt and foreclose on the property. Not wanting to be an asshole I contacted the owners of the units that were behind. Each was glad to accept my offers. With the stipulation the back taxes come of the top.

My next move was to contact the banks that had the three units. Two were very glad to hear I was interested. Two weeks later I had four units the girls had one and Liz and Dick had a deal for the one they had been renting.

That left the unit Kim and I were in and the last bank owned unit. The owner of the one we were in contacted me. He was the president of the condo association. His name is Jack Jones and I liked him just talking with him.

He asked me: "What are your plans for the property? Are you going to try and force me out?"

I told him: "No, sir if you don't want to sell, I am fine with that. I do want you to know, next month at the annual meeting we intend to change the bylaws to allow topless and nude sunbathing at the pool and the area behind the pool house. Both areas are secluded and cannot be seen from outside the property."

He laughed and said: "Young fella my late wife tried for years to get those prudes to let her tan her tits. I am ok with that if the ladies don't mind me enjoying the view when I am there."

I told him: "Sir knowing these ladies they will let you do more than just look."

I then asked him: "Do you know anybody at the bank that owns the last unit?"

He told me: "Yes, I do who did you talk with."

I told him and he said: "He's mad because he was not approved to buy here years ago. He would have needed a mortgage and in Florida if even one owner in a complex has a mortgage. The association must have wind insurance. So, he wasn't approved.

I know his boss I will call and see if I can work something out."

A week later I had that unit and we were set to look for likeminded people to sell our surplus units to. That is when a town official showed up. It seems when the real estate market crashed a few years ago. Developers came in and bought out some of the smaller condo complexes and tore then down to build luxury homes. The town wanted to make sure I wasn't looking to do that. He asked to walk the property and I told him I was ok with that.

As we neared the pool, he saw the four women nude sun bathing. He asked: "Is that allowed in the by-laws?"

I answered him honestly: "No, but there are only six of us here and we own seven of the eight units. At the annual meeting we are changing the by-laws to allow it. Besides this area and the area behind the pool house are not visible from off the property."

We were now at the pool and he asked me: "Is that woman's name Liz, does she appear in porn?"

I told him: "Yes, she is a porn star, have you seen her work."

He smiled as he told me: "My wife and I are big fans of hers."

I told him: "The one on her left is my wife Kim we made our first video a week ago on a cruise ship. Would you like to meet them?"

Of course, he did and I brought him over to where they were at. He said to Liz: "My wife and I are big fans of yours. I can't wait to tell her I met you."

Liz asked him: "Do you want a selfie with me to prove it?"

He told her: "Really that would be great."

She went on to ask him: "So. are you and the misses in a cuckold relationship?'

He told her: "Sadly no, with my position in town and hers in the church. If we were exposed, we would be ruined. So, for now we just role play and fantasize."

Diane asked him: "You said for now, are you planning to start at some point?"

He told us: "I have Twenty- five years in the Navy at captains pay. I enlisted at eighteen and nine and a half with the town. When I hit ten years and am vested for the pension. I am going to leave and do something else.

My wife is only forty and can pass for younger. When we met, she was an exotic dancer. The old fashion burlesque kind, with the elaborate customs."

Terry asked him: "Can she twirl tassels and if so, do you think she would teach me?"

I said to him: "You told me your name and showed me your ID, but tell me your name again."

He said: "Sure it's Al Johnson."

I said to him: "It sounds to me that you and your wife would fit right in with your little group. Are you two living on Longboat now?"

Al told me: "No, we live in Palmetto. The island is beyond our means."

I told him: "Look I got this way below what I can sell them for. Sell where you are and whatever you get, I will sell you one of these for that price. What do you say?"

Al told me: "I have to run it by the wife, but I am sure she will want to do it."

That left me three more owners to find that fit in with our band of perverts. Then it hit me, Randy if he sold his condo and moved here, it would help with a big potential problem. Having a black owner people would expect he would have a bunch of black friends visiting.

That would explain all the black men driving into and out of the property. I second black owner would be even better. There is an older house at the water in the back of the property. I need to check the property records to see who owns it.

I went into the condo and grabbed my laptop. Manatee County record of deeds is on line so I hoped I could find the owners contact info. Twenty minutes later I had it. It was way behind on taxes when the condo association bought the tax lien and foreclosed to take the property.

So basically, we own it so I called Jack Jones to get the low down on the place. He told me several people had owned it since he bought his condo. Most were trouble over the right of ways to the water and the shared driveway. So, when the last owner fell behind on his taxes. The condo owners decided to buy the lien and foreclose.

In order to not have to pay the taxes for a livable dwelling. They disconnected the water, sewer and electric. Jack told me where to find a key for the place so I could check it out.

Dick owned a construction company so; I grabbed him and we went to check it out. Other than it had no utility's it was in great shape.

Now we had to decide what to do with it. Sell it, rent it, or use it as a party house. Dick suggested we could just tear it down. I had mentioned that to Jack and he told me the town Historical Society might be able to block that.

We locked it back up and went to the pool to tell the ladies we own the house and get there input as to what to do with it."

Diane came up with the best idea, she said: "Let's use it as a guest house for guests when we throw sex parties. That way we keep our condos private."

I told her: "We can't rent it to anyone for less than on month by law."

She replied: "I am not talking about renting. We through the parties there. People that have too much to drink stay there for the night."

Dick added: "It has an open concept with a large lanai with storm shutters. We close them for privacy, there are also four bedroom and a study that we can also put beds in.

There are three bathrooms and a powder room. Plus, the kitchen looks in very good condition. A month to six weeks to get it ready."

I asked the magic question: "How much?"

He told me: "Around eight grand."

So, we had a plan for the house. Now I just need to find the last three buyers.

Two days later Kim came in from the pool and told me: "We have company Alan and Randy just showed up."

I need to talk to Randy about selling his condo and buying one here. It occurred to me Alan may be interested in buying one.

As we approached the pool Alan said: "I understand you now own most of this place."

I told him: "I am glad you brought that up. How would you like to be the proud owner of one of these fine condos. I am only selling to a very select clientele. Both of you fine gentlemen are just the right kind of perverts I am looking for."

Randy said: "Liz told me you were going to ask me. So, happens I got an offer from the developer to buy back my unit. Count me in, nice area and plenty of fine white pussy."

Alan said: "I am very interested, let's go inside and talk."

Once inside Alan said: "Liz called me right after she talked to Randy. She laid out what you are doing and it gave me an idea. If you and the others agree. I would shoot a documentary here with everybody in it. All faces, boobs, pussies, and cocks blurred. I want to pitch it to a cable network.

What do you think?"

I told him: "I like it, but we want to keep a low profile. You won't be able to tell where the condos are located or show any back ground that could be used to identify were we are. I get final approval of the finish video."

He said: "Deal just one more thing, I want you to represent me in the negotiations, with whatever network picks up the project."

I told him: "I would be glad to."

Alan then asked me: "How much are you selling the units for?"

I asked him: "Are you asking for yourself or someone else?"

He replied: "Both, I want one and I think my sister would also be interested."

I asked him: "You would want your sister here with what will be going on?"

Alan smiled and told me: "She is the one that got me into porn. Her first job after she turned eighteen was a fluffer for a porn studio. Her best friend's sister was doing vids.

They needed fluffers so she asked her sister if she would be interested in getting paid to suck cock. My sister went with her for moral support and ended up getting hired also. Both ended up doing porn a couple of months later. Their first was a girl on girl and they did each other.

So yes, she I am ok with my sister being here. Again, how much?"

I told him: "I will sell to you for what I have invested plus the closing costs. As for your sister, tell me more about her."

He said: "I don't expect the same deal for her. She is well off, due to her ex-husband having cheated and was caught by the other woman's husband. In the prenup because he cheated, she made out like a bandit.

She has been my financial backing. So, get an appraisal and I will talk to her."

We went out to the pool and told the others we might have all the units sold.

Liz asked; 'Who did you get for the last two."

Alan answered her saying: "I am taking one and I feel my sister will take the other one."

Liz said: "Girls, she is one of us she loves pussy and Black cocks."

Terry said: "We never said we were into black cock."

Liz said: "Come on. Both of you have been drooling looking at Randy's cock since he dropped his pants."

Diane said: "I thought I was being discrete. But since it is not a secret. Randy, would you mind coming here and feeding me that delicious cock of yours?"

Alan said: "Have you been tested for STDs?"

Terry answered and said: "We both did just before we left home to come here. We both came back clean and have only been with each other till last night we Kim spent the night with us."

Randy joined her and she sucked him for about ten minutes. He laid down on the mat that Liz brought over. The same one we saw her being DPed on. Diane mounted him reverse cowgirl and Terry moved in to lick the both.

Several times Terry pulled Randy's cock out of Dianes pussy to suck it. Then guided it back into Dianes pussy.

I got an appraisal of all the units as well as the house by the water. The house I had the guy give me two. One as it was now and one if it was fixed up.

Alan's sister loved the place and those of us that were already there. She offered fifteen over the appraisal if we painted the place in colors she would choose and installed new appliances.

I now had the money to do over the house and a decent amount surplus. My next move was to ask Al from the town to meet me.

He came the next day and asked: "What do you need?"

I told him: "Help with permits because we are going to use the house in the back. Do we need a permit to paint any of the units. Also, recommendations for a plumber. Electrician and landscaper."

He told me: "As long as you don't close on any unit you want to paint. I can write the permits to cover any work being done on the house or the units.

I would also advise you to keep Jack Jones as the president of the association. His family is one of the original ones to settle here and town founders.

As for contractors, I will put together a list for you."

I asked him: "Did you talk to your wife about buying here?"

He told me: "She got an appraisal yesterday and it will be ready in a couple of days. When I showed her the picture of Liz and I, she wants to know if we can come to visit before we buy the condo?"

I told him: "I am sure that can be arranged. By the way one of the black studs that you may have seen in some of Liz's videos is buying one of the units.

His name is Randy and if you both get tested for STDs and have clean results. I am sure he would love to be your wife's first new cock."

He said: "As soon as the permits are issued and work starts. Me coming here would not raise any eye brows. No one in town knows my wife so she would come in her own car.

It would have to happen between eight AM and five PM, when the work would be taking place. Can that happen?"

I told him: "Rest assured I will make it happen. She would be welcome to stay the day even if you need to leave and come back later."

He told me: "She would love that."

I then asked him: "Why can't we start working earlier and stop later?"

He explained: "You would need special permits for that and it would draw to much attention to the place."

I told him: "Thanks for the information and I look forward to meeting your wife and you getting to watch her enjoying herself."

Al left and I went to fill in Dick. He thought we should set up noise detecting equipment around the perimeter of the property. To see if we should install sound proofing to the house when we renovate it.

Later that day we met with a guy Dick found that does that. We got a quiet generator to give us electricity in the house and Jim the guy brought his equipment.

The tests showed that during the day there wasn't a problem, but at night the noise carried much further. So, we knew to add sound proofing to the house. That would add another thousand to the budget for the material alone.

Two months later and all the condo sales had closed. The house was shaping up nicely and we should be able to start using it shortly.

One day Kim got a phone call while she was at the pool. She came in to tell me: "The twins called they want to come here during spring break."

I asked: "Why here?"

She told me: "They want to see the place and are not interested in going to one of the party areas most kids go to."

I thought it over and said: "Let them come, they are considered adults and we know they are not virgins. The house won't be ready so there will not be any orgies happening.

We need to ask the others to not engage in any sexual activity out in the open. Nudity being the exception. We saw their dorm; it is coed with coed showers. So, seeing naked people will be nothing new."

Kim asked: "What if they ask Liz or some of the others what they do for work?"

I told her: "I won't ask them to lie, they can tell them the truth. I will ask that they don't mention our involvement in it."

She then laid the bad news on me: "They arrive tomorrow."

Shit I had better start telling everybody about the girls coming and ask them to cool the sex in the open and mentioning anything about Kim and I appearing in porn.

When I went to call them that night to get their flight information. So, I could pick them up in Tampa. Kim told me: "I arranged a car service for them."

I told her: "I wish I had thought of that."

She then asked me: "When they see Randy's cock, they may get curious about letting him have sex with them. Are you going to be aright if that happens?"

I told her: "Honestly yes and no. Yes, I want them to explore their sexuality to decide what they like or don't like. NO. I don't want them having sex with a guy that has been enjoying their mother that way. How do you feel about sharing him with our daughters?"

Kim said: "Part of me doesn't want him to be with them. Not in a selfish way, I just don't want them to get hooked on only black men. At least not when their as young as they are. But I also would love to watch them enjoy the way his cock can make them feel. Does that make me a bad mother?"