How Business is Done Pt. 01

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
1.6k words
4.39
5.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is fiction. There are no underage sexual relationships in the story.

Part 1

I should explain more about Deb, Alex and me and our backgrounds. We all attended the Yale Law School and passed our bar exams on the first try. Our parents made sure that from our earliest days, we received the best education money could buy. All of us attended private schools in the Boston area and had nightly tutoring available for homework assignments which sometimes caused us to struggle. We were never allowed to do poorly in a subject. We never were allowed to watch TV or surf the computer except on weekends and school vacations. Even that privilege was under very strict parental controls.

At the age of twelve, I began learning Latin and Italian under a native Italian teacher. Deb began Latin and French. Her Italian would start two years later. Alex learned Latin and Spanish beginning at age fourteen. My high school years were spent in a girls' boarding school in Geneva, Switzerland. I saw my parents only during summer vacation.

Every day was focused on learning and no subject but sex was off the table. We were taught world history, much of it European history. We were taught lessons learned from the Greek empire, the Roman empire, the Ottoman empire and the British empire. We had guest speakers from CERN, the famous particle physics research center in Geneva. We had nuclear energy experts teach us the lessons learned from Chernobyl and the melt down that spread radioactive particles as far south as Geneva. We were taught manners and social interaction skills. Proper dress instruction included dressing for success, dressing for social events, dressing for the theatre and dressing during your period. Our instructors were determined that we would be intelligent and proper young ladies that would well represent their school and our parents.

An odd thing happened. While rushing to a class after I turned 18, I spilled a drink in the hallway. I opened a custodian's closet that was clearly marked "DO NOT ENTER" to find paper towels or napkins to clean up my mess. While rummaging around, I saw a computer on a shelf that was much different from mine. I opened it to see what it looked like and saw a post-it note with a website and a password written in pencil. Now intrigued even more, I took a photo of it with my iPhone, closed it and left after finding a few wiping rags.

Each of us students had Apple laptops. We used them in class and to do homework in the evenings. That evening, I remembered the photo I'd taken and signed on to that website using the password found. It was a live feed from some room but I couldn't tell where. It was empty of people but did have a double bed, a table and lamp, a box of tissues and what looked like a container of baby wipes. It was not a typical dorm room. I was baffled but interested. Why would there be a camera in a bedroom being monitored by a computer in the custodian's closet?

We had a one-hour break after lunch every day. That gave me time to check the feed showing that room. After several days of randomly checking the site, I was shocked to see a man on top of a woman, and both were naked. He was bouncing up and down and her legs were wrapped around him.

I was a virgin but not as ignorant of sex as our instructors wanted us to be. Several of my 18 year-old classmates had bragged of their sexual exploits during summer break. I listened in awe as they boasted of taking erections that were first described as around six inches but grew with each telling of the story. Now I was watching, in live action, real sex happening. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I realized then that I could get sex education at the school, without the teachers having to instruct me. Because the camera was looking down on the action from an angle, the woman's face didn't show, and the man was looking away from the camera. There was no sound, just a lot of action.

That evening, I checked again but the room was dark and nobody was there.

The next day, things got very interesting. I could see our algebra teacher, Mr. Knight, and our Spanish teacher, Mrs. Lopez, enter the room. I couldn't help but giggle as he struggled to remove her bra. I had that problem many times. I gasped as he fondled and then appeared to be sucking her breasts. All of us knew she was married and not to Mr. Knight. That was the first time I realized that not all wives were faithful to their husbands.

After ten or so minutes, they dressed and left the room. The only sex they had was fondling each other and Mr. Knight sucking on her nipples. Both appeared to be smiling as they left.

Each day, my rest period following lunch was consumed by staring at a computer screen and waiting for any action to happen. As I recall, it was two days later that I saw something. One of our site security officers entered with a woman who worked in the administration office. I couldn't remember their names.

As I watched slack-jawed, they undressed. He lay on the bed and she kneeled over him and began sucking on his penis. I had never seen a woman doing that. When he grew in size, I saw him ejaculate on her face. I yelled, OOOOOH, YUCK. Why didn't she duck?

I couldn't believe what I saw, until I consulted my 18 year old senior classmates that night. Both confirmed that men like to have a woman suck their erection. They weren't shocked at all but demanded to be given the link and password. Within a week, there were five of us seniors getting sex education on-line and in real time. We still couldn't locate that room, but it had to be on campus.

Every day, the five of us raced from wolfing down our lunch to the dorm rooms to check for action. Several of us were reprimanded for eating so fast and not using proper table manners. We explained that we had a massive amount of homework to do and were sacrificing our manners for our education. That seemed reasonable to our instructors, so we got away with only an apology and a promise to do better.

I guess it was two or three weeks later when we were shocked once again. Two men and one woman were in the room. All were totally naked and twisted together with a man on the bottom, a woman in the middle and the other man kneeling behind her but crouching over her. The two men were making thrusting actions, and the woman was moving back and forth on each thrust.

This was new to us so we had to analyze what was happening. After debate, we concluded that the bottom guy was in her vagina and the top guy was in her rectum. That was the only logic we could make of it. The very thought of a man's big erection in a woman's tiny anus made us all turn red with embarrassment. How could that be? I think all of us were clinching our sphincter muscles as we watched.

The room was vacant when we checked the rest of that week.

As I was studying Greek mythology one evening, one of the classmates from next door rushed in and said, "Quick, look in that room." She had just found it was in use. I hit pause on the Greeks and linked to the room. The place was packed. There were four at least and maybe more that the camera couldn't see. Three were women. One was naked and the other two were busily stripping. The man was already naked with his penis standing straight up. At that point in my life, it was the largest erection I'd seen. One of the women had both hands wrapped around it and was sucking on the three or four inches sticking out.

The women took turns sucking on that monster. One then turned to sit on the man's face. That's when we recognized Dr. Gloria Appleby, one of the school's administrators. The guy whose face she mounted was Dr. Gorham, our physics instructor. After watching a few minutes, one of my classmates yelled, "that's Dr. Dixon, the librarian." We stared in total disbelief. She was the one always shushing us to keep quiet. And she always dressed very conservatively with her hair in a top bun. Dr. Dixon was the last person we expected to see having sex.

We watched for half an hour as they did their thing, and it wasn't a pretty sight. Two of the women were significantly overweight and the man had a definite belly bulge. We could never see the face on the third woman, but she had a nice body.

This went on for two months or longer. We were seeing a live stream of every kind of sex there is. More than twenty faculty and six from administration were involved, some many times. No classroom education in sex was needed, at least for the five of us seniors.

Then one day, the feed was dark. Nothing showed on my screen. A day later, the Geneva papers reported that a hidden camera had be discovered in the faculty rest area at the International School. The headmaster was interviewed and said he was outraged that someone would spy on his great staff as they took a break to rest between the very intense classes they taught.

We five were also outraged. Just two days earlier, we'd watched Dr. Julien, the Headmaster, having intercourse with, not only one secretary, but two who worked for him. This whole live stream experience showed me how sex is done in the work place. I had many more lessons in the coming years. Stay tuned and I'll tell you what I learned.