How Business is Done Pt. 07

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
1.8k words
4.32
1.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Jackie: Some of the descriptions and accounts below were assembled by me from third-person sources who witnessed them. I was not present at most of them. These are excerpts from a diary I kept at the time.

The day of the big party arrived. The massive amount of detail planning was finally going into action. All bedrooms used by the sisters living in the house were cleaned and made suitable for visiting eyes. The final guest list was reviewed and compared to the on-line responses to the invitation. There could be no errors or omissions. The table for direct donations was arranged with pamphlets from the organization that runs the shelter. Donation receipt pads were stocked, along with dozens of cheap ballpoint pens.

The kitchen was ready for the caterer. The liquor was out at the bar and the beer was on ice both inside the house and in locked ice chests on the back porch. Dozens of soft drinks and fruit juices were on ice, along with sparkling water, Gatorade, Red Bull and other energy drinks.

The music soundtrack was prepared and played over the Bose house-wide speaker system for all to enjoy as they worked. The sisters who prepared the playlist used songs from the Billboard Top 100 current list as well as from the prior year's final list. There was going to be space in the living room and main level TV room for at least 10 to 12 dancing couples, depending on the track being played.

Upstairs, the ladies were ironing their dresses, slacks and blouses. All were going to be dressed to kill, as they say. The main level was going to be a sophisticated cocktail party, appropriate for any group of wealthy people. Their best and most expensive jewelry would adorn every neck and wrist. The ladies would help each other with makeup and those damned little clasps used on even expensive jewelry.

In the rec room, the final cleaning was complete, and the massive TV was on showing a college football game. The plan was to dim the lights to enable a more suitable setting for ten couples copulating in a frenzy of energy and fun. A small stack of towels, baby wipes and a tube of KY were at each entertainment station.

The party invitation set the expected arrival time at 7:00pm. The time of midnight was mentioned as the ending time but that was flexible. There would be some hanging on after that if history was repeated. The security guys would clear the house by 1:00am.

Deb and I arrived at the house at 5:15. We joined our sisters in the kitchen for non-alcoholic drinks and a few snacks. The caterer and her team arrived at 5:30 to do last minute prep of hors d'oeuvres. The BBQ and many other tasty finger foods were unloaded at the back door. The sorority house was a beehive of activity with everyone in a good mood. Even the weather cooperated.

At 6:35, the three private security men arrived. We stared wide-eyed and slack jawed. These young retired Marines made my pussy tingle. Marines always stood straight and proud and I could feel myself getting aroused just standing and talking with them. I thought no guest would mess with these guys. They were real kick-asses, not like the overweight dead-head bouncers at most bars and clubs. I was sure the sisters would be all over them.

Each Marine circulated among the sisters to introduce themselves. Shawn would be at the entrance with me and Denise to welcome the guests and check them in. While Denise and I would be all smiles, wearing our sexy cleavage-revealing cocktail dresses, Shawn would be the serious policeman of IDs and age verification.

Jackson would be stationed on the main floor to monitor alcohol consumption and police for drugs. All efforts would be made to have a friendly, interesting and fun time interacting with other rich kids pretending to be adults. Jackson would also monitor the traffic going to and coming from the rec room. Although the goal was to have only fifteen men at a time down there, enforcement would be very difficult, maybe impossible.

Cooper would have the most interesting station in the rec room. He was briefed on the planned activities and immediately realized he was likely to see the most pussy at work than ever before in his life. Not even in the brothels of Amsterdam had he seen women of such beauty spreading their legs. He wasn't married but was dating many women. Pussy was not a stranger to him. He was comfortable being with naked women, but this group might be overwhelming.

In the rec room, Cooper was responsible for monitoring the activity for any evidence of drugs, over consumption and improper behavior, whatever that is in a brothel.

The lady in charge of the rec room told him of an incident in a prior year. A freshman was stroking away at a senior sister. He was having trouble, occasionally losing his erection and having to start over masturbating. After encouragement and support from the sister, he kept trying to find his ability to ejaculate. Of course, he had hit a mental block as occasionally happens in a totally new experience. He couldn't handle it. The other brothers in the area saw his nervous attempts to recover and began busting on him without mercy. He became the brunt of every sarcastic comment one could imagine. He finally had enough and slugged a brother. That started a brawl and one of the naked ladies tried to break it up. She was accidently struck and injured. That's what Cooper had to watch for and prevent.

At 6:50, just ten minutes before time to open the door, Deb came to me and said, "Jackie, Ashley is downstairs crying. Her period just started a day early. She was on the second shift in the rec room. I've been asked to take her place so she can take my place up here."

I asked, "Are you okay with that?"

"I must be. I guess it's now or never."

"That shift goes on at 10:00. Go upstairs and rest and get your mind adjusted," I suggested.

"I only need to fuck three or maybe four. Hell, some of these girls can do that every night. I don't know why I'm so concerned. I should be as good as they are."

"Just don't let a guy do anything weird like anal. That'll hurt and take away any pleasure you might be having. There'll be several women that allow anal on your shift, I'll bet. Ask around before you go down."

Deb went down to the rec room to check on Ashley and get her advice. Since Ashley would be working at the direct donations station, she needed advice from Deb who had trained for that job.

All were in place as the guests began arriving. It was a fun experience for me to welcome all these neat-looking guys. As each cleared security, I gave out the red wrist bands to those underage and Denise handed out the green ones. Each guest was monitored to make sure they fastened them on their wrist.

At the direct donations desk, wallets were opened while others wrote checks. I saw one yellow wrist band given to a brother. That indicated he had permission to enter the VIP room. That set him back by at least $1000.

As time neared 7:30, I heard a loud argument outside where Shawn was stationed. I went out and saw him nose to nose with a young guy and giving him holy hell as Marines can do. Five or six of our guests were there and had stepped back to watch. They didn't want any involvement.

I asked, "Shawn, what's going on?"

"Jackie, this guy has a fake ID and won't tell me who he really is and what he's doing here. The name on his ID is not on our guest list and I can tell it's a fake."

I asked the fake guest, "Were you invited to this party?"

"I thought I was," he replied.

"Do you have a school ID?"

"No, I left it at home. But this isn't a fake."

I looked at Shawn and asked, "Are you sure it's fake?"

"Yes ma'am. Our team is trained on how to spot fakes. This one is missing two of our check points. Plus, I believe this guy is undercover police. I recognize his face from somewhere I've worked."

The faker replied, "Listen, this is not worth all this harassment. I'm leaving." Shawn refused to return his fake ID.

I went immediately to Michelle, the chair of our entertainment committee, to report the incident. She said that police had successfully infiltrated parties before. Nothing came of it since everything was consensual between adults. Still, she was concerned and went to see Jane, our president.

By 8:00, every expected guest had checked in. I talked to Ashley to see how much had been donated. She had to be in pain from her cramps but still wore a cute smile. "A little over $7,000 but we're still adding up the checks. We'll have three VIP guests tonight."

While Shawn stood guard to prevent other uninvited guests, Denise and I helped distribute trays of great food. It was a loud, fantastic party with lots of laughter and wild stories being told. The liquor and beer were flowing. A backup chest from the porch had already been opened.

As 9:00 approached, I saw ten of our sisters walk down to the rec room. Their entertainment would start soon. They wore beautiful cocktail dresses. Just elegant. I wondered what was going through their minds. I knew from talking to several that they all loved sex, without any doubt or hesitation. I saw the sister who had bragged earlier about taking on a 14-incher. I wondered it that was true or just a typical wild boast to massage her ego. As a new member, I was learning more than I wanted to know.

I visited with a couple of our guests and endured several pick-up lines. More than a few were trying to get a peek down my cleavage. I felt someone pat my bottom, but I didn't turn quick enough to catch the culprit. We were crowded with more than 100 people in the house.

Deb was a bit nervous when I visited her at 9:15. She was expected to be on the 10:00 shift. She said, "I know it's just my imagination, but I've felt a couple of cramps tonight. My period is still a week away." Having never experienced early cramps, I didn't know what to say.

We held hands and I encouraged her to think only positive thoughts. To my knowledge, she'd only had sex with that pervert of a gym teacher at her high school. Having forced sex with dirty old men is very different than doing it with great looking guys our own age. I would know much more about this soon.

The End of Chapter 7