How Business is Done Pt. 02

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
1.5k words
4.3
3k
3
2

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is fiction but has many elements of truth woven in. I'll let you decide which is which. This is a totally original story and no one under 18 is depicted in any sort of erotic way.

Part 2

While still in Geneva, I took the SAT test. It was tough and several of the questions forced me to guess. I was pleasantly shocked when the score of 1590 came in the mail. I never would have expected that when I left the testing room. My parents were very happy and the call to them was one of the most exciting I remember. As Dad said, my horizon was wherever I wanted it to be. My future, from an education point of view, was unlimited. He had always wanted me to follow his and Mom's legacy at Yale Law School. I applied and received early acceptance.

We had a wonderful party at home with many of my friends and my parents' friends there to celebrate with me. It was a very happy time. Both Deb and Alex were there. They had also applied after earning 1580 and 1600 (a perfect score), respectively. We had a great summer making plans, finding a place to live, buying cars, and a new wardrobe for that prestigious environment.

Then we went to Yale at the age of 18. That was a shock. Suddenly, the world of sororities and fraternities opened our minds in a totally different way of life. Deb and I were accepted to Kappa Kappa Gamma and Alex was in Pi Beta Phi. While both had mission statements using the platitudes of world peace, ending hunger, saving the world from climate change, etc. they were actually social clubs for beautiful wealthy young women who could hold their cocktails in one hand and jerk off cocks with the other. This taught us how social interaction was really done and none of it was in textbooks or taught in class. Those next few years re-molded our attitude and expectations.

While Deb and I had every expectation of fitting in at the sorority and having a great time meeting others like us, there were a few hurdles we needed to clear first. Initiation. We found we needed to clear two initiations; one was what the university allowed under strict rules to avoid scandal. The other was done in secret under oath and threat of dire punishment if ever revealed. Since we wanted our sorority sisters to become lifelong friends and confidants, we must do what they say with no exceptions.

After the initial week of buying books, getting our class schedules, learning our way around campus and attending classes, the sorority called us in to explain their rules and expectations.

The president welcomed us and said how honored they were that we wanted to join. This sorority had a solid history of service to the University community and our fellow students she said. Once initiated, we would each be assigned to committees and would work together with our sisters to make a difference to our society. Deb and I smiled. That's what we wanted to do.

The first night of initiation was one of reciting pledges, giving a three-minute talk about us and our hobbies, likes, dislikes, kind of music we liked, etc. We had to march around campus carrying a sign about being a pledge to Kappa Kappa Gamma. We finally had to cook a meal for our sisters in the sorority house kitchen. At least we pledges could choose what to cook.

After the meal, our sisters congratulated us on completing the first part of the initiation. All of it was recorded to give to the Director of Greek Activities. The president asked us to be at the house at 7:00pm the next night for the second part of the initiation. We were told to wear shorts and a t-shirt and everything else would be provided.

The next day, I was in class for five hours but found time to buy a small pizza before returning to my apartment to change clothes. Deb came over and we left together for the sorority house. Once all nine of us pledges were assembled, the initiation committee chair asked us to come with them down to the recreation center in the basement. It was a very nice area with a pool table, hot tub, a massive TV display, frig and a de-humidifier humming away. Three sofas showing a bit of wear and tear were focused on the TV.

Along one wall were cushions, all in a row. We were told to line up and kneel on the cushion in front of us. The chair said that one of the social requirements of being a sister was to entertain our associated fraternity brothers on various occasions. Parties were numerous and it would be necessary for us to carry our weight in entertaining our guests. When a signal was given, in walked nine nice looking guys, grinning as they walked to stand in front of us. I looked up and saw my guy smiling, and he winked.

The chair said, "Ladies, we want you to pull down the shorts of the man in front of you and pull out his cock." Deb and I glanced at each other. We did not smile.

As I pulled out my guy's cock, I could feel it getting hard. I had seen bigger ones on the live feed in Geneva but had never touched one before. He was hairless and the smooth skin felt warm. He had been circumcised and the nob on the end was pink. I checked Deb and saw her guy was a black man and his cock was significantly longer. She looked excited.

"Now ladies, we want to see how well you do in getting your guy hard, in other words, fully erect. When I say go, you get to work however you want to do it and we'll time you."

When the word was given, I jerked his rod a couple of times, stood up, dropped my shorts and panties to show him my ass and vulva when I bent over. The place went crazy as my guy's cock went instantly erect. Even the other guys were looking at me and jerking off, completely ignoring the efforts of the pledges in front of them. It was wild. The committee of sisters were shocked and then started laughing. The laughter turned to clapping with the guys all joining in. Only the other pledges seemed pissed. Deb knew me well enough to know I might pull a stunt like that and she was laughing hysterically.

Once order was restored, the chair congratulated me for the quickest time. She said that to her knowledge that was a first. Then she became serious and said, "Now we have a dilemma. Our next challenge was for you ladies to stand, drop your shorts and panties, and show your man your ass. He would then jerk off and the first man to shoot his load would score a point for you.

"Jackie, since you've already done this, I'm going to give you a special challenge that only you can decide to do it. I can't force you. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

"I want you to lay on the pillow with your panties off and spread your legs for your man to lick your pussy. He will jerk off while his tongue is working. Okay?"

Now at this point in my life, I was still a virgin and had never had a man even touch my pussy, let alone lick it. I glanced at Deb and she was slowly nodding her head. That was the encouragement I needed.

"I agree. Thank you, madam chair."

My guy smiled and said, "We've not been formally introduced. My name is Bert."

I replied, "I'm Jackie, it's a pleasure to meet you and have you lick my pussy." We both laughed again as we shook hands.

The other eight guys looked sad and jealous as Bert took his place with his face between my legs. When the signal was given, the other eight pledges dropped their shorts and panties, turned and bent over for their guys to view their assets and jerk off.

Bert slowly licked my clit and interior of my vulva. The feeling was amazing, unlike any I'd experienced. I abandoned all inhibitions and pulled his head firmly into my pussy. If I could have, I would have sucked his whole head into my vagina. That's how good it felt.

I watched his eyes and his hand working hard. When he took some of my vaginal secretion and rubbed it on his cock for lubrication, he shot his load in only a few seconds. Time was called.

"Jackie, you're the winner again. Great job."

Bert stood, helped me up and raised my arm as a sign of victory. He leaned in, kissed my cheek and said, "You are amazing. I'd love to see you again. Can I call you?" I wrote down my number and handed him the paper.

As he put it in his pocket, I kissed his cheek and thanked him.

Such was my initiation into a sorority at Yale. There would be many parties in the future including some wild ones with Alex at her sorority house. Stay tuned.